[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this worth watching if I want something comfy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: ewoks1985.jpg (29KB, 436x324px) Image search: [Google]
ewoks1985.jpg
29KB, 436x324px
Is this worth watching if I want something comfy?
>>
There is an episode of this where Ewoks are turned into wood and stacked up to form some evil entity's totem pole.
I didn't even know what the fuck was going on when I watched it as a kid.
>>
File: latest.jpg (21KB, 301x234px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
21KB, 301x234px
>>85841805
It's okay.
>>
This show had the laziest-sounding intro theme I've ever heard

"We are the e-e-e-e-e-e-ewoks"

The dude who was singing, was barely even trying to hit the notes. You could hear the "lemme get this outta the way so I can get my check" in his voice
>>
>>85842159
Nobody cares about how you got your tg fetishes anon.
>>
>>85842393

I would fuck that
>>
>>85841805
This has one of the funniest intros I've ever heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8bqcoqfYds
>>
I had an episode on VHS as a kid and all I remember is the opening song and that it had something to do with things called "Dulocks" which were like evil Ewoks that had sticky nets for capturing enemies.

>>85842423
I still get that theme stuck in my head from time to time. Apparently that's the second theme and there's another.
>>
>>85841805
The first season is great, but they changed a lot of things in the second season, and it was really bad.
>>
>>85842159

Are you sure you aren't misremembering Paw-Paw Bears?
>>
>>85841805

YES. Second season, though, they change many voices and characterizations.

>>85845314

You ain't the only one; Slutara was my fave babe.
>>
>>85846203

DANGAR, EWOKS!
>>
I feel like it won't be comfy unless you watched it as a child.
>>
>>85842423
>>85846203

For context, Google who made the Droids intro. It will surprise you. >>85846288
>>
File: 1927856_9638095186_6351_n.jpg (21KB, 604x448px) Image search: [Google]
1927856_9638095186_6351_n.jpg
21KB, 604x448px
>>85853404
> It will surprise you.
Not at all, as I've been an avid fan of The Police since middle school. I'll always associate the band with Star Wars at least a little bit because I got Star Wars: Bounty Hunter and The Police: Greatest Hits together for Christmas in the seventh or eighth grade and that CD was my soundtrack for the game. I still think of fighting Gardulla's Krayt Dragon whenever I hear "Wrapped Around Your Finger".

I saw The Police live at Bonnaroo '07 and fought my way through a massive crowd so that I was eventually only about sixty feet or so from the stage. At one point, Stewart Copeland decided to announce to the audience that, during their next song (I believe it was "Roxanne"), Sting was going to strip and run amongst us. This was met with a massive amount of applause. Sting then looked back and stared at him, as if to say "What the fuck are you doing, mate?" There was a brief silence before Copeland shouted out, "And if he won't, I will!", which was met with much less applause. Finally, Sting sighed and said, "Alright, but just the shirt." before removing his shirt and beginning the song. Also, they actually did put on the red light for "Roxanne".

Sorry for the tiny picture, I was using a crappy low-res flip phone for all my pictures after my camera died almost instantly the first day there.
>>
File: ewok wtf dude.jpg (30KB, 224x203px) Image search: [Google]
ewok wtf dude.jpg
30KB, 224x203px
>born in the mid 80's
>saw this cartoon before seeing the SW movies
>cartoon ewoks are cute looking
>see ewoks in the movies eventually
>jesus christ those are ewoks?!
>>
File: 1453666991137.jpg (139KB, 404x462px) Image search: [Google]
1453666991137.jpg
139KB, 404x462px
>>85854077
>>
>>85841805
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm3H1l-o8RM
>>
I like the way the Emperor's shuttle maneuvers in it.

>>>/wsg/1269781
>>
>>85842423
>>85846203
That's not the intro I remember from my childhood.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLt0GaIBMIs
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.