[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled.. Who was worse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 36

File: latest.jpg (145KB, 858x526px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
145KB, 858x526px
Now that the dust has settled.. Who was worse?
>>
>>85823673
christ her neck
>>
>>85823673
Diane got better. Todd was never good.
>>
Diane got an abortion and felt no remorse or guilt or anything like that. Fuck her. and this show
>>
As of the season 3 ending?

Todd came to rely on BoJack from a dark place, and he should not have done nothing and overstayed his welcome, but he went on to be pschologically abused and manipulated into being what he is now by BoJack. What Todd is now is BoJack's fault as much as his own.

Dianne isn't perfect, but neither is anybody else. She started off pretentious abd vapid like her friend Wayne, she had a shitty phase in season 2, but she's a decent enough human being now.

I hope they can both overcome their flaws and grow as people, but it will be a lot harder for Todd. He'll probably just end up mooching off Emily.
>>
File: Sextina.jpg (178KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sextina.jpg
178KB, 1600x900px
>>85824452
I take it you're a Sextina Aquafina fan then
>>
>>85824452
How many months in was she? If it was under 3 it's fine.
>>
>>85823673
Why the hell is this even a question. Todd's never been bad and Diane's never been good.
>>
>>85824572
it's never fine
>>
>>85824558
i'm not a fan of this show at all. it's just awful. i don't get why people like this
>>
>>85824704
>>>/pol/?
>>
>>85824704
Oh, you're one of those.
>>
Shame things didn't work our between Bojack and Wanda
>>
Todd might be a little ungrateful at times but when has he done anything that Bojack didn't deserve?
>>
In terms of morality who cares, in terms of entertainment value: Todd episodes are fucking garbage, Diane's subplots are entertaining
>>
>>85824704
Looks like they missed one

braap braap pew pew
>>
The fact she flushed a baby away because she's being her typical directionless self is a little disturbing.

And Todd's become even more of a parasite to Bojack now that it's established he has no drive to fuck and to have a separate life with a special someone. But at least his antics with Mr. Peanutbutter is still funny.
>>
>>85824704
lel
>>
>>85824893
>Shit taste: the post
>>
>in season 2 she's all depressed about being unfulfilled about her life
>gets a job just by sitting on her ass using her phone, not physically straining at all
>gets knocked up
>"oh noes, my career will die if i have a kid"

Having a kid would solve alot of her problems while being able to work just by tweeting shit. Her desire to have a fulfilling life, giving Mr PB good publicity and would gain the common sense that Bojack is an awful person and keeps him away from her family.
>>
>>85824944
Is it still a parasite if you clamp the leech onto yourself and give it a squeeze if it tries to come off?
>>
Todd is fucking trash. He's a joke that the audience is supposed to have an emotional attachment to and it just doesn't work for me. He has funny moments but you could take Todd out and the show would be exactly the same.
>>
>>85825076
Good thing neither of them wanted him.
>>
Todd is a fucking piece of garbage. Constantly mooching, constantly creating carnage (Boreanaz House, Disney Land, his taxi business), and constantly stating Bojack is trash without even considering himself. The prime moment was when he blew up at Bojack for sleeping with his friend. She was a goddamn adult, who had just thrown herself at Todd only to get shut down. It wasn't done out of spite. It wasn't done out of anger. It was two lonely people trying to make each other less lonely and Todd acts like they just gassed an entire family at Aushcwitz
>>
>>85824704
Don't masturbate k
>>
>>85823673
>8 million dollars
>>
>>85824944
If Diane had a child would it be a dog or a human?
>>
>>85825194
I can sympathise with Todd. Might be some slight projection, but I've had a helpless chapter of my life when I was 20, being stuck with a passive-aggressive enabler that also tries to make you feel even more worthless and resented than you already feel on your own. Todd is a silly cartoon character though, he can eat food without feeling guilty about it and he can shrug off harsh jabs. I want to see Todd get over his funk and become self-reliant.
>>
>>85825553
Is he gonna move in with the cow?
>>
>>85825679
It would be a horse
>>
>>85825679
Human, it's pokemon rules.
>>
>>85825070
>likes Todd episodes
>calling other people out for shit taste
wew
>>
>>85824452
>Diane got an abortion and felt no remorse or guilt or anything like that.
She did. It's just not spelled out for you. Watch her face when Mr. Peanutbutter is playing with his nieces and nephews. It's quick but you can tell in an instant she realized that Mr. Peanutbutter probably wanted kids and would have been a decent father.
>>
>>85825784
Then explain Penny's human brother. I think it's gender specific. Male would have been dog, female would have been human.
>>
>>85825700
i don't think of todd as being in a funk. he is a funk. he has no drive or desires. he just wastes his friends money.
>>
>>85825916
What about BoJack's daughter? I doubt her mom is a horse.
The rule is "whatever works"
Dianne would probably have a puppy.
>>
>>85824756
then why are you on this thread?
>>
>>85825465
Yes (you) masterbait
>>
>>85826046
He has drive and desires. He doesn't WANT to do nothing all day, his rock opera thing had serious potential, he likes building things, he loves being given tasks, chores, or responsibilities. He could be a mechanic or something. Those ambitious tendencies were stomped out. Todd's not Dianne c. seasin 2, with support Todd could easily do some growing.
Props to BoJack for being a much better friend starting with season 3, even if he's still reinforcing Todd's spongey scavenger behavior.
>>
>>85824704
ok
>>
>>85824522
>but she's a decent enough human being now.
Did you miss her final scene of season 3? She'll almost definitely write articles about Mr PB and hurt his chances in the election.
>>
>>85825244
I hope you don't actually think Mr PB wouldn't want kids.
>>
>>85826238
>with support Todd could easily do some growing
This is the problem, he needs the support to be able to do anything but he isn't going to get it from Bojack.
>>
File: tmp_32735-minus1883196189.jpg (329KB, 900x1214px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32735-minus1883196189.jpg
329KB, 900x1214px
>>85826525
I honestly forgot about that.
Yeah, if she does fuck over her husband it will be tough to forgive her. But let's not forget how seedy his company became, even if it was through his blind stupidity.
>>
>>85826575
Any indication that he does that I'm forgetting about? Not all "nice" people want children.
>>
>>85826638
Regardless of what might have happened, PB is still a good person at heart who has provided for her for years and has nothing but love for her. If she betrays him like that she's done.
>>
>>85826626
I think he moved out from BoJack's place. Hopefully he'll find real stability and support with Emily, and doesn't just try to sponge off her.
>>
>>85826698
Just look at him with his nephews. Combine that with the fact that he clearly delayed his answer to have the same one as her when they were saying it 'at the same time' leads me to believe that he would want kids but only if Diane also wants them.
>>
File: 1463313642671.gif (307KB, 640x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1463313642671.gif
307KB, 640x1056px
>>85824704
>mfw my friend talked about her abortion like it was nothing
It's fucking terrifying.
Was the last generation like this as well?
>>
>>85825455

