[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All that chit chat is gonna get ya hurt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (36KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 590x350px
>All that chit chat is gonna get ya hurt
>>
Nice and deviant, just like Morrison's Joker.
>>
I'M
>>
>>85880078
FABULOUS?
>>
>>85880105
YOU'RE
>>
I actually liked the club scene
>>
I didn't like this joker. He seems to get off on very basic stuff, like killing that black guy in that club. And him lying around those knives? He should be more cerebral than "lol imma get jealous on purpose and then kill that guy and then I'm gonna lie down around some pointy objects and laugh like I'm 14 year old". Seemed to me like the guy in pic related, desu.
>>
nice tatoos. do they wash off?
>>
>>85880149

DA
>>
>>85880163
Car scene was good also, love the smug look Harley gives
>>
He was an interesting take on the joker a bit of a return to the clown prince of crime.
Fuck damaged though.
>>
>>85880319
I liked him overall.
>>
>>85880319

they aren't real tattoos. watch Batman: Assault on Arkham. its all a ruse to fool not only batman, but the audience who know the source material. Men with green hair and white skin ain't that jarring to the masses anymore.

people complain he isn't acting like the joker. its because he is trying to distract, like a good magician would.
>>
>>85880034
Oh I'm not gonna kill ya

I'm just gonna meme ya

Really
really
bad.
>>
>>85880607

>nobody knew who I was before I put on the mask
>Oh god. please stop
>Witness me!
>*hurk* seriously man. its not funny.
>I regret nothing
>"ears and eyes start bleeding"
>Time to kill you like chuck norris killed two birds with one stone.
>*seizing and foaming from mouth*
>Time to bring the pain like chocolate rain
>*eyes roll back in head as blood drains from face*
Joker leans closer
>Yo dawg. I heard you like memes.
>*twitches as last breath leaves body*
>>
>>85880163
>>85880266
Same. For what we saw he was pretty good
>>
File: 1472449091713.jpg (85KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1472449091713.jpg
85KB, 600x750px
MOM'S GONNA FREAK
>>
I just want to see Batman beat the shit out of him. Like punch out his fake teeth.
>>
HONKA HONKA!
>>
>>85880701
Good one.
>>
>>85880034
the laugh wasn't really laughing

It was more like squawking
>>
>>85881325
That's why I loved it. Penguin vs. Joker laugh off?
>>
>>85880701
I don't see how this is a meme party
>>
>>85880701
Yes well done, anon. Well done.

HOWEVER
>>
Does WB make any money of the songs made for the movie
>>
>>85881276
It would have been cool in Batman had punched his teeth in and he had covered his mouth with his hand with the tattoo. But they kinda over did it already in Suicide Squad.
>>
This movie was so bad its hilarious.
>>
>>85882125
>But they kinda over did it already in Suicide Squad.
Yeah it was a nice gag but its gonna get old fast.

I dont think suicide squad had to much but they can only squeeze a few more uses out of it.
>>
>>85881587
There all old songs they payed for the right to have those songs in the film.
>>
>>85882225
There was a new Twentyone Pilots song.
>>
>>85882243
Any one notice Leto quoting"Ride" from twenty one pilots.
"Would you die for me, naw that's too easy."
"Would you live for me?"
>I'd die for you, " that's easy to say
>"I'd live for you, " and that's hard to do
>>
>>85882243
I think he meant heathens
>Btw hear 'sucker for pain'
>OST from this movie
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.