[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didney Worl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 496
Thread images: 69

File: WDW.jpg (279KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
WDW.jpg
279KB, 1200x799px
Disney World Thread

Discuss anything related to Disney parks (not just WDW)

It's /co/ related
>>
File: contemporary resort.jpg (500KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
contemporary resort.jpg
500KB, 1024x678px
All of these sexy resorts makes me want to go into architecture.

Disney resorts are so good looking
>>
>ywn go to didney worl

Shit sux.
>>
>Disney Quest is closing this year
God dammit, why do all the not shit arcades have to close? Then again Disney quest was pretty shit last time I went in 2015
>Daytona replaced with shitty NASCAR game
>Broken After Burner Climax
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fimx8MFyANc

Main Street Electrical Parade in 8 minutes.
>>
File: 1369703593032.gif (169KB, 158x160px) Image search: [Google]
1369703593032.gif
169KB, 158x160px
>the Main Street Electrical Parade is gonna discontinue this year

post yfw
>>
>>85845594
>mfw Disneyland is gonna get back the Electrical Parade soon
Good shit and I'm not that big of a parade guy
>>
>>>/trv/
>>
I wanna go see smugfox
>>
>>85845675
nice meme
>>
>>85845675
That board is dead as shit. And disney is /co/ related. So shut up.
>>
>>85845594
Can you hear the kid crying and the parent telling him to sit down?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-01-27-20h15m34s224.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-01-27-20h15m34s224.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>85845656
I'm in southern California, so it's nice to have it coming back. Especially since I don't care much for Paint the Night.
>>
>>85845405
The contemporary is goddamn hideous and I seriously question your taste in aesthetics.
>>
>>85845405
I stayed at the Polynesian resort when I was younger. It was so amazing that I really want to go again and have been dreaming of doing so ever since I was 10, pretty much.

Went into the Contemporary Resort to see some family who was staying there once. It didn't seem as interesting as the Polynesian Resort.

I really, really want to stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge as well. I had no idea that it even existed up until last week. But I really like the theme.

>>85845547
Oh fuck, really? Damn. I've been wanting to hit up Downtown Disney to check out its arcades for awhile now.

>tfw actually own AB Climax on the 360

It's a good feel.
>>
>>85845594
>at WDW until october 9th
It's going to be packed when I'm there on october 5th, isn't it?
>>
>>85845847
Maybe the indoor part is a little outdated with it's "Future through 1970's lens" aesthetic, but the outdoor part looks nice at night
>>
People in the livestream, vote for Pete's Dragon float.
>>
>>85845594
The current music still sounds weird to me
>>
>>85845594
I've never seen one of these streams before, this is pretty neat
>>
>>85845547
>Disney Quest is closing this year

Disney Quest's closure is just hanging in the air. It was going to be some NBA Jam or whatever, but Disney and NBA got into an argument about something regarding the building, so it's been on hiatus.
>>
>>85846036
They're using different synthesizers than what they used for previous runs of the parade, yet they were able to use the original intro/outro speech.
>>
Dropping out of the stream, someone tell me what the huge surprise is later.
>>
>>85845594
The voice at the start sounds like it wants to give me a night call to tell me how it feels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
>>
I've never seen this version of the parade.

Diggin the effects, but I'll take the old music over this one
>>
>>85845268
>tfw It was my first time to go to disneyland last friday
Its like everything ive ever dreamed about especially the giant turkey legs
>>
>>85846302
The big surprise is out-of-synch parade interruptions
>>
reeeee go back to the parade

The music seems off though, I don't know if it's just the stream or what
>>
File: 1470178555412.jpg (427KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470178555412.jpg
427KB, 800x800px
>>85845268
>that fucking German buffet
so fucking good man
>>
>>85846160
>All of this is because of a fucking NBA Jam machine in the building
If I recall, last time I tried that machine in Disney Quest, the controls were broken
>>
>>85846514
No, the NBA was going to have a place that would replace all of Disney Quest.
>>
>>85846556
Oh

Well, if they do that, they better keep NBA Jam at least
>>
>>85846302
The special surprise was a downloadable wallpaper.

Seriously.
>>
>>85846756
aw fuck that shiet nigga.
>>
Stream would have good if they didn't skip a large chunk to talk to random tourists
>>
File: 1465479232196.jpg (22KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1465479232196.jpg
22KB, 362x358px
>Disney World loses MSEP
>Disneyland gets to have MSEP AND PTN for awhile
I wouldn't be mad if WDW was getting PTN, but the floats can't make the turns. So now there's no night parade at WDW at all. What the fuck, Disney?
>>
Time for your favorites /co/.

>Favorite Ride
>Favorite Show
>Favorite Park
>Favorite Restaurant
>Favorite Memory

>Ride

Either Tower of Terror or Rockin' Rollercoaster

>Show

Fantasmic

>Park

MGM (I love the architecture out at the front area)

>Resturant

Boma's Breakfast. Tried supper a while ago and it was pretty good. Expensive as fuck but I learned I liked Ox Tail soup.

>Memory

Seeing Joe Perry at RnR. He was taking pictures out front with Goofy, and his assistant said "Mr. Perry will take some photos with you guys so have your camera out." So they come around and they get to me. The assistant accidentally skipped me, and after he took care of the group next to me Perry pointed to me and said "Hey get this guy real quick." I thought that was the coolest thing ever.
>>
>>85847961
>Ride
Tie between Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, and Haunted Mansion, with Star Tours following close behind.

>Show
Definitely Fantasmic

>Park
Disneyland. Sadlly, I've yet to visit anything outside of DLR

>Restaurant
Plaza Inn. Pretty high quality food; better than I expected from a theme park restaurant.

>Memory
I went the day they reopened Submarine Voyage with the Finding Nemo motif. Ended up bonding with a total stranger over Disney trivia, and getting involved in line shenanigans with Alice and Mad Hatter.
>>
>>85845547
I went to Disney Quest on Christmas day a few years ago using a free pass given to me by someone I know who's a cast member. I'm very glad I didn't pay for it.

You're basically paying $70 or however much it is to play a bunch of arcade games. And even though every game was set to free play and there were a huge variety of good games available, I'm just not the type of person to spend that much in an arcade at once.

They did also have a few Disney games exclusive to that area but all of them looked extremely dated. I tried this one Aladdin game where you're given a VR helmet and flying on a carpet. I literally just held forward and the game beat itself. The graphics also looked like they were from an N64/PS1 era game. It fucking sucked. I didn't bother with any of the other exclusive games.
>>
>>85847961
>Favorite Ride
Tie between Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain
>Favorite Show
Fantasmic. I like Disney World's version more but both are amazing.
>Favorite Park
Used to be Studios but now it's just Magic Kingdom.
>Favorite Restaurant
Be Our Guest for the atmosphere and the grey stuff.
>Favorite Memory
Met Jim Cummings during Star Wars weekend a few years ago. I have lots of other good stories related to character meets (Will post some if there's interest) but I still can't believe I had actually gotten my picture taken with Jim Cummings.
>>
>>85849020
Still saddens me how much MGM/Hollywood Studios got fucked recently with most of the rides getting removed, the hat getting removed, and less ABC related stuff, it really ends up looking like a shell of it's former self. Not to mention stuff like the Muppet 3D movie is really showing it's age, despite the added preshow reference to Most Wanted.
>>
>>85847961
>Ride
Tie between Space Mountain and It's a Small World

>Show
Fantasmic

>Park
Studios. I think it has the best overall content for it's size

>Restaurant
Poorfag so I've never been in one of the restaurants

>Memory
Going for the first time. It's probably a retarded cliche but the fact that it took me almost 30 years to finally go, saving for SO many years (again, poorfag), learning how to buy plane tickets and online buying in general to get a reservation (poorfag, poorfag, poorfag), arriving at almost midnight to the hotel after flying in a plane for the first time in the cheapest flight I could get (pooorfag~) so that I can FINALLY walk towards the castle and see it for the first time was trully magical.
>>
>Going for 6 days with a free meal plan
Alright anons, what are the 6 best restaurant (both table and counter service) on the property? Never done this before
>>
>>85847961
>Ride:
Dinosaur, even it got toned the fuck down
>Show:
Fantasmic
>Park:
Old Epcot, Current Animal Kingdom
>Restaurant
Boma
>Memory:
Getting on the Magical Express at the airport desu, not the best moment but god damn that feeling is something else
>>
>Favorite Ride
Either Haunted Mansion or Space Ranger Spin

>Favorite Show
Mickey's Phillharmagic and Muppetvision

>Favorite Park
Used to be Hollywood Studios, now is Magic Kingdom.

>Favorite Restaurant
Can't really remember much about the restaurants.

>Favorite Memory
Meeting Phineas and Ferb with my brother and having a showdown of sorts with them.
>>
>>85849875
>trex
>beauty and the beast
>planet Hollywood
>yatchsmen
>>
>>85850025

Planet Hollywood is down at Disney Springs for the next few months. Guy Ferreri is gonna be doing a make over of the menu, so take that as you will.

Here's my list though:

>MK
Counter Service: Cosmic Ray's, Casey's Corner, Be our Guest, Pacos Bill's

Table Service: I can't say, never ate at any of the table service places there.

>Epcot

Counter: German Pavilion, Japan pavilion, Sunshine Seasons

Table: Rose and Crown, La Cellar's (if you're willing to spend the money/credits), Garden Grill (I normally hate character meals but holy fuck the food here is awesome).

>DHS

Counter: Fairefax Faire, Rosie's all American Diner, Cantina Eddy's (they're right next to eachother. They're outside so be forewarned).

Table: Sci-Fi Diner (get the burger with pulled pork on it, shit's awesome)

>Animal Kingdom

Counter: Flame Tree, Resturantasarus

Table: Rainforest Cafe

>Elsewhere

Raglan Road (Disney Springs, Table) Ammoreate's (I forgot how to spell it, it's a bakery at DS. $8 for a small dessert but holy fuck it's good), the burger place (I forgot the name, but it's in the new area at Disney Springs. Little pricy but it's worth it). Boma (Animal Kingdom Lodge. Breakfast is awesome and dinner is good too). Grand Floridian Cafe (Grand Floridian. Again a little price but it's good).

I need to go to some of the other Resturants around there, but I enjoy having money.

I know that's more than six but fuck you I can't decide.
>>
So, I've been to Disney World and also Disney Land, I want to know now, what Non-American Disney Park is the best? I want to bet most people are going to jump on to saying "JAPAN!" because of the gorgeous Disney Sea, but I want to hear more about the Non American Disney parks, including the one in Japan. How different is the Magic kingdom in each of the parks?
>>
>>85850567
Can't say for certain, especially about the others, but I did a flyover of HKDL back in 2009. It looked as big as Knott's Berry Farm, and Space Mountain was the first thing I caught from my seat in the plane.

Still wouldn't mind checking it out for real, though. Or any of the other parks. Especially Paris; I want to be able to experience Phantom Manor and their Space Mountain firsthand.
>>
>>85850687
I was thinking of going to the Paris one eventually as that's a good next step from doing both the American ones, but with recent happenings in Europe and Japanese lessons, I feel that it might be better to go to the Tokyo one
>>
One of the Cast Members from the old thread. AMA again.

