[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill Six Billion Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 29

File: WON111[1].jpg (1MB, 950x1229px) Image search: [Google]
WON111[1].jpg
1MB, 950x1229px
>The sanctioned action is to Cut

>Lord Intra gathered his retainers, who were hungry for tutelage. “Lord Intra!” said his sandal bearer, “What is the first step on the path to Royalty?”

“There are no steps,” replied Intra, “It is zero-sum with your reality. It is not measured in finger-lengths.”

>“Lord Intra,” said his bodyguard, “Is the path to Royalty the path of struggle, then?”

>“No,” said Intra, “One may attain it without any effort at all. It is, in fact, the antithesis of struggle.”

>Intra’s steward was very discontent with his master’s evasiveness. “Lord,” he said, “Allow us lowly men some small measure of understanding. For sympathy’s sake, and the sake of we good and loyal servants, please tell us in plain language the nature of Royalty.”

>“I will tell you precisely what Royalty is,” said Intra, “It is a continuous cutting motion.”

>-The Song of Maybe
>>
>>85896872
RIP Juggs. Or just back to where you belong.
>>
JUGGS DESTROYED
RIP A RONI IN PEPPERONI
That sword swing looks super awkward
>>
File: 1421237579773.png (193KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1421237579773.png
193KB, 500x500px
>>85896872
One fucking cut
>>
>>85896994
WAN CUUUUUUUUUTwait wrong medium
>>
File: 1399876274409.gif (860KB, 600x313px) Image search: [Google]
1399876274409.gif
860KB, 600x313px
>>85896872
I was wanting to know what happened if you cut open one of these nuclear powered magical war engines. Guess I get to find out.
>>
>>85896872
Huh. Guess those burns explain her choice of hairstyle.
>>
>>85897056
wait, shit, is Juggs about to explode the whole palace? Allison and White Chain better get the hell out of there.
>>
So much for Juggs being 10x stronger than all the demiurges put together or whatever the stupid fucking DBZ power levels were.
>>
>>85896872
Juggs abs look like a scary face.
>>
>>85897136
Angels are really strong, but the current IN CHARGE demiurges are mere shadows of the previous ones. They all got where they were by means not of their own merit, I think. The originals rulers were all supposedly much stronger.

If I'm not mistaken, this bitch hung out with the OGs too.
>>
>>85897177
Maya is implied (I don't think it's been directly said) to have been trained by Meti who was supposed to be on entirely differente levels
>>
>>85897248
Beyond that, she's also been shown in pages that go back to the original rulers. Before things went to shit in the hands of the fakes.
>>
>>85896872
>Zero-sum
Is this an Elder Scrolls reference?
>>
>>85897248
"5. Upon meeting me, you might find that my appearance is quite dreadful and unkempt. I have been spat upon by priest, king, and merchant alike. I have no retainers, and possess nothing except a straight sword six hand spans (five and a half kret) long (this is the proper length). This is because I am Royalty and the undisputed master of the principal art of Cutting. I will fight naked with ten-thousand men."
Yes. Meti was clearly beyond strength, and as we can see Maya seems to have studied well.
>>
>>85897274
So Maya is like fifteen eons old or whatever?
>>
well shit, looks like it's SEVEN juggernaut star scours the universe now innit
>>
>>85897274
I figured that was Meti for some reason, but I guess it would be silly to assume Meti looked almost exactly like Maya. It's not like they're mother and daughter.
>>
File: WON96.jpg (779KB, 950x1229px) Image search: [Google]
WON96.jpg
779KB, 950x1229px
>>85896872
Maya's cutting game is stronk.

Just look at how this compares: Allison drew her Blade chaotically from all the surrounding nothingness (panel borders), and it is lightning-shaped; appropriate, given how it's her first time properly using it. Look how the panels are all irregularly shaped.

Juggs' cuts are wild and many, but they are entirely self-contained within his own panel. He cannot break free from his limitations, regardless of his fury.

