[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which does /co/ hate more? And why is it Pickle and Peanut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1472185108731.jpg (91KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472185108731.jpg
91KB, 600x600px
Which does /co/ hate more?

And why is it Pickle and Peanut
>>
>>85890614
Future-Worm can come-off as Rick & Morty for the kiddies at times
Pickle & Peanut is pretty much Regular Show without all of the soap opera bullshit
>>
>>85890614
P&P is one of those shows where you know the main characters smoke weed off screen.
>>
>>85890760
>Pickle & Peanut is pretty much Regular Show without all of the soap opera bullshit
Better watch what you say there, the RS fan will get triggered.
I agree though.
>>
>>85891080
triggering is good
>>
>>85891080
The only similarities is they're shows about young adult dudes. RS is more well thought out and also jammed full of hipster crap, relationship drama, and 80s nostalgia. Pickle and Peanut is low effort and funny because of that, and also it's focus on weird occurances are more random and or unexpected.
>>
>>85890614

Stop making this fucking thread. Ask a question about what we fucking like, anon.

Not every board needs to be /v/.
>>
>>85891511
>and also it's focus on weird occurances are more random and or unexpected.
so just like regular show
>>
Pickle and Peanut isn't bad at all
>>
They're both great.
>>
>>85890614
I dislike future worm because it's more gross
why do people like gross stuff
I'm pretty sure gross things being cool and funny stopped at the 90s and then the people who grew up with that stuff are now shoving it into the faces of kids who don't even really like that stuff

and I'm not saying this because of personal bias, but when was the last time you saw a commercial for a gross out kid, slime chemistry set, candy bugs with gusher fillers, or race car that can shoot jizz out at your sister and her sleepover buddies with a camera on top to record it all?
>>
From the thumbnail the pickle looks like salad fingers
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.