Attractions Coordinator
>>
File: ss+(2016-08-28+at+07.31.53).jpg (10KB, 142x112px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-08-28+at+07.31.53).jpg
10KB, 142x112px
>>85850854
When will I hear if I got past the phone interview?
>>
File: finally thank god.gif (508KB, 500x305px)
finally thank god.gif
508KB, 500x305px
>>85845656
>>
>>85850854

Any tips on another Cast Member who wants to become a coordinator?
>>
>>85847961
>Ride
Haunted Mansion or Star Tours
>Show
Does Food Rocks count?
>Park
Either Disneyland or Tokyo Disneyland
>Restaurant
Village Haus
>Memory
Too many
>>
>>85846426
What are you talking about?
>>
>>85850974
They did a livestream of the Electrical Parade a few hours ago. My first time seeing it since the move to WDW.
>>
>>85846949
There will be, eventually. The same Imagineer who worked on FoF, SS, and PtN is working on concepts for a new MK night parade.

At night, they're testing various float models, including some of the surviving Spectro floats.
>>
>>85847961
>>Favorite Ride
Haunted Mansion FL

>>Favorite Show
American Adventure or Flights of Wonder

>>Favorite Park
Animal Kingdom

>>Favorite Restaurant
Man that's hard. That I've been to, probably Sanaa.

>>Favorite Memory
Proposing to my wife.
>>
>/co/ Disney Parks Thread
>everyone talking about the restaurants
Not even mad, Disney food is fucking amazing

Meal plan guy, here's all I can tell you
>Magic Kingdo
Be Our Guest is good for both services. Crystal Palace is good if want a character meal but just alright if you don't. Columbia Harbor House is decent counter service. Get a Dole Whip if you get snacks.
>Animal Kingdom
Flametree is the best counter service by a long shot. Tusker House is the only table service Ocan think of besides Yak and Yeti which is disappointing. TH is good but you'd be better off going to Animal Kingdom Lodge for Boma (credit) or Sanaa (credit plus extra cash for the pita appetizer which is the best thing on the menu). Harambe Marlet may have decent counter service. Safari Amber beer isn't great
>Hollywood Studios
Mama Melrose is the best in terms of quality for TS, but Drive In and Primetime 60's are basically dinner shows that are super fun. Try and get the Fantasmic meal deal. None of the counter service are great but Pizza Planet is neat I guess. ABC Commisary looks good but is lackluster as fuck
>Epcot
You cannot go wrong here. Biergarten is an underrated gem in terms of table service but all of World Showcase and the Land is fantastic. The Canadian Steakhouse is by far the best but costs two credits. Sunshine Seasons or anywhere in World Showcase for counter service
>Hotels
Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge is great. 1900 Park Faire is nice and sometimes comes with qt Alice/Step Sister character interactions but will be full of kids. Chef Mickey's is overrated but good. The Wilderness Lodge restaurant is a hidden gem if you want American food
If you're willing to spend 2 table service credits the Hoop De Doo revue is cute but silly with a lot of nonvolunteered audience participation and has good food. Aloha is not worth two credits

Never eaten at Downtown Disney
>>
>>85851039
But will it include Baroque Hoedown and the big drum?
>>
>>85850893
Anywhere from a day after until the very last acceptance day. My first CP I heard back about two weeks later, my second was like 5 weeks later.
>>
>>85849345
The hat getting removed isn't getting fucked. It's a massive and genuine improvement.

And most of the rides haven't been removed. What is being removed is to make room for enhancements to a park that badly needs them.
>>
>>85850854
Any cringy guest stories? Anything from funny to unpleasant just tell us some weird shit you've seen and heard. Also are Brazilian tour groups still a problem or do you have them managed
>>
>>85851121
I know that the hat didn't have much other than a tacky gift shop below it, but it still kinda irks me
>>
i always want to stay at the Boardwalk Resort the next time I go to WDW. I get a serious Bioshock Infinite vibe from that place
>>
>>85851184
It doesn't fit the Hollywood as Walt saw it when he first arroved theme. Then again neither does Star Wars or Frozen
>>
>>85849875
I'll give you one per park, plus DTD, plus a wild card.

>MK
Table: Liberty Tree
Quick: Be Our Guest Lunch (or Columbia Harbor House if that doesn't count.)

>Epcot
Table: Le Chefs de France
Quick: La Cantina de San Angel

>DHS
Table: Brown Derby, but that costs you two meals, I think. So Sci-Fi Dine In Theater.
Quick: Fairfax Fare

>DAK
Table: Tusker House
Quick: Flametree Barbeque

>Springs
Table: Raglan Road
Quick: Earl of Sandwich

>Wild Card
Table: Cape May Cafe
Quick: Yorkshire County Fish Shoppe
>>
>>85850893
I remember it taking me a month or so.

>>85850947
Treat your leadership with respect and attention. Your friends will call it sucking up, but it's not that. If they're competent, you should be able to challenge and disagree with them, just do it professionally.

Don't ever do the bare minimum. Always be doing everything you can to work hard and make things better for the people around you, Cast and Guest.

Understand your operation. Know the details of how it runs best and why. What the safety rules are and why.

Sell your self. This fucking sucks, but you have to let people know what a good job you're doing.

Keep your record card clean. Duh.

Don't make enemies. Get along with people. And understand why the Four Keys actually work, but that they're meant to all be performed at once. It's not about being safe, and then maybe being courteous if you still have time after that. Lots of people don't get why they don't get Coordinator when they cause all these operational hold ups in the name of, "safety." In their minds, they're being safe, and that's the most important thing. And they're right! The problem is, the best Cast Members are safe without doing so at the expense of everything else.
>>
>>85848685
>you didn't play the Pirates of the Caribbean game
Dude, if there's one thing I'd go back there for, it'd be that game. Me on the wheel with two friends running back and forth between the sides of the rocking ship was fantastic!
>>
>>85851093
My hope is that instead of having nods to MSEP, it has nods to Spectro.
>>
I read this interesting story somewhere that Michael Eisner greenlit MGM just for the sake of stealing the spotlight away from Universal Florida
>>
>>85851155
They haven't been a problem this year because of the Olympics.

There are tons of cringey stories. I'll think about them.

I had an old couple on the Haunted Mansion go by once, and the woman had her husband's junk out and was going to down. They couldn't wait five seconds to get past me, they started the moment they sat down.

There's a man who likes to ask female Cast Members to sneeze on him. He's a pass holder. He gets trespassed alot, but never banned.
>>
>>85850854

Have you ever seen anyone wearing Kingdom Hearts-themed attire or with any sort of Kingdom Hearts merch at the park?
>>
>>85851184
Well, you're being dumb. The entire entrance of that park was designed around the glorious forced perspective view of the street heading down to the chinese theater. It's wonderful, and gorgeous, and the hat complete through it off.

>>85851233
You're thinking of (refurbished) DCA. Studios isn't Walt's Hollywood, at least not when he arrived. It's golden era, so after he was already established.
>>
>>85851039
>including some of the surviving Spectro floats.
I thought all of them were scrapped?
>>
>>85851404
Correct. It's why it's the most slapdash of all the parks.

Every other WDW park has a master plan for its flow, and how to expand without hurting that flow. Studios has paths that go in weird directions, and isn't laid out in an intuitive way at all.

It also doesn't have a great expansion set up, and a horribly designed parking lot.

It's also spent its entire history unsure of what theme it is. It was originally an actual studio. Then it became an actual studio, and studio lots where you experienced movies. Then it started building stuff that was supposed to be real world golden era Hollywood. Then it started refurbishing some of it's, "live set," stuff in to being more like actually being transported to those fictional universes. All of this shortly after the real studio closed.

It's a mess.
>>
>>85851515
Boot and calibration sequence:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tVb0g0-JCfk
>>
>>85851470
Every day.

>>85851499
Nope. Saw Ursula just the other day.
>>
>>85845405
I stayed at Art of Animation. Shit's fun, the food court sucks, though.
>>
>>85851570
a parade based on spectromagic means just another thing to keep the crowds at bay at night while I go enjoy the rides, I guess
>>
How does this make you feel, /co/?
>>
>>85851703
I don't see a problem with this.

I'm miss the simple casual walkway though.
>>
File: 5.jpg (6KB, 191x234px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
6KB, 191x234px
>>85845268
>mfw I get to take my niece for the first time
>mfw I get to plan everything.
>mfw we're doing a 7day land/ 3 day cruise
>mfw we're doing it when all the construction should be finished.

I cannot wait
>>
>>85851740
I didn't say there had to be a problem with it, I'm actually pretty hyped for marvel land expansion.
>>
>>85851703
I'm mostly okay with that. I love seeing new stuff every time I come back to Disneyland
>>
>>85851703
>Arendelle

Is this really fucking necessary?

On a less aggravating topic, I've been meaning to take a trip around there to see the different parking locations.
>>
>>85851617
Most Disney resort food courts suck now. Hell, as far as food goes, Disney has been rather lacking in it lately.

>Go to that one Italian restaurant in MGM/Hollywood studios in 2008 with family
>The menu was great and had quite a lot of stuff
>Waitress was a nice young and fun Japanese girl that we enjoyed
>Food was great
>Go to same restaurant in 2015 with mother
>Menu is one piece of fancy laminated paper with a handful of things
>The wait for the table was more memorable than the meal itself
>>
>>85851871
I went to the more high end restaurants when we went.

First night I had Cali grill. Best food I'd ever eaten while being completely exhausted.

Yak and Yeti was basic chinese food.

I've basically learned Disney can cook ribs worth shit, though.
>>
>>85851667
What is wrong with you?! Parades generally suck, but Spectro was the shit.
>>
>>85849875
Do your research and take note that not every restaurant accepts the plan. Most do, though.
>>
>>85851703
I hope it's a value hotel.

With CM discount, it's literally cheaper for me to stay at value places than at, like, Super 8. But they don't have any on the west coast. So when I visit Anaheim, I either spend a bunch of money, or stay in garbage and walk.
>>
>>85849875
Read the plan. from what I hear, free meal plans are all quick service.
>>
>>85852001
Nope. Already confirmed to be high end. Value Hotels are motels right across the street.
>>
>>85845547
Disney Quest has been shit since Genie left the elevator.
>>
>>85852001
Nope, it's going to be extremely high-end.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/hotel-718500-disneyland-city.html
>>
>>85851543
explains why much of it is becoming Pixar and Star Wars land

>>85851703
what's USCIS?

>>85852043
seems kinda weird that Disneyland doesn't have any Value Hotels of it's own
>>
>>85852061
Please don't remind us all...
>>
Wolt Didney is the greatest American hero
He spread the truth about filthy jew kikes
>>
>>85851867
Take that one with a grain of salt. Most of the other things are legit though
>>
>>85852070
They do. Paradise Pier. They're just not gonna compete with a motel 8.
>>
>>85851703
I'm going to miss the Carousel. It was my go to "cheap" place to stay.
Nothing to really write home about but it served it's purpose. Decent fireworks viewing area by the pool too.
>>
File: FutureWorldIsolated.png (857KB, 823x587px) Image search: [Google]
FutureWorldIsolated.png
857KB, 823x587px
Alright /co/, the Imagineers have clearly dropped the ball and we need to step up to fix their mistake. How do we save Future World?
Hardmode: No reverting anything to a previous version
>>
>>85852102
I know the bridge is legit, and that the Marvel Land thing was a possible typo/leak.

>>85852070
>USCIS
US Citizen and Immigration Services
>>
>>85852070
I've stayed at some of the off-property places a few times (ramada). Not too shabby IMO, but I'd still kill to be able to stay on resort property
>>
>>85852171
Convert Energy's theaters into additional dark ride space with a new ride system focused on exploring different forms of energy or redoing the pavilion to a Deep Time theme.

Imagination reboot using the Disney Kingdoms Figment comics as a basis.

Give Living Seas to James Cameron to do whatever with.

Expand Mission Space into a full Space pavilion with a Neil DeGrasse Tyson hosted dark ride.

