[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 406
Thread images: 40

Have modern comics gone too far with culture synergy?
>>
>>85831645
no, just look at the 80s, if you were a conservative who was reading comics in that time you would have hate it too
>>
>Cultural synergy is a new thing in comics

Will fucking non-reading /tv/ and /pol/ fags just leave already?
>>
>>85831645
Are you refering to Spencer's Falcap handling of socio political themes or the hashtag? Because reading writers continuously trying to be hip by putting whatever the last site or app or stupid media trend is in comics is grating to me as well.
>>
File: hulkymca2.jpg (135KB, 600x824px) Image search: [Google]
hulkymca2.jpg
135KB, 600x824px
>>85831665
Jim Shooter though.
>>
>>85831645
>culture synergy

What a retarded thing to actually type out.
>>
>>85831700
now that is being diverse, a white and black man raping another dude.
>>
>>85831665
Im liberal and hate marvel now. Its not only conserbatives that hate forced tokens and sympathy for homophobic violent religions full of rapists.
>>
File: KKK.jpg (527KB, 1680x2576px) Image search: [Google]
KKK.jpg
527KB, 1680x2576px
I think this is a temporary shitfest that we'll look back on in a few years and realise it's probably for the best.

Comics definitely need more diversity. What's happening now, is the big two (mostly Marvel) are quite blatantly trying to force diversity instead of having naturally interesting diverse characters.

So we have female Thor, female Wolverine, black/female Iron Man equivalent, black Spider-Man, muslim Ms. Marvel, black Wally West, etc.

The only time it's worth complaining about is when they tell the original character to fuck off, which I'm pretty sure is what's happening with Thor but I haven't read it so someone else would have to confirm. The new diverse characters who have actually been well received by fans are the ones who are given their own unique personality and supporting cast (such as Kamala and Miles). Who knew that writing characters well will make readers interested regardless of ethnicity or gender? Big fucking shock isn't it.

It's one of those things where they're gonna really force diversity now, but eventually it'll just become more natural to have a more multiracial/gender cast in the future. Just got to get through this shitfest where anyone who is white or male isn't considered oppressed enough.
>>
>>85831829
>pic related
For some reason, all I can think of is Frankface.
>>
>>85831665
We actually have less political diversity now that we did back in the 80's.
>>
>>85831829
Pretty much this. The big two both have a bunch of marginally successful "minority" heroes but it's just easier to replace the big wigs and create controversy while you're at it...
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 125x94px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 125x94px
>>85831645
I happen to like the current story in Sam Wilson captain America. It's pretty damn close to what actual real life black individuals go they in America. Especially when in a position formerly and classically held by a white man.
Need a real world example?
Obama
Regardless of how much good he actually gets to do when not being stopped by the retarded right,
Regardless if he directly has nothing to do a situation.
Regardless if it's a completely off topic moment.
It's suddenly always his fault.
Why? Not because of actual reasons, facts, or data.
Nah just because he's a black dude " wearing the shield"

It's a example of this sickening underlying racism in America. And if you can't see that and are somehow offended by that comic. Then guess what, YOU are the problem.
Learn dammit! See thing thru your minds eye.
>>
nice thread, OP.
>>
>>85831926
>Need a real world example?
>Obama

That par for the course when it comes to being President.
>>
>>85831954
Yep, parties are just sports teams so we end up with situations where Obama deports more illegal immigrants than every other president from the 20th and 21st centuries and the Democrats say nothing and the Republicans don't give him any credit for it.
>>
>>85831829
I'm going to partially disagree with you. Black characters are relatively over represented now. They're only about 15 percent of the US population, with the biggest relative shortfalls being hispanics and asians in that order..

I will also argue that diversity behind the scenes is more important than diversity of the characters. And that diversity goes well beyond just the race of characters.

I mean I'll give you Kamala, but Bendis hasn't improved diversity with miles except in the most minor, superficial ways, even with what, a decade to work with? And I would bet he's doing to do even less with Riri.

>>85831926
I think the author is way too politically predictable. Showing the evil cops actually stopping street crime or bad guys, instead of going right for the FUCK THE POLICE from panel one would have been more effective.
>>
>>85832059
>Black characters are relatively over represented now. They're only about 15 percent of the US population

I love it when these arguments come up. By this logic, white characters are overrperesented.
>>
>>85831926
>Obama never gives people reasons to dislike him
>Critics are just racist
>>
>>85832080
You're correct. White characters are also overrepresented. But if you're making an argument about diversity as representation, which anon did not, but is very common, making more black characters isn't increasing diversity.
>>
>>85831926
well by the fact he has not complete some of his promise from 2008 make people dislike him
>>
>>85831645
I'm going to start buying this book just to spite you guys.
>>
>>85832193
>I am going to eat shit just to spite you guys

This is how you sound like, try again.
>>
>>85832209
Yeah? I'll fucking do that, too!
>>
>>85832209
You're discussing a product you won't buy and regurgitating the same non-arguments over and over again. Trust me, his spiteful buy says more than this and other threads.
>>
>>85832235
follow your dreams anon, follow your dreams
>>
>>85832193
Please do. It's not like these /pol/ and /tv/ fags read or purchase comics anyway. You'd be dealing them a major blow.

But for real though Sam's book isn't very good. Get Miles, Kamala, or Whor instead.
>>
>>85832254
>suggesting whor, miles and kamala as good
>not suggesting Nova.

fuck you.
>>
>>85831730
>a white and black man raping another dude
Google "Sex Bazaar"
>>
>>85832244
>if you dont buy it you have not right to talk about it.

>>85832254
No, buy carnage, let carnage get his 50 issues
>>
>>85832254
I have no interest in Miles or Kamala.
>>
>>85831665
>>85831677
Marvel was always very liberal (except in WW2-era) but lately they have been stepping it up a lot and the frogs are noticing the water is too hot for their liking.

I mean, yeah, you're right. It's not a new thing. But the complains are new, and they are just not starting randomly. A while there weren't so many complains about Marvel, were there? At least I don't remember any.
All was good and proper, Marvel sucked ass as always but at least was calling them out for doing anti white male propaganda and pandering to SJW's.
That's because they were not overdoing it, like they do now.
>>
>>85832261
I forgot about Sam. I havent gotten around to reading his book yet. I liked his previous series though.
>>
>>85832276
I still don't know why peopple say Nova is bad. that's "how to make a teen book 101". Solid and good.

And I don't know what people see in Ms Marvel, to me it's just waifu bait.
>>
>>85832128
By definition it is. But even if it wasn't it's not like black characters are the only ones being made, they're just the only ones that really piss people off. Pl
>>
File: THATS NOICE.png (294KB, 478x866px) Image search: [Google]
THATS NOICE.png
294KB, 478x866px
>>85832262
I remember some anon posted a bunch of logs from an university that had "internet" in the late 80s.

The complains that people had about marvel comics were not about race, but about things like "The beyonder is killing the new mutants" or "secret wars 2 is a cash grab".
>>
File: 1462827625903.jpg (155KB, 600x937px) Image search: [Google]
1462827625903.jpg
155KB, 600x937px
>>85832271
>Not liking best waifu
>>
>>85832302
Oops meant to >>85832273
>>
File: Batman spanks a woman.jpg (78KB, 540x275px) Image search: [Google]
Batman spanks a woman.jpg
78KB, 540x275px
>>85831645
The synergy was always there.
>>
>>85832290
New Nova's not bad, he's just not interesting.
Unless you're a teen, I suppose.
Even so, he likes Kamala, I think? That's pretty fucked up.
>>
>>85832307
>liking him only because she is waifu material
>>
>>85832307
Sorry, as lonely and pathetic as I probably am, I'll never be a waifufag.
>>
>>85832261
Nova's book is utter thrash, dumb characterfag. I'm glad they're killing him.
>>
>>85832302
I do read the letter fans write in alot of their old comics back from the 60s and 70s, which are my favorite decades of Marvel.
Fans back then weren't taking it easy on Marvel. Their letters were full of criticism but to his honor, Stan Lee was publishing them answering to them anyway.
But it's just like you said, fans back then were criticizing the quality of their product overall and not if they were diverse enough or not. It wasn't an issue unlike now. I'm not American but I'm gonna go ahead and say thanks Obama for making everyone a racist by forcing diversity down their throats wether they like it or not.
>>
File: 1462773100796.png (110KB, 340x208px) Image search: [Google]
1462773100796.png
110KB, 340x208px
>>85832290
You're on a board that's home to mostly virgins and you wonder why waifu bait is popular?
>>
>>85831645

Take back the shield? I don't get it. It's obviously a race thing. But like take back the shield from the black man because it was created for a white one? More likely the opposite as Marvel is massively PC, but somebody explain this nonsense.
>>
>>85832463
>this proyection
>>
>>85832193
Wait, you mean you didn't have it on your pull list before, and it is only the sheer asschapness you have from anon's opinions that cause you to spend your money that way?

WTF does your pull list look like anyways?

Hell. Maybe I should be publicly hating genuinely good shit, that I don't like because of people like you.

>>85832254
Kamala is good, but more for a 13 year old girl, than for my taste. Miles did jack shit for years before I gave up on him. Did something actually worthwhile happen when I wasn't paying attention?

