[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /co/, Could we get a Rebirth rec thread on the go? I realize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

File: DC_Universe_Rebirth_Special.jpg (72KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
DC_Universe_Rebirth_Special.jpg
72KB, 400x296px
Hey /co/,

Could we get a Rebirth rec thread on the go? I realize this has probably been done to death but I've been travelling for the past four months dating back to the very beginning of May before Rebirth started and I'm just getting back to civilization now.

What'd I miss?
>>
>>85846955
Batman
Deathstroke
Nightwing
Superman
New Super-Man
Green Arrow
Aquaman
Superwoman

Wonder Woman is also really good, but the odd numbered issues are heavily decompressed, and the even issues are another retelling of her origin

Flash, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, and Batgirl are liked as well.

Basically, almost everything except Justice League and Suicide Squad are probably worth reading if you like the writer or character. Maybe Birds of Prey, Red Hood, Action Comics, and Hal Jordan as well, though those are kind of mixed bag.
>>
File: 20_14.jpg (593KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
20_14.jpg
593KB, 1000x1537px
I'm pulling King's Batman, Detective Comics and Flash at the moment, nothing else has really intrested me all that much, but I'm eagerly awaitting the SHAZAM ongoing that we were told we're getting, again. Though I'm expecting DC not to deliver on that promise, again.
>>
>>85847080
Also, not Rebirth, but Flintstones is really good, and I've heard good things about Future Quest. Also, Sheriff of Babylon if you haven't been reading it already
>>
>>85846955
>>85847080
>>85847108
Same anon. The Young Animal books could be really good. Keep an eye out for Doom Patrol by Gerard Way next month
>>
>>85847080
>>85847097
>>85847108
>>85847198

Thanks guys. Picked up all of Batman the other day because I've read all of King's other stuff (including SoB) and loved it. Got the first couple WW issues and put aside Deathstroke.

Definitely looking forward to Doom Patrol in a couple weeks as well.
>>
File: titans rebirth.jpg (2MB, 1800x2767px) Image search: [Google]
titans rebirth.jpg
2MB, 1800x2767px
personally I've only found green arrow and teen titans only to be worth a damn
>>
Deathstroke's been my favorite book so far, it's very nice
>>
I... I Like Titans.
>>
>>85846955
>Best tier
Aquaman
>Great tier
Superman
Flash
Titans
>Good tier
Wonder Woman
Green Lanterns
>Serviceable tier
Action Comics
>Crap tier
Batman
Nightwing
Blue Beetle
Hellblazer
>Shit tier
Justice League
>Unrated (not my kind of thing)
Supergirl
>Waiting for tier
Super Sons
Trinity
SHAZAM
>>
>>85848150
Wallyfag here, Titans is my jam. I posted >>85848215 and only reason Titans isn't best tier is because I acknowledge I'm blinded by love to the characters.
>>
>>85848215
havent read green arrow?
>>
>>85848298
No. I'm going to grab the trade after hearing all the hype and seeing the art. Anything not on the list I didn't pull so haven't read.

Plus, GA is hard to get your hands on, no stores expected it to come out of the gates so strong so that rebirth #1 and #1 are gone.

Only thing not selling at my LCS is New Superman, but I live in an area that hates Asians, so it's not surprising.
>>
>>85848215
>>Best tier
>Aquaman

>Great tier
Titans

abnett, plz go
>>
>>85848150
its good right?
>>
File: 1470262005765.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1470262005765.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>85848334
>Plus, GA is hard to get your hands on
dude, so fucking right. I'm waiting on the trade as well
>>
>>85848150
Titans is ok. It straddles the line between intentionally silly, and unintentionally stupid. And this is from someone who loved the Rebirth issue. But the character interactions get a bit awkward sometimes, and Booth's art has gotten progressively worse
>>
>>85848772
I'm actually really liking both his books.

>>85848807
Yes. Looks like it will deal with the Rebirth fallout in the short term too. For example in the last issue we learned that Kadabra has his own take on time.