Spaceship Earth update utilizing the old Tapestry of Nations parade's Sage of Time character as the new host and having actual show scenes in the descent again. Touchscreens in the cars are used for "annotations" for the attraction's history show scenes.
>>
>>85852171
Leave the seas with nemo

Turn universe of energy into a Tron themed ride, make it about our updated sense of every, but like... funner and much shorter,
turn the wonders of life into an outdoor stage show

Turn Imagination into Avengers HQ and Avengers them ride about thinking outside the box

Turn innoventions into GOG theme collectors prison/ hall of armor/props from marvel.

Update Spaceship Earth

For World Showcase: bare with me: Go full hog.

Like since you already fucked up norway, go ahead and disney the fuck out of the other pavillions.

BUT! theme each pavillion to that local disney legend of story, and have the disney character sell each place to you.

That way you follow the old epcot theme of WS but have more draw.
>>
>>85852338
Slow the fuck down there Chapek
>>
>>85852111
Paradise Pier is not Value. It's low-end Deluxe.
>>
>>85852380
Dude the shit they seem to have planned for epcot is to generic the fuck out of it, I'm just thinking of how to slavage "GOG rollercoaster."
>>
>>85851570
>Every day.

Well, at least I'm not the only one.

Although unlike some folks who just want to see KH added to Disney parks ASAP, I understand why they haven't done it yet. This obviously excludes any events they do to promote the game and that one cloaked Mickey trading pin.
>>
>>85851975
I'm desensitized to the upbeat music of MSEP. A parade with an orchestra soundtrack isn't as fun for me.
>>
>>85852428
probably because SE actually owns KH?
>>
HA HA, I just thought of something: Imagintion ride: replace the monty python guy... with bruce banner trying to deal with figment.
>>
>>85852338
Woah there man, he said save Future World not ruin Epcot
>>85852334
This guy is close
I'd add that the Honey I Shrunk he Audience/Captain Eo theatre be converted into a documentary on the history of Epcot as a concept and work it into the imagination theme
>>
>>85852457
Nope. Disney owns all the OC material created for Kingdom Hearts. It's just that Disney America is hilariously out of touch with how popular the series actually is.
>>
>>85852479
You do know the only Marvel stuff Disney can use in Florida is Big Hero 6 and Guardians right?
>>
>>85852527
Imagine if they pulled a universal and made a final fantasy park.

Dude... IMAGINE AN ALEXANDER CASTLE HUB.
>>
>>85852171
>the imagineers have clearly dropped the ball

No they didn't. they were all fired. Rashid from india has no imagination.
>>
I'm 22 and have no one to go with, have I missed my chance to go to Walt Disney Land? ;_;
>>
>>85852559
>Imagine if they pulled a universal and made a final fantasy park.

FF characters and TWEWY characters are considered guest characters in the KH series, so that's a no-go.

>>85852527

Merchandising rights are also a pain in the ass to deal with, the only pieces of KH merch that aren't made by SE are the cloaked Mickey pins you can sometimes find in Disney parks and older merch produced by Tomy.
>>
Hypothetical:

You are given control of development at Epcot's World Showcase. You are tasked with selecting 8 countries that would participate in having a section of the park. What do you pick?
>>
>>85845405
The Yacht Club was gorgeous. My dad,sister, and step mom visited me while I was doing the college program and I got 50% off there. Good times.
>>
>>85853170
.... you do realize when I said pull a universal... it was cause they're opening up a Nintendo land, right?
>>
>>85847961
>Ride
Space Mountain and Dinosaur
>Show
Indiana Jones
>Park
Epcot
>Restaurant
50s Prime Time
>Memory
>mom and oldest sister took me and my best friend to Disney for my 16th bday
>best friend and I split from mom and sister and go to animal kingdom
>"hey lets ride expedition everest"
>rains and cast member gives us fast passes for later
>we both run for shelter and come across dinosaur
>no line whatsoever
>ride it and fell in love
>decided to ride it 5 times in a row as the storm passed
Seriously it was a blast.
>>
>>85853114
>he needs to be X to go to disney.

Seriously nigga? Tower of terror, Rocking Roller coaster, Toy Story Mania, Star wars land? just grab a buddy, preferably one with tiddies, and go. Disney World is built to have something for everybody.
>>
>>85853255
>it was cause they're opening up a Nintendo land, right?

I know, the problem with doing the same thing for SE properties like FF and TWEWY is that Nintendo hits all age groups in the same way Disney does whereas SE doesn't.

...And I just realized another issue that's probably prevents KH from being added to the parks.
>>
File: dare you enter my magical realm.jpg (291KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
dare you enter my magical realm.jpg
291KB, 1536x2048px
>>
>>85853114
Nah, bro. Everyone is welcome at Disney. Go have fun, fuck the haters it's goddamn Didney Wurl.
>>
File: DIDNY WORL.jpg (24KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
DIDNY WORL.jpg
24KB, 512x384px
>>85845268
>>
File: minnie 5.jpg (61KB, 478x601px) Image search: [Google]
minnie 5.jpg
61KB, 478x601px
>>85854853
I'd enter it. Minnie's the best.
>>
>>85845405
That picture is comfy as all fuck. I don't really like the contemporary tbqh, but the building is nice as hell
>>
>>85847961
>Ride
Expedition Everest or pirates of the Caribbean

>show
Fantasmic

>park
Epcot, specifically the world showcase

>restaurant
Ohana

>memory
Drinking some weird peppery margarita that I think I was allergic to in the tequila bar at "Mexico" and almost getting sick on test track as well as on the monorail. It was really shitty at the time, but looking back it was pretty funny and all my friends are assholes
>>
>>85856031
Have you seen Shanghai's POC?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vIchXwRw7U
>>
>>85850854
Have you ever seen any kingdom hearts or star vs forces of evil merch?
>>
File: The Great Goofy.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
The Great Goofy.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>85852094
>Go to Disneyquest in 2008
>see this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrHF-6lhDfc
>Taken out since then
>>
File: 1464064026139.png (465KB, 816x518px)
1464064026139.png
465KB, 816x518px
>>85847961
>Favorite Ride
Test Track 2.0
>Favorite Show
Probably one of the World Showcase things
>Favorite Park
Hollywood Studios/Epcot
>Favorite Restaurant
Hollywood Brown Derby
>Favorite Memory
Doing Hollywood Studios in the morning and then Walking to Epcot for the afternoon.
>>
File: 8O4P3eT.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px)
8O4P3eT.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXVC39FA6kPcSD38u343uSeu8di-68odA
Is this guy any good?
>>
>>85856068
Wow that was awesome. I thought they weren't allowed to show spooky skellingtons in China though?
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 363x386px)
image.jpg
50KB, 363x386px
>ywn ride the tron coaster
>>
File: 10a.jpg (268KB, 900x462px) Image search: [Google]
10a.jpg
268KB, 900x462px
Am I the only one who bought a copy of one of these at the parks?
>>
>>85856205
Pretty sure that's ghost. none of the POC guys are even considered dead, just cursed.
>>
>>85856188
His sketches are too much and too autistic. I just want him to get to the point.
>>
>>85856239
https://youtu.be/taeucixxrdM
>>
>>85856367
as a guy who rides motorcycles, Ow. Stomach against a rattling maching hurts after a few seconds.
>>
>>85856420
I was thinking the same thing. That, and depending on how constricting the seats are, in that position I think I'd feel pretty claustrophobic
>>
>>85856476
I'm hoping the imagineers at least thought of that
>>
>>85847961
>Favorite Ride

For each park

Splash Mountain/Spaceship Earth/Everest/Tower of Terror

>Favorite Show

Fantasmic

>Favorite Park

Magic Kingdom

>Favorite Restaurant

I loved be our guest so fucking much

>Favorite Memory

Took my girlfriend off 3 years to disney for a week we did all the parks because shes never been there. It was easily the best trip of my life, but my favorite memory of that trip has to be the first day there. We took a 4am flight to get there in the morning and nether of us were able to sleep so when we land and get to Hollywood Studios we are both groggy and just like shit. I feel like she is going to hate it. We stop in pizza planet because we havent eaten yet and she lights up like a little kid at all the toy story stuff. We get the pizzas and olaf cupcakes and Ive never seen her happier. Then we go to toy story mania and shes laughing the whole time and we get off and she starts crying and hugs me and thanks me for taking her.
>>
>>85857575
>toy story mania
I hope she was impressed with your fapping motion skills
>>
File: dem legs doe.jpg (336KB, 1364x2048px) Image search: [Google]
dem legs doe.jpg
336KB, 1364x2048px
>>85855196
>>
>>85858500
Well hot damn.
>>
>>85856085
Not them but I've seen some KH stuff in the Japanese area of EPCOT. No Star Vs. and no KH anywhere else, Disney generally pretends Kingdom Hearts doesn't exist.
>>
I'd kinda be afraid that a KH park would be full of weebs...

Might be worth it if it had some Square Enix Arcade games like School of Ragnarok and Gunslinger Stratos
>>
So what would you guys say was the worst ride at any of the Disney parks, past or present?

Hardmode: No Superstar Limo.
>>
>>85857634
jokes aside we fucked so much on that trip
>>
>>85862598
That one garden ride at Epcot, it's boring and dated (Photos there scream 1997 or 2004), seriously don't know why I bothered riding it sometimes.
>>
>>85862598
Stitch's Great Escape. And Stitch is one of my favorite characters. It's just so boring and that chili dog smell...

>>85862728
If you're talking about the one in the Lands that goes through the greenhouse you can shut the fuck right up. That ride's a great way to cool down and it's cool seeing the vegetables.
>>
I have this very occasional urge to go to Disney JUST for Typhoon Lagoon. I went there once as a kid, only ever time we went to Disney. Wasn't even a great, life-changing experience, just fun.

I can't fucking explain it, it's maddening. Is it the park design? Aesthetic? False memories?

I even brought one of the old Typhoon Lagoon cups -- The big white ones with navy lids -- Just to satisfy my nostalgia.
>>
So is anyone looking forward to JAMES CAMERON'S AVATAR AVATARLAND!
>>
File: 1431968432533.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1431968432533.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
>>85863322
Why? Why out of all the forgettable movies out there is this getting a theme park?
>>
>>85863322
I guess. It should be pretty to walk through.
>>
File: the face of doubt.jpg (223KB, 2280x1247px) Image search: [Google]
the face of doubt.jpg
223KB, 2280x1247px
>>85863322
>>85863352
>>85863363
Look at his face.
>>
>>85856115
>I'M NOT HEEEEEERE
>THIS ISN'T HAPPENING
>>
>>85863322
I bet it would pretty as fuck
>>85863379
That face, I hope that becomes some sort of exploitable pose
>>
>>85862640
Das it mane. It doesn't really change the fact that the entirety of toy story mania is spent jerking off a little knob attached to a string
>>
>>85862598
I'd say Rocket Rods, but that would be too easy.

