[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/, did I tell you about the inmune system?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 19

File: 4060480.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
4060480.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
/co/, did I tell you about the inmune system?
>>
>>85841611
it's amazing
>>
>>85841670
cool thanks
>>
innit
>>
File: 008130.png (72KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
008130.png
72KB, 421x248px
>>85841611
LET HIM FINISH RICK
>>
If Karl can have a happy relationship, what's your excuse?
>>
>>85841942
i have to imagine the 'happiness' he experiences is similar to that felt by normies while drinking several beers and watching sports
>>
So there's this bloke, righ'? An' he's a hero.. Goes out in the night and stops the bad guys.. All that stuff. But then he gets in a fight wit' this other bloke who's... ehhh.. sorta like.. invincible. Can't be hurt, Unless you throw rocks at 'im. So they get in a fight, righ', and it's like "ohhh, i's terrible, the damage they're causin'," but it turns out.. hey have the same mum. And they stop fightin' because they're brothers. And then the invincible bloke dies.
>>
>>85841942
>Karl
>Happy
The fuck you on about, all he does is complaining about everything.
>>
>>85842111
Thats my ideal life.
>>
>>85842346
particularly if you get paid for it and get to travel all over the world to whinge about everything you see
>>
File: 0848627.jpg (19KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
0848627.jpg
19KB, 500x280px
>>85842543
Karl was living the dream.
>>
>>85842021
The fuck are you on about?
>>
File: 1445683418309.png (411KB, 537x626px) Image search: [Google]
1445683418309.png
411KB, 537x626px
>>
>>85842021
"they're brothers"
>>
File: 1395698297932.jpg (33KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
1395698297932.jpg
33KB, 329x399px
>>85843190
forgot to post this picture
>>
This Jamaican fella wants to keep watch on a bloke

Initials are S, M
>>
Are there going to be any more of these?
>>
>>85843349
I only just watched the last season of the moaning of life. shit got weird. weiiird. like karl wearing a womansuit weird
>>
File: alright wall of china.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
alright wall of china.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
>>85842624
>>85842727
i just want to hang out with him
>>
I love how Karl is consistently funnier than Ricky Gervais without even trying.
>>
>>85841507
That's nice, Karl, BUT DID YOU KNOW I'M AN ATHEIST?

DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE AN ATHEIST AND NOT A FUCKING RETARD LIKE KARL.
>>
>>85842727
That's... honestly a good question.

Volcanoes are the closest thing to a genuinely waste-less disposal system you can get. If anything we should be dumping garbage from landfills into lava flows.
>>
>>85842673
i think hes saying monkeys are invincible
>>
>>85842727
Volcanoes, do we need em?
>>
>>85844297
>Volcanoes are the closest thing to a genuinely waste-less disposal system you can get.
I honestly don't think that's the case.

I'm no geologist but it feels like a bad idea to essentially clog up some mountainside with trash.

Imagine all that burning plastic fumes coming out of the volcano it'd be awful.
>>
>>85844297
what's left of the ozone layer would be shredded in a year
>>
>>85841507
oh i caint be doin wit dis
>>
>>85844391
>>85844401
Throw a cap filter over it.

It's not fundamentally different from what scientists suggesting using volcanoes for geothermal power have suggested.

Cap it, funnel the heat and fumes to a water turbine, filter en route.

Just add a little extra bit for dumping trash into.

Even if it's not efficient to use as a landfill it should be effective for disposing of nuclear waste. Depleted uranium is dense enough to sink in liquid rock. It'll drop down until it hits a subduction zone and gets folded into the mantle.
>>
>>85842021
Fuggin keek
>>
>>85844521
If it was that simple, it wouldn't take an anonymous poster on a chinese imageboard to figure it out.
>>
>>85844521
Depleted uranium is not nuclear waste. It isn't radioactive anymore.

