[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does she have any redeeming qualities?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Lisa_Simpson.png (92KB, 300x488px) Image search: [Google]
Lisa_Simpson.png
92KB, 300x488px
Does she have any redeeming qualities?
>>
>>85869034
She isn't always speaking.
>>
>>85869034
She's not you.
>>
>>85869034
yes. she existed in season 6
>>
Sometimes she's proven wrong or told to give it up.

She still has moments where she acts like an 8 year old girl.

She's not her mother.
>>
that little yellow cunt
>>
>>85869123
muh dick
>>
She was cute in the first 4 seasons.
>>
Her feet
>>
The anus.
>>
>>85869034
Her life will be full of disappointments
>>
>>85869034
Nope, Can't think of any OP
>>
>>85869034
She's bart's sister.
>>
File: uu.png (359KB, 444x720px) Image search: [Google]
uu.png
359KB, 444x720px
>>85869174
>>
Not if we're talking about nu-lisa
>>
yellow
tight
pussy
>>
>>85869034
Her political beliefs
>>
She's compassionate and seems to genuinely enjoy learning for the fun of it and constantly seeks out truth even when she goes against the grain with it. She's also creative musically and clever in conversation.

That said, she's an insecure young girl and bases her self worth on her intellect and gets really smug when she thinks she's right about something. I get why /co/ finds that annoying but I think she's a great character regardless.
>>
>>85869034
Despite having some of the worst episodes, she has some of the best, too, like Lisa's First Word, Lisa's Substitute, or Summer of 4 Ft. 2.

Also, her drug trip in Selma's Choice was cute.
>>
>>85869034
Smart
>>
>>85871017
She's a mouthpiece for an ultra-leftist asshole.
No wonder /co/ loves her.
>>
>>85869034

depends on what year we're talking about
>>
>>85873002

i wish the political season would end
>>
She knew that was no cane in Citizen Kane.
>>
File: 1471668552055.jpg (27KB, 362x371px) Image search: [Google]
1471668552055.jpg
27KB, 362x371px
>>85873002
>No wonder /co/ loves her.

The only people on /co/ who like Lisa are the pedos, anon. Everyone else hates the shit out of her.
>>
>>85873064

I'm pretty sure the pedos hate her too. They just fap to her.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.