[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Marvel Teaser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: upload.jpe.jpg (26KB, 791x1087px) Image search: [Google]
upload.jpe.jpg
26KB, 791x1087px
From Cullen Bunn and Adam Kubert
>>
>>85889583
What a waste of good art. Also, this is so X-Men.
>>
>>85889583
Wait, wasn't this Greg Land yesterday?
>>
>>85889615
>modern Kubert
>good
>>
>>85889671
And someone else before that
>>
so remender finally passed along his notes?
>>
>>85889671
It was McNiven the day before that. It's probably a weekly with rotating artists.
>>
It's like they want this "MU" thing to fail. So they can push the Inhumans. :^)
>>
>>85889671
Land and Mcniven were on the previous teasers
>>
>>85889674
I will fucking slap you.
>>
>>85889715
Dude, Kubert has been phoning it in for years.
>>
>>85889671
It's probably a weekly, a big oneshot, or multiple projects/books with ththe same writer

I'll laugh if it's a big oneshot like Rebirth though
>>
>>85889752
But instead of 2.99 it's 7.99, because this is Marvel.
>>
>>85889615
Eh, the last time I liked him was in that Spider-Man/Wolverine book, his art hasn't really been doing it for me lately.
>>
Weekly series about the entire MU?
>>
>>85889816
>52: ANAD Marvel Edition
Plague upon your house, anon.
>>
>>85889816
52 was a fluke
Literally no other weekly was good to great
The best they got was mediocre and marvels weekly was awful
>>
>>85889752
>I'll laugh if it's a big oneshot like Rebirth though

Fucking Marvel, it probably is
>>
>>85889816
That makes the most sense to me
>>
I dont know who Kubert is, what was the last thing he was in ?

Also what up with Cullen Bunn, did he sell his soul that now he is going to write 3 or 5 books just as Bendis ?
>>
>>85889931
52 was not a fluke it was just the only weekly that had the talent and effort in it to actually be good
>Get 4 of your best writers
>Get another great writer and good writer to do the layouts so the comic looks good but artists aren't committing suicide
>???
>Profit
>>
>>85890009
>I dont know who Kubert is, what was the last thing he was in ?
Fucking casual piece of filth.
>>
>>85890021
>good artist
>>
>>85889583
>Mu
"This is not MY cow."
>>
>>85890029
Its not like he insulted Joe Kubert. His kids are just regular 90's Jim Lee clones.
>>
>>85890009
Dude bunn has always written a shit ton. Like a year ago he was writing like 3 dc books 3 marvel and 3 indie
>>
So we'll probably have another teaser tomorrow and then get a reveal Thursday
>>
>>85889674
Better than his brother but still shit.
>>
I hope it's a weekly and not some X-Men shit
>>
>>85889752
>All-New All-Different Marvel Universe Point One
>>
>>85889583
I honestly want this to be a weekly about the x men or something, because I want to see if they can make it worse than Countdown, Worlds End, and Wolverines.
>>
>>85889583
So I am betting on Cullenn Bunn running the whole x men line starting in January.
>>
>>85893015
I could see that since his X book seems to be more well liked than the others' desu
>>
Gonna work him into a early grave
>>
>>85893015
Claremont style? That'd be awesome. Finally the line getting much needed direction that you can't get if you're more busy fighting with four other writers wanting to shit on your story.
>>
>>85889583
MARVEL ULTIMATE OR MUTANT UNIVERSE
>>
>>85893015
>>85893044
plz this fuck Lemire and Hopeless give it all to Bunn
>>
>>85893015
>>85893342
monkey paw, the line is now nothing but endless crossovers, not even an arc in between
>>
Calling it: MU stands for movie universe.

Marvel, wanting to be even more transparent with their movie synergy, is making an entire line of comics strictly for the Marvel cinematic universe. Everything is canon to the current MCU except if it's not.
>>
>>85893195
Claremont is still alive isnt him ?
>>
>>85893593
They already make those comics though.
>>
>>85893654
Yeah. But he might as well be dead as he only lives to complain Marvel won't give him work and to make up stories about how he was a misunderstood visionary of the representation era to cover for his fetishes
>>
>>85889674

I'll kick you squah in tha nuts.
>>
>>85893593
Its either Mutant related or Marvel universe
>>
>>85894624
re we...are we really quoting South Park now?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.