I really cannot imagine that we would want radioactive material burning in a fucking volcano and possibly getting vaporized along with all of the rest of the shit, spewing into the atmosphere. I'm not a nuclear physicist but it seems like a very poor idea. I'm going to go ahead and call you a retard now.
>>
File: tumblr_lbkwk80SUt1qc8sedo1_500.gif (206KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lbkwk80SUt1qc8sedo1_500.gif
206KB, 500x281px
>>
So Karl what do you think of all these so called "superheros" running around, taking the jobs of the police and Military? they say they are protecting us from "Bad guys" but what would happen if they decided to become the bad guy?

what do you think about that Karl?
>>
>>85844782
>The term “depleted” seems to give the impression that DU is uranium that does not contain radioactivity any more, which is not the case. DU ammunition can cause serious radioactive contamination and is no less atrocious than nuclear weapons.
>DU used in US munitions has 60% of the radioactivity of natural uranium.
>>
File: karlpilkington.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
karlpilkington.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>85845289
So like... suppose'n you get together all these baddies. Like... proper villains an' the like. An' then you organize 'em into a squad that you keep in reserve in case one a' then super blokes goes mental.

An' I know what yer thinkin' 'eh Karl, but how'd'ya stop the baddies from becomin' baddies again?' - well quit yer whinin', I already got it figured out - put a bomb in their necks, blow em up if they start actin' up.
>>
>>85844521
I think the more sensible thing would be to extract the heat for geothermal power, and then once it's all used up, use the crater as a landfill since we know it's gotta be pretty strong to have held in all that pressure from magma and shit.
then make sure we make the next geothermal plant relatively nearby so pressure and heat never build up under that particular 'cano again.. because if it blew all our trash out, that would suck
>>85844782
there's no such thing as nuclear waste anyway, it's all recyclable. the problem is risking letting anyone else get their hands on it, that's why we bury it.
>>
>>85845401
>So what are you saying.. that they're some kind of Suicide Squad?
>>
File: Laughing Athiest.gif (2MB, 615x544px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Athiest.gif
2MB, 615x544px
>>85845401
*Ricky Laugh Intensifies*

The absolute ramblings of a mad man. oh fucking bullocks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwvCI6NOFls
>>
>>85844167
>current year
>thinking bashing atheism makes you special

I hate nu-4chan
>>
>>85845639
Ricky Gervais is kind of a gigantic asshole. How did he ever get popular?
>>
>>85845816
What's the matter, anon? Offended?

*smirks*

GOOD!!!!!
>>
>>85845816
he's a good writer and he tends to play shitty people in things so people forgive him
because if a guy with an ego that big was always playing the sensible straightman in things, you'd hate the cunt even more
but he writes his character to be a lovably terrible guy so you forgive him
>>
>>85842021
>>
>>85845816
>>85845639
Ricky is a bit of an asshole, but honestly... the reason why people like Karl is because almost everyone (save sociopaths) likes a good underdog.

Sure he's an idiot. But he seems likable enough and you just kinda want to hear what he says... Ricky mocking him is the reason people defend him.

I mean, honestly... if I knew a guy like Karl in real life I don't think we'd ever associate other than to make fun of him.
>>
>>85845639
>all these ricky haters
idiot abroad wouldve been ten times better if ricky and steve went with him. I cant imagine the
>>
File: fat asses.jpg (29KB, 348x305px) Image search: [Google]
fat asses.jpg
29KB, 348x305px
>>85845250
>>
>>85845816
The guy had the entire British Comedy establishment inflate his ego till he became a gigantic asshole

The early years when he was doing his radio show he was alot less of a egotist then he won BAFTAs and EMMYs and it all went to his head

Listen to the Radio Show Season 1 compared to Season 4 to see how he changed

When he started writing solo without Merchant was the really nail in the coffin as there was no one to ground Ricky