>>85863322
Not as much as Star Wars Land.
>>
>>85863379
Does he have a keychain hanging from his left ear or is it just me?
>>
File: joe rhode.jpg (84KB, 800x1067px)
joe rhode.jpg
84KB, 800x1067px
>>85863831
>>
>>85863851
That look painful.
>>
>>85863885
For you
>>
>>85856115
That's clearly Dan Castellaneta though
>>
File: Papacameron.jpg (12KB, 250x345px) Image search: [Google]
Papacameron.jpg
12KB, 250x345px
>>85863379
>be James Cameron
>Make blue Pocahontas movie
>audiences eat that shit up
>the Mouse eats that shit up
>want to make a theme park
>show me the concept pieces and models of "Pandora"
>isthisaschoolforants.avi
>costumed Na'vi fucks everywhere
>blue mammoth steaks
> fake plant shit
>trash cans with pictures of the "crying Indian", Na'vi edition.
>blue man group plays there everywhere
>Imbluedabadee.mp3
>stations where children can cover themselves in blue paint and run around naked.
>say some nonsense to the press of "I don't think I could have ever envisioned the day where something I created is in disney, blah blah blah".
>don't mean it, this is about the cash-in.
>Joe Rohde looks at me
>big blue eyes of DOUBT and CONCERN
>his shirt is blue, my shirt is blue
>Our skin is now blue
>mfw I'm alien Apache Papa Smurf
>>
What are your favorite mini-rides? Your favorite ride to chill on.
For me it's Astro Orbiter and TTA/People Mover, respectively.
>>
>>85866427
Dumbo if that counts. I also unironically enjoy it's a small world.
>>
>>85866508
Yeah, dumbo counts. Basically anything that ain't a dark ride or a big deal, is what I meant by mini-ride. As for It's A Small World, ain't nothing wrong with that as a chill ride. It's relaxing enough.

Speaking if which, my Disney memory was getting to ride in the very front of the monorail, where it's piloted. One of the conductors told me that if I break anything, they'll lock me up in It's A Small World with the music on for the night as punishment. They were pretty cool.
>>
>>85866427
I used to like that one Mexico ride before it got Donald duck on it, it really felt like a much more chill version of Pirates of the Caribbean
>>
>>85866427
People Mover

Never has a line and is really chill
>>
>>85852428
>>85852457
>>85852527
I always thought that SE paid Disney a (large) lump sum of money for the rights to use their characters in the KH games, and that Disney doesn't get any royalties from it. That would explain why they don't bother to do any promotion for KH since they already have their money.

Then again I've also heard that Disney owns the rights to KH, which would make it weird for them to not see any royalties from it.
>>
>>85866427
Peoplemover, back in the day.

Barring that, then Snow White's Scary Adventures and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. Always liked the environment of those places.
>>
>>85867465
>Disney doesn't bother doing any promotion for KH
This is bullshit, there have been advertisements for Kingdom Hearts on a couple pieces of Disney Home Media, not to mention Kingdom Hearts games also had a history of being promoted on Disney Channel, I know that the GBA game and the Second one was featured on that Disney Channel news program or whatever they had at the time.

Not really to derail into a Disney Channel discussion, but remember that short vidya spot on Disney channel with the random teenager who "Snuck into Disney's video game development labs" where they'd showcase the games at the time? That shit was pretty hilarious with the cheesy found footage feel of the guy running away from security through a hallway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmlSbVjpams
>>
File: 1471163631679.png (598KB, 727x527px)
1471163631679.png
598KB, 727x527px
>>85863322
>Nobody will care
>Lines will be short as fuck
>No crowds in area
>Mfw I'll be able to enjoy the new rides, high quality technology and gorgeous scenery all to myself
Never even seen the movie.
>>
File: AiW2.jpg (55KB, 799x618px)
AiW2.jpg
55KB, 799x618px
I've always wanted another '50s-style dark ride to be made at one of the parks. No three-dimensional models, no holograms, just elaborately-painted plywood props.
>>
>>85856263
I never got one of those but I did buy a Disneyland CD some time during its 50th anniversary and I think I still have it lying around somewhere. It's probably the only CD I had as a kid that wasn't terrible
>>
>>85858500
>mfw all the mickeys and minnies are asian girls because there's a manlet height requirement.
>>
>Disneyland 'Villains' park, with more rollercoaster and thrillrides, as sort of an inversion of Disneyland
>Main Street USA/Liberty Square is replaced a dusty old German village, under a massive mountain at the center of the park, which hold an indoor cave system to various villain attractions
>Adventureland is now Splendoreii, a Roman Town under a massive lava flow running through carnival proceedings, chariot races and markets, that the town just built around
>Tomorrowland is a bustling grimy space port, where seedy pirate characters and raiders make their share, and Alien Encounter now makes its home, rebuilt and upgraded
>Fantasyland is a Forbidding Wood hiding rides and attractions and hovels, even a friendly huntsman's lodge for dining
>Frontierland is Gravemarker, Arryzonia. A hootenanny of outlaws, rough riders and generally uncouth folk
>At night, instead of Wishes, there's NIGHTMARE, where projections cast shadows on the German Village, as the Mountaintop opens with a giant Chernabog robot appears, and Night on Bald Mountain is recreated with pyrotechnics, projected images and fireworks
>>
File: 320154286.jpg (27KB, 264x399px) Image search: [Google]
320154286.jpg
27KB, 264x399px
>>85868623

I'd only be down with this if the Heartless show up in some form.
>>
>>85852221
>USCIS
>US Citizen and Immigration Services

>yfw you get a free ticket to Disneyland for becoming a U.S citizen.
>>
>>85868589
>tfw 5'5"
>tfw can basically only be Mr. Smee
>>
>>85863379
>>85863322
The area's almost finished, anyways.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO3afqHXn2U
>>
File: 1387595399427.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1387595399427.gif
2MB, 200x200px
Anyone know the likelihood of Disney World hiring me if I'm out of state??
>>
>>85868623

Considering how insane the MNSSHP villain lines are, I'm surprised disney hasn't tried something more permanent.
>>
>>85869892
You could do that one college program.
>>
>>85856115
>taken out due to safety issues
The fuck? It's a video being played while on an elevator. What safety hazard could there have possibly been?

>>85856263
I have the soundtracks for Fantasmic and Festival of the Lion King. They released a new Disneyland soundtrack for the 60th anniversary last year but they were out of them while I was there.

>>85862598
Frozen Ever After. I don't think I had ever been so disappointed after being on a new ride. I have a feeling Avatarland's going to be worse though.

>>85866427
Little Mermaid, Three Caballeros and Mickey's Philharmagic and Muppet Vision if they count.

>>85869892
They have people from all over the world working in the parks. Look into the college program if you're still in school.
>>
>>85869957
I think it did some pretty neat tricks to give the illusion of it lifting into space, which probably caused a bad day for people with high blood pressure.
>>
>>85856263
My cousin bought the one for DCA, and I have a burned copy of that six-disc set that came out a while back for Disneyland.
>>
anybody been on the disney cruises?
are they any fun?
>>
>>85852338
You know for the World Showcase stuff, I was apprehensive, but as I typed it it started making more sense if we had less overtly milked park characters elsewhere, barring Norway
>China:Mulan
>Mexico:Three Caballeros
>Germany: The Seven Dwarves
>Norway:Frozen
>Italy:Pinocchio
>United States:Ichabod Crane for all the Colonial stuff
>United Kingdom: Mary Poppins (especially with the new sequel coming)
>France: Chef Gusteau's crew (a short movie about France history and cuisine from the cooks sounds pretty fun)
Still that does leave Japan, Morocco and Canada without much to do. Strange that we haven't had a proper Disney movie about Japan. (I mean, I wouldn't count Big Hero 6, since San Fransokyo's more San Fran than Tokyo in the movie.)
>>
>>85870183
My family did last year and said they'd do another disney cruise before another Disney World trip. They said it was great and just like the parks had something to do for everyone.
>>
>>85870183
They were when I was 10, but I did a lot of planning for scuba diving trips and such in St. Thomas and St. Maarten. Not sure if they'd be the same after, though.
>>
>>85847961
>>Favorite Ride
Buzz Lightyear. Always liked the competitive
rides. Test Track will always have a place in my heart too.
>Favorite Show
Indiana. We always made it a point to see it.
>Favorite Park
Magic Kingdom. Always something cool going on.
>Favorite Restaurant
Hmm.. We never really bothered with restaurants, however the Hoop-De-Do Review, and consequently the Trail's End restaurant have some damn fine food. The pizza is the best.
>Favorite Memory
I can't remember how old I would have been, but it was long enough that Dinosaur was still very new, and still very fucking scary. I was fucking terrified after one trip, but my brother wanted to go again, he loved it.

Fucker had his eyes closed the whole damn time, and didn't get to experience almost dying at the T-rex near the end. He changed his tune the 2nd time around.
>>
>>85870244
cool, thats good to know
what kind of room did you guys get?
since i've been researching cruises and if i pick Disney, it'll be my first time cruising
>>
>>85870239
>nothing for Japan
DUDE. IT'S DISNEY. They can branch out.
>>
>>85870298
>first time cruising
I've never been on a Disney cruise. But if you can, get a balcony cabin as close to midship as you can.
Pay attention to what's above and below your room too.
>>
>>85870416
why?
>>
>>85870298
I'm not sure, unfortunately I didn't go with them because I was in school at the time. I know the whole family loved it though.
>>
>>85868897
Total waste of money
>>
>>85870239
Japan: Either do something based off Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli or get the rights to some iconic anime and use that.

Morroco can get Aladdin. A Cave of Wonders ride would be fucking awesome.

I have no idea what you would do with Canada.
>>
>>85870407
>EPCOT Japan goes Full Ghibli
>All of the Gundam and non-gundam mech model kits go bye bye
Please no.
>>
>>85870617
They do have a little museum on Animu and Japanese folk lore which uses stuff from Evangelion, Dragon Ball and a few other really obscure Animes and Mangas
>>
>>85870509
For the balcony, again I can't speak for the specific ship, it might not be a balcony you can actually go out and sit on but it'll give you a window that can open and be larger than just a little port hole.
The further away from the center of the ship you are the more you're going to feel every wave. I wouldn't imagine the ship would go anywhere really known for large waves but if things do pick up you'll be happy you're not on the ends.
>>
>>85870760
Oh okay, i didn't know that. will definitely pick one in the middle of the ship
>>
>>85870683
They'd have to be fucking insane to make an Evangelion attraction. Dragon Ball could work but it would be based around Dragon Ball Z and there's not much distinctly Japanese about that portion of the series.

I can't think of anything else besides Miyazaki films that's popular, well known in the US and appropriate for an all ages crowd.
>>
>24
>wanna go to Disneyland
>have friends that work there that are totally ok with hooking me up
>embarrassed about how I childlike I act in themeparks so haven't gone yet

I wish there was a /co/ meetup at Disney. it'd be fun. I'd bring girls.
>>
>>85871033
I'd go if I wasn't poor as fuck.
>>
>>85871033
I'd be far less awkward if you went by yourself than a bunch of us together.
>>
>>85871177
Its no fun alone. and We all have a common interest so it'd be fine.
>>
>>85871219
>It'll be fine

I think it would be a bunch of NEETs and a few underages desu
>>
>>85871248
>not pulling a Gay Day and making an annual NEET day at Disney
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (90KB, 740x555px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90KB, 740x555px
I want to go to the magic kingdom and epcot with a bunch of cute boys ;-;
>>
>>85871248
>>85871350

>NEETs
>at disney
>>
>>85870617
>I have no idea what you would do with Canada
Seriously you guys?
Seriously?
Brother Bear
>>
>>85871033
Make it Disney World and I'm in. I would go to a /co/ Disney day. I mean, the property is huge it's not like people couldn't fuck off or park hop if things got too awkward.
>>
>>85869917
probably because they don't want an over the top "Scary"park.
I mean, it's call not so scary.
>>
File: 1450684353156.gif (888KB, 500x263px)
1450684353156.gif
888KB, 500x263px
>>85871564
>tfw you'll never have a Disney relationship
>tfw you'll never experience the magic with your Disney waifu/husbando
>tfw you'll never see the stars in their eyes you both laugh on a fun ride
>tfw they'll never sigh in your arms as you watch the firreworks together, smiling
Make it end, /co/. Put me to sleep.
https://youtu.be/d1fveMErvdI
>>
File: kenai&koda.jpg (123KB, 765x509px) Image search: [Google]
kenai&koda.jpg
123KB, 765x509px
>>85872373
Wasn't that in Alaska? Not that I care, I would totally want to meet Kenai and Koda so badly.
>>
>>85871564
if only u were a grill
>>
>>85869957
flashing lights I'd imagine, causing somebody to have seizures.
>>
>>85870683
I was in there.
They had "Just be friends" by Luka playing and I was laughing because the whole exhibit was about kawaii shit and they're playing the most depressing shit.
>>
>>85871177
Dude, have you seen the shit Disney Fans do?
Google Fresh baked Disney.
there's no way to out cringe that guy and his friends.
>>
File: 1343967292468.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1343967292468.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>85872469
>That commercial
>>
>>85872545
Maybe it was Alaska but it's the closest thing there is and I thought of it instantly. I would love to meet kenai.

