[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we ever going to see more of John DiMaggio as the Joker?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: JDJ.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JDJ.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
Are we ever going to see more of John DiMaggio as the Joker? I honestly think his version was the only other animated Joker on the same tier as Hamill.
>>
>>85876607
No, Troy Baker doing an okay Mark Hamil impression until the heat death of the universe
>>
All we need is a script good enough that the VAs will feel like putting effort into it.
>>
File: Happy Holidays!.png (1017KB, 665x663px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Holidays!.png
1017KB, 665x663px
>>85876627
>>
>>85876607
I honestly prefer him over Hamill, i still love Hammil but god fucking damn it DiMaggio was the fucking boss
>>
>>85877876

Hamil himself once said that DiMaggio was his favourite Joker voice actor aside from himself, and I'm inclined to agree.
>>
>>85877876
>>85878246

He just nailed the shit out of it. I honestly think that DiMaggio could surpass Hamill's take if he had as much material to work with.

His delivery in the whole last scene is just great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kscfb9XzPs
>>
>>85876607

while we are at it can we just have a fucking robin animated movie with all the robins? please? like have it as a dirty dozen type dealio where they have to bust out batman?
>>
I'd rather have Emerson back than DiMaggio being part shitty Hamill imitation and part his usual no-range self.
At least Emerson was something fresh and interesting.
>>
>>85878663
I liked Emerson. I just wish his voice was a bit deeper to fit the older Joker.
>>
File: 1468013545760.png (726KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468013545760.png
726KB, 1080x1080px
>>85878663
>emerson will probably never voice joker again
>>
>>85876627
Troy is already Batman every time they won't get Conroy. there's never going to be a consistent alt joker voice until mark Hamill dies, every studio that 'care's will just keep funneling money to Hamill so he stays out of retirement another year, everyone who doesn't will hire whoever is around.
>>
>>85878514
>And then one with the crowbar
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.