[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was anyone else hoping enchantress kicked the squads ass and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

was anyone else hoping enchantress kicked the squads ass and it was wonder woman who saved the day?
>>
>>85826223
I was hoping for Flash.
>>
>>85826382
that woulda been cool too. glad we got to see him though. caught me totally by surprise.
>>
>>85826223
I wanted enchantress and Katana to sit on my face
>>
>>85826223
She did kick the squads ass.

But fuck you, you get Harley.
>>
I wonder why Wonder Woman and The Flash ignored the giant death laser coming from the sky.
>>
>>85826223
Should have been zattana.

Really though this triggers my autism most of the mages that did not show up can be explained as not having there powers yet.
Batson had yet to meet the wizard shazam
Dr fates helmet sitting in a museum somewhere.

And constintine was probably working on getting the fuck off the planet.

But you dont cast a spell that big without getting noticed its inexplicable that zattana dif not show up
>>
File: tumblr_oaf9evkkw01udwsc5o2_540.gif (1MB, 540x260px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaf9evkkw01udwsc5o2_540.gif
1MB, 540x260px
>>85826223
I hoped I'd get to see them fight those cool looking elite guard/high priest demons she was surrounded by. In fact that should have taken the place of that fucking every X-Men teleportation fight that was there.

With the way the movie turned out in all seeing WW turn up and... you know what, NO. I haven't seen shit that's sold me on WW except for a few parts of the trailer. So unless her inclusion is literally only crashing through a ceiling or a wall kicking Enchantresses ass then exiting through another part of the ceiling or wall without saying a single word. then no I just don't want to deal with her.
>>
>>85829098
same.
>>85829587
right? where the hell is everyone at?
>>85829615
would of been cool.
>>85829722
totally forgot about those guys. did they just disappear?
>>
>>85829549
more like she was toying with them but okay. i guess im fine with harley.
>>
>>85826223
no
>>
>>85830294
>did they just disappear?
Basically, like there before they fight Incubus and gone after. Maybe the explosion got them too?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.