And whor is, I think Aarons worst book. If you want something from him, read Southern fucking Bastards. Aaron's culturally a rare minority in comics, and the shit does an astounding job of covering heavy shit in black/white relations in the deep south, without going full retard. Possibly in the same neighborhood as Chris Priest in that regard.

>>85832273
Two differences: One is a higher profile in the public eye.

Two is that they're doing high profile PR pushes about this, as in daytime TV inteviews about this.

>>85832297
If your definition is that diversity giving representation to unrepresented minorities, then you're completely wrong here. What is your standard for underrepresentation here? Or are you using some other standard for diversity? If there's underrepresentation, then that presumes that there's a "correct" representation.

>>85832336
You are so lonley, that you reject even the pure love of the 2d?

>>85832438
It would probably be better, assuming you give enough of a fuck to read the comic. Current Captain America run. Written by Spencer. Or just browse the inevitable 300 bait threads to come in the next 3 weeks.
>>
>>85832463
Dude, there's more than enough /pol/ out there as it is. You don't need to invent new shit to be oppressed by.
>>
>>85832486
>reject the pure love of 2d

no him but I do have a waifu, and I can safely says is better than Kamala
>>
>>85832486
>Hell. Maybe I should be publicly hating genuinely good shit, that I don't like because of people like you.
Yes! Let the Spite Wars begin!
>>
>>85832486
>Two differences: One is a higher profile in the public eye.
It contributes but not so much. While it's true that if Marvel would not appeal to a broader public as it does now (thanks to the MCU), they would get less complains but now the nature of complains they're getting has also changed.

>Two is that they're doing high profile PR pushes about this, as in daytime TV inteviews about this.
Not that I'm aware of any but that's part of them overdoing it, like I said.
I just know what I see in the comics. And what I see is a massive push for diversity, on a scale which is completely unpecedented.
>>
>>85832273
> Marvel was always very liberal (except in WW2-era) but lately they have been stepping it up a lot and the frogs are noticing the water is too hot for their liking.

Two problems with that: the first is that its not just Marvel, American media overall is becoming 'too liberal' for some people.

And that is, at its heart, because the conservative opinion of whats allowed to be in media HASN'T MOVED in decades. Progressivism has stepped forward one tiny bit at a time, but conservatism still thinks that they paid their pound of flesh by letting black people be on television and that means they paid up front for nothing else ever changing ever again.

Of course the hardcore conservatives were going to find themselves in boiling water after a while. Whats the alternative? Only straight white people, with one or two token racial characters, forever?
>>
>>85832374
>making everyone a racist by forcing diversity down their throats wether they like it or not.
If you are actively opposed to diversity then you're probably a bigot
That's like saying that school integration forced diversity on non-racists, making them into racists, rather than their opposing integration because they were already racist
>>
File: stevie and kitty.jpg (188KB, 699x780px) Image search: [Google]
stevie and kitty.jpg
188KB, 699x780px
>Have modern comics gone too far with culture synergy?
Nah.
>>
>>85832463
It's not just the comics.
And I'm not a racist before or now either. I'm just calling it as I see it.
Don't misquote me, I didn't use first person plural.
>>
>>85832645
Kitty uses the n word a lot for a Jewish girl
>>
>>85831829
>Look back on it

Nigger this is the death of comics

They are alienating all the loyal readers they have, aka there only audience

They alienated mainstream readers by removing comics from newsstands , and now if they put them back its too late because everyone uses kindles now and print is dead

I sincerely doubt we will have anything but online indie comics and graphic novels in 10 years (actually maybe it is for the best, Marvel and DC should die)
>>
>>85832600
It's a mistake to view progressiveness as linear. It's not a spectrum. By the standards of 1960's progressives, the current progressives are actually moving backwards in some sense.

And your're completely out of touch on where the focus of the culture wars are anyways. The new hotness is transexuality.

>>85832679
Depens on what schul you go to. Most are at least savy enough to use the Yiddish when they say that shit.
>>
>>85832643
Diversity creates mistrust, it's an uncomfortable fact a Harvard scientist found out himself http://www.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/?page=full
>>
>>85831665
Even if it's not new, calling Marvel out on being as subtle as fist in your face when it comes to their political opinions should be called out even by people who agree with them especially if what they write is one-sided.
>>
>>85832763
The natural human reaction is racist
>>
>>85831829
>Miles
>unique personality
He's literally Peter with a darker skin tone, the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>85832643
Actually I believe in assimilation not diversity.
Everyone's welcome, so long as they assimilate.
If people want to become a part of my group, they must stop being who they were and start being who we are. Otherwise they can stay where they were before.
That's not bigotry because I don't think of any less of them, I actually do want friendship with different cultural groups but everyone to their own.
I don't think for example that "niggers" aren't as good as the white American. They know no other life than the American life, that's perfect assimilation right there.
But anyway, that's not the point.

The point is the liberal masterminds behind Marvel do that push for diversity as they see it, in a very offensive way. They don't create a new black character and get him loved by everyone, they steal somebody else's spotlight and that's where everyone cries foul.
For example, Storm. African, female, strong woman, everyone loves her. When she first appeared she and the other X-Men, that each of them was from different cultural and national backgrounds, they became instantly loved by everyone. They were completely new, they did their own thing and they did it good and everyone loved them for that and they became well deserved classics. That's the true "All-new, all-different" that we would all love to read, X-Men's second generation.

But what do they do now, they steal the spotlight that white male Captain America has and give it to a black man, they steal the spotlight of white male Thor and give it to a woman, they steal the spotlight of white male Iron Man and give it to a black girl, they steal the spotlight of white male Wolverine and give it to a woman, they steal the spotlight of white male Hulk and give it to an asian male, and so on and so forth, on what seems to be endless.
That's not new, that's not different that's them merely crapping on characters we all loved. It's killing something classic that pisses us off, for the sake liberal propaganda.
>>
>>85831645
You think it really matters? I doubt any of this will be permanent anyway.

In the 90's DC had
>Kyle GL, Wally Flash,
>Aquaman was a one handed pirate,
>Wonderwoman was a red headed bow and arrow user,
>Batman was some other guy in armor,
>Superman was low powered,
Now all the silver age faces are back
>>
>>85832950
Artemis and AzBats were meant to be temporary though.
>>
>>85832818
>naturalistic fallacy
>>
File: 2 pantries.png (53KB, 267x198px) Image search: [Google]
2 pantries.png
53KB, 267x198px
>i'm not a racist, I just don't like it when I see too many minorities in comic books
>>
>>85832950
Let white trash be white trash, anon.
>>
>>85831645
No. It's just that today's culture is all unsalvageable crap.
>>
>>85831645
Comics have always had a liberal bent proportionate to their era, with the possible exception of the 90's. If you don't like it, stop reading.
>>
>>85833038

Have you ever considered that nostalgia is clouding your judgment?
>>
>>85833038
Literally every generation has said this. You're not unique or special. Every generation has thought that this generation is doomed. It's not; you're just jaded, cynical trash.
>>
>>85832857
I bet the smug leftist like >>85833010 wont answer to your post
>>
>>85833068
He will

With CURRENT YEAR SHITLORD
>>
>>85833010
>no one has a problem with Falcon the character
>Marvel turns him into Black Captain America because Falcon can't actually carry a solo on his own
The people who still buy it deserve what they get desu
>>
>>85833068

anyone who uses "liberal propaganda" to describe a comic book is not worth responding to
>>
File: p3.jpg (50KB, 512x478px) Image search: [Google]
p3.jpg
50KB, 512x478px
>>85833068
>being this buttblasted
>>
Quick question: How many posters ITT are non-white?
>>
>>85833117
Marvel legitimately does publish agitprop now.
>>
>>85833068
>unironically using "smug leftist" as a slur
Gosh I can't wait 'til Trump loses horribly.
>>
But /co/, the money Marvel makes off SJWs goes to Trump's campaign. Be happy.
>>
>>85833163
Me. And I think the whole diversity push is fucking retarded. It's so forced, even a blind person could see it
>>
>>85833167

Yes anon, everything you don't like is propaganda.
>>
>>85833184
why would a jew support the republicans ?
>>
>>85833201
>Me
Prove it.
>>
Legit question: Should companies avoid making too many minority/women characters to avoid being accused of "forcing diversity"?
>>
>>85833117
Yeah, Marvel Comics are completely apolitical, it's just superheroes doing their superheroics like Angela and Whor and it has nothing to do with agendas like feminism, nothing at all!
>>
>>85833208
Because shekels, stupid goy.
>>
>>85833207
>Agitprop (/ˈædʒᵻtprɒp/; from Russian: aгитпpoп [ɐɡʲJtˈprop], derived from agitation and propaganda)[1] is stage plays, pamphlets, motion pictures and other art forms with an explicitly political message.
>>
>>85833210
>posting a picture of myself
What, you think I'm some fag on /soc/?
>>
>>85833223
>>85833233

So you consider shit like MGS to be propaganda?
>>
>>85833207
>>85833233
Propaganda depends on the viewer
>>
>>85831926
>Regardless of how much good he actually gets to do when not being stopped by the retarded right,

how to spot someone who isn't knowledgeable about politics 101.
>>
>>85833254
In my limited experience with MGS, it doesn't take a side. It's bad people all around.
>>
>>85833254
MGS... Metal Gear Solid?
I have no fucking clue, I never bothered with it.
>>
>>85833268

>flashes NUKES AND WAR ARE BAD across the screen
>doesn't take a side
>>
>>85833268
>It's bad people all around.
So, just like real life?
>>
>>85832463
cool it, tyrone
>>
>>85833221
Companies should hire skilled writers.
>>
>>85833249
No proof? Then poof.
>>
>>85833223
>>85833233

By this definition so much shit (many things you enjoy) would be considered propaganda.
>>
It'd be alright if they gave you any reason to give a shit about the new versions of all these classic heroes. If the Female Wolverine, Thor and Captain Marvel stopped existing tomorrow, nobody would care.

