[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

deadpool helicarrier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I've been thinking, story and universe wise, why was there a helicarrier in the deadpool movie?
>>
>>85867511
Deadpool takes place in the Marvel universe.
>>
>>85867564
But the mcu has the rights to the shield helicarrier. The producer said they had to design it a little differently from the ones seen in the mcu films
>>
Probably a hint at like the MRD being a parody of shield and using similar technology against mutants as opposed to ultron or something
>>
>>85867511
I just assumed that the Deadpool movie took place after Winter Soldier
>>
>>85871629
It did, technically, but it's not mcu officially.
>>85869289
Due to the mess that is the x men timeline, j think deadpool was possibly really in the mcu. They didnt mention magneto's sperg out at the end of x men apocalypse, so I assume it's not exactly in the x-men canon, like the Legion show
>>
>>85867511
The Deadpool movie takes place AFTER the MCU.
>>
I like the movies too, but you nerds are thinking too hard about this shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_142.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_142.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>85874729
>>
Anyone here have that comic making fun of the Deadpool movie's retarded fans? Can't find it anywhere.
>>
>>85867511
I'd like to believe the "leaks" that say it's a nod at Marvel and Fox working closer together but really it's probably just some backdrop idea someone had and nobody thought Marvel would give a shit.
>>
I loved that shit, closest we'll ever get to see x-men and avengers on the same movie
>>
>people are not getting the fact that its satire to every MCU film that HAS to have a helicarrier in it
>>
>>85867971
They don't have "rights" to the Helicarrier. You can't copyright such a generic idea, only their design.

If the design of Deadpool's Helicarrier was too similar to Marvel's, then Marvel could have pressed charges for infringement. But you can't copyright the idea of a flying base.
>>
It's a Hellicarrier. It crashes even though it wasn't flying. That's the joke, there isn't anymore to it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.