[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win in a hand to hand combat between these two guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 384
Thread images: 47

File: file.png (467KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
467KB, 550x400px
Who would win in a hand to hand combat between these two guys?
>>
It would be really close but probably Cap.
While Cap has experience with people with gadgets and Batman has experience with armed assailants who have strange weapons, Cap wins because he's more superhuman than Bruce.
Even though Cap isn't that much of a superhuman, his syrum gives him the edge against Batman whose still a normal human. A peak human, but still human.
>>
Cap batman could probably hold out for a while but in the end cap would win.
>>
>>85880189
We had the same thread hours ago before it got deleted fot the amount of shitposting in it
>>
>>85880361
Mods have been very deletion happy lately.
>>
>inb4 someone posts the page
They're equal, Bat admits he's eventually going to lose but it would take a long time and they could be doing something more useful than kerfuffling in the meantime.
>>
>>85880403
It's amazing how that thread got deleted but yet waifu threads don't. Just what are these mods doing?

>>85880434
This is one thing I don't get though. Why would they be equal if Batman spent years training in different fighting styles and Cap only had some serum? Shouldn't Batman have the edge due to experience?
>>
>>85880492
Cap has had fighting training too dude. Probably not as much as Bats but enough that he could hold his own. The syrum just gives him the edge.
>>
>>85880189
Bruce isn't a slouch when it comes to being a master martial artist, but the only kind of physical fighters that can outclass Steve are folks like Karate Kid and Iron Fist.

Even Spider-Man, who is super-sonic and can punch stronger than Bane, has trouble fighting Captain America just because he's that good at reading and analyzing his opponents.

>>85880492

Cap has trained in pretty much every fighting style there is, and he picks them all up at the highest level instantly because he has a perfect recall. Not just his body was enhanced.

They portrayed this in his MCU version too in The First Avenger, when he just had to casually glance at a map on the wall during an escape from a Hydra base. When he returned to camp, he was able to instantly recall the location of every point on the map without fail, and it led to the Red Skull's defeat.
>>
>>85880189
They fought in a sewer once. Batman won.
>>
>>85880492
Captain America had a lot of training too.
And given that Batman didn't spend ALL that time training in combat (he had to learn his various non-combat abilities as well), that may be enough to close the distance in training.
>>
>>85880189
No prep time? Cap. Batman is Mr Prep time incarnate
>>
>>85880189
Bruce is Jewish now, so Captain America wouldn't do anything to him.
>>
>>85880954
but Captain America is a nazi now
>>
>>85880189
Batman is a cheater so who knows
>>
>>85880516
Fighting training< Tibetan technique that freezes your heart with one kick and Viking wrestling.
>>
>>85880361
More like one Capfag buttblasted.

>>85880337
616 Cap is PEAK HUMAN.

>>85880434
Learn how to read, that's not what he says but you already know that.
>>
File: batman healing chi.jpg (1MB, 2056x1048px) Image search: [Google]
batman healing chi.jpg
1MB, 2056x1048px
>>85880995

Or using Chi to stop bleeding, or the "sword" hand, or the leopard blow
>>
>>85881103
Pulp heroes knew what they were doing when all of them went to Tibet.
>>
>>85881103
>wayne-san and that casual racism

Wow, this feels somehow modern for a comic written 40 years ago
>>
Batman's element of surprise doesn't work well against Cap.
So I imagine Batman would get his ass kicked.
But Batman also knows how to get out of trouble. So I don't think he would be taken down.
They would just fight, Cap would get the upper hand and then they'd part ways.
>>
File: batman ice DetectiveComics0013.jpg (931KB, 1440x2211px) Image search: [Google]
batman ice DetectiveComics0013.jpg
931KB, 1440x2211px
>>85881108
Yeap.
>>
File: Batman vs captain america.jpg (3MB, 1440x8544px) Image search: [Google]
Batman vs captain america.jpg
3MB, 1440x8544px
>>85881144

This is how the original fight was going on.
The moment the shield is gone the fight is onesided.
>>
File: Batman nerve memory.png (2MB, 1008x816px) Image search: [Google]
Batman nerve memory.png
2MB, 1008x816px
>>85880516
>Cap has had fighting training too dude.

Sure he did.

Can he manage to stop memories with his training?
>>
>>85881165
>Batman wouldn't cheat
>>
File: Batman just like in my animes.png (2MB, 1480x748px) Image search: [Google]
Batman just like in my animes.png
2MB, 1480x748px
>>85881220
Cap wouldnt cheat if they are equally matched, he only cheats against superior foes.

I love the paneling in the 70's Batman. Its a shame /co/ doesnt like Martial Arts comics. Both Marvel and DC 70's books were great, the best stuff they were publishing.
>>
>>85880189
Easily cap
Hand to hand doesn't include any prep bs or tools
He'd tenderize the shit out of him
>>
>>85880902
This
>>
Every time I see someone fighting hand to hand with Cap, I never get how people can just block his punches and kicks with their forearms and stuff. If he is the fastest and strongest a human can possibly be, his punches should shatter bones no problem.
>>
>>85880902
>>85881558
>casuals
>>
>>85881608
I don't think he's out to kill
He's a bit soft
But being faster, stronger and more indestructible than bats makes this am easy choice
>>
>>85881613
>muh peruntz
>>
>>85881644
>memes
>>
Bats special blows wouldn't effect caps body the same
>>
>>85881657
Your tears are delicious
>>
>>85881657
>>85881690
You two should just pipe down and suck my peenus weeaus.
>>
>>85881703
...Tony?
>>
Cap
Only thing they're even in is possibly training
Cap has superior strength, reflexes, stamina and speed
>>
>>85881758
...Bruce?
>>
>>85881786
I-
I've been so lonely for so long...
>>
>>85881812
Wow, anon. This is getting gay im out of here
>>
>>85881670
>Bats special blows wouldn't effect caps body the same

He kicks harder than a crash car

>>85881778
>Only thing they're even in is possibly training
>Cap has superior strength
Sure
>reflexes
Nope
>stamina
Sure, but Bruce can fight for an entire day before even getting tired, before that Steve will commit a mistake
>speed
No, Batman is Faster

>>85881608
Bruce is Peak human too. This is 616. Also he fights people that is usually armored or trained. Bruce punches can easily crush Skulls, but he doesnt do that either.
>>
>>85880189
Batman, obviously.
>>
>>85881858
Bats is not faster or more reactive
Cap is super powered

Also, i don't think getting hit by a car would effect cap like it would effect bats

Cap would break his bones
>>
>>85880189
When heroes fight, everyone loses, anon.
Except Bendis.
>>
>>85881858

>Batfags
>>
>>85880902
this
>>
>>85880189
In the Marvel vs DC comic they fought to a standstill
>>
>>85881945
I mean yeah
The sewer flooded and then shit came up
>>
>>85881898
>Bats is not faster or more reactive
According to what?
He can block bullets and move faster than the eye of trained people.

>>85881898
>Cap is super powered
No he doesnt. Ultimate is, MCU is even more. But 616 isnt super powered, he got farther enchanced for some years but after Heroes reborn that was gone.

>>85881940
That's not an argument.
>>
Cap is basically deathstroke but less powerful. Batman usually wouldn't win against deathstroke. It's hard to say
>>
File: MVP_Head.jpg (69KB, 442x350px) Image search: [Google]
MVP_Head.jpg
69KB, 442x350px
>>85881945
No, they fought to standstill in Avengers/JLA
In Marvel vs DC Batman won (forced Steve into a place where the shield could fail and was better with his batrangs than steve with the shield).
In Generations Golden Age Batman and Cap do fight, no one wins but bruce says he has a slight advantage.

And Golden Age batman would had lost the fight anyway.

One thing i don't understand is, are all capfags casuals? Don't the remember MVP?
>>
>>85881953
I didnt know we got to pick and choose from where and when cap was from.

