[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT comics that should be collected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

ITT comics that should be collected
>>
WML Flash
>>
>>85844078
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>85844078
Mantra
>>
John Doe is some Grant Morrison style cleverness. Really enjoyed that part.
>>
File: Ragman_v.2_8.jpg (90KB, 400x616px)
Ragman_v.2_8.jpg
90KB, 400x616px
90s Ragman run. Overlooked genius
>>
>>85844107
Yes please
>>
Booster Gold vol 1
Everything Ambush Bug related
Jemm, Son of Saturn
The Wild Dog mini and the AC weekly continuations
The Weird
The other half of Justice League International, the fact that they've started Jurgen's run before finishing off Giffen and DeMatteis should be a crime
>>
>>85844107
>collect WML Wonder Woman
>go to pick it up
>doesn't have space pirates / fast food story lines because its actually deodato (sp?) Wonder Thong collection and not WML

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 725787.jpg (167KB, 600x952px) Image search: [Google]
725787.jpg
167KB, 600x952px
Comico's johnny quest
>>
>>85844441
>The other half of Justice League International, the fact that they've started Jurgen's run before finishing off Giffen and DeMatteis should be a crime

Man they skipped nearly 20 issues of JLA and JLE and are going to put out Breakdowns collections. That's just bizarre

Also pretty sure the collections don't have the JL Quarterly material

Vertigo needs to start putting out Shade in those thick collections they've been doing
>>
>>85845221
>Vertigo needs to start putting out Shade in those thick collections they've been doing
Honestly I just want them to do finish the softcover set, but they'll probably do that when Shade the Changing Woman comes out.
>>
>>85844078
I love this whole run. Lots of stylish action. So far, the only issue that's been reprinted was a Janus Directive tie-in.
>>
i;d like to see a complete Ms.Tree collection
>>
>>85846307
That is a beautiful cover.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.