If Black female Iron Man, Black/Hispanis Spider-Man and Muslim Gun Toting Green Lantern stopped being published, sales wouldn't be affected one bit.

These aren't characters anyone gets invested in. You think people would want to see an Ironheart movie instead of Iron Man 4? You think people want Miles Morales instead of Pete? No, because we haven't been given any incentive to love these characters.

The Big Two have been so lazy about this, all they've done is taken a well loved character and put them through the diversity machine and expect us to still have the same level of attachment for them. If they'd just thought up a brand new character and let a fanbase generate naturally, people would be far more receptive to diversity.

I think Harley is probably the greatest example. If DC wanted "Girl Joker" in today's climate, they'd probably just genderswap Joker himself, or give him a daughter or something dumb. They'd almost definitely retire him as a character until they'd finishing pushing their diverse female version. Back in the day however, they took the much smarter approach of introducing her as just another henchman. Slowly revealing her backstory, giving us a reason to care for her with her running them of abuse and eventually she's grown to the point where she can sustain multiple comics. It's now a case where she's got her big superhero movie and the Joker is a 10 minute cameo in HER story. All that happened naturally. Needs to be the same with every character.
>>
>>85833279
>War and nukes are bad, but inevitable

Finish your premise, you dunce. More than political, MGS is cynical.
>>
>>85833319

How is that not a message? Also, no, mgs is clearly very anti-war and anti-nuke.
>>
>>85833279
There are those that would say nukes and war are necessary, but only a small minority of weapons manufacturers would say those things are good.
>>85833306
Sure. I don't like lazily written propaganda though, which is what Marvel puts out.
>>
>>85833279
>nukes are bad
>war is bad

pick one
>>
>>85833306
To be frank, EVERYTHING has a message.
>>
File: 71917_20130828151202_char.jpg (10KB, 164x240px) Image search: [Google]
71917_20130828151202_char.jpg
10KB, 164x240px
>>85833316
>If DC wanted "Girl Joker" in today's climate, they'd probably just genderswap Joker himself, or give him a daughter
You called?
>>
>>85832059
>Bendis hasn't improved diversity with miles except in the most minor, superficial ways, even with what, a decade to work with? And I would bet he's doing to do even less with Riri.
If only we could find what blackmail material Bendis holds and take it away from him so he could get canned. Fucking troll jumps from popular title to popular title pretending he's the reason it's successful and not because of movie synergy and thousands of variant covers.
>>
File: 1472279738716.jpg (289KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472279738716.jpg
289KB, 1920x1080px
Legacy characters are stupid anyway. BuckyCap was dumb and so was this.

They CAN be handled well as an idea, but ONLY if they're permanent. If they're just temporary interns on the title (Which is what happens 99% of the time) then it's fucking useless, continuity and narrative cluttering wank.

Also, Sam Wilson's run is pretty hammy. Now, I do believe political commentary has a place in Cap comics, and anti fascism/anti-American values slamming is equally deserving of its place, the stuff in the FalcCap run was just too blatant and hamfisted (i.e the Trump supporters in the first issue making explicit references to the dumb wall). I think the Nuke storyline in the NOW run is an example of the limit of blatantness and political messaging, that got over the anti-immigration perspective in a way that still contributed to the story and didn't go out of it's way to specifically attack certain people and immediately date the comic (which is what contemporary political references as on the nose as the Trump ones do.)

I think, at the very least, FalcCap is more fitting than BuckyCap. The whole black in America angle with the themes of Captain America and picking us his legacy is fantastically meaty as a concept to dig into, but it's just been handled pretty poorly.
>>
>>85833302
No soy el anon al que le respondes, pero yo tampoco soy blanco y detesto lo que está haciendo Marvel y toda estas cojudeces liberales como Diversidad, Inclusión, Representación, etc. y que apestan más a culpa blanca y mercenarismo que a algún deseo sincero de ayudar a su sociedad.

¿Y ahora qué dices, hdp?
>>
>>85833316
The problem is that, in this case Marvel, they dont spend a lot of time fleshing out the character.

Harley has been around for 20 years, the same case can be made about deadpool, they are new heroes that have become the as popular as maybe wonder woman or spider-man and marvel and DC spent a lot of crossovers, volumes and minis for that to happen.

Now marvel is more worry in events and the seasonal format they are using only hurts the characters they want to push.
>>
>>85833302
>needing to know someone's skin color to take take their statement of worth or not
Well that's not racist or anything
>>
File: 1454372339852.jpg (589KB, 1405x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1454372339852.jpg
589KB, 1405x1077px
I'm just so sick of race being an issue in everything. In comics, in video games, in movies. I grew up in the 90s and I swear it's like we've moved backwards 50 years. Either people are bitching that there are too many white people and therefore it's racist or there are too many non-white people and therefore it's SJW agenda driven liberal propaganda.
>>
>>85833306
Yeah. Marvel was propagandizing to get America in the war against the nazis back in the 40s.
But like I said before, it's not the fucking point.
The point is that for the sake of propaganda today, they're ruining our favorite characters.
Like I explained here: >>85832857

They fuck over Thor for example, I complain because I liked Thor, and they call me a racist for that.
I would have complained though the same, if they happened to whitewash the Black Panther, for example.

It just so happens that they do this because they're pushing a certain political agenda, that of cultural diversity, and that pisses me off extra.
Not because I don't like liberals, which admittedly I don't like indeed, but because they're ruining my favorite characters for that agenda's sake.
They could have introduced NEW diverse characters, like they did with the X-Men back then as I mentioned for an example in my previous post, and I wouldn't utter one single complain because there would be nothing to complain about. In fact, I would be thrilled seeing them finally for fucking once after so many years (cause really, when had there been a time they did something really new?) to see something new coming up on stage.
>>
>>85833397
>respondiendo a la bait

Maricon
>>
>>85833397
Bonito Traductor de Google, hermano.
>being Latino and hating leftism
¡No olvide votar a Trump!
>>
>>85833359

Which is why calling comic books/cartoons/fucking anything you don't like "propaganda" is retarded.
>>
>>85833422
>being latino and not hating leftism

Yeah, just look at Venezuela
>>
>>85833405
No, just wanting to know how retarded you USfags are.
>>
>>85833338
It's a message, but unlike Marvel's crap it's not an open letter to the public to apologize for being born straight white males.

The message is, the world is shit, it has always been shit and most likely will always be shit
>>
>>85832428
I wonder about its popularity OUTSIDE this board, moron.
>>85832337
said the richardfag. No, it's not trash.
>>85832328
he's the kind of kid who want to do the right thing, ending up to fucking things up even worse, this is why I like his story. I don't follow ANAD, is this true?
>>
>>85833442

So it's okay because you agree with it.
>>
>>85833438
>Hillary is worse than Maduro!
¡No olvide votar a Trump!
>>
>>85833438
>implying I'm American
wew lad

Further south. Way way south. Like, our president used to be a nip in the 90s south
>>
>>85833437
propaganda is when the message is consciously put there
>>
>>85833437
not really as I said, propaganda depends on the eyes of the viewer.

a paper that says "communism is cool" can be seen as propaganda or not.

>>85833458
marxists are the reason why Colombia has been in war with one of the longest surviving militias.
>>
>>85833474
Peru ?
>>
File: make america marvelous again.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
make america marvelous again.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>85833437
The key phrase is "highly politicized." When you have multiple comics where a presidential candidate is presented as a supervillain, that is a highly politicized work.
>>
It's not like I buy comics anyways now I won't even bother to DL them.
>>
>>85833525
I am the same.
I used to download for nostalgia's sake, but now not even that.
>>
>>85833484

What is your fucking definition of propaganda then?

>>85833501

Anything can be interpreted as "highly politcized" if you analyze it hard enough.
>>
>>85833484
>Latinos are as illiterate as whites
Oh well.
>>
>>85833499
Sí senpai
>>
>>85833501
This is about as subtle as a brick to the face.
>>
>>85833554
>Anything can be interpreted as "highly politcized" if you analyze it hard enough.
If you have to analyze it hard, it's not explicitly political.
>>
>>85833554
>Anything can be interpreted as "highly politcized" if you analyze it hard enough.

that

>>85833558
>first world people dont know how bad the left can be

hmmm
>>
File: classic.png (627KB, 605x484px) Image search: [Google]
classic.png
627KB, 605x484px
>>85833010
>it's literally not racist when minorities complain about 'whitewashing' though
>>
>>85832059
Hispanic is not a race

Any race can be hispanic.