>>85848840
I went into multiple stores, they all said the same thing. They all used some multiplier on their typical orders for rebirth (e.g. 3x) but since they weren't ordering much GA to begin with it meant there wasn't much of the rebirth stuff.
>>
>>85848807
I would say it's very enjoyable, even for casuals like me. As I said, I like it. I've read things way worse in my life.
>>
What books aren't being double shipped?
>>
>try to get all of the new 52 while rebirth starts
>all the torrent sites are down or crippled
>going to have to search for every fucking issue individually
fuck this gay riaa
>>
File: 1472047444516.jpg (3MB, 1200x4773px) Image search: [Google]
1472047444516.jpg
3MB, 1200x4773px
>>85849928
>>
>>85849970
You could always buy them.
>>
>>85850055
what is it? 40 x 52 x 4 bucks a pop? then extra minis and special events? thats upwards of 9000 dollars
>>
>>85850099
That implies it's all worth reading.

Cheaper if you trade by.
>>
>>85850213
>That implies it's all worth reading.
how'm I supposed to know if i don't read it?

how many issues does a tpb gather? 4-6? lets round it out to 5

the cost is the same for all of it anyways
>>
>>85850284
>how'm I supposed to know if i don't read it?
Recs.

>how many issues does a tpb gather? 4-6? lets round it out to 5
>the cost is the same for all of it anyways
It's not. Trades are cheaper.
>>
>>85850013
Thanks
>>
>>85850306
>It's not. Trades are cheaper.
yes
if its 6, it's ~7.5 thousand
>>
>>85850284
It's safe to say most books are objectively not worth reading. You don't need to read the entire series to understand that either.
>>
>>85850340
What runs are you going to pull? Do you know?

It's likely less than 5.
>>
>>85850370
>It's likely less than 5.
If its five issues per TPB, it's the same cost as averaging out the comic (going by comics sold for 4 bucks, 4x5=20).

>>85850367
>It's safe to say most books are objectively not worth reading. You don't need to read the entire series to understand that either.
Yeah and you can't trust recommendations for shit.

You don't like piracy, I get it, but it sucks that becuase some movie-makers are greedy as fuck, we're having disruptions in the immortalization of our hobby.

>>85850370
>What runs are you going to pull? Do you know?
lessee
batman, tec, voodoo, grifter, team 7, deathstroke, savage hawkman, wonder woman, grayson, robin son of batman, batman & robin, i vampire, a bunch others
>>
>>85850479
>If its five issues per TPB
It's not. It's 6-7, depending if it gets an annual or #0 included.

>You don't like piracy, I get it, but it sucks that becuase some movie-makers are greedy as fuck, we're having disruptions in the immortalization of our hobby.
You don't get a say anon, if you pirate, you don't get a say. You don't pay for the comics and then want to complain when the company moves away from comics? Also, I doubt it's your hobby granted you haven't read anything in the last 5 years, don't know how trades work and don't know anything about any runs.
>>
Here's a list of all that's technically Rebirth and coming. Rate/rank them.

Action Comics
Aquaman
Batman
Detective Comics
The Flash
Green Arrow
Green Lanterns
Harley Quinn
Superman
Wonder Woman
All-Star Batman
Batgirl
Batgirl & the Birds of Prey
Blue Beetle
Cyborg
Deathstroke
Gotham Academy: Next Semester (Maybe it's Rebirth)
Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps
The Hellblazer
Justice League
Justice League America
New Super-Man
Nightwing Vol 4
Red Hood & the Outlaws
Suicide Squad
Super Sons
Supergirl
Superwoman
Teen Titans
Titans
Trinity
>>
>>85850543
>and then want to complain when the company moves away from comics?
I'm complaining that riaa is making it hard to keep track of torrents.
>>
>>85850668
Oh and Batman Beyond.