Ill settle with Movie batman vs Movie capt

Movie capt is Super soldier enhanced and would kick batman's ass
>>
>>85881953
Cap is simply enhanced beyond what bats can physically accomplish
Otherwise what would the point be in making a super soldier
Bats is max base human stats at best
>>
Question regarding plot armour.
What 1v1 fights has Cap lost?
>>
>>85881990
>Cap is useless without the shield
>Bats is better with batarangs than Cap with the shield
Marvel vs DC was a mistake. But shootwise, of course the fight would never even happen if DC couldn't secure that their biggest character would win.
>>
>>85881990
The sewer flood doesn't count as a win
>>
>>85880189
Basedman.
>>
>>85882036
ones he lives to fight another day like always. Unless we talking about CW where he got murdered
>>
>>85882036
>squirrel girl
>>
>>85882061
"Joke character is actually the strongest" is such a shitty gag, it doesn't even work with the interconnected universe, if Squirrel Girl can beat anyone in her own comedy book, why wasn't her apprehending Thanos on Civil War 2? It's the same universe, after all.
>>
>>85882061
Thanos too
and some version of Kang
and Maestro
>>
>>85882087
No no
I totally agree is my point
>>
>>85881990
if they actually read comics they would know these discussions are pointless because superhero powers depends on the plot

so one day you have Batman beating super soldier and another day he has problem with some random gang
>>
File: 1446043569271.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1446043569271.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>85882087
She was with the new avengers fighting Reed
>>
>>85882121
>doesn't read comics
Dude, this is for shits
I read
Join the party though
>>
>>85882016
>Cap is simply enhanced beyond what bats can physically accomplish
But that's false.

>>85882016
>Otherwise what would the point be in making a super soldier

That if you could turn a beta skeleton into peaj human you could have an army of peak humans easily. Bruce is Peak human, just like former Black Panther, 616 Steve, Cass Cain, MVP, Bane, etc.They are all well beyond the Olympic level.

>>85882009
Movie cap is full superhuman.

Ultimate was a 3 tonner by the end of that universe, that's more than twice normal cap and 3 times Normal Batman, MCU is probably in the 5 tons, it's the strongest version of Captain America ever (with no extra powers). The guy is a beast.
>>
>>85882121
>so one day you have Batman beating super soldier and another day he has problem with some random gang

That shouldn't be a thing. Stories shouldn't have to all be told chronologically. If you want Batman to have trouble with some gang members, just write him as younger or in an Elseworlds or imaginary story. It shouldn't be that big of a deal.
>>
>>85882133
But she wasn't beating him off panel like she does in her own books, just being kinda there to bring in her target audience.
>>
What is "prep time" really? Batman will always win if he finds out who and when he's going to be fighting and people treat that as if it's a big deal? Really?

If Captain America was going to knock on your door at noon tomorrow, any of you dipshits could figure out a way to ruin his day. That's not a special skill. That's stacking the deck.

I don't see why Batfags always assume their character is going to know who or what's happening before it happens. No other character ever has to qualify every vs with "dude, my guy will set traps cause he *knows*" If your batman is so special, why does he get special dispensation for every fight?
>>
>>85882016
>>85882147
Marvel's slightly above peak human is DC's peak human. They're different universes. It's not really that hard to have it work.
>>
>>85882145
There's a group of guys here who just have to toss in a "you're not a real fan" on every single conversation.

They're pretty predictable at this point.
>>
>>85882154
Now this is autism.
>>
>>85882160
There is no way of justifying this
>>
>>85882164
Jeez
That's weak
>>
Spider miles vs. Spider Peter (lol)

Well, If Miles has "prep time" and poisons Aunt May and demands Peter commit Sudoku for the cure, he's going to win.

There's some Batlogic for you.
>>
>>85882160
Then wtf is the point of this thread
>>
>>85882175
Nah, he's right
Naked on a field in a fight too the death
Bats just wouldn't cut it like he normally does
>>
>>85882236
It's supposed to be fun
But people want to inflict their shitty head canon
>>
File: batman the pit .jpg (1MB, 1948x1928px) Image search: [Google]
batman the pit .jpg
1MB, 1948x1928px
>>85882154
No one is talking about prep time here. Batma wins without the need of prep time. It's simple:

the only advantage Cap has is Strenght, and his strenght isnt enought to to

>>85882160
>Marvel's slightly above peak human is DC's peak human

I actually Agree, but Peak human is also based on the genetic potential of each person. Steve is Stronger, but Bruce by the start of Morrison run was lifting 1 ton. Bruce has faster feats that steve. Steve is Superior on a physical level, but not enought to inclince the balance towards him, since bruce is way more trained and way smarter. Steve (without enchancements) can probably lift 200 to 400 kilos more than Bruce, that's a lot, 400 is more than what bruce could lift at the start of his career. But that difference is really small when you remember Bane, a Peak human without the Venom would inject that shit and be stronger by several TONS.

Bruce just has too many gadgets, it's too smart, and too experienced to just fall to someone that is only slightly superior physically than him. Steve can win, but 6/10 Bruce will.

I think that Black Panther (pre cat powers) can beat Batman. But Steve isnt a good fit.

>>85882239
In a fight to the death Bruce would win easily. The training differences are just too much.
>>
>>85882239
I never said Batman can't have his gear. It's just every time it's a vs. situation Batman gets to lay traps all over town and spend a month in his lab creating an Anti vibranium batarang.

Everyone else just gets to show up into his pre-prepared kill zone.
>>
>>85882273
>the only advantage Cap has is Strenght, and his strenght isnt enough

Strength
Speed
Reflexes
Stamina
Same experience in fighting
Bats might have slightly more skill and be more clever but in a straight out fight Cap wins
>>
>>85882308
This
All cap would have to do is eventually get a hold of him and he could break him apart
>>
>>85882301
Right
I was just bringing it back around
I still totally agree
>>
Here's a reddit thread with a bunch if Cap's feats.

https://m.reddit.com/r/whowouldwin/comments/2xs9o4/how_many_mcu_captain_americas_does_it_take_to/
>>
Cap can jump like 20 feet in thr air from a standstill, run a mile in a minute, has an eidetic memory of countless fighting styles and tactics, and while he isn't Spider-Man tier strong, he's far above peak human in strength. He's also like this 24/7. He doesn't get tired and doesn't have weaknesses. Barring extraneous bullshit a decent writer would have Cap eat Bats alive.
>>
File: batvacuum.jpg (146KB, 869x675px) Image search: [Google]
batvacuum.jpg
146KB, 869x675px
>>85882308
>Strength
Yes
>Speed
No
>Reflexes
No
>Stamina
Irrelevant. Both can fight for more than a day, and one will commit a mistake before
>Same experience in fighting
Not at all. Steve had 3-4 years of fighting in a war, and has been a superhero for s little less than a decade since he wake up (or 15 years). That doesnt start to cover someone that trains in space, "just in case". That's the kid of thing Bruce does to be "ready" to endure everything. Cap doesnt offer anything that Bruce hasnt fought several times before.

Also Remember how Wayne was superior to Black Panther?
>>
Cap, easy.
>>
>>85882377
Brilliantly stated
>>
>>85880712
>Batman won

They both agreed to stop fighting and work out what was going on
>>
>>85882386

Cap doesn't have to lose for the sake of drama/comic rules because Cap isn't a badguy which isn't something Batman faces regularly.

>Inb4 Supes

He's won their encounters more often than not
>>
>>85882386
>>Stamina
>Irrelevant. Both can fight for more than a day, and one will commit a mistake before

Cap can go harder, longer
>>
>>85882386
Cap had a memory that allows him to train at a speed bats could never keep up with
Bruce has a lot on his plate and needs sleep
You think cap would even need 4 years?
>>
Batman lost to that pussy Bane

Captain America didn't
>>
>>85882442
batman takes micro naps
>>
>>85882429
That's sexy no matter what
>>
>>85882442
>needs sleep
Batman is trained in super ninja sleep. He only needs to sleep a couple of hours every few days.
>>
>>85881040
>616 Cap is PEAK HUMAN

How bout you actually read some comics?
>>
>>85882453
>>85882470
It's about impossible for cap to waste his time
Bruce also runs a company
In a DBZ type scenario where they both train for a year straight
Caps crushes it
>>
>>85882386
But that is retarded
Exposed to a vacuum the dissolved gases in your body instantly turn gaseous and you explode and die, the parts of you left freeze instantly
>>
>Intelligence

Cap was making Tony, Reed, Pym, and several others look like goddamned fools during Civil War. He doesn't need to know how to build satellites or bat robots to beat Bruce.

Cap has beaten plenty of assholes above his weight class both with gadgets or simply superhuman far greater than his ability.