>>85871564
>>85872469
Mi familia let's go to Disney together.
>>
Guys. GUYS. We could all Disney Bound. Omg.
>>
>>85870239
See, you get it.
Mexico already has a three caballeros ride though, it's just in the back where NOBODY would even know it's there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y0-YQ406HI
France could also be beauty and the beast.
>>
>>85872803
France could also have Rattetratatouilleouille.
>>
File: 1400303858897.png (251KB, 800x353px)
1400303858897.png
251KB, 800x353px
>>85872469
>you'll never kiss someone on top of a ferris wheel
>you'll never scream together on a roller coaster
>you'll never have park treats
>you'll never win a prize for your QT at one of the games

why even live
>>
>>85872848
OH DAMN I completely forgot about that movie.
You could have the rat and the girl present it.
>>
>>85872469
>go to family reunion in California
>meet uncle that's pretty much like me in looks and personality but in his 40s. Also we share an interest in Graphic Design but he made a good career out of it. And he loves Disneyland
>also he has a wife that's high up on the food chain at Disneyland and got us tickets, fast passes, and tote bags and lanyards the night before going to the park.
It was like looking at a mirror universe counterpart that's successful at life.
>>
>>85872803
Magic Kingdom already has a section devoted to Beauty and the Beast. It would be redundant to have another. Ratatouille would work better since you've got Paris out of that one instead of a random village and castle.
>>
>>85872717
I had the misfortune of running into them at Disneyland this Saturday, not only do they seem autistic, but that one girl was screaming about some dude not smoking in a smoking section, causing a huge scene
>>
>>85873724
(Cont.) she's like the most annoying bitch I've ever seen
>>
>>85872717
I don't get it. I thought they would be a cooking blog but it's just random moments at the park? I can't figure out what they actually DO, their Twitter is full of updates that don't really say anything is this just some random couple blogging about how they go to Disney every week? But they have a patreon, what is that for if they're not artists? Are they just taking money from people to fund their weekends?
>>
They have a Ratatouille ride in Euro DIsneyland that they could transplant to France. World Showcase could use more rides.
>>
>>85872760
I'd be down if I could afford it
>>
>>85873990
Yeah pretty much, only snag is that they're not a couple, they're just a group of friends, regardless they're all either super pretentious, cringeworthy, or complete bitches
>>
>>85871564
>with a bunch of cute boys
that seems weirdly specific
>>
>>85873990
>>85874451
I watched their video of the Monsters Inc ride they posted recently. They show themselves walking through the park at the start but then it just turns into an ordinary video of the ride without them talking or anything. I don't get it.
>>
>>85873990
A lot of people run disney blogs.
There's the Dis, FBD, etc. etc.
Some of them are actually decently run, like this guy's, but it's still kinda cringy because it's a tween.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR5q_0idKds
>>
File: Janitor's_Room.png (227KB, 480x353px)
Janitor's_Room.png
227KB, 480x353px
Former World Showcase janitor here. Ask me anything.
>>
>>85874722
Ever had to hide a body to preserve the disney image?
>>
>>85874733
I had to take a little garden snake backstage because it was scaring a guest.

Does that count?
>>
>>85874722
Most disgusting mess you had to clean up?
>>
>>85874792
Yes.
>>
>>85874675
They are literally garbage
>>85874706
I really like Adam The Woo's Disney stuff as well as some of Justin Scarred's Disney stuff too
>>
>>85874810
Randomland?

He's great for trivia, but I can't get over his voice.
>>
>>85874878
Yeah Randomland, I like his trivia and fun facts, but his voice grates on me after 20 minutes, Adam the Woo doesn't make Disney stuff as often as he used to (having moved from California recently) but his already existing Disney videos are pretty comfy and he's a pretty cool dude
>>
>>85874722
How many drunks did you run into?
>>
>>85856367
I didn't know how much I needed a rollercoaster with a Daft Punk soundtrack until this moment
>>
>>85874951
He also got banned from Disneyworld for going to River Country.
I think they unbanned him tho.
>>
File: 1472112776316.jpg (10KB, 291x310px)
1472112776316.jpg
10KB, 291x310px
>>85874795
Oh man, I got a story for this one.

>It's my final shift before the internship ended, the day after New Years
>Assigned restrooms
>Everything goes well and normal throughout the day and evening
>Fireworks were over, guests were going home
>People were still eating in the restaurant
>Go to check the restroom
>Hear water running noise
>Fuck
>Walk inside; the bathroom is flooding about an inch of water, too rapid for the drain to get it all
>Hear the noise from one of the stalls, open it
>There is a shit the size of a football stuck in the toilet bowl, it was literally blocking the water from going through. It looked like one solid round mass, rather than a pile that had accumulated
>I can check all my restrooms in about 20-30 minutes, so someone must have dropped this monster within that time frame from the last time I checked it, so this was guaranteed fresh
>I have no fucking idea how to break this thing down
>Radio call for help, in the meantime, get the squeegee to push water down the drain the best I can
>One of the old guys comes in, he's completely nonchalant; apparently he has seen this before, and knew to use some kind of chemical and a plunger to break it down, I can't remember but I'm gonna guess he used wizard magic
>I'm squeegeeing up the water and he's breaking down this shit that only an elephant could've laid, and guests are still squeezing their way into the other two stalls since we had no way to spontaneously close the restroom
>Finally get the floor free of water, don't have to worry about cleaning it because third shift (the people who pressure wash the entire parks from close to morning) come in after us
>That's my strange DCP finale
>To this day, I still don't know how a shit that big came from a human being
>>
>>85875097
Yeah they unbanned him, seeing his face on walking back into disneyworld is honestly like watching a kid open gifts at Christmas
>>
>>85875021
>>85875021
I worked Food & Wine, so a few. I remember some radio calls about security being called to address aggressive drunk guests, usually ones who were getting violent, but I never saw those in person. Also had to clean up a few Code Vs (vomit) in Mexico and Japan. Mexicos a hotspot for vomit because of the margarita stand.
>>
>>85875158
Hey, I did a CP too. Food and Beverage is hell when Brazil shows up
>>
>>85875231
Really, I would've thought Germany with the octoberfest thing.
>>
>>85847961
>ride

Fuck, gotta go with Expedition Everest. Pleb choice I know, but all my other favorites are done better at DL.

>show

Fantasmic. No contest. I love the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular tho.

>Park

Fuck you I love Epcot.

>restaurant

That new one in adventureland, Jungle Cruise Skipper Co. Ltd. or something? Get reservations.

>Memory

2006. I drove my parents through every single Nation at Epcot to find every last hidden Mickey with this little guidebook I had. Found em all too. God bless mom and dad; I think we missed our dinner reservations and had to eat cereal back at the hotel.

Disney World is magic.
>>
>>85875308
It's easier to vomit from too much liquor than from too much beer I would think.
>>
>>85874722
ever catch people doin it?
>>
Okay but really when should we host /co/ goes to Didney Worl? We could have a live thread and everything. We could get cheap custom slightly-inappropriate-but-still-Disney-legal shirts. We could spend three quarters of the day arguing. We could drink around Epcot and sing songs of friendship. We could do this.
>>
File: post-4-1118685109.jpg (13KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
post-4-1118685109.jpg
13KB, 250x300px
>>85852128
Yeah, it was a nice hotel, close with a nice view. Also with the Keurig, microwave, and fridge in the room. It was a thrifty too.
>>
>>85875366
more like "worse place you've caught people trying to fuck"
>>
File: 1465165739135.jpg (13KB, 480x360px)
1465165739135.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>85875290
I never understood why they felt the need to scream as loud as they can. Which isn't a big deal normally, but there were practically HUNDREDS of them.

>>85875308
I didn't have as many shifts in Germany, so you're probably right. For some reason whoever did the schedule loved putting me in Italy, America, Japan, France and UK. Another factor is people try to "drink around the world," and Germany is close to the halfway point of that, and a lot of people don't make it that far.

>>85875366
Nah. I've had to clean (what I suspect was) semen off of toilet seats on multiple occasions. When I asked my coordinators about that, they said to treat it like a biohazard (which means use a special chemical to clean it).
>>
File: enhanced-3720-1411477428-39.jpg (44KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-3720-1411477428-39.jpg
44KB, 625x469px
>>85875366
I had a friend who worked at Pirates witness a drunk couple on new years try and fuck on the ride. WHen his leader saw it on the cameras he just yelled "DISMOUNT" over the intercom. The couple initially tried to play it off legit and flip off and flash the cameras but immediately backed down when all of Orange county PD was waiting for them at the exit.
>>
>>85875481
I swear they all memorize hours of different chants before they leave. I worked over at Electric Umbrella so the echo chamber effect of that open, yet small restaurant made it even louder.
>>
>tfw west coast
>will only ever be able to afford going to didney lan
>>
>>85850854
How hard do I have to lie to get past the online interview?
>>
>>85875097
Wait what is there a video talking about this??
>>
>>85875536
Don't, they hate it if you sound like you're reading responses you wrote to potential questions hours in advance.
>>
>>85846442
If you ever get the chance to go back, use the official app. It's a lifesaver. Also, there is tons of amazing food around the park to try. Like the corn dogs and skewers for example.
>>
>>85875520
Land is actually more expensive then world.
>>85875540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH5lniaLcng <-him banned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiszjjqdotU <-him unbanned.
>>
>>85875158
If I wanted one of those third shift power washing jobs what would I look for? I'm not in schooling so I couldn't do a program and looking for jobs I'm able to do is very convoluted on the site.
>>
>>85851074
>Proposing to my wife.
You know you have to tell us the story now, anon.
>>
>>85871219
>no fun alone

Went to Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom alone because my mom and brother felt like playing fucking mini golf instead. If you over 18 it's great by yourself.
>>
>>85875436
If it gets set up I'll literally start saving today.
>>
>>85875536
For the assessment test just choose the most positive extremes. Don't click inbetween answers, only strongly agree or strongly disagree. For your actual resume pump up your skills with things like "time management" "team work" "customer service" if you didn't already mention those as part of your past work experience. Mention any and all volunteer work you may have done. Do not be picky. Be flexible and happy and pretend to be the overachieving busy bee person they want you to be. Soon enough you will transform into that anyway if they hire you.
>>
>>85849825
That's a sweet memory. Glad all of your hard work paid off.
>>
>>85875616
That wasn't a CP job so I'd have no idea. You'd have to call and inquiry I guess.