Hispanic means spanish origin
>>
>>85833586
>>85833010
Thank God I'm not American. I like my third world shithole (italy) so much...
>>
>>85833010
So is it racist when non-whites complain about "white washing"?
>>
>>85832682
This anon gets it.
>>
>>85833614
You can't be racist against whites cause punching upwards or some stupid reason
>>
>>85833117
>anyone who expresses an opinion I disagree with is not worth responding to

Sure is Tumblr in here.
>>
>>85833578
>the third world still thinking the left is bad
That explains all the wars, the poverty, the dictatorships. Stay away from my country, please.
>>
>>85832682
>this is the death of comics
"We were just a bunch of punk kids working in the back end of Magazine Management,” said Chris Claremont. “Nobody bought comics. It was a dying industry, and we knew it. Nobody cared. We were just there to have fun. We all figured by 1980 we’d all be out looking for a real job.”
>>
>>85832059
>Black characters are relatively over represented now.
How do you know? You realize in Mile's book he isn't surrounded by 99% blacks and he himself his partly hispanic like Sam.
>>
>>85833654
>stay away from my country
impossible, i dont know where you live
>>
>>85832790
>comics
>subtle
think you're missing the point here
>>
>>85833637

>everyone is worth responding to no matter how retarded

do you try to argue with homeless people yelling that the world is gonna end?
>>
>>85831926
Yeah, i'm liking the new issues too. I think that Spencer is reaching a good equilibrium of politics. And he is writing US Agent very well.
>>
>>85833208
>believing the "liberalism is a Jewish conspiracy" /pol/ memes

Because the religious Christian right portion of the republican party are the ones who support Jewish causes and favor unwavering support for Israel.

Orthodox Jews are overwhelmingly republicans. The rest are split about 50/50. In pretty much every presidential election the Jewish vote goes half and half.

Most conservative news organizations are headed by Jews too. The entire staff of Brietbart.com, for example, is made up of Jewish guys.
>>
>>85833586
>>85833614
Because white people are already overrepresented, so white-washing usually serves to erase the already few non-white characters
Everyone in comics (replace comics with literally any other media) is already white so changing a white character's race isn't as big a loss
>>
>>85832374
Anon I'd like to know specifically what Obama policy caused Marvel to go full diversity retard.

Most of the diversity problems in America are driven by two things.

1. The media
2. Decades tension build up.

You think Ferguson, Milwalke, Baltimore, etc were bad just because so random person got killed? No, those were breaking points. The average black/minority in those areas lived in towns and conditions that were poor and pretty much shitholes for a first world country. And a lot of factors playing into that is from historically having no wealth or means of escape due to past institutional racism.

You can't change the laws one day to say all are now equal and suddenly expect everyone to be on equal footing.
>>
>>85831829
Nobody cares about minority character unless a big name is attached. It doesn't matter how interesting they are, no one will even pick up the book if it's a literally who. It's the same problem every unknown suffers. This unfortunately is the only way to get noticeable diversity
>>
>>85833749
So then why don't those non-whites complaining about white washing go make their own movies/games/comics/etc? Why are white people bitched at for making shit that caters primarily to white people and has mostly white characters?

I don't see any white people screaming at Spike Lee or Tyler Perry or The Wayans Brothers for having almost exclusively black characters in their films.
>>
>>85833928
Because it's much easier to blame "the man" than doing actual shit

Which is probably why the States turned into a racial clusterfuck after a black guy became "the man"
>>
>>85832463
I don't know about the Obama part, but forced diversity can turn people racist who weren't before or at least had no ill feelings towards a particular group beforehand.

>the white man took muh land
Okay, sorry about that chief. Have a casino and a monthly paycheck.
I already said sorry and I feel bad dude. What more do you want?
...I heard you the first two times...
Oh my fucking god, fuck off already! We fought. You lost. We kept the land. Time to move on.

Media has toned it down over the years regarding native "oppression" but I still have to listen to this shit on a daily basis because my company loves making its diversity quotas.
Endless whining about things that are no longer an issue grates on the nerves. Same with those who still complain about slavery or women's rights.
>>
>>85833928
>So then why don't those non-whites complaining about white washing go make their own movies/games/comics/etc?

Except they literally do.
>>
>>85833749
>Because white people are already overrepresented

But so are blacks. For making up only about 12% of the Ameican population, they are vastly overrepresented in comics, movies and TV.
>>
>>85833749
The target demographics for comics are mostly white.There's nothing wrong with catering to white people when they're the ones that buy almost all your stuff.
>>
is just marketing, the more a customer is marketed to, the more frustrated they become and the more manipulated or helpless they feel.
>>
>>85833987
>>the white man took muh land
>I already said sorry and I feel bad dude. What more do you want?
I have a feeling he may want the land back...
>>
>>85834007
Asians and latinos do.
>>
>>85834007
He meant exclussively, without "touching" what whites made for whites on the side.
>>
File: MCDUFFIE1-obit-jumbo.jpg (189KB, 1024x737px) Image search: [Google]
MCDUFFIE1-obit-jumbo.jpg
189KB, 1024x737px
>>85834046
O-okay...
>>
>>85834035
The land his ancestors conquered from a weaker Native American tribe long before the settlers came.
>>
But seriously lets get back to basics: None of you /tv/ fucks read comics.

Marvel can announce tomorrow they'll be pandering exclusively to white men and their sales will plummet. Why? They lost the diversity crowd and you basement dwellers wont step foot outside your house and into a comic book shop. You know it too.
>>
>>85834089
Did I ever say there doesn't exist a single black comic book artist or writer, you moron? Exceptions always prove the rule and by and large, they just don't create their own stuff to the same extent as whites, asians, indians and latinos do. They rely on white people to put them in their media.
>>
>>85834115
>you know it too
Wow I didnt know you could see the future :^).
>>
>>85834115
But book sales have already plummeted. Plummeting anymore from this point on isn't really possible
>>
>>85834115
Breevorrt pls go.
>>
you would think black people are the only minority if you read these books.
>>
>>85834046
Who is Dwayne McDuffie? Who is Sana Amant?
>>
>>85834115
except Marvel is doing worse and worse every year in comic book sales, ever since they started pandering to the diversity crowd.
>>
>>85834035
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crow_Creek_massacre
They're just mad the Americans are way more efficient in warfare.And way more tolerant too. Literally the only reason minorities get to bitch and moan is because the Americans and Western Europeans let them to.
>>
>>85834142
maybe blacks arent that interested in comics in first place as whites are
>>
>>85833987
You're a fucking idiot is actually all
>>
>>85834150
>I dont understand business

Ok Anon.
>>
>>85831926
That's literally just politics and the other party talking shit about the other's president. Bush was compared to a monkey throughout his presidency.
>>
>>85834183
Agreed. So why again should comic books pander to them?
>>
>>85834142
Bro you're fucking clueless, black people make a lot of media
They produce a huge amount of American pop cultue
>>
>>85834172
Actually they've been doing fine in a dying industry but you keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>85834150

It's 2016 and do you really think teenagers and kids aren't going to go out of their way to read a comic.

In 20 years, comic books will be a dead medium
>>
>>85834195
Neither do Marvel. When their best book pushes 100k coming off movies with 100m viewers, and loses sales every other month, there's 0 fucking retention or attraction
>>
>>85834105
The amount of Tribal genocide that predates European encounters is impressive.
>>
>>85834184
How so?
>>
>>85834142
What is the extent of what they create in comics? I'm willing to bet it's not the same in between the groups you just listed.
>>
>>85834195
the only books that sell for marvel are characters that either were created in the silver/golden age or characters that are using another character name.

Creating a new character, white or black will only bring mediocre to bad sales numbers for marvel.
>>
>>85834223
They also consume the most amount of TV/Movies in the US while most Internet pirates are white males. Hmm I wonder why the industry started to pander to blacks now....
>>
>>85834156
Which ones?
>>
>>85834226
I'm well aware of that. Which is why it's funny when anons try to bring up the "BUT BOOK SALES ARE INCREASING" line.

Yes, book sales are increasing on #1 relaunches and variants. And that's straight up bubble inflation. Any 1st year economic analyst will be able to tell you what happens after that
>>
>>85834215
because there is always a market for specific group of people.

that is marketing 101
>>
File: the Mayor of MGTown.jpg (132KB, 600x555px) Image search: [Google]
the Mayor of MGTown.jpg
132KB, 600x555px
Some say this will only be temporay, but that will only be the case if the core adioounce isn't displaced.

Should the Tumblr crowd become the common comic buyers the stories, morals, humor and themes will cater to them.

Just like how manga often panders to young men and have tons of panty shots and such.
>>
>>85834224
The fact that it started to become a dying industry when they started pandering to minorities and liberals has obviously no correlation at all.
>>
>>85834277
While also alienating the majority of your current customer base?
>>
>>85834012
source?
>>
>>85834245
>New characters dont sell

Wow what an insightful thought Anon. How at all does this counter my argument?
>>
>>85834105
Actually, nations like the Iroquois came about when they finally decided to stop killing each other and live in peace.
And then they got conquered by people not even from the same continent. Karma I guess.
>>
>>85834308
that why you develop other products at the same time to pander to the other groups.
>>
>>85831926
Spencer's writing a much more interesting Cap run than Remender did.
>>
>>85834330
it isnt, I am supporting your argument.
>>
>>85834304
They are trying to reach out for a lifeline. It won't save them, but the buzz will at least get them attention for a little while
>>
>>85834310
Source for what? That blacks make up 12% of the American population? Use fucking google.