But Maya's cut is elegant and practiced, and look at how the space between all the panels is larger and easily noticeable. Unlike Allison's, you can see through the cut itself (Juggernaut's other half can be seen through), but it covers a much larger part of the page.
>>
>>85896872
No fair. he didn't even have his wheel!
>>
Did evolution happen in this setting? Or were humans "seeded" across the multiverse somehow?
>>
>>85897405
Nah, it's just his physical body. The number only goes up if theyre completely destroyed, like that other angel that was wheel'd.
>>
>>85896994
>>85897021
It's part of her training after all

>You must never make 'multiple' cuts. Each must be singular in its beauty, no matter how many precede it. You must make your enemies weep with admiration, and likewise should your head be shorn off by such an object of beauty, you must do your best to shed tears of respect.
>>
>>85896872
Wow what the hell happened to her head? Look at the part of her head that's normally covered by her hair in panel 2 and the last panel, it's covered with red welts or something.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>85896872
Ooooooooooooohhh
>>
>>85897524
Looks like a rash or something. Not terribly surprising considering she's a beggar knight.
>>
>>85897396
>>85897406
Well it could be Meti. It was never stated outright who it was, but it's someone who looks exactly like Maya if she wasn't fat as hell.
>>
File: 1270016503987.png (7KB, 213x165px) Image search: [Google]
1270016503987.png
7KB, 213x165px
so what are the chances this is all a simulated reality in a matrioshka brain

there seems to be a lot of "tapping into reality" going on...
>>
You should probably read about the cosmology of the setting
>>
>>85897644
If you go with the Elder Scrolls perspective, which is a heavy source of inspiration for this comic, then everything is a simulation/dream of the godhead.

So probably a really good chance!
>>
>>85897376
pretty much everything involving Royalty in this comic is an Elder Scroll reference
>>
File: ksbd26r.jpg (743KB, 850x1103px) Image search: [Google]
ksbd26r.jpg
743KB, 850x1103px
>>85897723
>>
>>85897899
I miss the horns.
>>
>>85896872
wish I could remember what music plays when Trunks cuts Frieza in half, would be most fitting here
>>
>>85896872
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>85897424
seeded
allisons universe is simply a "story" told by one of 777,777 gods and part of that story is the evolution of humans
>>
File: 1471058890514.jpg (40KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1471058890514.jpg
40KB, 512x384px
>>85896872
Holy good god damn
>>
File: The Garden of Eyes.jpg (1MB, 2025x3000px) Image search: [Google]
The Garden of Eyes.jpg
1MB, 2025x3000px
>yfw K6BD becomes the next Laika movie
>>
>>85896872
#VOIDED
>>
So there's something I'm missing here...

Is the Maybe Sword kept in her hair somehow? Is that why the hairpin is involved? Is it part of the hairpin?

I don't know much about women's hairstyles, let alone those of women of color. Please enlighten me, /co/mblr.
>>
>>85899298
Taking the hairpin off is probably so she's more comfortable and in the right state of mind to do that.

And besides, I mean, there's no such thing as a sword.
>>
>>85896872
THREAD THEME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0
>>
Perfect time to reveal the wheel is the real juggs
>>
>>85900370
MISTAKE NOT THE RIDER FOR THE STEED
>>
File: WRYYYYY.gif (10KB, 257x144px) Image search: [Google]
WRYYYYY.gif
10KB, 257x144px
>>85900370
>>85900483
>wheel falls from the sky on top of her
>pic related
Oh Jesus how old is this
>>
>>85897418
>>>85896872 (OP)
>No fair. he didn't even have his wheel!

My personal opinion is that the angel IS the wheel, and the armor is another body the angel uses to carry itself around.

I could be wrong, of course.
>>
>>85897274
woah woah woah

where
>>
>>85897944
I wonder if the pages retroactively added to that chapter were corrected in the book release she she has horns in them since those were pages where she was supposed to have horns.
>>
>>85897450
IIRC if you get sufficiently rekt you're dead in whatever the spirit world they go to is.
>>
File: laughter.gif (3MB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
laughter.gif
3MB, 264x240px
OUTFUCKINGSKILLED

Goddamn unless we get some tricky wheel is the angel shenanigans, I had no idea Maya was that damn strong. And this is the failed student of Meti's. Wish we could see Meti herself in action once.
>>
>>85901248
MISTAKE NOT THE RIDER FOR THE STEED
>>
>>85901311
This is what i'm expecting though.

