[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be turned into an exact genetic copy of your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: n8dWpzH.jpg (292KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
n8dWpzH.jpg
292KB, 1920x1200px
>you will never be turned into an exact genetic copy of your hot boss

Damn shame
>>
>>85861126
>having to get used to your new breasts getting in the way of work
>having to get used to being shorter than people/things you were taller than before
>having to get used to males staring at your breasts
>having to get used to those new sensations in the shower

Sounds hot tbqh
>>
I'd miss my thick cock too much. I'd just end it.
>>
>>85861126
You'd think at least a few of them would get different hairstyles.
>>
Solid snake is living the dream

Until 4
>>
>>85861257
Her hair is just trained that way. She's tried getting different styles but it just never works.
>>
>>85861126
I wonder if all of them get confused telling each other apart.
>>
I remember when it was revealed they were all the same
I could help but imagine how that affected the place socially.

Like how many of them got weird haircuts so they would feel more individual
Did they all now have the same taste buds? If so how many tried to rebel by continuing to eat their former favorite flavor of chips or something.
Did any of them have to explain to families and loved one why they were suddenly a dark skinned hot woman (bet that one was real awkward for the wives)
>>
>>85861558
>Wife comes back in a new body
>acts all pissy because husband is still attracted to her
>>
>>85861809
Just tell her you love her for her personality.
>>
>>85861977
>she doesn't believe you
>>
>>85861126
What would realistically happen if all the DNA in your body was replaced without immediately killing you, but since you were well past adulthood you couldn't grow into the shape of the donor?
>>
>>85861809
>give wife best sex of her life in her new body
>angry
>>
>>85862191
>Either your husband fucks "other women" better or you were just born wired for lame sex
There's really no reason not to be angry.
>>
File: Dog Jerkin.gif (143KB, 270x201px) Image search: [Google]
Dog Jerkin.gif
143KB, 270x201px
>>85861126
>tfw the infinite scope of the comics medium touches on one of your primary fetishes
>>
Did we ever get any sort of backstory for her?
>>
>>85861558
>>85861809
>>85862191
>>85862238
They can't leave the laboratory.
They only have eachother for fucking.
>>
Were these guys featured in anything more then their brief appearance in Supergirl?
>>
>>85862160
It would kill them immediately
It's like asking what if you put someone at the bottom of the ocean naked without immediately killing them
>>
>>85862381
A few issues of Superman I think.
>>
>>85862297
what the fuck is this image?
>>
>>85861126

>The boss demands you always wear mascara and purple lipstick so she always looks good.
>>
>>85861126
why all the same hairstyle, tho?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.