[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rumored Rogues In Flash Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Captain Cold and Golden Glider.png (67KB, 636x365px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Cold and Golden Glider.png
67KB, 636x365px
>Rumored Captain Cold and Golden Glider
Based Cereal Lord
>>
>>85862489
really hope they can do them justice
>>
>/co/ bitches CW's Rogues don't count because it's just Captain Cold and Heatwave and WB will do them justice
>They're only using Cold and Glider

Loving every laugh.
>>
>>85862514
They won't.
The only way to fit all the Rouges in or even 5 is to make more than half of them shallow one note villains with no reason but "I'm evil and want money".
Cold and Boomerang are probably going to be the only real characters while Prankster is going to be a knockoff Joker at best.
>>
File: Heat_Wave_0003.jpg (317KB, 657x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Heat_Wave_0003.jpg
317KB, 657x1024px
>>85862489
Damn I wanted Heatwave and Mirror Master, not Glider.
>>
>>85862743
this says just cold and glider tho

a bro and sis duo wouldn't be too difficult to do in two hours
>>
I wonder if they'll give her a gun that shoots gold.
>>
>>85862813
probably just use Manapul's ghost version
>>
>>85862875
Honestly the better option.
>>
>>85862949
this desu
>>
>>85862489
DC Bendis strikes again with his pet characters

This also confirms Under the Red Hood for the Batman solo movie since that's the only story Johns actually read
>>
>>85863040
I hope cold gets his own spinoff just to see you salty about it
>>
>>85863040
I was hoping we'd get Turtle Man too. Since Cold and Turtle Man are the first villains Barry fought.
>>
>>85862799
Then it won't REALLY be the Rouges, but I think it is better that way.
>>
>>85863040
>DC Bendis destroying Marvel with Rebirth
>Marvel Bendis destroying Marvel with Civil War.
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>85863450
That's why they meet the rest of the rogues in prison and bond over how they all got caught by Flash eventually, silly.
>>
>>85862489
Isn't this the same guy that said the MCU Spider-Man wouldn't be Peter Parker?
>>
>>85863040
You really didn't want the Rogues for a Flash movie? What were you expecting? An evil speedster. The CW show has that covered plenty.
>>
>>85863714
Yes, I wanted and evil speedster on a movie budget instead of a CW budget.

Silly me, right? Let's waste Flash fighting meme characters instead because "Omg I love the Rogue they are just normal losers like me!"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.