You think he couldn't deal with whatever shit Bruce can throw at him? Unfortunately for Batman, Cap doesn't have big glaring tubes sticking out of his back to cut with batarangs.
>>
>>85882470
>how do we give Batman super powers and still be able to call him natty?
>>
>>85882512
well yeah because he is a master tactician. I only brought up micro sleep cause buddy said batman needed sleep. they made sleep a non issue for him canon to answer some questions of when he ever sleeps
>>
>>85882527
Batman has beaten plenty of assholes above his weight class both with gadgets or simply superhuman far greater than his ability.
You think he couldn't deal with whatever shit Steve can throw at him?
>>
>>85882515
>left freeze instantly
not always anon, depends on where the vacuum is
>>
>>85882544

He could, yes. The point is the above casual acting like it's entirely inconceiveable for Cap to win.
>>
>>85882544
No, cause after he dodged the shield he probably wouldnt expect it to bounce 7 times and then hit him in the dick
>>
>>85882539
Ahhh
Gotcha
>>
>>85882562
Batman's precog power would
>>
Steve wins because Gordon, Dick, Clark, and the rest of he league all ignore Bruce's texts to hang out with Steve
>>
>>85882562
He'd expect it. And he'd beat the living fuck out of Captain Sissy.
>>
>>85882590
What
>>
>>85882590
I thought he had ESP and not precog
>>
>>85882597
Exactly
Omg

And better bf material
>>
Preptime? Batman wins

In a completely fair duel with no prep time Cap would win, super human strength and stamina, Bruce might get a surprise lick in but an extended fight Cap wins easily.
>>
>>85882597
in a friend contest yeah but isnt most of the league funded by batman?
>>
>>85882601
Remember RDJ's Sherlock? Remember that he could calculate a bunch of thing before they happen with his detective powers? Yeah, batman can do the same.
>>
>>85882600
Captain America volunteered to fight for his country at a time of war. Batman took a trip to the Himalayas to sit in a waterfall and think about his dead parents.
>>
>>85882630
Steve's gonna buy you a round
Without not trusting you
>>
>>85882600

>Captain Sissy

Why is Batman picking fights with you when he's supposed to fight Captain America
>>
>>85882654
Murrikka fuck yea!!!!!!
>>
>>85882654
Capt probably knew his parents when they were in school or something
>>
>>85882632
Yes
But that isn't super human
Ever watch Rainman?
>>
I invite anyone to give me one single cap feat that Batman haven't topped or at least matched. Just one...
>>
>>85882386
>>speed
>no

Get back to us when Batman can run 40 yards in well under 4 seconds.
>>
>>85882665
What are you, 9?
>>
>>85882562
He would caught the shield.

>>85882555
No one is saying that, Steve would win in a fair share of fights, not just most of them, i thinkg that 6/10 in favor of Bruce is a fair bet.

>>85882676
Yeah, that is standard batman thinking, it's one of the reasons the joker gets one or to lucky hits when he fights batman or midnighter.

>that crossover when Mid almost forgot to kill the joker after not being abble to read him
>that Batman-kebab death

Great stuff
>>
>>85880189
If Batman is allowed to use his belt, or has prep time, then he wins. If not, Cap.
>>
>>85882694
Well, he can
>>
>>85882659
I would suck his dick if he did that
>>
>>85882696
Are you talking about the guy saying
>no u

Or the dipshit calling the guy who punched Hitler a sissy?
>>
>>85882696

You got fuckin' ownt m8 lol relax
>>
>>85882676
I was kidding about the superpower thing, what I meant s that Batman is a stupid character and his superpower is being better than anyone else in at least one thing
>>
>>85882717
Right?
What a man
>>
>>85882701

Yeah .06/10 times is fair
>>
He will take both of them on. Come at him! Don't hold back!
>>
>>85882732
I'll relax later when your mum is ducking me stiffy.
>>
File: batbulletblock.jpg (100KB, 503x783px) Image search: [Google]
batbulletblock.jpg
100KB, 503x783px
>>85882694
He can.
Easy.

But i think Reflexes are more important
>>
>>85882548
He was obviously in space
>>
File: batman say no to bullets.jpg (175KB, 664x1023px) Image search: [Google]
batman say no to bullets.jpg
175KB, 664x1023px
>>85882793
>>
>>85882694
I could run 40 yards in 5 when I was in middle school
I'm sure a peak human can get it under 4
>>
>>85882793

He's moving before the shots, he can't dodge bullets like Spidey. Bats loses.
>>
>>85882827
Is this supposed to be showing that he is fast?
>>
>>85882827
>>85882793

Damn, never seen any superhero knock guns out of the badguy's hands before

lol literally every fictional crimefighter has done this shit
>>
>>85882972
He is blocking the bullets.
>>
>>85880189
The one who doesn't dress as his fursona.
>>
In fair fight - it will be long, but Cap wins.
If Bats cheat - easy win for him.
>>
>>85882853
>I'm sure a peak human can get it under 4

Cap can. I think the wrt is 4.24 seconds. Cap's got speed.
>>
>>85882793

Is that asshole breaking guards noses to "protect" them? What a dick.

I think he's more than earned that ass whipping Steve's going to lay on him.

Also, it's not blocking bullet when you hold your hand over your face and let the bullets bounce off your bulletproof Fursuit.
>>
>>85883191
That is slower than bolt. 40 yards is less than 40 meters
>>
>>85883362
Yeah it seems like people are having a hard time visualizing distance
>>
Cap.

He's physically superior and they're more or less equal in fighting skills.
>>
I dont have it here with me, but in the JLA/Avengers crossover, after exchanging a couple blows always defended by the other, they both "calculate" that it would be impossible for one to win over the other, and simply give up
>>
>>85881213
Wait, since when does Deathstroke talk like Deadpool?
>>
>>85882133
WTF? Squirrel Girl is actually attractive for once?
>>
>>85882236
>>85882257
It is fun. My theory is just the justification for why Captain America doesn't annihilate Bruce in a fight due to super soldier serum. If they are both "equal" then it's the only explanation that keeps Cap above peak human in the Marvel universe.
>>
File: Deathstroke_meets_Deadpool.jpg (29KB, 367x304px) Image search: [Google]
Deathstroke_meets_Deadpool.jpg
29KB, 367x304px
>>85883628
That is a Deadpool from the multiverse.
Deathstroke was really pissed.
>>
>>85883683
They aren't equal though
You are telling us about your attempt to make them seem equal
>>
>>85883683

I'm kinda amazed how little /co/ knows about batman actually.

I mean, hating the batgod is really valid, but at the same time not knowing about how ridiculous the batman feats can get doesnt make sense.

>>85883779
Except the comics don't agree with your head canon.
>>
File: batbars_halloween (1).jpg (66KB, 472x750px) Image search: [Google]
batbars_halloween (1).jpg
66KB, 472x750px
>>85883828

I really like how the strenght feats are really different since he was a kid and after one year later, it's a constant pace. I really miss when the editiorial of the Batman books was good.
>>
>>85883828
I would find a judo throw in that situation more believable, but it's not like that's gonna get rid of Grundy. You CAN'T get rid of Grundy.

Maybe it's early in that incarnations career and he doesn't know that yet?

Actually the best thing you can do with Grundy is confine him for long periods of time, not kill him.

He just comes back worse.
>>
File: cap40.jpg (578KB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
cap40.jpg
578KB, 1280x1968px
>>85883362
>That is slower than bolt. 40 yards is less than 40 meters

The fastest times ever recorded are as such:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/40-yard_dash

https://www.freelapusa.com/how-fast-can-usain-bolt-run-the-40-yard-dash/

Bolt's estimated time on the 40 yd, since it's a test and not a race and reaction times are irrelevent is more like 4:20

Cap can do it 3.82 seconds.
>>
>>85883984

He did send Lord Death Man to space once.

But yes, you are right, i have never agreed on Batman should kill, but i do think that trying to secure Arkham is a waste of time, it would be totally in character to do something like salvation run or Daredevil's Jail.
>>
>>85883455
>Yeah it seems like people are having a hard time visualizing distance

Seem like some people have a hard time looking things up.
>>
>>85883856
>Editorial is only good when it honors muh power levels inspite of mediocre books.
He has showed power enough to judo lift Grundy even in Moench's run in 90s.
>>
Judo had nothing to do with strength
>>
>>85884103
Nah, i was talking about the mess in books like Red Robin, or Batgirl, etc, the main Batbooks are the only things the editorial seams to read.

>>85884126
Grundy weights 350 kilos, lifting him with one arm isnt easy.
>>
>>85884160
A throw doesn't take near the strength as an actual lift though
>>
>>85882694
There's a difference between running 40 yards in less than 4 seconds and the 40 meters Dash.
One is a Test and the other is min time you need to reach that speed.
>>85884055

I'm not saying you are wrong, Steve is faster, but 40 yards in less than 4? that isnt that impressive without the reactions time and speeding involved.
>>
>>85884209
You're saying cap doesn't have reaction time?
Catching that shield and fighting
>>
well there's that DC/Marvel run where the jl fights the avengers for some cosmic bet between two fagets that Batman fights cap and he says cap would eventually beat him, but it would take a long time and he wouldn't walk away unscathed.

that was a pretty cool run actually, supes vs thor (then everybody ganging up on supes), flash and pietro, clusterfuck all out battle at the end.
>>
>>85884292
No you dumbass. I'm saying that a the 40 yards dash is more impressive than the 40 yards alone.
>>
>>85884323
>Another guy that doesnt know how to read.
>>
>>85882301
That's because that's Batman's style of fighting. He usually makes the traps people fall into. It would be a tougher time to go to another person's territory but Batman can do it too.