For some reason wikipedia forgot it.
>>
>>85850668
1/2
>Action Comics
5/10 - Doomsday dragged on way to long but there is enough mystery here to keep me pulling. The action is a nice balance when taken with a lot of the current books which are heavily decompressed.
>Aquaman
10/10 - This is perfect Aquaman/Mera. We are getting Manta, political action, fight, great relationships, characterizations, rogue development and progression of both long and short term plots. This is my number 1 rebirth pick (I even tweeted Abnett thanking him for it like a fanboy).
>Batman
3/10 - Super dissapointing. Current arc hinges on Gotham, who is poorly developed and not interesting. Having the league called in just to job is an awful trope and teasing big things at the end of each issue with no pay off is gimmicky.
>Detective Comics
N/A
>The Flash
8/10 - Good stuff. Williamson gets Barry, perhaps better than any other modern day writer (inc Johns). Another speesdter arc is where this loses points but I'm certainly happy with this pull
>Green Arrow
N/A - Heard great things, grabbing the trade
>Green Lanterns
6/10 - Bit of a guilty pleasure. I am really loving Jessica Cruz as a character. She is very unique in being a shite hero and I am truly interested in watching her journey as a green lantern.
>Harley Quinn
N/A
>Superman
7/10 - Good father/son stuff and Jon is really being crafted as a wonderful character. I found #4 to be a massive let down but that aside this is one of Rebirth's best offerings.
>Wonder Woman
6/10 - Holy decompression Batman, this is so fucking slow. Rucka's characterization of Wondy carries this and it does seem to be building nicely. The art is also a nice touch. I see this as one that's going to hit top gear soon and blow people away
>All-Star Batman
N/A
>Batgirl
N/A
>Batgirl & the Birds of Prey
N/A - Dropped, not for me.
>>
>>85851015
2/2
>Blue Beetle
2/10 - Really poor start. Really poor. Ted was interesting but I just don't care for Reyes at all nor his teen friends. I actually found the villains in the opening issue more interesting even though they were supposed to be thugs for hire.
>Cyborg
0/10 - Shit character
>Deathstroke
N/A - Monitoring this for a possible trade buy
>Gotham Academy: Next Semester (Maybe it's Rebirth)
n/A
>Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps
N/A - I don't want to start this until I go back and read Johns run, which is pricey
>The Hellblazer
1/10 - Really didn't like the rebirth issue and haven't gotten around to reading #1 on my shelf. Seemed to be trying to hard to be selling Constantine as a badass and I didn't really follow what was happening.
>Justice League
3/10 - This started the absolute worst, but the art is getting slightly better and the arc is improving. It will sell because it's JL but this is certainly below required quality.
>Justice League America
N/A
>New Super-Man
N/A
>Nightwing Vol 4
0/10 - First book dropped. I'm going to have to go and read New 52 Batman/Grayson because I didn't understand anything that was going on and what I was presented didn't interest me at all (I don't know anything about Dick, Damien or Batgirl)
>Red Hood & the Outlaws
N/A
>Suicide Squad
7/10 - It's dumb fun, not very high quality but interesting enough to pull. I grade this using a much easier scale than my other books because I have very low expectations for a Harley book.
>Super Sons
10/10 - I will be pulling this, Superman sold me on Jon.
>Supergirl
N/A - Not for me
>Superwoman
N/A
>Teen Titans
7/10 - I'll pull this, but going to make decision to keep/drop after 1 arc.
>Titans
10/10 - I'm a Wally fag, need I say more?
>Trinity
10/10 - Pulling because of Manapul
>>
>>85850668
>Action Comics
7.5/10. As much as i like Zircher on art and the mystery set ups, doomsday was really pissing off
>Aquaman
9/10. Superb start, art is a bit iffy at times, but it isn't too jarring
>Batman
8.5/10. I enjoyed the arc, despite all the hate it gets, Excited for the 'I Am Suicide' arc.
>Detective Comics
8.5/10. Eddy Barrows is a major reason i love this series,but Tynion gave a good arc so far (despite the fact that it seems like fan service)
>The Flash
9/10. Williamson and Giandomenico are nailing this. Really large fan of the series
>Green Arrow
10/10. Honestly, it's my favourite series. Percy made up for the lackluster previous series (the New 52 end) and also the art is fucking perfect (Schmidt and Feyerra are GOAT)
>Green Lanterns
7/10. Interesting run and kind of fun actually. I'm happy that Humphries isn't a total fuck up at DC
>Harley Quinn
N/A. I just don't care
>Superman
10/10 Superdad is way too fun to miss out on. Also the characterization is almost perfect at times. And Rocafort Variants
>Wonder Woman
>The Lies
7/10 The story is slow, but Liam Sharp is making up for it with the art, cause it looks gorgeous
>Year One
5/10 Its another origin story, but has pretty great art
>All-Star Batman
4/10.There's good art, but the characterization is kinda fuckall. (Eg: Alfred. King nailed him but Snyder fucked up there)
>Batgirl
6.5/10. The story is good and the art and covers are to die for, but there doesn't seem to be too much.
Batgirl & the Birds of Prey
N/A Another book that kinda put me off with the art and the premise itself. Maybe wait for more reviews on that
>Blue Beetle
N/A Gonna wait on this one too
>Cyborg
N/A
>Deathstroke
8/10. This is pretty good.
>>
>>85850013
Updated version coming up in this thread.
>>
>>85852723
>Gotham Academy: Next Semester (Maybe it's Rebirth)
Don't care too much
5/10 It seems good, but 3 issues in and all that's happened is an extended fight scene. I have hope though
>The Hellblazer
7.5/10 It's a good series but i just really miss the Doyle/Tynion/Rossmo arc too much
>Justice League
3/10 The art is good but the story is pretty fuckall. Kinda hoping for better from Hitch (and also a conclusion to the Rao story but ehh)
>Justice League America
N/A
>New Super-Man
8/10 Sleeper hit that i didn't expect to enjoy
>Nightwing
7/10 Its a good follow up to grayson, but there better be some improvement soon
>Red Hood & the Outlaws
8/10 Lobdell actually wrote a good book (for now) but also Dexter Soy's art is great
>Suicide Squad
7.5/10 Great art but far too little story in a single issue. Characterization on point
>Super Sons
N/A
>Supergirl
N/A I liked the rebirth issue, but i honestly need to wait on the first issue to judge this
>Superwoman
7/10
>Teen Titans
Hype Level 75%
>Titans
7/10 Good story, but Booth art is ehhh
>Trinity
Hype Level 200%
>>
>>85850668
>Aquaman
Great.
>Batman
Started off meh, but the last 2 issues have been great.
>Green Arrow
Great.
>Green Lanterns
Surprisingly fun. Jessica is a top waifu.
>Superman
Amazing. Gleason's art is phenomenal as always.
>Wonder Woman
Started off slow, but both stories have finally started to go somewhere. I guess it just feels slow compared to the other double shipped books because each story is basically a monthly.
>All-Star Batman
First issue was alright. Might continue.
>Deathstroke
Based.
>Justice League
Awful. Fuck Hitch.
>New Super-Man
Great
>Suicide Squad
Meh. First issue had some funny moments.
>Superwoman
Interested to see where it goes
>Trinity
HURRY THE FUCK UP. I WANT THIS NOW
>>
>>85846955
None of it's really GREAT, but little of it is BAD. Just pick whatever character you want to read and go from there.
>>
>>85852896
Flintstones is the best book being published behind only Vision. It is great.
>>
File: get it dick.png (598KB, 467x440px) Image search: [Google]
get it dick.png
598KB, 467x440px
What I have read in tier form