First we see how strong Maya is. She can seemingly cut an angel apart.

then we get the Wheel, the real Juggs, then shit gets real.
>>
File: Clever.gif (883KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
Clever.gif
883KB, 500x269px
>>85901356
>That filename
>>
>>85896872
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>85897412
Maya's cut and Allison's bolt are different things. Allison wields the blade of want, crashing with the thunderous forces of nothing, it's Zoss's bolt. Maya is using the principle act of cutting, which teaches to cut all things.
>>
>>85901248
Meti was most likely on Zoss' league without having crazy powers, just being able to cut shit really good. Also thumbs.
>>
>>85897412
I hadn't actually noticed the way the white parts blend in with the panel spacing. Good job pointing it out.

Now the big question. Is this an artistic choice or one based on world physics?
>>
>>85902195
>Now the big question. Is this an artistic choice or one based on world physics?
Yes
>>
>>85902384
Don't be cheeky, ya cunt.
>>
>>85897524
>>>85896872 (OP)
>Wow what the hell happened to her head?

Did you not notice that she's pretty much covered in scars? This is the first time we're seeing some skin from Auntie Maya, and it's not pretty.

That's like a roadmap of battle damage. The head thing looks like keloid scar tissue from getting her scalp burned off at some point.
>>
>>85902195
Going by what Abbadon said it's weaponized void, which is extremely good at separating things.
>>
Does anyone else find this a real let down?
>>
>>85904132
Yeah. I knew Maya would be serious business but I really liked Juggernaut.
>>
>>85904161
I know Abaddon hates powerlevels but it doesn't feel like there's any pattern to who wins or loses at all. I also think Allison's power development has been handled really purely.

This page looks amazing with the white space, sure.
>>
>>85904258
Uh, really badly
>>
>>85904132
Not really. Gonna wait and see what happens, since there are a few directions this can go.
>>
>>85904258
I don't think it's fair to say that there's no pattern but so far the only battles we've really seen are huge brawls. There hasn't been enough one on one stuff to say who beats who outside of what Abbadon says. I would have liked to see Juggernaut being more badass though before getting iced like that. Didn't feel like enough.
As far as Allison goes I like where he's taken her so far. She's really uncontrolled and her power is unreliable. I'm hoping that there will be some kind of training arc or something with White Chain. But I suppose there are a few ways that might go.

>I know Abaddon hates powerlevels
Does he? Cause he's done a good job of feeding into it even if his answers were half tongue-in-cheek. Plus the comic is about battling kung-fu gods so...
>>
>>85904459
What directions? If you mena "Juggs is actually the wheel" thats a stupid theory, we see Juggs in his true form wielding the wheel. His shell is absolutely destroyed, so he's going to get voided, unless he has some fancy technique of the Arts to pull his body back together and hold it together before he's voided.

Personally, I aint disappointed by Maya one shotting Juggs. Juggs is understandably powerful, but Maya is the student, the only known student, of the greatest swordswoman in the multiverse, and was a general who conquered 20,000 worlds, and was at one point, if the RPG is any indication, capable of wielding a key (since she is the Fated class in Broken World, which eventually gains the power of the names of god late game). She is understandably, ridiculously powerful
>>
File: 1441431720795.jpg (47KB, 640x414px) Image search: [Google]
1441431720795.jpg
47KB, 640x414px
>>85904258
Don't think in terms of DBZ power level.

Think in terms of real combat if it had legit super powers. Even tanks can't survive shots from other tanks in this day and age. Killing power has become too refined. Taking a blow is undesired and probably the death of you. Even when you go to medieval times, fights between individuals were over quickly in almost all situations. Move, countermove, and the person who was slightly out of position dies.

If you want a modern taste of that, go play War Thunder. Then struggle asking yourself how anyone ever plays the game more than two seconds without dieing for peeping out of cover.

True skill is more than how much power you can throw at someone cause they can throw the same exact INSTANT KILL back at you.

Allison could kill either of them as she is if the situation were right.
>>
>>85904875
>Even tanks can't survive shots from other tanks in this day and age.

