[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/: dump them edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

File: iv7ncbf.jpg (230KB, 2039x1143px) Image search: [Google]
iv7ncbf.jpg
230KB, 2039x1143px
ITT we post relationships or friendships where one is just too good for the other and would be happiest leaving.
>>
File: divorce.png (672KB, 537x734px) Image search: [Google]
divorce.png
672KB, 537x734px
I think posting women that are too good for their guys is easy mode, so I'm brainstorming more guys that are too good for their girls like Mr Peanutbutter is.
>>
File: leave.png (368KB, 319x549px) Image search: [Google]
leave.png
368KB, 319x549px
>>85855092
With Dale it's more questionable since he sucks, but Nancy still did him dirty.
>>
File: american-dad21.jpg (57KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
american-dad21.jpg
57KB, 490x368px
Francine giving me heartburn.
>>
>>85855148
Nah, those two deserve each other. Both the good and bad.
>>
>>85855169
i disagree, they're both shitty people and mesh well with each other. but stan has fucked francine over way too many times and in really devastating ways. she could do better.
>>
>>85855134
why do people hate peggy so much? shes a little stupid at times but she isnt bad.
>>
>>85855212
I actually don't hate her because I find her hilarious instead of infuriating, unlike a lot of guys on /co/. But I do think that Hank is a far better husband to her than she is to him, mostly because of her petty emotions and insecurities and her excitement at feeling superior.
>>
File: scum.png (548KB, 470x701px) Image search: [Google]
scum.png
548KB, 470x701px
Friend version
>>
File: miss_piggy-kermit.jpg (90KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
miss_piggy-kermit.jpg
90KB, 750x563px
>>85854802
>>
>>85855304
true, good thing they broke up.
>>
>>85855304
Kermit is such a sad and battered husband.
>>
this is a pretty unpopular opinion but i think both pearl and greg were too good for rose
>>
File: jane lane.png (262KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
jane lane.png
262KB, 500x375px
>>85855280
>tfw my best friend gets mad when i join track bc it makes me a "jock" and i get friends
>tfw she gets mad whenever i make friends or try to be more social actually
>tfw she gets mad when i make out with a guy at a party bc i left her "alone"
>tfw she becomes passive aggressive when i get a boyfriend and feels abandoned by me
>tfw she makes out with said bf and they cheat on me
>tfw she then starts dating him and i have to be happy for them
>>
File: dinaollie.jpg (108KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
dinaollie.jpg
108KB, 500x545px
>>85855092
>>
File: billtard.png (521KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
billtard.png
521KB, 960x640px
>>85855391
>>
>>85855212
Spapeggy and Meatballs
Leaving a man in a pig suit to die horribly and be turned into meat
Encouraging Nancy to cheat on Dale with Redcorn
Kidnapping a young Mexican child and trying to smuggle her into the United States away from her family
Stealing Money
Belittling her son so that she can always claim superiority because she is afraid of being useless if he is ever better than her at something, like cooking, causing him to be a useless fuck
Ruining Luanne's Life, especially when it comes to Lucky such as feeding him the wrong information and causing him to fail his GED and never amount to anything despite his willingness to try
Trying to ruin Connie's family life through her assumption that Minh is being abused and dislikes her husband
Trying to cheat on Hank with multiple men who all find her disgusting, such as a Telenovela star
Getting Jealous of Ladybird to the point of abuse
Trying to kill Nancy by telling her to report on a wildfire by being In The Action
Causing her family to be in Debt and losing all the money that Hank saved up for Bobby's College Fund, that was successfully funded, AND retirement by taking out an outrageous loan and trying to buy a share of a roller derby with it, ruining Hank and Bobby's futures

And more shit.
>>
>>85855488
Exactly. This is why I put that Hank is clearly too good for her. He tries to keep his life simple so he lives in denial as to what a mean-spirited and petty person he's married. He's such a traditional guy he'd never abandon her.
>>
>>85855092
Bob was a duck but at least he was a bread winner who occasionally showed compassion yo Helga. Merrill was a good for nothing drunk
>>
File: 1467357377068.jpg (17KB, 344x336px) Image search: [Google]
1467357377068.jpg
17KB, 344x336px
>>85855543
>Bob was a duck
>Merrill

r u okay anon
>>
>>85855391
This. I fucking Daria is a possitive role model for young girls. It's always the dumb bitches who think being a feminist means being ugly
>>
>>85855543
See, this is a difficult situation to comment on. The reason why I think Miriam should leave Bob is because he does harp verbal abuse on her, and obviously his wife is an alcoholic and he just enables her and lets her stay at home and drink and put her kid in danger to the point of child neglect. He's got the money to put her in rehab, the woman's even canonly lost her license. In the episode where Olga is getting married Miriam tells her not to ruin her life like she did. She also obviously gave up on any dreams she had which I can't blame Bob for. He's a blowhard asshole, but he doesn't seem to control Miriam at all or abuse her. But I do think he emotionally neglects that she's sick and it causes even worse problems in his family. Miriam would definitely flourish if she were no longer in a loveless marriage. Bob probably would be better too since I doubt he gets any emotional engagement from her.
>>
>>85855569
Meant to say cunt. Dunno why I typed duck
>>
>>85855574
It was really sad that Daria+Jane friendship was supposed to be some kind of "goals" broship when in reality Daria hated sharing Jane and hated when Jane flourished outside of their insular bubble and was threatened by any change...unless she was the one going through the change or initiating it, as she did with Tom. The whole Tom thing was really so screwed up and Jane is too good for her for forgiving someone who basically doesn't know how to be happy for her.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.