[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How dangerous is Bolivia? Is there hope someone takes care of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: bolivia.png (38KB, 1142x730px) Image search: [Google]
bolivia.png
38KB, 1142x730px
How dangerous is Bolivia? Is there hope someone takes care of Bendis while he's there?
>>
File: agent 47.jpg (23KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
agent 47.jpg
23KB, 1280x720px
>>85845224
>Its a "/co/ collectively hires a hitman" episode
>>
>>85845224
Bolivia is full of pussies and cucks. He'll be right at home there.
>>
>>85845224
He'll be fine as long as he's not a dumbass and takes a detour. He'll need to stay at a good hotel, avoid the ghettos, and if he's staying at a friends place their fence will need to be tall and their windows barred.
>>
>>85845224
man, i feel like no one is going to be at BCC this year
>>
>>85845224
He is coming here?
Why?
>>
>>85845858
I dunno but you know what to do anon.
>>
>>85845904
Meh, the Book Fair is in another state and it is in one of the highest cities in the country, if he is not in a good shape he really is going to get some troubles.
>>
>>85845224
he will only lose his breath, bolivia is full of natives
>>
>>85845904
>Neckbeard with a briefcase enters the opposing building where Bendis is staying at.
>He climbs several flights of stairs, breathing heavily from his mouth, constantly looking over his shoulder.
>He reaches his vantage point, seeing Bendis in his room fapping to the Luke Cage trailer
>Neckbeard opens the briefcase and assembles its contents
>Its a sandwich
>He eats that sandwich while starring at Bendis with a hateful expression.
>He picks up his cell phone and dials
>Bendis answers
>"Faggot"
>Neckbeard makes his badass exit through the fire escape, only to fall and break his neck, shitting himself in an alleyway
>>
>>85846113
Ebin. Dimply ebin xD. Include me in le screencap!
>>
>>85846113
This sucks so much that I think Benis wrote it but then he had to rewrite it because he put Bendisspeak in it
>>
File: 1472350647921-co.jpg (114KB, 954x266px) Image search: [Google]
1472350647921-co.jpg
114KB, 954x266px
>Bolivia doesn't have sea
>Gets Bendis

As a Chilean this makes me kek.
>>
>>85845970
He writes books to please SJW, what does that tell you about her physical condition?
Boy, he'll have some respiratory issues.
>>
>>85845224
The Quechuas and Aymaras have a very hick number of sick fucks, but as long as he stays on the tourist zones he's a-ok unless he does something to offend bolivians.

They are a tad too fond of lynching desu

>>85846004
>every night you can see a different bolitoro coming out of bendis' room
>>
>>85845300
Didn't /co/ kill someone over Korra?
>>
File: 1868386959213.gif (246KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1868386959213.gif
246KB, 250x188px
>>85845300
>Bendis is just a fat Agent 47
>>
>>85848188
>The Quechuas and Aymaras have a very hick number of sick fucks
Not at all
>he's a-ok unless he does something to offend bolivians.
Hardly, we kind of give gringos a preference zone
>They are a tad too fond of lynching desu
Only if he rapes someone or steal something in a very poor neighborhood
>>
>>85848424
>we
you know what to do anon?
>>
>>85848605
What? Are you talking about killing Bendis?
Bendis?
The writer Bendis?
>>
>>85848424
>The Quechuas and Aymaras have a very hick number of sick fucks
>Not at all

From my relative bubble in argieland, all the news of Bolivia & Peru we generally get is gruesome shit like kids getting murdered
>>
>>85849021
Most of the hardcore shit comes from mestizos and poor cholos, the bad indians are just drunk, stupid and uneducated, and they beat their wives but that is it.
>>
>>85848293
Yes, but that was the cartoon side and they've always been crazy.
>>
>>85848972
yes, the Bendis. Brian Michael Bendis.
>>
>>85851255
Anon it's better to not kill Bendis if he dies, he becomes a martyr and his legacy of pandering would be eternal
>>
Does anyone even give a shit about bendis over there?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.