Source that blacks are overrepresented in media? Simple observation based on the fact that far more than 12% of characters in comics, tv and movies are black.
>>
>>85834308
Did that happen with non-white comic characters in the past?
>>
File: 1311949083856.jpg (82KB, 486x409px) Image search: [Google]
1311949083856.jpg
82KB, 486x409px
>>85834304
Lol you dont read comics Anon. The industry has been slowly dying for decades and comics have always pandered to liberals.

Explain this to me Anon. If Marvel was being kept afloat by pandering exclusively to white males, why would they shoot themselves in the foot?
>>
>>85834384
Isn't the only thing they're overrepresented in.
>>
File: 64633864.jpg (64KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
64633864.jpg
64KB, 400x400px
>>85834363
My bad Anon.
>>
>>85834384
>Simple observation based on the fact that far more than 12% of characters in comics, tv and movies are black.
Yes, a source for that stat. Observations could be hindered by confirmation bias and too many times anons here confuse hispanic characters for white and hispanic characters for black.
>>
File: Penis envy.jpg (487KB, 1440x2201px) Image search: [Google]
Penis envy.jpg
487KB, 1440x2201px
>>85834391
Fucking patriachy.
>>
>>85834391
Nice strawman, but women have been superheroes in comics since the 40s or maybe even earlier.
>>
File: TheDeathOfAmericanComics.png (83KB, 1160x921px) Image search: [Google]
TheDeathOfAmericanComics.png
83KB, 1160x921px
>>85834403
I agree with you, but it's not like businesses always make smart decisions
>>
>>85832857
> I believe in assimilation not diversity

Since this is /co/ I should try to dig up that political cartoon just to show how stupid this "assimilation first" mindset is. The one with the immigrants in beer kegs stealing vote tallies.
>>
>>85834172
I'm not even pro-marvel styled forced legacy heroes, but most of it can be blamed on over reliance on events and constant number 1s.
>>
File: this is mindgame.png (6KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
this is mindgame.png
6KB, 223x226px
>>85834423
There is just too much bait these days anon.
>>
>>85834384
Why does the real life demogrpahics of the US population need to dictate fiction? This is autism personified.
>>
File: F-man.jpg (603KB, 1600x1414px) Image search: [Google]
F-man.jpg
603KB, 1600x1414px
There would be no controversy if marvel pushed diversity into the x-men.

Prove me wrong, pro-tip: you cant.
>>
>>85834403
>If Marvel was being kept afloat by pandering exclusively to white males, why would they shoot themselves in the foot?

Isn't that the million dollar question.

Same reason why movie studios decide to shoot themselves in the foot by doing all female reboots of beloved classics, which then bomb horribly. Or why the video game industry decided to do that for a while, until execs put a stop to it because they were losing too much money.
>>
>>85834465
because they sell ?
>>
>>85831926
Do you know how many jokes were made about Bush?

And even Clinton before the scandal shit?
>>
>>85834503
I dont think anyone who doesn't have extreme autism is cross referencing the demographics of a work of fiction with real life ones.
>>
>>85834465
Just mention them that women make 50% of the population and thus men are overrepresented, and see how fast they drop the argument.
>>
>>85834465
Because the argument I responded to was that it's okay to change white characters because they are overrepresented in media and I merely stated that blacks are overrepresented too, by those same real life demographic numbers that are being used to determine that whites are overrepresented, you fucking dimwit.
>>
File: Double_D_Ed.jpg (124KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Double_D_Ed.jpg
124KB, 640x480px
>>85834493
>I have no answer so I'm going to make up a bunch of shit and call that an argument.

I'm waiting for you to post reference Ghostbusters too.
>>
>>85834403
>Explain this to me Anon. If Marvel was being kept afloat by pandering exclusively to white males, why would they shoot themselves in the foot?
Cause they're continuously going after the mythical "new audience" dollar. Which is why Marvel started pandering to a different audience. Or DC rebooted to the nu52 hoping to get new readers.

When you're on a sinking ship, you try everything to raise the fucker up, even if it means letting go of the thing keeping you from not drowning instantly
>>
>>85834304
It was a dying industry in the 90s, syndicated cartoons and selling off of movie rights is what kept it afloat as long as it did.
Piracy and lack of availability are its biggest barriers now and the first one was circumvented by trying to appeal to a different demographic-- the latter by digitization of distribution.

The big 2 are companies first, creatives second. If you want to read comics that aren't dreamed up by marketeers and sales figures you're doing it exceptionally wrong, faggot.
>>
>>85834540
So pray tell, how do you determine that white people are overrepresented in works of fiction?
>>
File: stanley.gif (884KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
stanley.gif
884KB, 245x138px
>>85834601
>mfw I remember the DIGITAL WILL SAVE US push
That tanked quickly
>>
>>85834611
How do you determine blacks are overepresented?
>>
>>85834635
>>85834611
I think both of you can agree that hispanics are way underrepresented
>>
>>85834391
Mar-vel crushing Carol's helmet is the best thing Marvel has done since publishing Vision.
>>
>>85834635
I have a strong feeling that they are.
>>
>>85834635
Based on real life population data as I said before. But I'm now told that that's racist and autistic, so I'm asking a tolerant, non-autistic liberal like you how he or she determines that white people are overrepresented in works of fiction, without basing that on real life population data.
>>
>>85832463
other ethnicities should have made their own comics with heroes of their own ethnicity, NOT steal white characters mantles or flatout blackwash a white character.

But what does that really say, that even in comics you steal from da white man?
>>
>>85834692
>vague reference to statistics without actual citation
>victimhood complex
>projection
Yep, /pol/ alright.
>>
>>85834687
>>85834692

How we dont do autism and stop trying to dictate fiction with real life demographics ok? Simple. 616 is not our universe.
>>
>>85834578
>posts valid points
>"hurdur muhsoggyknee ghostbusters leslie jones i win argument"

waiting for you to move goalposts.
>>
>>85834430
To add to this, I'm not quite sure what counts as overrepresentation in some instances. What if a black actor is playing a white character and vise versa? What if a minority is the main character, but based on their supporting cast and background extras, are still being presented as a minority? What if a black writer created a white character and vise versa, where does that fall under?
>>
>>85834693
Oh, they talked a distinct dialect alright, and one that was consistently looked down upon as unrefined.

Of course, a lot of Southern Belles also spoke it because they grew up speaking it just like the gentlemen, but they didn't unlearn it in school. They just kept on jabbering in it with their maids and domestic servants growing up.

And they both learned it to start with because their nannies and nurses and such were all black house slaves.
>>
>>85834693
Does this retard actually believe that random black slaves fresh from Africa knew ancient Hebrew?
>>
File: nick-young-confused-face_jfeqaq.jpg (34KB, 505x343px) Image search: [Google]
nick-young-confused-face_jfeqaq.jpg
34KB, 505x343px
>>85834765
What are you even saying Anon?
>>
>>85834821
WE WUZ JEWS
>>
>>85834693
>NOT steal white characters mantles or flatout blackwash a white character.
How is it stealing again? White writers are just giving it to their OCs or making the casting decisions themselves.
>>
>>85834821
It's probably from some black israelite thing
>>
>>85831869
All I can think of is how like 90% of the clan is gov't agents.
>>
>>85834683
Again, source?
>>
>>85834693
>other ethnicities
>implying Marvel's staff isn't nearly all white americans
>>
>>85831926
He got a noble peace prize for being black before he did anything, you fucking prejudiced asshole.
>>
>>85834692
So if all job fields are meant to be fairly representative of census data then don't we have a lot of work to do in terms affirmative action especially in STEM fields, or does this only apply to fiction?
>>
>>85831963
He changed how deporting was classified, anon. Dropping off a guy at his house and telling him to become a legal citizen and leave became deportation.
>>
>>85834035
Should've fought harder when they had the chance.
>>
>>85834918
That was fucking embarrassing. Were they just glad he didn't get shot before getting elected?
>>
File: nNUvsIA.jpg (320KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
nNUvsIA.jpg
320KB, 900x1366px
>>85831645
Who will turn gay next?
>>
>>85834894
thats the point, the staff is all white jew writers, so some chinese writers should be making chinese superheroes.
>>
File: 1466191734217.jpg (466KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
1466191734217.jpg
466KB, 1000x1537px
>>85834980
Promoting gays is so last decade, who will turn out trans will be the better question.
>>
>>85834891
ask any comic book reader and i guarantee you they will never give a 3:2 ratio of hispanic to black superheroes they know, it will always be lower.
>>
>>85834980
>8 panels
>2 expressions
Wut
>>
>>85834933
>affirmative action
>STEM fields
You know what makes more sense, and has absolutely nothing to do with census data? People just being interested in it.