Tank development focuses heavily on defense, to the point that a tank kitted with the latest armor technology can shrug off hits that would have destroyed it a decade or two ago.
>>
>>85905176
And tank rounds have also kept developing, and will still scrap other tanks in one solid hit with an appropriate round. All that armor does shit except raise the bar to be entered in to competition. It's still a one touch battle.

Thus my point here. She killed Juggs, but it could have gone the other way easily. Squishy human body against Angel claws versus The Blade of Want. Either way, the first hit is the victor.
>>
I like how this would play to someone not following any of the non-comic stuff Abaddon has revealed. You get a very brief but ominous hint back in Hell 77 that Maya is more than she seems, then many pages later you get this big brawl where 6 Juggernaut wipes the floor with everybody. Then Maya steps out and one shots him.

I think, really, that's the whole point of this action sequence. Juggs is a fun antagonist, but Maya is going to be a more important character to the plot. This whole fight was to set up her entrance by showing how powerful Juggs is, and then showing that she's next level. Now she'll probably join Allison's little wandering band along with White Chain ad Cio.
>>
>>85897248
She's also a woman!
>>
>>85904132
I hope this isn't the end.
Even if it is, it's not really as much as a let down, but rather anticlimactic resolution.
>>
File: 6EAM.jpg (59KB, 499x332px) Image search: [Google]
6EAM.jpg
59KB, 499x332px
>>85896872
>>
Can someone edit out the parts of Juggs' body behind the white? Want to satisfy my curiosity as to what it looks like
>>
>>85897177
Not quite. They're still very powerful of course but some like Jadis and Jagganoth would have been strong even compared to the olds.
>>
>>85897644
That's basically the way it is. It's all the dream and body of a god that never existed in its death throes.
>>
>>85899121
I stay voided I seen cleavage I stay voided
>>
>>85899298
The maybe sword is her own will. That's why the sword is just a stub. Because it doesn't matter but to feel like she's holding a sword. She would be powerful with a key.
>>
>>85902005
She might have been the closest. Zoss seems to be working towards a goal but Meti had no goal and was just chilling.
>>
I wonder how far the Maybe Blade stretches, it's either a style choice, or the thing works more like a bladed whip with how long and far the cut is reaching back.
>>
>>85904132
Nope. I bet you didn't expect this. Now it's very apparent Mettangi Ten Meti's freakish power.
>>
>>85896872
Why is she carrying a key in her hand?
>>
File: power levels.png (53KB, 343x245px) Image search: [Google]
power levels.png
53KB, 343x245px
>>85904481
>Does he?
>>
So it seems that to attain royalty or at least great power one must do their actions as if there is no limit. Express only their pure will and know that it shall be done. Knowing this I wonder if it makes it easier.
>>
>>85906178
As long as it needs to be I'd imagine. She could probably slice the whole room in half.
>>
>>85906190
Thats her hairpin
>>
>>85906209
It's easy to say you can walk a path of fire and carnage, but actually taking up the blade is not that easy.
>>
>People whining 6 jugs gets tabled.

He's an Angel, a Puritan. He has one function and his function was to run in there and rape everything with spikey death punches.

He just so happened to run into a Swordswoman who uses a sword composed of "seperates things" who also holds a Key.
>>
>>85906250
>>85904481

It is a bit of a let down. Juggs' has been hyped up a lot, but the first time he comes into direct conflict with our hero he is outsped and one-shotted. Allison has never had to go beyond the first confrontation with any villain she's faced - it's all very well talking about building up her power, but that isn't the reality we see.

I guess if you want to compare it to martial arts' stuff (because Maya is totally that badass old retired samurai character) I'm still waiting for the 10 minute fight the movie ought to have at some point.
>>
>>85906326
You need to stop reading this as a Dragonball manga and more as a Mythological Story.
>>
>>85906380
I mean 1) I'm not and 2) it's less a mythological story now than it was at the start of the comic. We actually have plot and living characters and we're definitely at least a foot deep in wuxia country.

Stories where nothing checks the protagonist get dull fast for me.
>>
This story looks like it has gone crazy places since i stopped reading.

I stopped around the time Alison got home and then decided to go back, i knew i would enjoy reading it more in paper form.

