[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally only one of the main cast is likable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: qiajn8dchggnzhmwntsb.jpg (99KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
qiajn8dchggnzhmwntsb.jpg
99KB, 960x540px
>Shaggy is a cuck who is pussy whipped by his own dog. He cant even get ass because he is afraid of what Scooby will think
>I liked Velma but alot of people described her as a bitch
>Daphne is as vapid and annoying as ever
>Scooby Doo acts like Shaggy's jealous girlfriend and is a hypocrite too. He gets mad at Shaggy for dating Velma and then abandons him for that poodle. What were the writers even trying to do with this character?

Fred and his autistic love for traps was amazing.
>>
>>85848711
Shaggy and Daphne really got the short end of the development stick.

If the Miskatonic University arc had ever been made, it would've been cool to see them take the spotlight for a bit.
>>
Let Fred have his limelight. He's usually the worst aspect of every other incarnation of the franchise.
>>
Litterally what >>85849942 said. This is the only part of the franchise where you can say, with no sense of irony, "Fred was my favorite character."
>>
>>85849901
Daphne almost got some of Shaggy's stick if you know what I'm actually if that would have happened that would have been really weird but kind of hot
>>
>>85853399
Shaggy almost swooced right in.
>>
File: 640px-Blue_Falcon_(SDMI).png (201KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
640px-Blue_Falcon_(SDMI).png
201KB, 640x448px
Dark Knight Blue Falcon was hilarious
>>
>>85856727
The contrast between him and the traditional Dyno-Mutt was great.

Even funnier when you realize one of the showrunners worked on a Batman show right after MI.
>>
>>85848711

Velma would've been a lot better if the show hadn't pushed her anti-Scooby feelings so hard, that's really the only complaint I have against her.
>>
>>85848711
Fred was a retarded anime protag that lost any bit of charm or charisma he had. His love of traps became an obsession.

They were all flanderized to shit. Only Daphne was good in this show.
>>
File: bcsd.jpg (233KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bcsd.jpg
233KB, 1280x720px
The character designs in Be Cool Scooby-Doo suck but it has some of the best versions of the gang.

I really like Fred in this one.
>>
>>85861006
When you get over it looking like brickleberry, it's alright.
It just takes a GOOD while to get over it.
>>
>Shaggy is a cuck
stopped reading right there
>>
>>85861313
No, you tard. Velma was the cuck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.