Fuck, there's close to a 50/50 split on genders, that doesn't mean 50% of guys should suck dick
>>
>>85831645
They went too far a long time ago
>>
>>85834971
Probably. Most presidents that had anything to do with being on the interests of blacks were assassinated. Granted BO did shit all for minorities his terms other than aspiration.
>>
>>85834853
because sje readership is demanding white writers bendover backwards for their affirmative agenda, its not like they are doing it out of any real artistic inspiration or character development
>>
>>85835039
anecdotes aren't sources
>>
Because X-Men is and has been very diverse since Giant Sized...?
>>
File: GregRuckaIsACrazyPerson.png (31KB, 1639x226px) Image search: [Google]
GregRuckaIsACrazyPerson.png
31KB, 1639x226px
>>85835064
Anon, the writers are the sjws
>>
>>85835064
Doesn't help when some of the writers themselves are one degree separated from SJWs
>>
>>85835064
>demanding white writers bendover backwards for their affirmative agenda
what made you think they're not doing it out of their own volition?
>>
>>85833554
>Anything can be interpreted as "highly politcized" if you analyze it hard enough

Hell, feminists make careers out doing just that.
>>
>>85833928
Tyler Perry movies can actually be kinda decent when he's not hamming it up as Fat Old Lady.
>>
File: gh-robbie.jpg (488KB, 1200x696px) Image search: [Google]
gh-robbie.jpg
488KB, 1200x696px
I have to admit, I love the new Ghost Rider, Robbie Reyes. I am actually going to watch Agents of SHIELD so I can see him in live action. I regularly talk to Felipe Smith on social media, and he's really nice. I'm sad the first ANGR didn't work out, but I'm glad his solo book will get another chance.
>>
>>85833928
>I don't see any white people screaming at Spike Lee or Tyler Perry or The Wayans Brothers for having almost exclusively black characters in their films.
They do though, if they don't outright ignore it
>>
>>85833928
They probably bitched at the perpetuation of stereotypes. It should be known that a lot of the whitewash bitching is done by a segment of the population on twitter and tumblr some of which is also white Nobody else cares and just forks over cash to support it because they like it.
>>
>>85835260

And two of those directors are outright lambasted for making fucking terrible films that only make money because the "black" market is so desperate for mainstream films that they'll take whatever they can get.

Also Spike Lee has had pretty diverse casts for most of his movies. Guy might be a raving lunatic in public but his films have their fair share of white people in them.
>>
>>85835346
*Nobody else cares and just forks over cash to support it because they like it.

I'm more referring to stuff made by Perry or Shonda Rhimes here
>>
>>85834546
Women certainly don't make up 50% of soldiers, police officers, bounty hunters, or anything comparable to a super hero.
>>
>>85835346
>some
Don't pretend like it isn't primarily white people bitching at other white people
>>
>>85835451
I guess freak accidents that grant superpowers are gender biased too
>>
>>85835513
Women typically don't seek employment at jobs that offer hazard pay, no.
>>
>>85831829
>which I'm pretty sure is what's happening with Thor
Thor Odinson is getting Ultimate Mjolnir and his ongoing starts up in October. The two books will run concurrently, until the inevitable big Fear Itself 2 arc where Jane has to sacrifice herself to defeat Cul and Thor Odinson returns as the one true Thor.

Its been stated countless times that by the end of Aaron's run, Jane will die. Either by cancer or in battle. Considering the whole "Cul can only be stopped by a Thor sacrificing their life" prophecy, in battle seems most likely.

Her stint as Thor being temporary is a plot point, yet people still sperg out over it.
>>
>>85835571
Field trips to oscorp offer hazard pay? I guess they probably should
>>
>>85833987
To be fair the natives got the rawest deal out of any ethic group in american history and they really don't complain about it any more
>>
>>85832254
>Get Miles, Kamala, or Whor instead.
Sam's book is much better than Miles or Jane's.
>>
>>85835697
They're 2% of the country. Two fucking percent. There's no one around to complain. Soon they'll go extinct and we can pretend there was no one here before we found it.
>>
>>85834298
that crowd doesn´t read enough comics, if they keep this up and the old fans leave completely they wouldn´t be able to sustain themselves only on those sales, they are digging their own graves, so despite how stupid it sounds they are actually doing it on purpose and purely out of principles, or to autodestruct themselves and fill for bankrupcy again, who knows?
>>
>>85834693
> Whites brainwashed negros into referring to them as oppressors

Like it? And wouldn't master mean basically the same thing anyway?
>>
We have:

A black Captain America
A female Thor
A black female teenage Iron Man
An asian Hulk
A Muslim Ms Marvel
A gay Giant Man
A black-latino Spiderman
A female Wolverine
A gay Ice Man

This has gone far beyond acceptable boundaries.
>>
>>85833105
Passing the mantle on to Sam was was fine, it's the bullshit they keep pulling in Rodger's solo books that people hate.
>>
>>85835926
Honestly though what makes Sam qualified to lead the avengers? They didn't put Bucky in charge when he was cap
>>
>>85831645
This is why I support GOOD comics by DC and IDW.
>>
>>85835926
DC has it worse, like 99.8% of Gotham's female population is lesbians.
>>
>>85835982
>99.8% of Gotham's female population is lesbians.
To quote Neil Gaiman, that explains alot about DC universe.
>>
>>85835982
The worst part about this, it's not an exaggeration.
>>
>>85835926
>A black female teenage Iron Man
No? We have a black female teenage Ironheart. The new Iron Man is a straight eastern-european male.
>>
>>85835962
>Honestly though what makes Sam qualified to lead the avengers?
He does? Cause it sure seems like Iron Man is the one calling all the shots in ANADA. Sam is only there to uncharacteristically act like an asshole anytime any of the kids do or say anything.
>>
File: 1472114458ironheartxe.jpg (68KB, 640x336px) Image search: [Google]
1472114458ironheartxe.jpg
68KB, 640x336px
>>85836168
Is this blackwashing?
>>
>>85831645
Minority and legacy characters aren't the problem. Just look at characters in the 80s like Storm.

The problem is that Marvel's writers suck at writing. And it's not just legacy minority, it's their original characters as well. Slott has made Peter a retarded manchild that literally tried to murder a sick child, that's worse than being replaced by a black kid.

Wilson's Ms Marvel is good because she puts some actual effort into making the book decent.

Marvel's problem ain't diversity, it's shit writers.
>>
>>85836209
are they going to be washing each other? If so, I might pick it up.
>>
>>85831645
>no more niggers in muh capes!
>>
>>85836168
>The new Iron Man is a gypsy pagan
Fixed
>>
>>85834435
SHE WAS NOT YOUNG ENOUGH FOR THIS TO HAVE FUCKING HAPPENED. jesus that part pisses me off.
>>
>>85831645
>culture synergy
Is this the new term for: "The USA should be reduced to the coastal strip between the Atlantic and the foots of the Appalachians"?

Because yes, that should be the case.
>>
>>85833040
He could always read something like that series with the Aardvak character.

He might not even notice that the MC is a transsexual.
>>
>>85834435
huh, they can show namor, thor and cap but can´t show cyclops visor how it is? are they partially public domain or what?
>>
>>85838229
This was in an actual marvel comic. that shit doesn't even matter. they have rights.
>>
>>85836024
When did Gaiman ever comment on Gotham lesbians?
>>
>>85831829
>The new diverse characters who have actually been well received by fans are the ones who are given their own unique personality and supporting cast (such as Kamala and Miles)
>Miles
>Unique supporting class and Personality
The fuck you smoking nigga?
>>
>>85838368
i thought that was made by valiant
>>
>>85834486
I mean, we can't, because they did ever since clairemont. he added a Canadian, German, Russian, African and Native american on his first issue.

The difference is X-men has a vehicle that allows for NEW characters much easier.
>>
>>85835614
Because they dont read comics.
>>
>>85835614
>yet people still sperg out over it.

Gee, you mean to tell me that people don't like it when their favorite character gets shit on to make another look good? Golly!
>>
File: 657159-new_avengers_048_013.jpg (130KB, 630x960px) Image search: [Google]
657159-new_avengers_048_013.jpg
130KB, 630x960px
>>85835962
Didn't Bucky lead the New Avengers for a while? Serious question. I forgot who led the team.
>>
File: tumblr_n9s5k1kzY81s5laego1_400.gif (1MB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9s5k1kzY81s5laego1_400.gif
1MB, 400x222px
>>85832682
>Nigger this is the death of comics

thank god, and from the sound of your whining, its only capeshit thats in danger
>>
>>85838647
Luke Cage was the theoretical leader since Bendis was writing.
>>
>>85832463
Dude I am fucking Mexican and I dont like most of all of this forced diversity going on.
>>
>>85835112
>>85835121
>>85835122
you guys are right I guess I never realized just how much the industry was intwined with it.
>>
>>85836349
nice try, oversimplifying it. no one has a problem with black superheroes, the problem is with blackwashing characters, do black people really want to ne represented as only being able to stand on the shoulders of white heroes, bearing a white heroes name/mantle?
I thought you were a strong independent people who dont need no white legacy to succeed. werent you kings and queens and pharoahs n'sheit?
>>
>>85834046
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO_KxGlY62g
>>
>>85840243
We were slaves. The ones that were kings stayed in africa
>>
>>85831645
>Take Back
But Steve gave him the shield in the first place, the fuck he's talking about?