Anyone else pre ordered ksbd vol 1 on amazon which comes september 15th?
>>
>>85906414
I'm gonna see if my local shop will order it in because I want more people to like/be aware of it.
>>
>>85905508
>following any of the non-comic stuff Abaddon has revealed
New to the comic, where I can see that non-comic stuff?
>>
Eh, I highly doubt this is the end of 6 Juggernaut Star. Too much of an intro for his part to be over that quickly.
>>
Is there a collected zip of he comic?
>>
>>85906551
The main things are under the comic pages in the commentary.

also killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com

If you search on Desuarchive for username Abbadon there are the posts of the author where sometimes he answer questions.
>>
>>85906948
Thank you.
>>
>>85906326
>one-shotted
The fact that he's been hyped up so much (he can use the Art, and the "rider vs steed" thing) implies that that's not the case. Maya may be able to one-shot normal angels if she's prepared to do so, but 6 Juggernaut Star has explicitly been stated to be a "mary sue trash baby" and no normal angel. I'm expecting that this apparent result will be subverted next page.

>outsped
No, he got tripped up by all those BULLSHIT TEACUPS.
>>
>>85906772
Not sure but its all on the website anyway right from page 1
>>
>>85906551
killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com
there's also a wiki and twitter and also a patreon i think
>>
> 3 females in the main cast, now Maya
> 82 feels "a little feminine" so the patri... the evil Angels turn him back into a male
> Vladok gets turned into a cute female demon
> Mottom's husband is the bad guy

Hello Tumblr
>>
>>85907256
hello Concerned Moms of America
>>
>>85896872
The bottom panel is really kinetic, and reminds me of an early page of Bleach that was really good with a similar attack arc.
>>
>>85907256
If you need a specific ratio of genders/races/whatever the fuck else then you are tumblr. Go back there and don't come here again.
>>
>>85906410
>We actually have plot and living characters
What? You don't think pagans weaved narratives around their gods or that they didn't perceive their gods to be living and active in their current times?

I like this. It makes me think about Hellboy which is all about folklore: of course a giant made of hellfire can be trapped on a cat's corpse, of course the soul of the greatest wizard can be stored in an acorn and tossed aside for momentary gain, of course knowing the name of a demon makes the demon a slave, and so on.
>>
Need I remind you all:

>Woe be he that mistakes the rider for the steed.

The steed has been slain but the rider has not been. No, he has simply been dismounted.

6 Juggernaut Star Scours the Universe might be put at a disadvantage but that was but the first blow in what shall be a long battle.
>>
>>85907970
That phrase could just be talking about 6 working for Metatron.

Not everything must be literal. Just like the Blade of Want not being an actual blade.
>>
>Q: what were the circumstances surrounding the last death of eighty-two white chain born in emptiness returns to subdue evil

>A: 81 White Chain died trying to bring down an organ smuggling ring in the lower shades, armed only with a washing pole.

That's pretty cool
>>
>>85896872
I will laugh my ass off if he just comes back together again in that next second.
>>
>>85907256
IIRC Abaddon said that he made so many female characters because he was bound to make at least one compelling female character this way. It's like the shotgun approach: Fire a spray and hope at least one hits.
>>
File: your wish is my command.jpg (524KB, 950x1229px) Image search: [Google]
your wish is my command.jpg
524KB, 950x1229px
>>85906095
>>
>>85907256
learn to memetext properly friend. royalty is not obtained by placing spaces after your meme arrows. your memes must be beautiful and continuous: each a work of art and a single finishing blow.

also please explain why you want less girls? I don't understand
>>
Anyone miss the old art style?

It had less clear lines, eveyrthing looked kinda loose and sweaty...looking back, I think Abbaddon has drawn down level of detail in general.
>>
>>85910334
Maybe in regards to backgrounds and scenery; Abbadon himself has noted that he regrets going with a Rococo aesthetic for Mottom's palace because he's not used to it (banisters everywhere, for instance).

Still, I'll take consistent updates over superior art every time.