Great
Batman
Flash
Green Lanterns
All Star Batman
New Super-Man
Nightwing

Very Good
Green Arrow
Batgirl
Deathstroke
Supergirl

Good
Superman
Wonder Woman
Titans (Booth holding them back!)

OK
Blue Beetle
>>
>>85852922
>No Aquaman
Do yourself a favour anon.
>>
File: Rebirth_checklist_Week_12_upd1.jpg (3MB, 1200x4773px) Image search: [Google]
Rebirth_checklist_Week_12_upd1.jpg
3MB, 1200x4773px
>>85852748
Here you are.

What's changed:
>all covers for the September 21 issues of twice-monthlies but Harley Quinn #4 has been added
>Harley Quinn #3 will use the same artistic team as the previous issue
>Will Conrad joins the initially solicited Jack Herbert on Green Lanterns #6
>>
The only things I'd really say to avoid are Red Hood and the Harley containment books. Action is pretty shitty so far and Justice League is plain mediocre through and through. Everything else ranges from decent to good/great.
>>
>>85853061
Can't argue for that. Suicide Squad doesn't look terrible though, not sure if you consider that a Harley containment book.
>>
>>85853071
Yeah I guess I should've been more clear. Anything with Harley's name in the title is what I meant. Suicide Squad was okay enough.
>>
didn't want to make a new thread

can i get some recommendations for things in the new 52/dc you era that might be worth checking out? f/a/tass here, Rebirth got me started reading DC. I picked up all the issues of the latest Black Canary solo on a whim since i'm really liking the current Green Arrow run ( and Batgirl & the Birds of Prey, kinda), but aside from that i haven't really read anything else from that era.

kinda interested in older stuff too; in the past few months i've read a few older stories like Kingdom Come and Batman: Year One, and got the omnibus of Grant Morrison's Animal Man. but i mainly just want to know if there was anything worthwile from the recent past, because while a lot of post-Flashpoint was apparently pretty controversial it looks like most of it is still in continuity
>>
>>85853005
ty anon.