The Attractions Coordinator anon might know an answer to that that better than me.
>>
>>85875481
It's not they try, it's that disney actually made a drinking game at Epcot.
>>
>>85875482
How'd they know PD was waiting for them if they were on the ride?
>>
>>85875661
Who can coordinate this? I'm definitely up for it.
>>
>>85875713
They saw them at the exit as the boat was pulling past Jack Sparrow
>>
>>85875689
>America only has the Daiquiri
Is this for real? They couldn't even give it one other drink?
>>
File: beer.jpg (75KB, 850x650px)
beer.jpg
75KB, 850x650px
>>85875803
Well, that's the only hard drink they have I think
they have a beer list.
>>
>>85870927
>Universal Studios will never bring the 4D Eva movies to 'Murrica
>will never get a HHN house where you go through NERV base while everything is going to Tang, culminating in a giant Eva 01 that goes berserk on you
Feels surprisingly bad mang, not even that into Eva.
>>
File: fdgf.jpg (28KB, 342x185px)
fdgf.jpg
28KB, 342x185px
>>85875861
>Bud light
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>85852171
>Test Track
Leave it the way it is, though maybe make the post-ride stuff less commercial/boring

>Mission Space
Ride is cool, a mini space museum would be neat. Maybe a dark ride or something explaining the cosmos, since space is fucking fascinating and you could do a lot of gorgeous visual/sentimental message type stuff with it.

>Wonders of Life
Make it primarily Inside Out themed, reboot Body Wars so that it's not Colonoscopy: The Experience

>Universe of Energy
Leave it exactly as is, it's early 90's perfection. It should have died a decade ago, but it's still here. It must remain a time capsule, showing people an era when Ellen had a sitcom and Alex Trebeck had a moustache. Maybe add on an interactive museum type area that teaches kids about dinosaurs.

>Spaceship Earth
It's still pretty damn cool, maybe just give it a facelift/add in more scenes.

>Innoventions
This shit is never open when I'm there. Put in a bunch of cool interactive stuff and whatever Marvel gadgets you can manage. For example, have an Iron Man display that also teaches kids about robotics/artificial limbs that are being developed. Strike up a deal with Occulus and fill it with VR stuff too. Make stuff that's more neat and engaging than technologically advanced, so it won't look like shit/need to be replaced in a year or two.

>Living Seas
It's kinda cool as is, you don't really need to change much. Maybe just a livelier aesthetic on the inside in the non-Nemo portions.

>The Land
I guess it's fine, though you could probably make it cooler on the inside. Kinda looks like a cross between a mega church and a hot air balloon travel service in there.

>Imagination!
Fucking redo everything. Scrap the current Figment ride, bring back Dreamfinder, get the best Imagineers to make the most dazzling optical illusions ever. Have the rest of it show behind-the-scenes stuff for the creative processes of all things Disney.
>>
>>85853114
Just go by yourself if you've got no one to go with.
Get smashed at EPCOT, parkhop somewhere, and enjoy my man.
>>
>>85853181
Australia comes to mind as a big one.
Egypt too, but that might be tricky with the current political climate.

My list would probably be something like:
>Australia
>Ireland
>Scotland
>Russia
>Poland
>Spain
>Egypt
>South Korea
>>
>>85875914
Suddenly, I'm reminded of a video I saw for a Gundam motion sim attraction.
>>
>>85875861
Germany only has Becks. Just one option. For fucking Germany. Disney what are you doing. Is it even good?
>>
>>85876070
I'm actually thinking about doing the drinks around the world at EPCOT since a day pass is less than a hundred bucks. Is there anywhere to see the price of the drinks ahead of time?
>>
>>85876023
I think maybe Mission Space should adopt the VR meme, though maybe just for the intense version.
>>
>>85876259
No they have a bunch more shit, like grapefruit beer and orange beer.

I know for a fact they have flights of 8 in germany, this list is kinda shit.
>>
>>85847961
>Ride
Tower of Terror

>Show
If you consider Aladdin at the Hyperion a show then that, otherwise Fantasmic.

>Park
I love Disneyland but California Adventure is so underrated. Significantly less people and plenty of breeze.

>Restaurant
Cove Bar. The lobster nachos there are top notch.

>Memory
When I first went to go see Aladdin at the Hyperion, we somehow got direct middle seats in the first row of the mezzanine. I was amazed by the show but having the perfect seats made it all the better.
Another time, my friend and I spotted some stormtroopers walking by so he decided to be funny and do the motion for a jedi mind trick. The troopers saw, walked over, and played around with us. There were some annoying people practically shouting to get their attention but they only paid mind to us so it was pretty neat.
>>
>>85876276
They're all overpriced for what you get. If you're worried about the cost you shouldn't attempt drinking around the world.
>>
>>85876276
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/
>>
>>85876308
>grapefruit beer
Stiegl Radler maybe? Technically that's Austrian but I love that shit.
>>
>>85862598
Superstar Limo.
Wait, fuck.

Stitch's Great Escape.
>>
>>85875331

>all my other favorites are done better at DL

Anon knows what's up
>>
>>85863352
Because Harry Potter World made Universal more profitable than Disney for like a month or two and that scared the fuck out of them, so they made a drastic move in an attempt to immerse people and capture the young male audience.

And then they immediately bought Marvel and Star Wars.
>>
>>85876353
Not that anon, but Schöfferhofer maybe. Bretty good.
>>
>>85866427
Little Mermaid, Peoplemover, and Philharmagic are all awesome and never have lines ever.
>>
>>85868623
I remember seeing this exact description years ago.
Is this a scrapped concept, or just wishful thinking?
>>
>>85876416
Schöfferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen

Yep.
>>
>>85868897
This is like the amusement park equivalent of that Rugrats episode where Angelica orders all the desserts and her parents make her eat all of it.

>YOU SPENT THE MONEY FOR THAT ACTION FRANCHISE, NOW YOU'RE GONNA FINISH BUILDING IT.
>B-but we have Star Wars and Marvel now... can't I just make it Wakanda or Endor or the Savage Lands?
>MAYBE THIS WILL TEACH YOU TO SPEND LESS FRIVOLOUSLY IN THE FUTURE, DISNEY WORLD.
>>
Here are all the drinks at Germany quick service:
Schöfferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen
Warsteiner Dunkel
Altenmünster Oktoberfest
König Ludwig Weissbier
Bärenjäger Honey & Bourbon
Berentzen Apfel Shot
Jägermeister Shot
Selbach Riesling-Red Label Wine
>>
File: f80.jpg (21KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
f80.jpg
21KB, 600x330px
>tfw having a Disney parks related dream
>nothing is accurate
>>
>>85876321
I'm not so much worried about the cost as I'm thinking I'm just going to take cash so I don't get wasted and buy a bunch of dumb shit.

>>85876337
Thank you friend
>>
File: butterfree....jpg (4KB, 251x194px)
butterfree....jpg
4KB, 251x194px
>>85872469
>That commercial
>You'll never experience that cheesy but genuine kind of Disney fairy tale love
>You'll never hold them when they get spooked on a thrill ride
>You'll never get smashed and do all the goofy, niche stuff hidden in the recesses of the park
>You'll never pull them into a warm embrace as fireworks explode in tune to a moving soundtrack
I think I need some more rum tonight, that usually helps...
>>
>>85876537
brah... I bought a legend of zelda sweater at the Japan pavillion.

It's fine.

It's fucking disneyworld.

If you buy something retarded, nobody's going to care.

I have a sweater with mouse fucking ears on the hood.

Seriously, stop giving a shit, the only people who hate disney are faggots.
>>
>>85876600
I'm currently unemployed and out of liquor but that post really makes me want to go buy some more.
>>
>>85862598
It's between Snow White's Scary Adventures and Pinocchio's Daring Journey. Usually rides leave me with a happy feeling but both of those just make me bored.
>>
File: 29495.jpg (34KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
29495.jpg
34KB, 470x470px
>>85876602
I have that exact sweater, anon.
>tfw comfy as fuck, I don't know how they get the inside so soft.
>tfw my niece loves me wearing it
>>
>>85866427
Little Mermaid and Silly Symphony
>>
>>85876648
It'll be alright, anon.
Just put on some noir-y jazz and get some sleep, it'll all feel better in the morning.
Eat a bigass plate of eggs when you wake up.
>>
>>85876755
Why eggs?
>>
>>85871033
A /co/ meetup sounds embarrassing as fuck. Everyone turns into a child at Disney, go and enjoy yourself.
>>
>>85876781
I dunno, a warm hearty breakfast always makes me feel good.
Even after a rough night, you just can't have any attitude other than "fuck yeah let's make shit happen" after you eat a fuckload of eggs, sausage, and potatoes.
Toss in some black coffee, it'll make you feel like a hardboiled mountain man capable of suplexing a god.
>>
>>85876803
This.
I love talking about Disney parks and Superior Foes with you niggas but actually hanging out IRL would be awkward as fuck unless some REAL charismatic individuals played host and organized some non-cringy group shit to do.

Like, some kinda drunken race around the world or something.
>Start at Transportation Hub
>By the end of the day, your team must complete the following criteria
>Have a drink in every country in EPCOT
>Photographed at least a dozen hidden Mickeys
>Rode X amount of rides
>Carried a coherent conversation with at least 3 Princesses without breaking eye contact
>Keep receipts/Fast Passes/take a photo with a cast member/get an autograph for proof
>Arrive with all of these things before the MK fireworks show ends
>First team to show up with all the stuff wins the grand prize
>It's a pride flag Disney Pin, for being the biggest faggots at the /co/ Disney meetup
>The prize shall be worn like a badge of honor
>>
>>85875482
This story made my night, thank you.
>>
>>85875366
Although this isn't specific to Disneyland, on grad nights, some staff has to roam the park looking for teens who run off to find dark places to make out.
>>
>>85876901
Let's do it
>>
Tony Baxter presents the Mary Poppins dark ride concept pitch he made when he first applied to Disney Imagineering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU6X1eLoVWI
>>
Does anyone else like a little rain?
>>
>>85876803
I'd do a /co/ meet up myself. I'd just ditch when I felt awkward.
>>
>>85875687
You apply at casting for third shift custodial.
>>
>>85875639
We did the fireworks dessert party for her birthday, and after I took her over to Adventureland and asked her to dance to the post-wishes music. Then I asked her to do me a favor, got on one knee, and popped the question.
>>
>>85877198
That looks fucking cool.
>>
>>85876602
Buying something is one thing. Using it is something else.

I had a friend who insisted on breaking out in an impromptu lightsaber fight in the middle of World of Color

>>85877257
I went to Six Flags once during the rain. Having no lines was a sweet touch, but every ride felt like getting pelted with needles. I'm curious to see what the Disney parks are like during weather like that.
>>
>>85875482
>>85875482
I was working that night, though not at Pirates. The dismount part was a Coordinator, not a leader, but absolutely happened.

The leader's line was better: "This is a family park. Not a family making park."

Everything else is true, including OC, except one part: the couple didn't play anything off. They were proud of it. Said they were trying to introduce some, "New Years eve erotica."