>>85833458
>¡No olvide votar a Trump!
>a Trump
buen intento, al menos pusiste el otro signo de exclamación, aweonao
>>
>>85840561
the luckiest black slaves.
>>
>>85833419
Jejeje
>>
>>85840886
>aweonao
Chile please take your cancer to the language away from this board.
>>
>>85833409
He gets it
>>
>>85833474
>our president used to be a nip in the 90s south
Ah, Chile's bitch.
>>
>>85833749
Now this is racist
>>
>>85832837
How is Miles' personality the same as Peter's? Can you give some examples?
>>
>>85838532
This is so fucking true.
>>
>>85832261
Sam Nova is fucking shit, and I haven't even read Richard's books.
>>
>>85835926
>A black Captain America
White one's still around.
>A female Thor
Real one's coming back.
>A black female teenage Iron Man
Not Iron Man
>An asian Hulk
White Hulk didn't even got the peace he deserved (but then got fucked over by Bendis)
>A Muslim Ms Marvel
No one cares about Carol and she got a promotion
>A black-latino Spiderman
White one's still around.
>A female Wolverine
Isn't old (as in age) Wolverine running around?
>A gay Ice Man
You got me.
>>
>>85833316
I'd love a Miles Morales movie instead of yet another reboot.
>>
>>85836372
>The new Iron Man is the greatest human being in fiction
Fixed.
>>
>>85841892
>didn't even got the peace he deserved
whoops
This is supposed to be "didn't even want to be Hulk/got the peace he deserved"
>>
>>85841892
>>A female Thor
>Real one's coming back.
Yea, what a releif. After him and his entire mythos were shat on and upstaged by Whor for years, they will graciously allow him to come back. Not to his own book of course, he'll be a SUPPORTING TITLE TO HIS OWN FUCKING MIGHTY THOR BOOK. And not with his own hammer, of course. He'll have to settle for a cheap replacement. Hooray. Did i mention Whor is still better then him at everything?

Oh, and ''he's coming back'' is supposed to make me feel better? Motherfucker, he never should have left.
>>
>>85834406
City Gov't?
>>
>>85831645
Marvel comics ALWAYS reflected the times they are written on.
WWII = Captain America
Vietnam = Punisher
90's= Edgy Marvel/2099
The Bush Administration = Ultimate Comics that featured a lot of stories about terrorism and government interference
2010's = SJW/Black Lives Matter

Don't blame Marvel, blame our current generation.
>>
>>85834406

lmao, I thought the exact same thing when I read that.
>>
>>85833378
>They CAN be handled well as an idea, but ONLY if they're permanent.

I will partially disagree with you. Because of continuity snapback, any legacy should have a landing spot, for when the big, famous, merch seller comes back.

Take Rhodey as Iron man goes to War Machine.

>I think, at the very least, FalcCap is more fitting than BuckyCap. The whole black in America angle with the themes of Captain America and picking us his legacy is fantastically meaty as a concept to dig into, but it's just been handled pretty poorly.
Did they ever say what Bradley Sr and Jr were up to during all this shit?

>>85833221
If there's "Too few", then there's also a "correct amount", and also, presumably "too many".

Also note, you're completely ignoring quality. One good run of a good character, or even a mediocre character like Static or Steel beats dozens of shitty, disposable half assed attempts like

>>85833207
>Marvel legitimately does publish agitprop now.
>Yes anon, everything you don't like is propaganda.

Actually, I'm Ok with propaganda. And it's not like it's anything new in comics. I'm somewhat suprised at the number of anons who are arguing that it isn't there.

>>85833554
In this case, you'd have to work much harder to find that it's NOT highly politicized, with spensers' run, which is still relatively subtle compared to the Chick tract equivalent of pic related..
>>
File: bomber+1[1].jpg (71KB, 307x400px) Image search: [Google]
bomber+1[1].jpg
71KB, 307x400px
>>85833614
>So is it racist when non-whites complain about "white washing"?

I don't know anymore. The rules seem to change every week.

>>85834157
Dwane McDuffe is dead. Static is in continuity/contract limbo. They gave the ball to Bendis and motherfucking Hudlin. And I feel like crap.

>>85834465
>Why does the real life demogrpahics of the US population need to dictate fiction?

It doesn't. But many people make the claim that we need more black characters, female characters, gay characters, ect because they're underepresented. If you're working from that perspective, there's an obvious premise: Underrepresented compared to what? Since the publishers are in the US, the creators are mostly from the US and the audience is mostly in the US, and US figures are frequently used by people claiming that groups are underrepresented or overrepresented in other areas, like school or jail, it follows to apply US stats here.

But I think it's crap. I want a wide variety of peoples, perspectives, and cultures. And I want good books. Bendis sense of black culture isn't worth the brown stains on priest's underwear.
>>
>>85831712
I came here to post more or less this.
>>
>>85833409
This right here.
>>
>>85834635
The same way you determine that blacks are an underrepresented minority. Or that white people are overrepresented.

I'm not aware of any recent studies specifically on comics, as most of the researchers are focusing on ads, movies, and TV.

The studies are easy to find on google scholar, but since they arent' /co/ enough, I'm not going to bring them here.

>>85834735
I'm down with that. But it also means that making the claim that Riri helps underrepresented minorities also goes out the window, or the idea that there's underrepresented minorities.

>>85834777
For the media studies they literally do a headcount, separating main characters, from supporting characters, but not background extras. They don't count original creators. Only the current project staff. And that's a separate count.

I actually don't know how they would count Gin Rummy and Ed Wuncler the third from the boondocks, or the movie White Girls.

I know they have a category for "indeterminate", for characters like the Gargoyles.

>>85834933
That depends on what you see the role of affirmative action being. Is it a forever thing? Does it taper off as racisim goes away? Is it the sliders on a fucking civ game?

>>85834971
I think he got it for NOT being Bush 2.

>>85834980
They probably have a wheel to spin on that.
>>
>>85835250
>Felipe Smith
He's the dude who out of the hundereds of thousands of weaboos, actually made it to japan, and actually had a fucking manga of his own, right?

If that's the dude, now that's motherfucking dedication right there.
>>
>>85845128
>He's the dude who out of the hundereds of thousands of weaboos, actually made it to japan, and actually had a fucking manga of his own, right?
Yep. He's both the first true American mangaka and the first black mangaka as far as I'm aware.
>>
>>85832679
just say nigger you fucking nigger
>>
>>85831926
As someone who voted for Obama twice I'll never forgive that fuck for turning his back on every thing he lied to us about progressive economics to support the TPP.

Guess that makes me a racist who can't "see thing thru my minds eye". Whatever.
>>
>>85834546
Don't be such a twat anon. Deal with real people. Not the imaginary strawmen in your head.

>>85835451
>>85835513

In any case, a better way to fix the gender gap here is to expand comics beyond superheroes.

But if we ignore that, and if we stay with lots of action and fighting, there's still magical girls, and a dozen other sub genres that work better than random gender swaps.

I think Japan is unquestionably doing a better job with women employed in the industry, female characters, and diversity, both in characters and in genres. And they aren't doing it with lazy rule 63 swaps.

Not that there's anything wrong with rule 63 swaps, mind you.
>>
>>85844560
You know what. I kind would like more diverse characters but they have to feel right. Instead 9/10 it feels like pandering. Especially when it comes to gay characters. they are either in the background or the worse stereotypes imaginable. I think the only good book that's balanced sexuality was midnighter. That was because he fucks dudes but that's not the entirety of his character. It's annoying to see someone's character arc and the only thing you get out of is "I'M GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY" And that's all we get. That's not a character that's a 2d cardboard cut out.
>>
>>85845360
Comics are well expanded beyond superheroes, but you won't see those from Marvel and DC because those two companies specifically publish superhero comics. When they try to publish something that isn't superheroes, like Prez, the sales aren't enough to justify its existence.
>>
>>85835697
>and they really don't complain about it any more
I suspect it might be that they have no access to the media the way other communities do.

>>85838422
He actually commented on a DC editor insisting to him "There is no masterbation in the DC universe", during his sandman run.

>>85838647
>>85838993
Correct. It was Bendis, geting in touch with his big black male side.

>>85840886
>>85841369
Someone help out my taco truck level of spanish. Because I heard someone use that word, then all the mexicans and guatemallans treated that guy like shit from then on.

>>85842043
I would rather table that issue until Miles gets at least ONE decent dedicated rouge. No prowler doesn't count.
>>
>>85832193
A brave womyn. Fight the f**kin' patriarchy, sister!
>>
>>85845309
>TPP
I can't believe this is still a thing
>>
>>85845727
I still really don't understand what the fuck that thing is, other than a general "fuck everyone who isn't a gigantic corporatin".
>>
>>85832254
V I S I O N
I
S
I
O
N
>>
>>85845800
It's basically a really long document that undermines national sovereignty in order to make "free trade" better.
>>
>>85831645
#hashtag
>>
>>85831829
>Comics definitely need more diversity.

https://popcultureuncovered.com/2016/04/18/comics-youve-got-your-diversity-so-why-dont-you-buy-them/

>A substantial quantity of diverse titles means nothing if they’re plummeting towards cancellation, and many of these books are headed in that direction. Comic books are a remarkably competitive marketplace, and Marvel and DC are businesses first and social justice pioneers second. If a title isn’t selling past a certain point, it will inevitably go and be replaced with the next hot property.

