[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this was horrible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

this was horrible
>>
>box office: $88.5 million
>it will easily break $100 million
you mad faggot?
>>
And yet, it had glowing reviews. I wonder why...
>>
>>85889046
Yeah it wasnt great. Only joke that got a chuckle out of me was the Queso line
>>
>>85889443
It won't break even unless it gets 100 billion. You have to use meme math.
>>
>>85889443
the movie could be 1 hour of an old british man loudly on the shitter while reading The Great Gatsby to the audience, cut off midway and there will always be contrarians like this
>>
>>85889517
That was the only thing that made me laugh too.
>>
"Horrible" is a bit harsh, but yeah it was stupid. It was as stupid as it promised to be but not quite as stupid as people here assumed it would be.

Its existence hasn't stopped the world from turning though, so whatever.
>>
>>85889607
>The Great Gatsby

NOOO NOT AGAIN

>There will never be a Gatsby vs. Holden Caulfield movie
Who was worse?
>>
>>85889046
>A film called Sausage Party is horrible
You don't say.
>>
>>85889607
That still sounds more preferable to Sausage Party
>>
>>85889046
>this was horrible

And yet here you are still talking about it.

Hook, line, and sinker, faggot.
>>
>>85889443
I'm mad this will do better than south park, while being shit and will be the father figure for other shitty R-rated cgi movies
>>
>>85889688
>Its existence hasn't stopped the world from turning though, so whatever.

Yeah says you. Russia and NASA worked together to make a world-turning device just in case something like this happened, and it did. We barely made it out of that alive.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.