Superman with prep time should win every fight though since he can just put his opponent into the Phantom Zone.
>>
Man who cares who would win in a fight, they're both good guys.

How fucked would most of their villains be if the two decided to team up though?
>>
>>85882597
The rest of the League would, but Alfred and Clark would stay with Bruce.
>>
>>85883779
I'm only working based on the JLA/Avengers comic where Batman states that they are equally-matched but that Cap could win if it went on for long enough. It might be outdated though. I don't know their current power levels.
>>
>>85884796
>Batman and Captain America vs. Deadshot and Captain Boomerang

TRICKSHOT TIME
>>
File: Cap & Bats meet.jpg (486KB, 1280x1985px) Image search: [Google]
Cap & Bats meet.jpg
486KB, 1280x1985px
You're all fools.

Obviously this is what would really happen.
>>
>>85886751
Well yeah. This happens in the vast majority of the "versus" matchups where both people are heroes. It's incredibly difficult to have two heroes plausibly fight unless they're meeting for the first time under unusual circumstances. Even then it's usually far fetched. I love BvS for making it work (though many will disagree with me.)

Still, it's fun to theorize who would win in a fight, especially if it's two similar or equally matched opponents.
>>
>>85883665
she's way hotter when you replace her face with a glowing, floating hexagon
>>
>>85886910
Yeah. Shapes are hot.
>>
>>85880189
the question here is who has a stronger plot armor.
batman did beat superman but he did so using some of his known vulnerabilities.
cap beat tony in one of his best suits with his fucking fists so maybe cap takes this simply because of his better plot armor
>>
Batman

Hes more popular and has a bigger plot-armor, so by editorial mandate the writer would have to make him the winner.

Actual power-levels dont work in comicsbooks, so Caps serum is useless.
>>
>>85886751
>You're all fools.

Batman smiles, but he's already thinking about what to put in his "murder Captain America" box. The guy is the biggest Backstabber in all of DC. Not all of comics, of course, that's a position reserved for furry blue Judas over thre at the X-compound.
>>
>>85884209
>that isnt that impressive without the reactions time and speeding involved.

lol. Faster than any wide receiver by like 20 percent, stronger than any lineman by double. But that ain't impressive to a Batfag.

You ever wonder where they get their concept of what a "peak human" is? Apparently it's well under what a Batman can do. lol
>>
Gonna say Cap
He doesn't grow tired, he runs at 60kmph and has a shield that says lolphysics
>>
>>85889964
Who did Kurt ever betray?
>>
>>85890010
>You ever wonder where they get their concept of what a "peak human" is?

Yes, Doc Savage you dumbass. Look you are just a dumb casual that refuses to read the thread why don0t you go to masturbate to pictures of evans since it's clear you havent been reading comics for long.
>>
>>85880189
Batman, fairly easily. He's beaten gods in hand to hand.
>>
>>85890010
>You ever wonder where they get their concept of what a "peak human" is?
Not from batman, if you actually read comics.
>>
File: What_If_043-24[1].jpg (313KB, 993x1479px) Image search: [Google]
What_If_043-24[1].jpg
313KB, 993x1479px
Conan
>>
>>85891028
Conan is a beast.
>>
>>85891028
This
When Conan went to the future, he beat the meanest black thugs he could find, made them dress as caveman and recruited them in his gang, then proceded to beat the fuck out of Cap. He also almost killed wolverine in another what if, beating him uncosncious and only loosing because he wasn't aware of his regeneration
those feats alone prove that batfag can't do shit against him
>>
>>85891219
Why are you so butthurt?
>>
>>85882273
Not strength: stamina. Cap outlasts Bats.

Cap can go 500 rounds in the ring. Bats eventually tires out.

When you put two equally skilled, boxers in the ring, the one with the better conditioning wins.
>>
>>85891361
Im not
I just dislike batman, or what he has become at least
>>
>>85891177
>>85891028
In all honesty, Conan would be a pretty wicked match for either of them.

He's Nietzsche-an will-to-power motherfucker from a brutal world, and as they say: what does not kill you makes you stronger.
>>
>>85891438

Can you look at that image again? That's BRUCE WAYNE before he was even Batman fighting for 28 straight hours.

Neither of them will fight for longer than a day, the fight would be over before any of them gets tired. Yes cap has more stamina, but someone will make a mistake before any of them is tired.

Also

>ewually skilled

>>85891526
Conan is a good mtch for a pretty much everyone.
>>
>>85891461
Sounds like butthurt to me. A little Batgod is fun every now and then.
>>
>>85892008
No it isn't.
>>
Nice argument pedro
>>
>>85892008
no
its fun when hes a detective martial artists with a bit of side scientific knowledge
its boring and lame as fuck when he is an hypercompetent, almost omniscient mind contained in a perfect human body that is capable of doing whatever he pleases, and knows how to
>>
File: batman 2.jpg (214KB, 620x870px) Image search: [Google]
batman 2.jpg
214KB, 620x870px
>>85892263
>with a bit of side scientific knowledge

So you had never liked batman?
>>
>>85892294
don't twist my words, he would be a competent chemist and is knowledgeable in other fields but in a complementary form to his main profession, that would be being a detective vigilante
he shoudn't be fucking reed richards
>>
>>85880189
Daredevil is a better opponent
>>
>>85892467
to whom?
>>
>>85892361
>he shoudn't be fucking reed richards
But he isnt either and has never been, he doesnt have the interest to be a super scientist. That has always been the canon, he is a problem solver, not a creative thinker. But you are probably butthurt that he is smarter that some super scientist right? Have you ever TOUCHED a Golden age or Silver Age comic?
>>85892467
For Nightwing sure, but Bats is out of his league.
>>
>>85891769
>the fight would be over before any of them gets tired. Yes cap has more stamina, but someone will make a mistake before any of them is tired.

Wrong.

No one will make any mistakes until one of them starts to get tired. Then that person will start to slip up.
Both of them at peak performance can prevent the other from doing anything to take them out of the fight early.

So it's simply a matter of who can go the distance until the other drops to less than peak performance. Until then, they just block and grapple and counter each other to a standstill.
>>
File: 1465578363258.jpg (86KB, 1032x696px) Image search: [Google]
1465578363258.jpg
86KB, 1032x696px
>>85882429
>>
File: Batroc.png (99KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
Batroc.png
99KB, 250x203px
>>85892625
They both commit mistakes all the time, thats when one being smarter, having more ways to hurt the other in the form of gadgets comes handy: Forcing that error.
>>
>>85892605
>But you are probably butthurt
And this is where people stop taking anything you have to say seriously.
>>
>>85882386
>Cap doesnt offer anything that Bruce hasnt fought several times before.

Cap has been to war. Real war. Cap has killed. Cap has age and experience on his side -- remember, Marvel never really reboots.

Technically speaking, Cap was thawed out in the 60's and has 50 years of post-thaw superhero experience and doesn't really age.

Meanwhile batman has had like three or four reboots where he's reset to only having been active for a decade or two at most.
>>
File: 20160724_151727.jpg (76KB, 216x342px) Image search: [Google]
20160724_151727.jpg
76KB, 216x342px
>>85892605
>Bats is out of his league
>Daredevil, Mr. "I can use my billy club to swat a handgun bullet back at you after it's already been fired" is simply outclassed
>>
File: batmandaredevil6.jpg (381KB, 770x1200px) Image search: [Google]
batmandaredevil6.jpg
381KB, 770x1200px
>>85892605
Nightwing because they use same weapons ?
Daredevil can defeat Batman. He's fucking strong for a blind man.
>>
>>85892605
>But you are probably butthurt that he is smarter that some super scientist right?
lmao fucking batmanfags
>>
>>85892702
Yes, but we're not talking about gadgets. We're not talking some kind of 'real-world' scenario. We're talking about straight hand-to-hand combat. See OP.

Like, for the purpose of this discussion they might as well be in a boxing ring, with queensbury rules, ready to go ten rounds to decision.
>>
Batman gets tired, Cap doesn't.
No, really. Cap's muscles don't produce fatigue toxins, he can fight for days on end and not get tired. He's also twice Batman's strength (one ton as opposed to 1000lbs). And he's as good, if not better, at throwing that shield as Batman is at throwing Baterangs.
>>
>>85892746
He doesnt have experience

>>85892746
>Meanwhile batman has had like three or four reboots where he's reset to only having been active for a decade or two at most.