The Office for its time was groundbreaking and created a whole new genre of comedy while his work with Karl probably is the reason podcasts are so popular
>>
>>85845327
Didnt that cause Gulf War Syndrome
>>
>>85845954
>if I knew a guy like Karl in real life
the funny thing is, i'd be fascinated to talk to him, and i'd give him a lot more slack, yeah? i'd even be able to explain the few little factual bits he gets wrong, and improve his little ideas
but when you strip everything else away you still have a dour little cunt who isnt terribly interested in much and not exactly nice, instead just polite enough to be accepted at a basic level. I doubt i'd exactly be his friend either
>>85846161
remember when fuckin' Willow went with him and suddenly Karl is the much happier more competent one? That was great
>>
Oh Chimpanzee that MONKEY NEWS
>>
File: 1471830943759.jpg (488KB, 1010x964px) Image search: [Google]
1471830943759.jpg
488KB, 1010x964px
>>85845816
Childhood is idolizing Karl. Adulthood is realizing Ricky makes more sense.
>>
>>85845816
I'd say he definitely plays it up for the camera.
>>
>>85846276
https://vimeo.com/27597678

The whole segment with Will Self is gold
>>
>>85846392
what is this?
>>
I do like this show, but its easy to forget that in between the funny semi wise and deep quotes there's a lot of cringe humour, which I hate. Like there'll be times where it feels like someone is trying to introduce Karl to their culture and he's just like "hurr durr I don't like it/I don't get it/ I wanna go home" right in front of them, which is always particularly bad when there's a language barrier for some reason. In fact I'm pretty sure there was an episode where he got invited to someone's house for dinner to try the local cuisine, he didn't want to try it and just left. When stuff like that happens he doesn't come across as the unpretentious, common-sense, underdog ordinary bloke that people make him out to be, he comes off as a spoiled, disrespectful, rude brat.
>>
>>85845816
I like him better that Karl, he is the only reasons why this show is funny.
>>
>>85846989
He doesn't though, not if you listen. He's plenty polite most of the time, he's just trying to be honest, and is awkward, and generally HE didn't decide who to see (if we're talking Idiot Abroad. in Moaning of Life he chooses the stuff so he's a bit more openminded)
That time you're thinking of, he was in Japan, and they were trying to get him to eat this rotten smelling fermented fish, and he was trying to politely decline.. and they were saying it's an expensive delicacy and then he's (rightfully) saying 'no reason to waste it on me then, let someone else have it who'd appreciate it'
>>
>>85847267
There's nothing quite as heartbreaking as when he met the pissdrinking indian, sat through his insipid lecture about how urolagnia cures all diseases, showed him his jars of aged urine, and Karl is trying to learn more about it but reluctant to taste any.. and if he did, it'd be his own at least. but he still holds out...
Then he sees the guy giving his big public 'drink your wee' seminar, and NOBODY is buying it. Just a bunch of bored rural indians sitting there, bored, not leaving but sure as fuck not volunteering to drink any.. and Karl can't take it anymore so he goes behind the thing, pees into a jar, comes out, and is like "here, i'll do it" and takes a sip and immediately violently spits it out..
he tried
>>
File: 1471052773091.jpg (24KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
1471052773091.jpg
24KB, 480x361px
>>85847228
Yeah, Ricky is a good host, he knows how to enable Karl just right.
I
>>
>>85845816
Atleast he's better than Stephen. Stephen is the friend that dosent know when he's gone too far with shit and cant take a joke and when someone does insult him he literally has to make a crusade about it and wont drop it untill he thinks he's been proven right.

atleast with ricky. he tries to be a comedic asshole about everything. but Stephen is just a curmudgeonly asshole.
>>
>>85844391
>Imagine all that burning plastic fumes coming out of the volcano it'd be awful.
Oh, you mean the ashes and all the other fumes that's coming of it constantly aren't already bad?
>>
>>85847437
though, in return, karl gives it to stephen even worse than ricky.
he's a weird third stooge in their bunch
>>
>>85846161
the what?
THE WHAT?
>>
>>85842021
DON'T. TALK. SHIT.
>>
>>85847614
how many times did he say that and it turned out karl was completely right
fuck me, how many times did he ADMIT IT and then go on to do it again later
>>
>>85846276
>little cunt
>not exactly nice

