[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Costumed Jesse Quick confirmed for Flash season 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/the_flash/another-speedster-who-will-appear-in-season-3-of-the-flash-has-been-a144865
>>
>Flash
>Kid Flash
>Jesse Quick
>Jay Garrick
>Reverse-Flash
>Black Flash
>Rival
>Savitar

>/co/ buttblasted forever
>>
If they're smart they kick her over to LoT for the JSA stuff but I'm pretty sure they aren't
>>
>>85839851
Speed Force is a whore
>>
>>85839851
Mass Flash Family was really good in the comics, but the comics also didn't have Barry and the villain speedsters didn't stick around or show back up constantly.
>>
>>85839987
In comics they were also introduced and developed over 50 years and had books outside of Wally's solo where they got more focus.
>>
>>85839987
They're most likely setting up Quick to go off to Legends Season 3. She is from Earth 2 anyway.
>>
>>85839734
You know it'd be great if we could dial back on the speedsters
>>
>>85839987
I don't mind a lot of speedsters but I think it's happening way too fast in the show
>>
File: 1707565-jesse_quick.jpg (68KB, 726x903px) Image search: [Google]
1707565-jesse_quick.jpg
68KB, 726x903px
>>85839734
Who cares? She won't have her best costume, and she probably won't get to do much.
>>
File: speedsters skin.jpg (283KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
speedsters skin.jpg
283KB, 1280x960px
>>85841314
>way too fast
So it's pottery?
>>
Does there really need to be this many speedsters
>>
>>85839851
>All these speedsters before the Rogues are formed

At least we're getting Mirror Master and Top this season, r-right?
>>
>>85842775
Most writers are too stupid to figure how to make non-speedster threats for Flash. Even the comics rarely touch the rogues or non-speedsters anymore
>>
>>85842775
It's the Speed Force season, so yes.
>>
>>85839734
inb4 leather pants and jacket
>>
>>85842775
FUCK NO.

>>85840350
This.

I'm really tired of the main bad guy being a Speedster. Actually, I'm really tired of a season long big bad and it's obviously something the writers can't manage well on ANY of the Berlanti shows, but Savitar?

Just, NO.

>>85843012
They have twenty years of Silver Age Barry to plunder and some 15 years of Bronze/Modern Age Wally to plunder from books.

THERE'S really no excuse.
>>
File: Flash_v.2_98.jpg (75KB, 400x608px) Image search: [Google]
Flash_v.2_98.jpg
75KB, 400x608px
We going full Flash Family now

Bask in it friends
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.