Actually no. Batman was never rebooted until new52. Not even change in numeration.
Current batman is Vol.2

>>85892753
Both are acrobats and Olympic tier and both use similar weapons and both have similar fighting styles, Dick is far better vs Meta-humans but that is irrelevant in the fight, same as the senses.
>>
>>85892835
Read the thread this has been covered.
He does gets tired.
>>
>>85892835
All of this is completely wrong. Cap is peak human because he took drugs. Batman is peak human because of training all his life. Plus, I don't think Cap has ever taken on and defeated the sentry or gladiator or blue marvel.
>>
>>85892605
Daredevil would fuck up both Batman and Nightwing.
>>
File: 1292078-daredevilsl1.jpg (138KB, 783x727px) Image search: [Google]
1292078-daredevilsl1.jpg
138KB, 783x727px
>>85892467
People underestimate Daredevil.
>>
>>85892907
Superman can't even beat batman, what makes you think some street level blind guy would even be able to stand in the same ball park as batman?
>>
>>85892929
dude has been swatting bullets out of the air since his yellow suit days.

old cassie cain is a better match though she'd win.
>>
>>85892937
Are you giving Batman his robot suit and green arrow too?
>>
>>85892886

Ultimate did have some pretty good feats.

>>85892907
No he wouldnt, and you know it. Freaking Frank Miller would agree that Batman wins.

>>85892937
That he is a martial artists with enchanced senses, that's all they have, Shang Chi could rekt Bruce, specially if bruce acts like a dumbass, same as Iron Fist if he hides his chi until the right time. But not Matt.
>>
>>85892996
Are you confusing the Armor with thrasher?
>>
File: 421583-stick3ih7.jpg (98KB, 467x728px) Image search: [Google]
421583-stick3ih7.jpg
98KB, 467x728px
>>85892605
Reminder.
Stick kicked Wolverine's ass.
Daredevil is stronger than Stick.
Daredevil is fucking strong
>>
>>85892999
I don't give a fuck what Frank thinks, Daredevil would fuck up Bats.
>>
>>85892999
>Shang Chi could rekt Bruce
Bruce has beaten karate kid. Shang Chi isn't doing shit.
>>
>>85880189

I've only skimmed the thread since its long but my two cents is they'd be at a stalemate physically pretty much but one thing a lot of you are forgetting is that Cap might be a tactician but IQ wise? He's a bit of a dumbass...

Eventually Bruce would one up him or do something clever to win...

I'm no company wars faggot and i love both characters, thats just how i see it playing out.
>>
>>85892929
No one does that. Everyone loves him.
Dick grayson took on AMAZO on his own and was leading a team of Metahumans against Super powered enemies when he was 14, you are the one that undersestimate a character.

For the Record, the Daredevil-Batman Crossover was great.
>>
>>85893059
no he hasn't. Black lightning did. why are batfags so stupid?
>>
File: 2956546-4455725794-28521.jpg (161KB, 724x1023px) Image search: [Google]
2956546-4455725794-28521.jpg
161KB, 724x1023px
>>85893059
Batman is OP as fuck. It's cheating. Besides Batsy is a fucking billionaire, at least Matt is blind and is a simple lawyer. I prefer Daredevil, he's a real vigilante.
>>
>>85893084
Daredevil took on Namor.

Whatever.
>>
>>85893184
And namor got his ass kicked in the water by thing. Namor isn't shit.
>>
>>85893059
Bruce knew who Karate Kid was.
Bruce first reaction when he fights Martial artists is to just use martial arts to test himself, that's one of the few things he actually enjoys, that's why i think he doesnt stand a chance vs Shang Chi. Bruce fought Sensei too who isprobably as good as Shang, but the first time he got pretty much killed.

>>85893109
That's what he is implying that batman won and cheat his way out of that fight, also that's not his only fight, they also fought in air using antigravitational martial arts

>>85893184
Everyone can take on namor. Thats namor's role.
>>
>>85893148
> so true
"My fanboy will tell you : With GOOD PREP Batman can take down anybody"
>>
>>85893056
>I don't give a fuck what Frank thinks

>i don't care what the most important Daredevil writer think
>>
>>85893259
Don't forget Bendis
>>
Batman has beaten darkseid
Batman has bested every JLA member, indivudually or as a group on several ocassions
Batman is the only person superman trustys to put him down should shit hit the fan
Batman is one of the worst managed and written character on an already pretty shitty medium
>>
>>85893219
he didn't win if another character came to finish the fight for him. thats the point.

not to mention that that karate kid wasn't even at full health. dude was dying.
>>
File: Batman Mythos.png (76KB, 1156x559px) Image search: [Google]
Batman Mythos.png
76KB, 1156x559px
Daily reminder that Batman Mythos is a hodgepodge of retardery designed around a mary sue
>>
File: batman karate.jpg (900KB, 655x1000px) Image search: [Google]
batman karate.jpg
900KB, 655x1000px
>>85893109

Fighting in mid air is cool, also you are such a casual.
>>
>>85893219
>Namor jobbing doesn't count but Amazo jobbing is ok

kek
>>
File: 768305-chuck8.jpg (93KB, 450x435px) Image search: [Google]
768305-chuck8.jpg
93KB, 450x435px
>>85893318
Too much OP. Writers should make clear what is canon, because Batman is a complete joke. Even Chuck can't beat him.
>>
>>85893358
when did batman win that fight.

im waiting for that scan.
>>
File: 4468-deathstroke07page024.jpg (213KB, 800x805px) Image search: [Google]
4468-deathstroke07page024.jpg
213KB, 800x805px
remember the time deathstroke beat the shit out of bruce
>>
Fucking hell man. I'm pretty sure a pre-weaponx Wade Wilson could beat batman.
>>
>>85893424
He wasn't ready. He needed much more prep.
>>
>>85893333
Reminder that Ame-no-nobuko is in this thread right now and that WWW is garbage
>>
>>85893333
Thanks.
>>
File: Cap shield.png (2MB, 1058x752px) Image search: [Google]
Cap shield.png
2MB, 1058x752px
>>
File: cap shield 2.png (4MB, 1351x969px) Image search: [Google]
cap shield 2.png
4MB, 1351x969px
>>85893578
>>
File: Cap Shield 3.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Cap Shield 3.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>85893598
Cap's shield is a garbage weapon
>>
File: quicksilver4.jpg (391KB, 763x1199px) Image search: [Google]
quicksilver4.jpg
391KB, 763x1199px
>>85893578
>>85893598
>>85893603
you're posting it failing against niggas that would body Batman.

Im assuming thats quicksilver in the first scan.
>>
>>85893603
It's a shitty weapon, but a great defense in general. It works well on vehicules and stuff but yes, he loses the shield all the time.
>>
>>85893603
>>85893683
I'm pretty sure being able to absorb and redirect any and all kinetic energy makes it fucking awesome.
>>
>>85893431
>>85893424
And batman has fucked up deathstroke post weapon x bullshit.
>>
>>85893823
what the fuck are you talking about stupid batfag, weapon x refers to deadpool.
>>
>>85893878
Not literally weapon x, you dumb fucking faggot, the bullshit goverment program that gave him his abilities. It was a remark on what this fellow >>85893431 Said. Jackass.
>>
>>85893928
Wade Wilson is Deadpool Slade Wilson is Deathstroke
>>
>>85893990
Yeah, I originally read when he said "wade" wilson as "slade wilson". My fault.
>>
>>85893928
>>85893878
>>85893823
>>85893431

Wade is exactly the right level of unpredictable to be able to hit batman with a totally unexpected sucker-punch.

He's loony, and reckless and that makes him tricky -- which is exactly the same reason that Joker is a credible threat.
>>
Cap wins this easy. He is the ultimate soldier. Batman is just a rich guy with lots of tech.

But all the manchilds and idiots love them some Batman.

"BUT BUT BUT BATMAN CAN BEAT ANYONE!"