Crazy that we are on #6 for some pulls and numbers are still fantastic. Wonder how long the legs for rebirth will be.
>>
>>85853136
If you like Green Arrow, go read Mike Grell's run starting with Longbow Hunters. He wrote about 100 issues after that. Also, Lemire's Green Arrow was really good during the New 52.
>>
>>85853136
>The recommendations I'll proudly make anyone

>Watchmen
Read this after you have some comics under your belt, it's a deconstruction of characters so you will benefit from having been in the medium a bit
>Superman: Birthright
>All star Superman
Give Supes a shot, there is a reason the character is so loved. I recommend Birthright into All Star as All Star supes expects you to already know about the character a bit.
>Batman: The Killing Joke
Read it, then go online and find out about all the shit you missed regarding it.

>New 52 specific Recs

>Aquaman: All
Best served character in the New 52, really benefited from the reboot and a good writer. It also flows right into Aquaman Rebirth, which is fantastic too. If you want to read something that is good all the way to current continuity, start here.
>Wonder Woman: #1-#35
Great story, good read, only criticism is that Wonder Woman characterization isn't great, she seems like a bit part player in a bigger story. But that bigger story is really good.
>Flash
If you are into art, then grab Manapuls run on Flash. The stories are serviceable and will actually give you a good handle on some key characters (Flash, Rogues and Grodd) whilst also looking super pretty.
>Justice League: Forever Evil and Rogues Rebellion, Darkseid War
Forever Evil was the best event in the New 52 and Rogues Rebellion is the best tie in from it. Darkseid war has some fun 1 shots, will establish you to a lot of big players character wise and has some important canon stuff going forward.
>>
>>85852987

Didn't like the Johns run and Abnett and the artist stable are no Reis
>>
>>85853291
>the artist stable are no Reis
Yeah the art is definitely not what it could be. But I really don't see a problem with Abnetts Aquaman, but I did like Johns so perhaps we just have different tastes in the matter.
>>
File: Absurd.jpg (582KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Absurd.jpg
582KB, 1920x1080px
Personally, I can't wait for "Night of the Monster Men" and "I Am Suicide".
King/Orlando writing Hugo Strange and Kaiju combat has me pumped Midnighter might show up too, so that's a plus. and King has consistently gushed over his love of Suicide Squad for a while now.
>>85853136
I advise checking out Rucka/Brubaker's Gotham Central and Morrison's Doom Patrol.
Nu52 Aquaman is consistently great, aside from the short Bunn arc in DCYou.
>>
>>85853005
>Earth 2
>coming this winter
>by Dan Abnett

s-sauce?
>>
>>85853475
An assumption that Earth 2 Society may end this year.
>>
>>85853528
that's not an actual sauce

