[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eating Contest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: HeyArnold.jpg (207KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
HeyArnold.jpg
207KB, 768x576px
Arnold didn't deserve to win, right? Even as a kid, I thought it was bizarre that he was allowed to just sit there doing nothing while his opponent ate half of the enormous final dish, and then be declared the winner by putting a single spoonful of whipped cream into his mouth.
>>
>>85847135
Yeah, that was retarded. If those were real rules it would basically turn eating competitions into waiting contests.
>>
>>85847135
From what little I know of actual eating contests it seems to be "who can eat the most," not "who can outlast all the others."
>>
>>85847135
it's a risky strat. Most of the time it would make you lose, and he figured he was already probably going to lose so he didn't want to feel any worse. but if your opponent is overdoing it, you can just wait for them to vomit. If they saw you trying it, they'd logically slow down, their victory certain
of course this is why eating contests are generally not 1 on 1
>>
Losing consciousness is a disqualification. Arnold had to eat at least one bite from the current dish or else it would be ruled that he technically forfeited BEFORE this dish started and thus before the Disposal was disqualified.
>>
File: 1468105474903.jpg (34KB, 188x292px) Image search: [Google]
1468105474903.jpg
34KB, 188x292px
That was strategic. Unless specified, you outlast everyone else, not outeat them. You can still take casual bites and chews and let the others unknowingly gorge themselves to death.

>>85847326
And he's the coolest nigga on the block.
>>
Whether he deserved to or not, it makes sense by most rules since the disposal was disqualified, he didn't quit.
>>
>>85847135
I'm pretty sure by most rules he would have had to eat the same amount the other kid did and if he didn't puke then and only then he'd be the winner. Alternatively he'd be dosualified for stalling
>>
It was a fix. Disposal goes all the way to the final round with Arnold, then he takes a fall. Arnold wins, but Disposal makes an easy grand off of being like one of three people to have bet on Arnold.

Then he moves on to another town to pull the same shit.
>>
>>85848966
If both players had given up, then it would have come down to who ate the most. However, eating contests have an automatic disqualification if someone throws up or has a medical issue during a match (such as passing out). Arnold hadn't forfeited, but would have been ruled to have finished at his last bite. He had to take another one just to prove that he was still technically in the game after his opponent was disqualified.

In other words, the Disposal lost because he was too dumb to stop eating before he passed out.
>>
>>85847135
leave the table = you lose

it was literally a test of endurance, everyone else ran like bitches or collapsed, unable to eat more but Arnold was still in the game.

after the other kid fucking died he only had to keep eating to win, he was the only one left, get it through your head you idiot.
>>
File: 1478536852135.jpg (30KB, 559x556px) Image search: [Google]
1478536852135.jpg
30KB, 559x556px
>>85849802
kek, what's with the asstarded temper? found out your bf sleeps around or some shit?
>>
>>85852341
doesn't want to admit that Arnold WON LIKE A BITCH

THE LITTLE BUNNY-PAJAMA-WEARING BITCH HE IS
>>
>>85848538
So what happens if you have 2 people left eating pea sized bites?
>>
>>85852880

Then it's a stalemate, or they implement alternate rules.

America has alot of different eating federations. It's our national sport, we always have contingencies.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.