Plus factor in that Cap will use a gun,and Batman hasn't since the early Golden Age days.
>>
>>85894099
>Hand to hand combat
>Cap will use a gun
Batman is also a peak human like Cap and has hundreds of types of martial arts that Cap doesn't have
>>
>>85894099
>Cap will use a gun
Surprisingly overlooked point.
>>
>>85894135
>and has hundreds of types of martial arts that Cap doesn't have

Which are all completely fucking useless in the real world because all you need to know are Muay Thai and Brazillian Ju Jitsu
>>
>>85894167
They're also not real world martial arts and they're not real world characters
>>
>>85894167
>real world
>>
>>85894180
thus making this entire thread a pointless excercise in fanboyism

one is a laughable WWII propaganda relic that no longer makes any sense and the other is a generic pulp detective knockoff hyped into ridicoulous levels of feats thanks to a rabidly retarded fanbase

they should kill each other in canon
>>
>>85894135
They are not remotely he same sort of peak human IF Batman is a peak human at all when. It's a bit hard to tell when superior fighters that beat him get retconned into being metahumans decades later for the sole sake of batwank.
Cap's peak human is closer to Cassandra Cane's than whatever it is you're thinking and he has no lactic acid buildup so he doesn't get tired.
>>
>>85894180
Okay, so you need to lay some ground rules for this situation then. What precise advantage does a comic book character earn by becoming a master of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khDuTJIrGfw

or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgQVtZoM9GI

or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD18ilKj5R0
>>
>>85894371
Do you understand that Batman was fighting Vampires and Monsters since 1939 right? That has ALWAYS been part of the character?
>>
>>85892937
>Superman can't even beat batman

Superman never really tried to kick batman's ass. It's always Bruce doing his level best to murder the best person on the planet.
>>
>>85894883
>Superman never really tried to kick batman's ass.

He has, and just surviving that is a hell of a feat.
>>
>>85892886
>Cap is peak human because he took drugs.

Cap became peak human to protect his country from Hitler. Bruce did it cause he was mad about being an orphan. Cap didn't wait until he could solo Darkseid to stand up for what he believed in. He tried to make a difference *that very day*. Bruce put off his life's mission for decades.

Cap was a hero first and peak human later.
>>
>>85894947
Anyone surviving an onslaught from batman could be considered a feat.
>>
>>85894999
>Cap became peak human to protect his country from Hitler.
I'm pretty sure he was american and not a pole.

>>85894999
>Cap didn't wait until he could solo Darkseid to stand up for what he believed in. He tried to make a difference *that very day*. Bruce put off his life's mission for decades.

This is how i know you are a worthless moviefag. Bruce was solving cases when he was a teen.
>>
>>85894947
>He has, and just surviving that is a hell of a feat.

Sure. show me when Superman, of his own free will, tried to kick the shit out of batman.
>>
>>85895091
Free will isnt the same as going all out, did you forgot about Max?
>>
>>85895061
>This is how i know you are a worthless moviefag.

>Filthy casual, he didn't read the adventures of young batgod.

lol. You guys are so cute.

Meanwhile, in actual comics that people actually read, Bruce, abandons his city for over a decade to play pretend asian while his city falls apart.
>>
>>85895145
>Free will isnt the same as going all out, did you forgot about Max?

You mean when Superman was hallucinating and fighting things that weren't actually there and hitting Bruce every now and then too?

For folks who fellate batgod so often, you ignore that Superman would fight Doomsday differently than he would Batman. (Bruce wasn't alone either)

Mind control never counts. It just doesn't. Now, how many times has Bruce almost killed Superman? Even better, w/o mind control being involved?
>>
>>85880189
How much prep-time does Batman have?
>>
>>85895328
capeshit has to be the most inane, retarded media to ever exist
>>
>>85880189

It would be a drawn-out stalemate long enough that Cap's stamina would swing it in his favor.
>>
File: batmansaved.jpg (774KB, 2059x1590px) Image search: [Google]
batmansaved.jpg
774KB, 2059x1590px
>>85895259
The watchtower saved Batman. With all the tech from all the JL's component parts.
>>
>>85895259
>How many times has Bruce almost killed Superman?
>>
>>85895328

He spent all that money in case he ever had to kill his friend, and DCU people are starving to death in DCAfrica.
>>
>>85895516
He literally made him cry for his mother in a movie.
>>
>>85895573
>He literally made him cry for his mother in a movie.

He made a spear out of kryptonite, not a friendship bracelet.
>>
>>85895573
>He literally made him cry for his mother in a movie.

Again, a long drawn out fight where Clark was trying to get Bruce to listen to reason, while Bruce was trying to get Clark in a good place to murder him.
>>
>>85895659
Doesn't matter. You said he's never come close to killing superman. He has. Plenty of times.
>>
>>85895573
So we are back to movies again?
>>
>>85880434
>batman says cap may be able to beat him but is still super confident he could win

Guys did you hear batman admitted complete and and utter defeat! he said cap would utterly devastate him in any real combat
>>
>>85895699
He is an autist, a casual that only got into comics after the marvel movies, he admited he hate batman.

>>85891461
>>
>>85896071
lmao, you retarded ass is linking to different people

not that a batmanfag is intelligent enough to realize that people with taste get to dislike your Mary Sue's bullshit dimensions, aslo

>casual
>mavel moviefag
lmao capeshitters truly are retarded
>>
>>85893330
>he didn't win if another character came to finish the fight for him. thats the point.

>not to mention that that karate kid wasn't even at full health. dude was dying.

I am amazed that noone gave me that vital bit of context for the the last few years instead of batwanking.
>>
Cap's immune to poisons and gases, and he practically has full night vision.
So Bruce's normal stealth bullshit is essentially negated. That being said, this is a hand to hand fight, and I feel like if anything, Bruce's suit is a fair bit more high tech than Cap's, and can take more punishment, as well as the obvious (and not so obvious) gadgets. Cap's stronger, faster, and possibly possesses a more tactical mind than Bats. Batman has more experience in terms of years spent training, but he never fought in a war before, or really knows what it's like to take lives. Cap also has the advantage of being able to learn and master martial arts at an obscene pace, at this point arguably being the most skilled non-powered fighter in the MU.
Batman can take it, but it's like 60-40 in favor of Cap.
>>
>>
>>85895328
>faster than he can react
That's the only part that reads bullshit to me.
>>
>>85897251
Like not a single thing you said is actually true.
>>
>>85897363
Show me what isn't true and I'll show you why you're retarded.
>>
>>85893032
>using wolverine as a metric.

Wolverine is a jobber anon. You never use him as a standard of measurement.
>>
>>85893148
>at least Matt is blind and is a simple lawyer.

blind and a simple lawyer with radioactive substance induced superpowers you mean.
>>
>>85897251
>Cap's immune to poisons and gases
He isnt, he process toxins faster, and is more tolerant than a normal person (so it's batman), But he can be put to sleep, now a case can be made that he can also hold his breath for longer than a normal person.
>and he practically has full night vision.
This is total bullshit, he does has a incredible vision, he can see low speed bullets. If Tiger Woods has 20:40 no doubt he has it too

>So Bruce's normal stealth bullshit is essentially negated.
That's your dumbest argument so far, if he can trick Superman's senses Steve is extremely easy. But there's no need for stealth

>That being said, this is a hand to hand fight, and I feel like if anything, Bruce's suit is a fair bit more high tech than Cap's and can take more punishment, as well as the obvious (and not so obvious) gadgets.

>Cap's stronger
Sure
>faster
No
>and possibly possesses a more tactical mind than Bats.
Not at all, he is a better field commander, but that's it.

>Batman has more experience in terms of years spent training, but he never fought in a war before, or really knows what it's like to take lives.
How is being a soldier even relevant? Is not as if his career as a soldier would help him in this

>Cap also has the advantage of being able to learn and master martial arts at an obscene pace
Funny, since he only knows a few styles, he can learn some moves, but he isnt taskmaster, Bruce on the other hand MASTERED 127 Styles.

>at this point arguably being the most skilled non-powered fighter in the MU.
Not by a long shot. He isnt even in the top 10 of martial artists.
>>
>>85897508
That was also feral wolverine, i think during the Onslaught mess. He was a literal animal.

>>85897550
>daredevil
>superpowers

Sure is casual day.
>>
>>85897351
It's the same bullshit they gave Slade in Identity Crisis.
>>
>>85897697
His enhanced senses (and blindness) are literally from getting splashed in the face with radioactive ooze. What are you on about?
>>
>>85897757
Those are Enchanced sense, they don't count as Superpowers
>>
>>85897813
Anon, anything outside what humans regularly have is a super power. That's why it's fucking retarded to call Caps and Bat's "peak human" shit as not being a super power.
>>
>>85897650
How is batman faster than cap, whom is plainly superhumanly enhanced?