Isnt there supposed to be a new JSA book after Earth 2: Society ends? Why the fuck would they continue this Earth 2 shit
>>
>>85853576
>that's not an actual sauce
It has a term for that: Imagined sauce.
>>
>>85850668
>>85850668
>Action Comics
5/10, mediocre 90s rehash
>Aquaman
7.5/10, plot is getting better, art is meh
>Batman
8/10, not quite as good as other King works yet, but it's bold
>Detective Comics
7/10, it's a straightforward Batwoman & Batfamily book, with Tim doing retarded hacker shit
>The Flash
7.5/10, solid Barry Allen book, second artist is mediocre
>Green Arrow
7/10, art is fantastic, writing varies between passable and cringeworthy
>Green Lanterns
4/10, godawful internal monologues clutters the page, art is shit
>Harley Quinn
it's harley, if you like it you like it
>Superman
8/10, the plot is kind of dumb, but it has good family moments
>Wonder Woman
9/10 for odd issues, it's decompressed, but really well written, 8/10 for even issues
>All-Star Batman
5/10, messy book that's all over the place and full of cheap shock value moments, i expect better from snyder
>Batgirl
7.5/10, fun book so far
>Batgirl & the Birds of Prey
5/10, has potential, but the writing and art really goes off the deep end at times
>Deathstroke
9/10, a deep and complex anti-hero book
6/10, basically the "Detective Comics" of GL, decent if you just want to see all the lanterns do shit
>Justice League
2/10, arguably the worst rebirth book
>New Super-Man
9/10, it's charming
>Nightwing Vol 4
8.5/10, characters are written well, and it's building up nicely
>Red Hood & the Outlaws
3/10, started off kind of mediocre, then just went back to lobdell levels of stupidity
>Suicide Squad
3/10, 12 pages of the suicide squad members spouting off one-liners, then a backup story
>Supergirl
7.5/10 rebirth issue was fun
>Superwoman
9/10, really well written #1 issue, big surprises
>Titans
6/10, kind of fanservicey and hasn't gone anywhere it, but still kind of fun
>>
>>85853136
>can i get some recommendations for things in the new 52/dc
Animal Man
Grayson
Swamp Thing
Dial H
Midnighter
Batwoman vol 1-4
Catwoman vol 6-7
Batman
Batman and Robin
Red Lanterns Vol 4-6
Green Arrow Vol 4-6
Omega Men

>kinda interested in older stuff too; in the past few months i've read a few older stories like Kingdom Come and Batman: Year One, and got the omnibus of Grant Morrison's Animal Man. but i mainly just want to know if there was anything worthwile from the recent past, because while a lot of post-Flashpoint was apparently pretty controversial it looks like most of it is still in continuity

Gotham Central
Brubaker's Catwoman
Batman No Man's Land
JLA by Morrison, Waid, Kelly
Grant Morrison's Batman
Batman: The Black Mirror
Secret Six
Batgirl/Robin Year One
Paul Dini's Detective Comics/Streets of Gotham
Geoff Johns's Green Lantern
>>
>>85853061
>>85853071
>>85853103
Suicide Squad was kind of bad, and it won't get any better until Jim Lee is off the book, and lets Williams write 20 page stories

Harley Quinn is just Harley Quinn, you already know if you'll hate it or not.

Agreed with Action, Justice League, and Red Hood being in the drop category. Maybe Birds of Prey as well.
>>
I'm pulling:

Batman
Nightwing
Titans
Blue Beetle
Hellblazer
Deathstroke
Suicide Squad
Red Hood and the Outlaws
>>
File: 1433927130611.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1433927130611.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>85853136
>New 52/DC You
Well, if you like monster books Frankestein, Demon Knights and I, Vampire were nice. Aquaman was nice too, starting with Geoff Johns and continuing with a more adventure type book.
Not all Catwoman was book, but if you like gangster stories look for pic related.
>>
File: omega_men03_TH_01.jpg (207KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
omega_men03_TH_01.jpg
207KB, 791x1200px
>>85855261
>not all Catwoman was good
Fuck

Also, Omega men. Omega men was fucking awesome.
>>
>>85855261

Is Selina back to being a solo thief who likes cats and has an on-again off-again thing with Bats yet?

She pretty much didn't show up in ANY of Scott Snyder's stuff and hasn't appeared in any of King's stuff and usually I just buy the main Batman book.
>>
Hey guys if I wanted to get into dc comics, would rebirth be a good start?

Looking for Aquaman, Batman, Superman, grayson? maybe some deathstroke. How do I find the early comics? Do I ask my comic store if they can order them in or do I just download them? Couldn't find any rebirth stuff to download though. Maybe that's because I'm a pleb.
>>
>>85857794
>Hey guys if I wanted to get into dc comics, would rebirth be a good start?
sure
>Looking for Aquaman, Batman, Superman, grayson? maybe some deathstroke
all of those rebirth books are good
>How do I find the early comics? Do I ask my comic store if they can order them in or do I just download them? Couldn't find any rebirth stuff to download though. Maybe that's because I'm a pleb.
if you're going to buy them, try ordering off midtowncomics.com. Or Comixology. Or look up Nemesis43
>>
>>85855550
Selina's showing up in I Am Suicide
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.