[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: z.jpg (59KB, 564x855px) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
59KB, 564x855px
>>
>Zatanna is mildly amused by Harley pulling bunnies out of her hat
PHRASING!
>>
Has there ever been a harley/etrigan teamup of any sort
>>
>>85856481
So is Zatanna's New 52 costume gone in all of her appearences? Or is Harley's Little Black Book non-canon? I haven't bothered to read it.
>>
>>85856645
Harley's Book are non-canon
>>
>>85856651
Are they any good? I don't understand why DC would make the stories non-canon if they were any good at all.
>>
>>85856808
They are shit. You shouldn't bother reading them
>>
>>85856808
Because they are comedys that would make no sense in universe.

There fairly good as long as you forget they are harley books.
>>
>>85856826
>There fairly good as long as you forget they are harley books.

No, they are not. Even if you forget that it's supposed to be Harley is still shut, the "jokes" fall flat, the story is a mess, the while characterization is pretty poor, only it could serve as a fetish book, since that what it is
>>
>>85856859
Syborg is fucking hilarious

Yes syborg aside theres nothing standout but to call the jokes outright bad is just shit taste
>>
>>85856645
>Zatanna's New 52 costume

Which one?
>>
>>85856892
Tell me what jokes are good. The overuse of drugs? the overuse of sex innuendos? the lack of a cohesive plot?, the "oh-so-wacky" characters?. Tell me, I want to know
>>
>>85856911
Any of them. Although the one with the cape wasn't too bad.
>>
>>85856859
>Harley is still shut
Oh, you kids and your crazy slang.
>>
>>85857071
Hey now lets not be hasty anon harley is good but shes not aquaman good.
>>
>>85856613
no, and I pray there isn't.
>>
>>85856645
depends. Honestly I think Zatanna is only consistent when dini writes her.
>>
>>85857030
Not a kid, and I hate what conner has done with Quinn. Her beating is almost as annoying as her dialogue.
>>
>>85856940
Not that those are bad. I mean Sex jokes might be funny if they weren't so generic. That's what bothers me, Harley is lol humor at its worst.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.