>How is being a soldier even relevant? Is not as if his career as a soldier would help him in this
Hurr how can more actual combat experience in enviroments more dangerous than gotham slums make cap a better fighter

>Bruce on the other hand MASTERED 127 Styles.
then how can the likes of deadstroke manhandle him, mr autism? Has he MASTERED 128 styles?
>>
>>85897813
>Those are Enchanced sense, they don't count as Superpowers
then what the fuck is a superpower you incredible imbecile?
>>
>>85897882
>deadstroke
>whom is plainly superhumanly enhanced?

Kek.
You know, read the thread, there's no way i'm wasting my time with a lazy casual.
>>
>>85897882
>whom is plainly superhumanly enhanced?

He was enhanced to become the pinnacle of everything human beings can achieve, not past it.

Simply put, in terms of their physical capabilities from their origins, Batman is Cap without using drugs as a shortcut.
>>
>>85897940
you read the thread faggot, cap IS superhumanly enhanced and deathstroke has manhandled batman, both clearly demonstrated in the thread
also please stop showing off your autism, nobody cares about your tubby fat fingers typing casual time and time again as if that were an argument jsu for defending your fave shitty character over other shitty characters
>>
>>85897962
And in Marvel you could also achive Steve's level bu pure trianing if you had the right genes, training and food: MVP
>>
>>85898029
That's literally what I said, you just replaced Batman with Michael Van Patrick.
>>
>>85898070
Yes, and that's why is important to point out that Peak Human in Marvel and DC are pretty much the same.
>>
>>85898102
Again, nothing about what you're saying is contradicting my point that Captain America (barring the lack of lactic acid build up) isn't superhumanly enhanced.
>>
>>85880189
Cap, after a week straight of fighting when Batman's body gives out from exhaustion. Batman can't keep going forever without rest, it's why he got wrecked so bad in Knightfall for example.
>>
>>85898140
Peak humans by definition are not Superhumans.
>>
>>85880189
Even as a Batfag I gotta say Cap. He's chemically enhanced and has way more experience in hand to hand fighting. Bats would hold out for a bit but would go down eventually.
>>
File: bane (2).jpg (21KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
bane (2).jpg
21KB, 340x270px
>>85898274
>A batfag gives the fight to the "chemical enchanced" guy
Dude if you are going to samefag dont be stupid
>>
>>85897351
Flash was mind-controlled then. That's an across-the-board stat penalty.
>>
>>85898246
That's an entirely different argument someone else was making anon.
>>
>>85898298
the only reason bats survived their first fight without remaining a cripple is bad writing and company directives
>>
>>85898298
You skipped the most important part. Bane isn't nearly as good hand to hand, relying on brute force the vast majority of the time to just overpower people. Cap is ridiculously good at hand to hand and has a lot more experience under his belt.
>>
>>85898415
>Bane isn't nearly as good hand to hand, relying on brute force the vast majority of the time to just overpower people.

Except he is. He is one of the most skilled fighters Ra's has seen. And with Venom he is SEVERAL tons stronger than Cap.
>>
>>85898410
Welcome to comics.
>>
>>85898468
Except Ra's still only wanted Batman for Talia because he's superior in literally every way.

Bane was good but always overly reliant on brute force, a tactic both Batman and Cap have defeated countless times. The only time Bane was able to best him was when Batman was stretched to his absolute limit physically and mentally. He literally needed Batman at his absolute worst in order to win.
>>
>>85898570
>Bane was able to best him was when Batman was stretched to his absolute limit physically and mentally. He literally needed Batman at his absolute worst in order to win.
A situation that Bane masterminded while still managing to stay hidden from him, thus demonstrating that he is capable of outmanouvering and outsmarting him, as well as overpowering him
his further encounters are of little relevance due to a decay in his writing, as
>>85898410
said
>>
>>85898570
To be fair, Batman was at his absolute worst as a direct result of Bane's plan to weaken him.
>>
>>85898804
>>85898819
It definitely was Bane's plan and it annoys me when people don't give him credit for being sharp. Thing is, the topic is hand to hand combat. If you need your opponent to be at his absolute worst both physically and mentally to defeat him then you are clearly the inferior hand to hand fighter.

>decay in writing
>bad writing

Yeah, its comics. We can boil every single discussion to "it was the writing." I can just as easily say Bane only won because sales were low so they brought in his gimmick character out of nowhere who could "break the bat" and its bad, lazy writing. But we need to operate within the framework of the story as its set. And as it is, Bane only won the physical fight because Batman had been beaten down and run ragged for days.
>>
>>85897962
Cassandra Cain exists and is considered possible metahuman by the DEO. Cap is the same sort of peak human that she is where all of his baseline stats and things he can do are generally peak human but a human should not be capable of doing all of said things at once. Batman is not at all in the same league.
>>
>>85899107
Cassandra Cain is (or rather was) also specced in a particular feat, not everywhere like Bruce and Steve. She may fight better and move faster than either, but she's nowhere near as strong nor as smart.
>>
File: bat-bolas.jpg (200KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
bat-bolas.jpg
200KB, 499x499px
>>85899107
>Batman is not at all in the same league.

Seriously your headcanon isnt canon in the DC universe. You can't Bullshit your way out of this when since 1940 Bruce has been considered Peak Human and has so much feats it's a waste of time to post them.

Look i get, you dislike batman being so OP, but that's what is hard to understand, why would anyone be OK with one Peak human doing Superhuman tier stuff but get butthurt with other?
>>
File: t-challa wayne.jpg (154KB, 640x984px) Image search: [Google]
t-challa wayne.jpg
154KB, 640x984px
Remember when Black Panther said Wayne was better than him?
>>
>>85898934
Yeah, Bane is kinda always doomed to be a worse fighter than Batman. Mostly because he's self taught instead of learning from the worlds greatest fighters like Batman did. No matter how good Bane is, he can't make up for the thousands of years of being refined through actual combat that martial arts went through, just by himself.
>>
>>85899251
lmao what you posted isn't even canon anyhmore
>>
Can't Cap run roughly a mile in a minute and jump an entire story or two without any gadgetry whereas Batman relies heavily on his suit and equipment for on-foot mobility?

Cap's as "peak human" as Saitama is "peak human", which is to say, the term means shit all when defining actual capabilities and means shit in general. It's a writer's excuse for baseline humans to pull off ridiculous shit.
>>
>>85899559
>Can't Cap run roughly a mile in a minute and jump an entire story or two without any gadgetry whereas Batman relies heavily on his suit and equipment for on-foot mobility?

No.

>Cap's as "peak human" as Saitama is "peak human", which is to say, the term means shit all when defining actual capabilities and means shit in general. It's a writer's excuse for baseline humans to pull off ridiculous shit.

You do know Batman is a "peak human" as well, right?
>>
>>85899546
>new fag doesn't know its all canon
do you even hypercrisis brah?
>>
>>85897650
>Rogers cannot become intoxicated by alcohol, drugs, or impurities in the air and is immune to terrestrial diseases. He is also immune to hypnosis or gases that could limit his focus.
Blow me brah
>>
>>85880189
Considering Cap has over peak human strength and literally can not get tired, he wins this shit easily.
>>
>>85899559
>whereas Batman relies heavily on his suit and equipment for on-foot mobility?

No.

>>85899634
>exept when he does
>>
>>85899592
>No.

Nice rebuttal, got an actual counter to that? I distinctly remember scans notating his running speed as being very well above what is humanly possible, as well as making single bounds that are clearly a story high at least.

>You do know Batman is a "peak human" as well, right?

"Peak human" doesn't mean dick other than a means of a writer handwaving away why non-enhanced humans don't get turned into a smear or get their head torn off with a punch by anyone with legit super strength. My example was to show that the term doesn't mean shit. when comparing characters that fit that descriptor.
>>
>>85899592
>batman
>peak human
>getting outpunched and damaged by a clown
inb4 joker is the god of chaos the rnjesus is on his side 1punchcrits lololol XDD
>>
>>85899178
She kind of is Peak (female) human. Why the fuck are you even bringing up intelligence here? it's not like the serum turned Steve Rogers into Reed Richards.
Since you don't seem to understand what Im getting at thanks to a lack of understanding about anything i was saying im going to have to clarify in the hope that you aren't preteding to be retarded.
A normal peak human can do A B C D E F G H I, ....or Z but not all at the same time.
Steve Rogers CAN, does, and won't even get tired from doing so. That is not anything a normal human without any sort of enhancement should be physically capable of doing. That fact puts him firmly under metahuman even if his "power" can be considered by some to be barely or not a power at all.
They are entirely different classifications of peak human if Batman is even a peak human at all instead of a highly trained/skilled one.
>>
>>85900156
>They are entirely different classifications of peak human