>In other words, part of the blame for the failure of diversity-led titles has to lie with you, the readers. No, no one is obligated to buy a book they’re not interested in just because it hits a diversity checkbox. And yes, Marvel and DC have to make these titles interesting enough to bring in readers. Still, it’s baffling that we have a comics community that regularly demands diversity and yet doesn’t support the books which have risen to meet that demand. If this keeps up, then the books will be cancelled and when they return, they’ll revert back to their non-minority led counterparts.

Diversity DOES NOT SELL. Making an all female Ghostbusters is fucking stupid because women don't like Ghostbusters and men don't want to see a female version of a series they like.

You don't make money by targeting something one group does not consume towards them. That's like making male tampons- there is NO MARKET.

SJWs are literally the dumbest fuckers alive. When they see their shit doesn't sell, they just decide that you didn't do enough. I can't wait until Donald Trump puts you all in camps.
>>
>>85832682
>DC
>hurr durr le both sides are bad maymay
>>
>>85833372
Poor Deula
>>
>>85831645

Sam Wilson is a better Cap
>>
>>85846751
>DC and Marvel are the only comic publishers
How to spot a retard.
>>
>>85835926
>all those blacks

Why are blacks so overrepresented in Minority quotas?
>>
>>85846941
They bitch the loudest
>>
>>85844123
why does that comic cover seem topical and cringeworthy?
>>
>>85846751
DC isn't as bad as Marvel yet, but the takeover is happening.
>>
>>85847136
Well I'm gonna enjoy the inevitable "it's OK when DC does it" clusterfuck that will come out of this
>>
>>85846941
>all those
>two and a half
wew
>>
>>85846941
>>85846959
It's easy when you still manage to leave out Asian female spider-man, Hispanic Nova and Ghost Rider
>>
>>85835040
american comics post 2000
>>
>>85846869
>DC and Marvel are the only GOOD comic publishers

this is true though

>muh movie pitches
Indiefag, pls
>>
>>85845273
Calm down Kitty, jesus
>>
>>85831829
pretty much sentiment on the whole deal, well said anon.
>>
>>85831645
Trump will save from the jiggaboos.
>>
>>85833897
>Nobody cares about diversity unless we destroy whites
>nobody cares about diversity afterwards other than to get mad

>BUT WE TOTALLY NEED DIVERSITY GUIZE 4REALS

Sweden, please.
>>
>>85833928

Because blacks as a whole aren't interested in fantasy or science fiction, but fantasy/sci-fi writers tend to be the biggest pushovers when it comes to destroying their own art to please others.

Blacks have learned that they can get everything they want through violence and whining.
>>
>>85834007
>Except they literally do.

No they fucking don't. And even when they do and make something good (Milestone) it doesn't sell because BLACKS DONT LIKE THAT SHIT
>>
>>85847495
The post included stuff outside of comics as well
>>
Did anyone else think The Punishers LA run handled it's social issue of police violence well with Momento?
>>
>>85847525
Name me 1 black person game or movie of the same type that whites get shit on for making.

Tyrone doesn't make historical dramas or fantasy movies, yet if a white does it then they're racist for not featuring blacks. Yet no white begs to be in Jamal's rap dramas.
>>
>>85847609
Memento* Jesus
>>
>>85847615
But Tyrone does make historical dramas it's usually just about slavery though
>>
>>85847495
Yeah. Milestone comics were a giant flop and not doing so well that Static got a fucking cartoon and the imprint later bought by DC.
>>
>>85847739
Speaking of Static how's his current run?
>>
>>85847466
If black as whole aren't interested, then whos complaining? It's the same subset who complain about inclusion of other races too and it's been pointed a ton of times in this thread. Blacks as whole don't care about that either. Do you really think they gave a shit about the academy too? It's just the ones on twitter and tumblr along all the races of sjw.
>>
>>85847217
Better than 3/4.
>>
>>85847793
>then whos complaining

While people.
>>
>>85847615
>Yet no white begs to be in Jamal's rap dramas.
But whites are featured in those.
>>
>>85847713
Yeah, but even historical dramas featuring mostly white people are just as boring nowadays. Just take a random event in recent history that few people know about and instead of making a documentary, just replay the whole thing, but with actors. and get Alexandre Desplat to score it.
>>
>>85832307
Way too pretty. I thought half of her charm was that she was much more homely looking.
>>
>>85846751
They're almost exactly the same.

t. DCfag
>>
>>85847919
That's how Kitty Pryde started, but it's inevitable that she'll eventually be conventionally beautiful like everyone else thanks to lazy artists.
>>
>>85847495
>BLACKS DONT LIKE THAT SHIT

I guess #blackpanthersolit was a figment of my imagination then.
>>
>>85847779
Nu52 Static was absolute everything they could do to fuck it up. They had a competent writer and then ignored what the writer was doing to let the retarded artist with no writing skills decide wtf to do against the protestations of the writer or something like that.
I just recall it was a massive clusterfuck of DC editorial incompetence that resulted in a massive letdown when i bought the comics to read.
You couldn't fuck things up more without actively trying and I half suspect they weren't.
>>
>>85847996
>Disney marketing like #HailHydra and #GiveCapABoyfriend does not exist

how are you this stupid
>>
>>85847996
who are the Black Panthers o' Lit?
>>
>>85847940
Kitty is cute, unrealistically so. I am way more attracted to cute than "beautiful," so I always liked her. Every time her bust gets bigger I hate comics a little more.
>>
File: 2[1].jpg (121KB, 804x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2[1].jpg
121KB, 804x1200px
>>85846941
First is because they've got very loud, very organized lobbing organizations. There's no asian equivalent of Al Sharpton, or Jessie Jackson. The second and third teir black organizationsare politically more powerful than the first teir hispanic organizations.

Second is because they have the popular support of the mainstream media. There's no slav equivalent of Trevor Noah, or Larry Willmore. This applies doubly so to "comics journalism".

Third is because a bunch of the push is from white SJWs who are so patronizing that they teeter on the edge of being full on racists. Bendis has that infamous interview where he literally talks about crying in the aisle of the stores when his daughers play with spiderman shit.

>>85847075
The comic was about a superhero version of the Occupy wallstreet movment, and they beat the crap out of corrupt buisness owners and cops. The design of the cover is literally lifted from soviet propaganda posters. Pic related. It was the first one I could find, of many.

It is perhaps Gail Simone's worst comic ever made. And as far as a political diatribe goes, it makes that transgender segment in Batgirl look subtle by comparison.
>>
>>85848100
It's a /lit/ meme. It doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>85844123
I read that comic book. It is the second worst DC comic ever printed, right after Countdown. This is the first and the worst of Tumblr tier comics being pushed in the comic industry. It was so bad, it also ruined another comic book called Gen 13.

>Leader of the group is a black lesbian
>Black lesbian leader dates lesbian Native American called Rainmaker from Gen 13
>Guy identifies as a rat
>Asian illegal immigrant cop that calls other cops "pigs" when she went on a rampage attacking the mayor of the city. Also a slut
>Indian girl identifies as being asexual
>White guy from an amish community is actually gay
>White girl is a cripple and an ex-heroine addict

First couple of issues is them capturing two corrupt cops and locking them up in their own personal prison and live streaming their trial. One of the corrupt cops points out that this trial is unfair as he has no witnesses to back him as well as no lawyer,, while the other side has multiple witnesses and has their own lawyer. They blow him off and ignore his constitutional rights.

Then some guy from Gotham whos power is to explode kills 2 cops, then goes to their city and kills another 2 cops. Batgirl comes in to arrest him and they immediately attack her. Then they make a truce to try to catch him, but then immediately backstab her and try to unmask her so they can blackmail her. Asian girl sleeps with explosive guy even though she knows his powers are unstable and based off of his emotions.

Finally, turns out black lesbian leader has daddy issues as he dad was killed by a cop and thats the reason she hates cops. She goes to the detective that killed him and asks for his version, even though she could have googled the event after all these fucking years. Her dad robbed a bank and the detective told him to freeze, instead he turned and pointed the gun at the detective and so he fired. Shes hates a detective who shot a guy robbing a bank and tried to kill him.

It's worse than any modern Marvel comic
>>
>>85846786
That's not even Duela Dent. It's some Joker fangirl who found his face and began wearing it and shit.
>>
>>85848543
amazing
>>
>>85848631
Her name is Deula. We never got her last name but she's pretty much intended to be the same character.

Aside from edginess they were actually doing some interesting stuff with JD's fangirlish obsession with being a supervillain. Wish she'd come back.
>>
>>85847609
I don't remember 100 percent of it. but I thought it was crap. But compared to the shit in Spenser where the cops make Judge Dredd look cuddly and caring, it was clearly better.

>>85848014
If I recall, they then dumped him into the teen titans. And did jack shit with him there too.

>>85848543
We should remember it for next years STORYTIME OF PAIN.

If I remember correctly, their base of operations was a sweatshop where a bunch of people were murdered by a rich asshole.

>White girl is a cripple and an ex-heroine addict
Vengance Moth!
>>
>>85849709
>Vengeance Moth

she sounds qt
>>
>>85849947
She sounds like a metal gear solid antagonist.
>>
>>85848955
>Wish she'd come back.
Why would you wish this evil upon the world.
>>
>>85831963
>Obama deports more illegal immigrants than every other president from the 20th and 21st centuries
This is false. In terms of removing illegals from the country he has done a terrible job. He simply changed the definition of deportation. Much like he did with unemployment.
Thread posts: 406
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.