It occurs to me I probably know your friend.
>>
>>85877323
aw that's cute.
>>
>>85875481
At least you aren't at Typhoon. Front gate, I've seen Brazilians break out stereos and try to jam with their groups.
>>
>>85875689
I'd be dead if I tried this. Epcot is too much walking in direct sun to be playing around with that shit.
>>
>>85877864
>Not staying hydrated in equal or greater proportion to the booze in your system
>Not eating some big fuckoff hunk of bread (think soft pretzels or poundcake) to balance out all the liquor in your stomach
It's like you're not even a functioning alcoholic who's had to learn how to handle the sadness within him without getting embarrassingly sick or something.
>>
>>85876901
>funniest ride photo gets a prize
>>
>>85877399
>>85877257
Disney in the rain is a dream come true. Come prepared to freeze but with a warm hot chocolate and only the most dedicated goers in the park, it's an experience like no other. 5 minute wait times for everything (except the outdoor rides which are closed - Big Thunder and teacups for example) and plenty of space to walk around.
>>
>>85877257
>>85878429
I remember it rained the day I visited the Animal Kingdom. Rode the Yeti ride like four times in less than an hour it was a great day.
>>
>>85876901

>Have a drink in every country in EPCOT

That's both expensive and a bad idea if you can't hold alcohol well.
>>
>>85881089
There's hardly any alcohol in the drinks they pour
>>
>>85871033
>being embarrassed for acting like a kid
>at fucking Disney
>24 years old
Shit man, you're supposed to grow out of that self conscious thing after 18. You're an adult now, do whatever
>>
>>85872469
But I do lol
>she brings me as a surprise for my HS graduation
>acting like a cute little kid showing me all the best rides and attractions
>during shows I see her out of my peripheral vision waiting for my reactions
>we watch the fireworks every night from the balcony and fall asleep holding each other
>>
>>85877257
I think they do the Nightfall glow parade in Tokyo when it rains. It's very pretty
>>
I've been once in the US when I was 7 (circa 1998) and we went to Disney World.
I don't remember much, except that I loved it.
I've been to Disney Land Paris a dozen of times though, how does it compare?
>>
If Trump were to become President do you think Disney would include him in the Hall of Presidents?
>>
Have people stopped giving Disney shit about not having magic water that gators can't swim in or do they still expect Disney to somehow eradicate the entire Florida gator population?
>>
>>85882899
I don't know. That kid just got eaten recently and people were confused as to how it could possibly happen!?!!
>>
>>85882608
More like the newest addition to the Mexico Pavilion
>>
>>85883468
>letting your child wade in Florida waters at night

Its like the number one thing you don't do in Florida.
>>
>>85883564
I thought all of the no swimming signs were just there for show
>>
>>85881372
I'm genuinely happy for you (if you're not full of shit) but also shut the hell up let me be depressed in peace.
>>
>>85882899
People are still really confused. Absolute idiots saying things like, "there are so many people and it's Disney!"

You shouldn't be entering foreign habitats without some awareness of the local wild life. I know growing up and coming here on vacation, my parents constantly told me the water could have alligators and to look out. And that was when they were endangered.
>>
I want to go back
>>
>>85853181
>Israel

Lots of cool culture/history. Apparently they were in talks to do one, but it fell through

>Russia
self explanatory

>Brazil
South America needs to represent

>Australia
So does Oceania

>India
Same reasons as Israel
>>
>>85883650
Not full of shit, it actually did happen. I also posted this earlier this morning was I was tired as fuck so I came across as kind of a cunt. We're all gonna make it anon
>>
File: 1462850001053.jpg (191KB, 696x754px)
1462850001053.jpg
191KB, 696x754px
>>85883749
>Brazil and India

I really hope you're just trying to get people riled up and not actually that retarded.
>>
>>85876901
>Pride pin

I'm fuckin dying here
>>
>>85883782
Literally why not
>>
File: 2[1].png (2MB, 1408x578px) Image search: [Google]
2[1].png
2MB, 1408x578px
>tfw we never got Disney's America
I'm not particularly patriotic, but a fun kitschy park all about different periods of America would have been cool.
>>
>>85883880
Well we pretty much got it, DCA is pretty much Disney's America and its really meh for its admission price, hope the new Marvel section saves the park
>>
>>85883802
The stink and filth would be a huge hassle to keep clean not to mention the noise pollution.
>>
>>85883979
But we already have the UK
>>
I really want to go back to Disneyland this year, but what with it being fairly expensive to do a full trip, and Star Wars Land opening next year...

I should probably just wait, huh?
>>
>>85883915
But the dueling coasters themed after US and German dogfighting planes would have been rad. Especially since Universal doesn't launch their dueling coasters at the same time anymore.
>>
>>85877257
Rain at Disney is great. Sure it sorta messes with the scenery, but the weak leave, the strong get five minute wait times.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 291x343px)
image.jpg
16KB, 291x343px
>best friend worked at Disney
>sometimes got me in, chilled around the park
>gf cheats on me with him
>stop talking to him after that

I haven't been to Disney since then. I don't think he works there anymore anyways. My memories of Disney World are bittersweet now because of that incident. Maybe I'll save up enough to go again.
>>
I only time I've been to Disneyland was when I was really young and it was the Paris one.

I miss it so much. Would love to go to the Florida one.
>>
>>85884130
I want to visit all of them
>>
>>85884118
Grow the fuck up. He probably wasn't the first person she cheated on you with and nobody in their right mind lets something stupid like a slut ruin their fun. How retarded do you have to be to not just laugh at the bullet you dodged by not being with someone who values you so little?
>>
>>85884176
He's reasonably upset that two people he trusted and cared for seem to have valued him a lot less. The love and trust he's invested in them wasn't returned and thus hurtfully wasted.
Granted, he shouldn't let that experience ruin Disney for him, but it's okay to be upset you doof.
>>
>>85884176
I realized she was a slut later on, And I don't care about her much anymore. I just missed hanging out at the park n shit with him. You're right though that probably shouldn't let some stupid shit like that ruin my fun though. Like I said before, I'm gonna go back once I have enough money again.
>>
>>85884176
But isn't he also dodging a bullet by avoiding his friend, who valued their friendship so little that he fucked the gf?
>>
Tfw the few pins you bought at the park spirals into buying them online
I have atleast 60
>>
>>85863221
Wait until next spring. New family slide is being built.
>>
>>85876901
It's too bad fastpass is all digital now
>>
>>85884856
Only at disney world
>>
>>85884830
I'm tempted to track down a Tomorrowland pin myself
>>
>>85883749
Brazil pretty much shows up during June/July
>>
>>85882608
I'm imagining a Trump animatronic and it's fucking hilarious
>>
>>85882608
No, just the Hall of Trump and it's like this >>85885090
but filled with animatronics representing different points of his career/life.
>>
>>85885183
Fuck that, we need an entire Trump land.
>>
>>85881089
Hence why you split it out amongst a team of 2-3 people.
Will everyone get kinda drunk, or will one person take the hit and get DESTROYED, leaving the more intricate work up to everyone else?
STRATEGY.
>>
>>85882608
I don't think they'd give him a speech like they did with Obama.
They'd also close Ellen's Energy Adventure for being too low energy.
Sad!
>>
>>85883749
>Brazil showcase off to the side to act as a containment area for youth groups
I don't know if you're a genius or a madman, anon.
>>
>>85884002
Yes, totally wait.
I'm going to World in November, but that's because my family has free rooms and I'm not the one doing the planning.
>>
>>85884118
Just remember, anon; she took a lot out of you.
But don't you let her ruin DISNEY WORLD for you.
No one has the power to do that, least of all her.
>>
>>85884830
I love buying pins of stupid/obscure shit.
I got one of those Chewbacca satchels to display them on, it's rad/dorky as fuck.
>Gaston
>Oswald
>Stormtrooper in Mouse Ears
>Darkwing Duck
>Stitch wearing a Bra

Plan for the next trip down is to acquire a Spider-Man and something with the Sanderson Sisters.
>>
>>85885230
Honestly, how has Trump not built a Dollywood style amusement park yet?
>>
File: IMG_1279.jpg (130KB, 640x704px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1279.jpg
130KB, 640x704px
>>85870617
>get the rights to some iconic anime and use that.

Even better...
>>
>>85886024
A Trump amusement park would be so damn comfy.
>>
>>85886834
It would honestly probably be really nice, but I imagine the employees would be treated like shit.
>>
>>85845405

Is that the resort where the tram goes through the building, past the food court?

I love that shit!
>>
>>85845656

Wait....WHAT?!?
>>
>>85886934
And Mexican
>>
>>85887239
Yeah, I'd want to stay there just so I can board the monorail and get into the magic kingdom without taking a bus.
>>
File: ss+(2016-02-15+at+07.04.42)m3.jpg (74KB, 727x640px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-15+at+07.04.42)m3.jpg
74KB, 727x640px
>tfw had chance to visit when i was 11
>had to vote on a park
>i chose epcot
>everyone else picked fucking animal kingdom.

it was alright, i'm 23 and i still haven't stayed at the resort.
>>
>>85887957
Was Magic Kingdom not an option? Animal Kingdom ain't so bad though.
>>
>tfw elsa waves at me during paint the night
>>
>>85888336
She wants to fuck
>>
>>85888106
I think the only time I have gone to AK was when I went to all four parks, which must have been twice. It's bottom tier for me and best not to save it for last. I think MGM is usually the last day park I go to but recent trips my family have only made plans for two days, so I do MK and Epcot or MGM. I'll be going back in November with just my Grandparents and they usually stay almost a week so maybe I check out AK again. Also Busch Gardens and another zoo is just like a over a mile from where I live, I think I enjoyed BG more than AK
>>
>>85845656
A guy who dressed up like Pluto got crushed to death by a float at one of these parades. My mom told me he used to be one of my babysitters when I was little and my parents even went to his funeral.
>>
>>85887259
It's going back to Disneyland for the 2017 season.
>>
File: ChlTlV3W0AAoxxj.jpg (37KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
ChlTlV3W0AAoxxj.jpg
37KB, 600x423px
I've always wanted to write a comic about a Disney cruise getting invaded by Somali pirates and the guys in the Donald and Goofy costume have to fight for survival, but remain in character due to their incredibly harsh job training.
>>
>>85888441
Lewwd
>>85889108
you in tampa?
>>
>>85888441
Different anon.

Guess I should be in trouble for always getting that reaction from the Wicked Stepsisters.
>>
>>85889227
Yup
>>
>>85889108
>I think I enjoyed BG more than AK
That's not hard considering BG has many of the same animals, plus more rides.

I love Disney and all, but AK is a fucking mess with no hope. At least MGM/Hollywood Studios has a light at the end of the tunnel via Toy Story and Star Wars eventually being completed. Pandora is going to be trash.
>>
>>85872795
I fucking hate Disney Bounders.
>>
>>85889178
Sounds like that episode of South Park.
>>
File: shewantsthed.png (340KB, 484x574px)
shewantsthed.png
340KB, 484x574px
>>85889247
Wicked Stepsisters canonically want to fuck everything.

>mfw Anastasia twerked in my face at one of the dance parties at Not So Scary
>>
>>85884830
>I have atleast 60
Small time. I have at least 300 and there are others with thousands.

>>85889178
This idea has potential.

>>85872795
>>85889436
What the fuck is Disney Bounding?
>>
>>85886934
Meh, the employees at his hotels seem to have it good.
>>
>>85890162
>What the fuck is Disney Bounding?
Disneybounding is when you wear regular outfits, inspired by Disney characters. It came about because adults can't wear full on costumes in the parks, besides during Halloween parties.
>>
>>85889178
>Donald ends up breaking character, but realizes that due to his displays of anger and violence, he's more in character than ever before
>Goofy is the more optimistic one, having faith in the Disney Company to make everything right
>One of the Somali pirates is enchanted by Disney Magic, has an arc where he turns good
Write it, anon.
>>
>>85890344
That seems like the kinda thing that has potential to be kinda cool, but ends up being super gay instead, purely because of the types of people who engage in it the most.
>>
>>85890405
>purely because of the types of people who engage in it the most.
It's 75-85% normie women who love Disney.
>>
>>85890344
That last woman looks senile and her daughter looks retarded.
>>
>>85890405
>That seems like the kinda thing that has potential to be kinda cool, but ends up being super gay instead, purely because of the types of people who engage in it the most.
Pretty much, yeah. Along the same line, there are Dapper Days. During which most people Disneybound, but in fancy clothes that are impractical for a day in the park. Still it's fun to see the outfits people come with. And I'm going to dress up for the next one if I get the day off.
>>
>>85890648
They look like they're having fun. I wish I had friends that would do this with me. I'm jelly as fuck.
>>
>>85890648
I went during the last Dapper Days at Disneyland.

