[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Leo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
They actually did it

The absolute Mad Mutants
>>
Is that a fucking seatbelt?
>>
>>85863742
>"dark leo" in nick
wow, absolutely nothing.
>>
>>85863872
Lmao yeah I think so, but seatbelt or not it's a pretty cool get up. I'm watching the episode for the first time now, they even name dropped Raphs Night Watcher vigilante guise from the 2007 movie
>>
Ok so I just finished the episode. Dark Leo N this series isn't under any kind of mind control or anything and the caption in my OP never happened.

It's just the get up he chooses when he's working with Karais team as opposed to leading the Turtles
>>
Who cares post the hot new girl.
>>
>>85863940
>>"dark leo" in nick
>>wow, absolutely nothing.

So just like Dark Leo in IDW, then?
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 1916x1076px
>>85864444
>>
File: image.jpg (195KB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195KB, 1916x1076px
>>85866428
>>
File: Money to burn.webm (903KB, 890x500px) Image search: [Google]
Money to burn.webm
903KB, 890x500px
>>
>>85865257
Nah, that had plot and gave us some good recovery; and it proving some interesting aspect with the rat king's family.

Sure, you can say it didn't do much for city fall overall, but it set up otherthings
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (249KB, 1200x921px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
249KB, 1200x921px
so Shinigami is pretty neat huh?
>>
File: Shinigami.webm (362KB, 894x502px) Image search: [Google]
Shinigami.webm
362KB, 894x502px
>>85867354
>>
File: homer-jump-shark.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
homer-jump-shark.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
This series
>>
>>85867594
nah
i think that despite the Space Arc having some misteps the newest episodes have their grounding back and the shake up to the old status quo makes its plot interesting
>>
so have they still not resolved Karai and Splinter's baggage.
>>
>>85867895
Sort of. Kara's mind control was undone off-screen, but instead of reuniting her with Splinter, they made up a new reason for her to be away from him from thin air.

Something about getting revenge on Shredder and restoring the honor of the Foot on her own.

It's quite bullshit, but at least it's a better set up than the space adventures. It also finally gets rid of the Kraang for once.
>>
File: Karai vs Tiger Claw.webm (2MB, 866x486px) Image search: [Google]
Karai vs Tiger Claw.webm
2MB, 866x486px
>>85868229
You would think by now she would realize she's really bad at trying to get revenge.
>>
File: karai_idwii.jpg (117KB, 452x811px) Image search: [Google]
karai_idwii.jpg
117KB, 452x811px
>>85868229

Okay see that's ALMOOOOOOOOOOST better.

I can SEE her and splinter having different ideas on how to deal with Saki and the Foot leading to a falling out.

Hell her whole bag in IDW was restoring the foot and last I watched Splinter was all to happy to hide away in his sewer and and sulk.

This is a logical development that leads to them staying apart, creates a third frenemey faction and is really what they should have fucking done a long ass time ago
>>
>>85867594

Ninjas turning evil isn't anything new.

The idea of Leo being able to take on all of his brothers is laughably dumb though. He's not Shredder
>>
>>85869035
>The idea of Leo being able to take on all of his brothers is laughably dumb though
But he hasn't been able to do that. He's not the best of the best in NickTMNT.
>>
>>85868307
Until the third or fourth time Shredder comes back and kicks/nearly kills her ass.

And she's forced to hide in the sewers left Shredder actually find her and kill her.
>>
>>85868303
She's never been that bright when it comes to planning.
>>
File: Screenshot (137).png (274KB, 319x648px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (137).png
274KB, 319x648px
>>
>>85869414
Bit of Bayo in that design.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.