And besides, I'm pretty sure we'll go back to Throne after this book. That'll be fun to see.
>>
>>85910115
TY. I actually like it more but it's surely more confusing
>>
>>85910539
Really? I actually would prefer sparse updates with better art. Not that this is bad. But since this is getting a print edition, I feel like waiting a couple extra days for a superior product is worth it.
>>
HOLD THE FUCK UP
82 White Chain is a Liquid Angel
23 Liminal Blossom is a Vapor Angel
Both liquid and vapor escape their container if it's breached.
HOWEVER
6possibly 7 Juggernaut Star is an Igneous Angel. He is solid. Solid objects stay in their container even if it's breached.
This is far from over.
Or she cut him so hard he's gone for real
>>
>>85911322
At this point Abbadon could switch to Paint for all I care, I just need to know how this wild ride unfolds and ends.
>>
>>85911322

Care to point out what specifically needs improvement?
>>
>>85913205
Liquid, vapor, etc. just describe about how long an angel has lasted in their current incarnation. Destroy an angel's shell and they're going back to the void. And this is assuming that Juggs doesn't also inhabit his wheel as a body.
>>
>>85913205
Oh shit, didn't even consider
>>
File: das it mane.jpg (26KB, 720x395px) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.jpg
26KB, 720x395px
>>85896872
Hot damn.

6 Juggernaut just became 7 Juggernaut.
>>
>>85903078
Well, not the first time. We've seen art of her from Abbadon before that showed her body covered in scars.

Anyway, Maya finally establishing how strong she is after taking out the resident badass of the past few pages. On her way to winning her spot on the antagonist list along with the other Demiurges featured on Jadis' mural.
>>
>>85913369
At what number does he start getting store discounts?
>>
>>85913561
I dunno, ask White Chain. She seems to be an expert at dying.
>>
>>85896872
+1 for Juggy!
>>
Do the numbers go up when the armor gets broken or does it happen only when they get squished in the aether?
>>
>>85904132
>Does anyone else find this a real let down?
No, because I wasn't expecting Juggy to win this bout.
>>
>>85913205
Well, now I've got to go look at the Periodic Table of Elements.

82 is Lead, 23 is Vanadium and 6 is Carbon. I guess that doesn't tell us much.
>>
>>85904132
Yeah, I was hoping for a longer fight.
>>
>>85913311
Abaddon's backgrounds are lavish, and I love them. In many of the panels, however, especually lately, these are replaced by simple color gradients. It's fine for the occassional action shot like today's update, but more background details + characters would be a definite improvement in my eyes.
>>
6 jobbernaut star
>>
>>85914505
>>
>>85906703
I think people are lingering too much on that. Yeah, Juggs got a big intro, but his introduction centered around White Chain and it's side plot. Maya, on the other hand, is a central figure in the main plotline, Allison's plotline. Each time Juggs has appeared he's either 1. Made a major mistake (take Zade instead of Allison originally, which ends up being the biggest misunderstanding around) and 2. Losing his precious cargo to someone stronger (Jagganoth taking Zade from Juggs) Juggs is strong, and very intimidating, but he is a mid-boss in comparison to Maya's main level boss status.

Besides, if it's any consolation, Juggs probably isn't dead, he just got kicked out of the server
>>
>>85913205
Huh, so the rider/steed deal might not be referring to his wheel but to him not needing his armour to contain his atomic soul.
>>
>>85910298
He feels threatened by Allison's terrifying blade of want and Maya's maybe sword.
>>
>>85910550
If it were like that you wouldn't be sure if the blade passed through him without harm.
>>
>>85910334
No. The current art is fantastic. Most of all I find his usage of color very impressive.
>>
>>85914359
Nope. And don't start with this here. Gradients are totally fine. Abbadon knows exactly when he needs a background and when they should just be functionally blank.
>>
>>85914061
No. That has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>85913952
They have to be turned to stone and then reincarnate. So the latter but sufficient destruction to their armor can cause that to happen anyway.
>>
>>85897450
Seeing as how it's a magical bullshit Cut with a capital letter and not a regular sword, he may very well be toast.
>>
well MAYBE he's dead MAYBE he isn't :^)
>>
>>85916905
You can still tell because of the arm.
>>
>>85918289
It would be more confusing. People would question it. There's no question with this.
>>
>>85906703
>I highly doubt this is the end of 6 Juggernaut Star.