Exept Batman does all those things.
>>
>>85900292
he isn't peak human at
>cooking
>physycs
>xenobiology
>cat breeding
>vidya
>psychology
>etc
>etc
>etc
>>
>>85900292
>Dick is more agile/flexible than him
>Cass is faster than him
>old Asian man fights better than him

If there are any non-enhanced individuals that can do anything better than he can in those areas simply through training, then no, he doesn't do all of those things. He may do multiple things well, but he's not the best at any of them.
>>
>>85900471
Dick is a better ACROBAT
Cass and sensei are peak humans, you seem to think there's someking of limit, as it it works with stats. Steve isnt smarter than Bruce, that doesnt mean he isnt peak human you dumbass. Peak humans can brake any olympic records in every discipline. As for Cass, the only reason she was better at martial arts than Bruce was her AGE. T'challa is better in several deciplines than Rogers, and that doesnt make him any less peak human.
>>
>>85900292
Not at the same time, nor is he capable of doing so which is why his body is a complete wreck with misc fractures and wounds that have to be tended to by Alfred.
If Batman was capable of deadlifting the world record while sprinting as fast as Usain Bolt actually trying while doing olympic level gymnastics while holding his breath , for 50+ miles without any fatigue there would be little need for a fucking batmobile, nor would a damn clown be capable of stopping him,
>>
>>85900639
>Dick is a better ACROBAT

Which implies several things, that Dick, on some level, has better coordination, muscle control, and balance than Bruce, and the fucker didn't have the same mountain hermit training. He's still weaker and not as tough or skilled as fighter, so he can't capitalize on his strengths as much.

>Cass and sensei are peak humans, you seem to think there's someking of limit, as it it works with stats

It does work with stats, you mongoloid, otherwise there wouldn't be a class of human where the term "peak" (something that implies a limit) is used, otherwise they'd simply be classed as superhumans, who are classed differently because they do things well beyond defined human capabilities.

>Steve isnt smarter than Bruce, that doesnt mean he isnt peak human you dumbass.

No, Steve isn't multidisciplined, what does that have to do with anything? He's still above Bruce in every area physically, at the same time, doesn't fatigue, and doesn't have to keep up with any specific training or dietary regimen to keep his body going 100% at any time, that's outright metahuman.

>Peak humans can brake any olympic records in every discipline.
>any olympic records in every discipline.
>any olympic records
>every discipline

Cass isn't winning any deadlift competitions anytime soon, so no.

>As for Cass, the only reason she was better at martial arts than Bruce was her AGE.

Or that Bruce just has a well-rounded physique and that other non-enhanced individuals can still outdo hm in specific areas? The fuck does age mean for fighting skill compared a guy that already knows one zillion martial arts?

>T'challa is better in several deciplines than Rogers, and that doesnt make him any less peak human.

The fuck does that have to do with anything? T'Challa is in that condition due to magic fuckery, he's enhanced like Steve. This has nothing to do with being a multidisciplinarian.
>>
>>85895699
I'm literally the one who said the exact opposite.

Jesus. Fucking nerds *always* gotta make assumptions and double down on being completely wrong.
>>
The one who doesn't die each time a Civil War happens.
>>
File: Deathstroke the Terminator4.png (3MB, 2040x2800px) Image search: [Google]
Deathstroke the Terminator4.png
3MB, 2040x2800px
>Batman vs Captain America
>Batman already won, canon*
-Better Question
Deathstroke vs Captain America
>Both superhuman(peak human)
>Can see faster for some fucked up reason
>Millitary soldier training and other
-----------Discuss------------- I really wanna know
>>
>>85901771
Steve isnt Stronger than Kingping.
>>
>>85905817
Kingpin is a mutant(non x-men variety) and as such is above peak human in terms of strength..
>>
File: 869544-glum33.jpg (5KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
869544-glum33.jpg
5KB, 150x150px
They're both heroes. Why would they fight?
What's the point of power levels? It would depend of the context and the point in time of each character, your question is shit and meaningless.
What's with millenials and making heroes fight each other? Where are the bad guys?
>>
>>85907563
Batman likes to and routinely employs torture. Cap is generally against it outside of that one ultra retarded time/page.
None.
This has been going on since comics started, We already know the heroes would defeat the bad guys.
>>
>>85907831
>This has been going on since comics started
You mean since you started reading them? Nobody wondered if Batman could beat Superman in the 40's. The question is autistic, it's pointless.
And what does torture have to do with anything?
>>
>>85880954
>>85880973
Now this is getting interesting.
>>
>>85881040
616 Cap is immune to fatigue, for one thing. That was the key factor is Batman's concession; neither could take the other down quickly, and as the fight dragged on Batman was getting tired while Cap was as fresh as ever.

In addition, Cap has a "healing factor" though it's much more limited than most. His wounds heal in hours, broken bones in days. It took him a week to recover from a broken neck. He's immune to most diseases and chemical weapons (and he's even immune to the effects of alcohol.)
>>
File: bvc.png (1MB, 650x978px) Image search: [Google]
bvc.png
1MB, 650x978px
>>85881990
Batman won because the sewer was flooded and he saved Cap.

I don't think there was anything about the Batarangs and the Shield, bub.
>>
>>85881165
>The moment the shield is gone the fight is onesided.
Did... did you even read what you posted?
>...as Cap and Batman duke it out on even terms.
>The two are too evenly matched
It shows Batman landing one hit on Cap in the begining, Batman blocking a hit from Cap, then Cap landing a hit on Batman, then Batman drops some tear gas and runs away.
>>
File: 8e9c6274a33da80f5c9521b5ff85de15.jpg (191KB, 736x1075px) Image search: [Google]
8e9c6274a33da80f5c9521b5ff85de15.jpg
191KB, 736x1075px
>>85907563
>millennials
>making heroes fight each other

It's not a new trend in this genre, friend. It's been going on for decades.
>>
>>85909479
Accidental fights it's a trend, and nobody wins those.
That cover you posted is about a what-if story where Batman's a villain, so he has a completely different personality and skill sets and thus discussing about it is meaningless. Also, that particular imaginary story in no way reflects something that "has been going on for decades".
Stop trying to justify this 9-gag tier thread.
>>
If you put them in a cage? Captain America, and by far.
If you put them in a city? Batman, and by far.
>>
>>85909522

It's a comic book where Superman fights Batman. Doesn't matter if it's canon or What If?, it still exists.

Did you want me to just keep posting comic book covers from decades past to prove my point?
>>
serious question.

Everyone is all cap, cause he is superhuman. where as bruce is normal

But doesn't fucking bruce spend like everyday fighting crazy ass meta's with powers and win?
>>
>>85909651
I never said heroes didn't fight. But discussing who was stronger was not the point back then. This thread works on the recent trend that heroes have to fight each other to the death, and THAT is what the internet discusses 24/7.
Old comic books about alternate earths and accidental fights have nothing to do with this and casual cover from different decades certainly dont prove a trend.
>>
>>85880189
Batman can bench 1t as a human
meaning he could bench press 2t
Cap is a super soldier and can't do that
Cap also only has a shield
Batman has been shown to have more plot armour and gadgets I guess
>>
>>85909803
So you're entire argument against the thread is
>stop discussing things I don't wanna discuss

Too bad faggot. Welcome to capeshit. Sometimes the goodguys fight with other goodguys, and all that comes from it is fun. You either accept it and go post in another thread or you can get your ass back to /tv/.
>>
>>85909878
The discussion is autistic. They would never fight. If they were to fight in a alternate earth, then our knowledge about them becomes meaningless and then discussing about it is meaningless as well.
Since I read comics I know that Batman and Captain America had different sets of skills and weaponry depending on the year and story arc. A discussion about the characters "in general" doesn't really means anything. Batman had an army of robot Batmans during Incoroporated, can he use that here? Cap had a iron suit too. Do someone here aknowledges that?
This thread is /tV/ as it can get and you posting golden age and silver age covers believing it proves a trend it's more proof of it.
>>
>>85909694
Of course, that's why he'd mop the floor with Steve.
>>
>>85892937
>Superman can't even beat batman
That's retarded. Superman knows who Batman really is and can melt his brain from orbit with his eyes. How the fuck would Superman NOT beat him?
>>
>>85909951
You're the only one being autistic here.

This is a fun discussion. Nothing more. Nobody's really trying to prove anything.
>>
>>85910108
You can aprecciate something and still see it's flaws. You can have fun with this argument but it's still meaningless and autistic.
>>
>>85880189

Cap. It's canon.
>>
>>85880189
Batman, because DC characters are written as gods, while marvel characters are written as flawed humans
>>
>>85907563
>What's with millenials and making heroes fight each other?
It's been happening since the Golden Age you nonce.
Thread posts: 384
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.