What? I don't think Karl is a saint but I don't think he is not at least nice. I feel like a normal person would have gotten way more angrier at Ricky and Steve if they were made fun of like that on the podcast. The only times Karl did get angry were pretty justified, like Ricky demanding him on the phone to do something crazy in some other country while Ricky didn't even know what it was like to be there. Or him getting angry with Steve because he was making fun of his appearance while he was a giant.
>>
>>85847712
well he's not exactly LOVING is my point. he doesnt seem to have any feelings at all really beyond moaning. very mancunian
>>
So, there's this bloke, right, and he's missin' an arm and a leg, and I think he's blind, but I've got him workin' as me XO on my oil rig mercenary base...
>>
File: pilko's bizzarre adventure.png (224KB, 1344x524px) Image search: [Google]
pilko's bizzarre adventure.png
224KB, 1344x524px
>>85842021

I'm sorry what, Karl? The invincible bloke dies? The he's not fucking INVINCIBLE then is he? And was all that about them having the same mum? You're a lunatic Karl.
>>
>>85847625
>Karl says something silly
>KAAAL YOU MORON
>Ricky proceeds to sound like an even bigger retard explaining why what Karl said was stupid

bit weird innit?
>>
>>85845327

"Natural uranium", that is, unrefined ore, is not very dangerous. I'm actually very surprised that DU doesn't exceed it in radioactivity.

I think you're getting your facts from a scare site.
>>
>>85845289

Well, that's the same of the police and the military, innit?

What if all the police decided to go mental? We couldn't stop 'em, could we?
>>
>>85845705
It's not nu-4chan, Ricky really gets like this sometimes.
That time where they discuss what they think of the Ten Commandments was basically Ricky saying "I'm an atheist" repeatedly.
>>
I really hated the way Suzanne changed appearance from season 1 to 2 of the animated series.
She kinda looked better originally.
>>
>>85850111
Wikipedia
>>
File: thefuckdidyousay.jpg (32KB, 313x240px) Image search: [Google]
thefuckdidyousay.jpg
32KB, 313x240px
>>85849959
>Monkey News
>Ricky says Chimps don't have thumbs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJxcQt6nCC0

Karl's diary was always my favorite stuff from the show.
>>
>>85841942
>>85842111
I'm sorry I didn't word that correctly. I should have said "Karl found a wife who puts up with his nonsense and lets him watch freaks on TV instead of paying attention to her, what's your excuse?"
>>
File: tfw Ricky won't let him finish.png (17KB, 716x520px) Image search: [Google]
tfw Ricky won't let him finish.png
17KB, 716x520px
>>85841917
RICKYYYYYYY
>>
>>85853823
Karl is kinda charismatic and funny in his own way, so it doesn't matter if he's not the hottest man. I'm a boring unattractive idiot.
>>
>>85849959
Karl's idea for a physical symptom reading device for doctors was actually quite brilliant. Nowadays, they have to ask the patients what their pain is on a scale from one to 10, but if they had a way to easily measure objectively how much pain the person is experiencing, that would give them a much better picture to go forward with.
>>
>>85853823
His philosophy is that you shouldn't have to try hard to make a relationship work. If you're with the right person, you just gel.

And they've been gelling for like 20 years.
>>
>>85847267
>>85847374
I think the bit that sums up Karl the most for me is the time he spends with the 'laughing guru' in India.

He makes a genuine effort to try and understand his culture and beliefs and it turned out alright, mostly because it wasn't Ricky forcing him to do something gross or stupid or uncomfortable because "it'll be funny seeing Karl miserable"
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.