In a hilarious turn of events, it fell on the same day as Bat Days, the unofficial goth day at DLR. Ended up making a game out of figuring out whether someone was a dapper or a goth.
>>
File: diadia738001.jpg (262KB, 612x614px) Image search: [Google]
diadia738001.jpg
262KB, 612x614px
>>85890648
>but in fancy clothes that are impractical for a day in the park
That's how people "used" to dress at Disneyland in the 50s.

I say "used" because I think people get "too" dapper for it, when in actuality it was just normal "nice day out" clothes people would wear in the 50s.
>>
>>85890344
The one dressed up as Jack Skellington looks hideous. The rest of the ones in that image look cool.

Those clothes would be more comfortable to wear out in Florida/California heat than full costumes anyway.
>>
>>85889178

This is the fucking greatest idea ever.
>>
>tfw i wont get into the dcp in my top role
>tfw i wont get to bang the girl who plays my waifu
>>
>>85876454
It just keeps getting posted. With some polish and a little more definition it could probably be a genuine park.
>>
>>85890854
>I say "used" because I think people get "too" dapper for it, when in actuality it was just normal "nice day out" clothes people would wear in the 50s.
No, I know. I just mean high heels and suits are considered impractial for a day in the park today. Still, I love the people that go all out with their costumes.
>>
>>85876454
Pretty sure the basic idea might've been a scrapped concept at some point, but the rest of it sounds like wishful thinking.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApSzmzhflMA

>>85845659
>>85845941
Does this mean WDW's getting a new night parade?

>>85856367
Holy shit, that looks fun as fuck!
>>
>>85891428
What's your top role and who's your waifu? As long as you are passably attractive, you at least have your choice of straight girls, since most guys are gay as fuck there.
>>
>>85870617
>I have no idea what you would do with Canada.
*whipcrack*
>>
File: 1447892880677.jpg (67KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1447892880677.jpg
67KB, 1000x1000px
>>85888336
>>85889247
>Tinker Bell spread her legs while smiling at me during Paint the Night
>Don't live in Cali and will probably never see her again
>>
>>85891694
Top role is photopass and i like all the redheads
>>
>>85886024
cause he doesn't actually make anything? Trump's whole thing is to slap his name on shit that already exist.
>>
>>85882608

Call me a conspiracy nut but they're adding a new muppets show outside Hall of Presidents in the coming months, and my first thought was "If he wins they'll just replace Hall of Presidents with a larger version of that."
>>
File: fofariel.png (1MB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fofariel.png
1MB, 683x1024px
>>85892911
Good taste mate. I also tried for photopass, but I didn't get that role. I do hope you get it though.
>>
File: Toad.jpg (66KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
Toad.jpg
66KB, 567x567px
>>85885090
What if they intentionally gave it tiny baby hands?

Also there are probably imagineers that have to make concept art for the next addition to the Hall of Presidents, so there's some guy that's making a mock up of a Donald Trump animatronic in case he wins. I feel bad for that person.
>>
>>85893175
I feel bad for the guy that's gotta do Obama. Shit's really hard to do and not be racist
>>
>>85893108
Im so passionate about it.
Did you get in the dcp tho?
>>
File: Tinkerbluh.jpg (150KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
Tinkerbluh.jpg
150KB, 1200x627px
>>85893737
Yep, twice. I'm currently working merch, and my first program I did parade audience control. I did try to emphasize character attending and photo pass, and how I could use my previous experience, and make it work for those roles, and my interviewer just kept steering it back to merchandise. It was just weird, because I could just feel that she had already checked the box that said merchandise, and the interview was just a formality, but oh well.
>>
Where does Ariel usually hang out?
cause if i go, she's the only one I really want to meet
>>
>>85894126
Is it everything you thought it would be?
I feel like ill be in merch too even tho like i said I strongly hinted at photopass
Also are at world or land ?
>>
>>85882608
He'd probably be represented in the most sterile and most un-interesting way as to not anger anyone.

He'd probably just be a Trump Animatronic, say "I'm Donald Trump", and the end
>>
>>85894622
I'm still waiting on my Bill Clinton at the Country Bear Jamboree
>>
File: hey where's perry.jpg (342KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hey where's perry.jpg
342KB, 750x1000px
>>85894402
I'm at World, haven't ever gone to Land, but I worked with a couple people who did the DL CP. The two roles I worked are very different, so I can't really say that I liked one role better than the other. PAC was stressful as fuck all the time, but I loved getting to play with kids before the parade, and Magic Kingdom is my favorite park. Where I currently work is slower, and you really only talk to guests for a couple minutes at most. But, I don't get yelled at constantly, and have had to deal with way fewer unhappy guests. I love the people I work with though, in both locations, and honestly, on those bad days, having great cast members working beside you makes all the difference.
>>
>>85894207
In WDW, I'm pretty sure she has a meet and greet next to the Journey of the Little Mermaid ride in Fantasyland called Ariel's Grotto or something.
>>
File: JACKMCCRACKmaxresdefault.jpg (571KB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
JACKMCCRACKmaxresdefault.jpg
571KB, 2304x1728px
UUNNGH this fucker is taking over the Haunted Mansion AGAIN. EVERY FUCKING YEAR BETWEEN Sep-Jan FUCK MAN NO MORE.

I WANT CLASSIC MANSION DURING HALLOWEEN AGAIN. MAKE IT STOP.
>>
>>85890854
>Wearing a suit jacket in the Florida summer heat
>>
>>85895452
>Florida
>>
>>85895466
Yeah, thats a pic of the original DL tomorrowland
I'm just saying wearing a suit jacket for an entire day out in Florida is a stupid idea.
>>
>>85895452
That's the original Disneyland. No one would wear a suit in swampass bathsalts Florida.
>>
>>85895452
>>85895515
To be fair, they do Dapper Day in the fall and the spring. The heat isn't as intense
>>
>>85895644
That's a goddamn lie. It's fucking hot here in California during the spring and they should move Batsday to fall/winter too.
>>
>>85895381
Its based tho
>>
>>85895849
Thoughts on the new Gingerbread centerpiece?
>>
>>85895901
I like it alot its a clever choice
>>
File: 1463886397285.jpg (290KB, 1205x721px) Image search: [Google]
1463886397285.jpg
290KB, 1205x721px
>>85895381
I don't get it either, does the NBC version get that much more traffic than the regular version? Is it that hard to close it a week or two in November for the NBC makeover?
>>
>>85893070
is obama in the hall of presidents?
>>
>>85898745
yes. and yes. NBC is also for halloween, anon. That's when jack takes over.
>>
>>85898807
>>85898745
Well, it is a Halloween movie, after all
>>
>>85898778

Yes. Why wouldn't he be?
>>
File: 50398242.jpg (58KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
50398242.jpg
58KB, 400x400px
>>85898745
>mfw florida doesn't do NBC overlay
>mfw florida doesn't let you walk through part of the attraction, just floods you into a omnimover.
>mfw haunted mansion and small world are shit compared to their DL counterparts.
>>
>>85898778
I think I remember see him there last time I went 2 years ago. Don't really remember that ride much though.
>>
>>85898900
He's there

I barely remember it though, American Adventure is the superior murica show
>>
>>85884118
I gotta agree with >>85885951 By avoiding Disneyland and creating new, better experiences you are cementing the bad memories in your mind. Don't try to over do it by taking a crush or something but just go with someone whose company you enjoy and have a grand ole time. Make some great new memories.
>>
>>85886796
That was actually pitched at some point. Climax would feature a giant animatronic Godzilla head
>>
>>85898890
As someone who's only been to DL, I always saw the MK Mansion as superior. Foyer pitch aside, you guys have the library and that pretty sweet stairwell scene. Also, your hitchhikers and Constance are more expressive than ours.
>>
>>85900079
It's not, once you get out of the starwell, they line completely bottlenecks to the omnimover, instead of that nice long hallway walk.
instead, you're instantly put in the walkway and don't get to enjoy the paintings. the extra space gave for the library, sure, but you don't enjoy it. because the props they use don't activate enough are can't be seen long enough to enjoy.
>>
>>85900324
Tokyo's Library has even more stuff going on from what I've seen. Moving ladders to suggest invisible ghosts browsing the stacks, books crawling around the floor.
>>
>>85900324
Sorry, my bad. I mean the scene after the library, with all the stairs going in every direction and the glowing eyes on the wallpaper.
>>
I really like the idea that all those people who have their ashes scattered on The Haunted Mansion end up haunting it and giddily taking turns causing the notorious ride malfunctions.
>>
File: 1433913452981.gif (931KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
1433913452981.gif
931KB, 400x262px
>>85845822
>>
>>85889178
I feel like it'd be wrong of me to steal this idea.

But I want to.
>>
>>85900972
they aren't. The cleaning crew vacuum them up.

They even tell people that they vacuum up ashes.
>>
File: Capture.png (57KB, 276x294px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
57KB, 276x294px
>>85887957
>>85888106
>>85889108
I don't understand the hate for AK, the jungle cruise alone makes the park for me.
>>
>>85849999
>dinosaur ride toned down
I think I remember something about the carnotauruses presence getting cut back, but i thought that was close to the opening date. Is that what you're talking about?
>>
>>85890344
I only recognize the first one the rest just look like average people/fags.
>>
>>85890648
>>85891606
My god do these people only go for like an hour? Wearing dress shoes and walking around for eight plus hours I'd probably want to cut my feet off.
>>
>>85851703
>carousel inn getting torn down for bridge
Sucks, always stayed there
>>
>>85890344
>Anna
>Pinocchio
>Genie
>Jack Skellington
>Fairy Godmother
>No idea what the kid is supposed to be,
>>
>>85901882
>Be dead
>Loved ones scatter your ashes around the haunted mansion
>Cast members clean it up
>[Bunny Hat]Trash_The_movie.mkv
>Your ashes are spread across the world
>All of the ones whos ashes are spread across the haunted mansion are the world
>>
>>85874810
He goes on adventures for you, he doesn't even ask your mom
>>
>>85901882
>>85900972
>Ashes get vacuumed up
>Dumped on Peoplemover tracks

That explains Rocket Rods
>>
>>85875861
>Guiness
>Bass
>Tennants
>Harp
>Blackthorn
>Woodpecker

Disgusting.
>>
>>85902126
Really? The first is the only one I don't recognize. The rest are Pinocchio, Genie, Jack Skeleton, Fairy Godmother, and Ariel
>>
>>85895452
Has everyone in America forgotten lightweight cotton or linen jackets?
>>
>>85903186
I would only know that was pinocchio if he had that jiminy doll always with him otherwise I'd think he was a gay hipster.
>>
>>85902050
Anon...
>>
>>85846949
I work at Didney Worl, we won't be getting an actually new parade till 2019 at least, probably one in 2021 for the 50th aniversary. We will have all the holiday parades though.
>>
>>85851760
Don't do more than 5 days back to back in the parks, your legs/feet will never forgive you.

We did 6 days back to back in the parks. Ffffff
Thread posts: 496
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.