[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So wait, if Darth Maul no longer has an ass or penis to shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: CassiusTea-Eminence.png (957KB, 1400x816px) Image search: [Google]
CassiusTea-Eminence.png
957KB, 1400x816px
So wait, if Darth Maul no longer has an ass or penis to shit and urinate out of, where does the food and drink come out from? Wouldn't he just fucking die?
>>
Some kind of droid colostomy bag?
>>
>>85868899
You're assuming that he's basically human, when for all you know he always had a blind gut and just coughed up anything he couldn't digest in compressed, pellet form.

A more troubling question is how can the Force be a real thing when telekinesis is actually bullshit?
>>
>>85868899
Who says they didn't give him a bionic asshole?
>>
>>85868899

Probably comes out a hole? Did you honestly not think of this?
>>
>>85868899
What I assume with most advanced cybernetic systems it that a certain portion is broken down into lubricants for joints and things of that nature. The rest I assume is sent to same tank that is emptied when needed.
>>
Maybe he doesn't anymore. Just gets IV drips or something.
>>
>>85869216
Why don't the producers officially go into more detail about this?
>>
>>85868899
its a cartoon about beings that use magical powers it doesnt need to make sense
>>
>>85869474
Because most fiction does not feel the need to tell about when a person is shitting as it's not interesting or engaging.
>>
>>85870529
but in this case he was fucking cut in half from the waist and survived. Also remember when Maul lived off a junk body half for years? I doubt that would qualify as "advanced" cybernetics and he was said to have hunted small animals to eat. Where did all that go and he did he survive?
>>
>>85868978
The Force isn't really telekinesis.
How is telekinesis bullshit though?
>>
>>85870529
Game of Thrones season 5 ep 1 did it.
>>
>>85870529
This thread counters the argument that it is not.
>>
>>85871735
This. Imagine reality as a separate intelligence or entity. The dark side abuses it and controls it, the Jedi try to be a part of it. But as far as the powers go, reality or the force is what does it, the force users are just being taken along for the ride.
>>
>>85869474
Autism.
>>
>>85869041
>bionic asshole
Fuck you mang I just spat water all over my laptop.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.