Of course not, he's an angel.

Angels are immortal. And I highly doubt that 2 Michael would let his erratic but usefully mighty attack dog languish for too long.
>>
File: ophanim2.jpg (100KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
ophanim2.jpg
100KB, 600x428px
My man, MISTAKE NOT THE RIDER FOR THE STEED.
>>
File: ophanim7.png (266KB, 1069x916px) Image search: [Google]
ophanim7.png
266KB, 1069x916px
http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-5-85/
And then threre where wheels
>>
>>85918453
Yes, that's why I said >>85910550. Do I need to break that post down for you?
>>
Maya's left leg is fuckin huge
>>
>>85896872
whaaat, no way he doesn't get any final dialogue
>>
>>85896872
Well cut my life into peaces, I didn't see that coming.
>>
>>85921473
Don't worry, this isn't even his final form.
>>
where Layla :(
>>
File: Your_waifu_is_dead.png (14KB, 116x120px) Image search: [Google]
Your_waifu_is_dead.png
14KB, 116x120px
>>85921629
We've been over this last thread
>>
>>85921774
delete this. She's merely pretending.
>>
>>85921774
COMIC.

DROPPED.
>>
File: killinlayla.png (49KB, 231x237px) Image search: [Google]
killinlayla.png
49KB, 231x237px
>>85921774
>>
>>85905339
Maya wields the sword of maybe.
>>
>>85922905
Wait, what's the difference?
>>
>>85913952
If their 'death' in the real world is traumatic enough it can force them to reincarnate.
http://killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/144961394725/how-the-hell-has-white-chain-void-died-so-much
>>
>>85922970
It's the sword of maybe, the sword of could be, the sword of might.
>>
File: screaming.jpg (535KB, 1474x1262px) Image search: [Google]
screaming.jpg
535KB, 1474x1262px
>>85923232
>sword of might
holy fuck
>>
File: 1450057770145.png (252KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1450057770145.png
252KB, 500x382px
>>85923232

>the sword of maybe, the sword of could be, the sword of might.
>>
>>85897899
This comic was so much better when it was just balls to the wall crazy in every panel.
>>
>>85924306
You're just used to the crazy now.
>>
>>85925758
either that or things calmed down a bit to let the story develop. we're also experiencing the order that mottom is trying to impart unto the chaos, which I doubt will stay very orderly for long
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (75KB, 376x386px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
75KB, 376x386px
>>85896872
RICKETY RICKETY WRECKED HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e31x8z1LHjs
>>
File: goldeneye.jpg (694KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
goldeneye.jpg
694KB, 1280x720px
>>85896872
the way he drew the arc of her cut is absolutely beautiful

>>85897056
>>85897123
>allison and white chain leaping away from the Juggsplosion a la Lethal Weapon/ James Bond style freezeframe
yes
yes

>>85925758
>You're just used to the crazy now.
I like how our following of the story mirrors Allison's
>>
>>85900370
>>85900483
Oh shit, that's actually a really good point given that many angels are wheels...
>>
Huh.

Looks like KSBD is down, error 509 bandwidth exceeded.

Alright, which one of you fuckers did it?
>>
>>85928813
Shit was too hype everyone told their friends.
>>
>>85908212
I love all of his answers.

>>85906250
>He's an Angel, a Puritan.
This. Angels as badass as they are, are extremely robotic autists in this universe.

>>85910298
SEEK HEAVEN THROUGH SHITPOSTS, PRAISE YISMOOT

>>85922378
the absolute madman
>>
File: SHUD HAB LISSEND.jpg (14KB, 340x320px) Image search: [Google]
SHUD HAB LISSEND.jpg
14KB, 340x320px
>>85928813
>>85928953
>Maya cut Juggs so hard she sliced through the goddamn server

oh... oh my fuck
>>
nope, nope, it's back

(whew)
>>
File: NIGGUH.jpg (106KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
NIGGUH.jpg
106KB, 500x500px
>>85896872
>THE MEDICANT; THOUGH ROUGHLY CLAD AND SHOD, HE LIVES AS THOUGH HE WERE A BEAST, BUT FIGHTS HE AS A GOD

don't fuck with the murderhobo
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.