It'd be interesting if Todd comes back having given away his money and BoJack kicks him out in a fit of pique.

"What was that you said? I have to be better? What else is there to say? How about you don't live here any more Todd. Go away Todd, find some other sucker who will watch you give away 8 million dollars then let you live in their house and eat out of their fridge"

Bojack would of course be utterly devastated, because without Todd around he doesn't have an anger toilet, and the only one left to take things out on is himself.

Todd would be fine.
>>
>>85826745
Being nice and playful with the kids you hardly see isn't comparable at all to the idea of having your own child. It's constant, it's arduous, it's a huge responsibility, it's not all fun and games like visiting some nephews for a day.
>>
File: LsRqNjd.jpg (67KB, 383x444px) Image search: [Google]
LsRqNjd.jpg
67KB, 383x444px
>>85826786
Generations prior to the 1900's talked about children up to age 10 dying like people today talk about pets dying. Even through the 1940's, losing a kid or two was just a part of having children.

We're fucked up now.
>>
>>85826825
So you want BoJack to regress back to the guy he was in season 1 episode 1? No thanks. Besides, Todd already picked up his shit and left.
>>
>>85826698

He's a golden retriever. That's like the definition of "good with kids dog "
>>
>>85826827
Point is she's internalizing her feelings because of her trying to be what she thinks she should be like.

We've already seen where this ends up once already, Bojack's couch.
>>
>>85826827
Have you ever been around people who legitimately (as in, aren't between the ages of 16-23 and have good, stable careers) don't want children? They are not good with them, they shy away and try really hard to avoid them, then post scathing shit on their facebook afterwards.
>>
File: BojackNerd.png (518KB, 489x731px) Image search: [Google]
BojackNerd.png
518KB, 489x731px
>>85825784
Then what the hell is this guy?
>>
>>85826909

Im good with my nephews BECAUSE I can ditch them when they get out of hand. They're all kinds of fun but that doesn't mean I want to take them in if something happens to my brother
>>
>>85826977
Then you're a shitty brother.
>>
>>85826786

It's always been like this. Men are more often the ones who get sentimental about family and kids. I can't remember who said it but: "Dad was a coconut. Hard outside, soft under the shell. Mom was a peach. Soft outside, hard as hell inside".
>>
Todd:
>stupid to a fault but nothing has actively been destroyed due to his irrational behavior
>crashes on Bojack's sofa indefinitely and eats his food

Diane
>manipulates her husband into agreeing to whatever it is she says
>ultimately abandons him to find some selfish meaning in life
>can't cope with the "phonies" and eventually uses Bojack as a crutch and free housing while telling PB to go fuck himself
>Continues to make selfish decisions constantly because she feels like she has to prove herself to everyone before she turns 40

Diane is way shittier, she's like the female Bojack.
>>
>>85826999
No, he's a responsibly uncommitted uncle. S
Why shouldn't someone more experienced with children and willing take them in? Like a great-uncle and great-aunt?
>>
>>85824610
This
>>
>>85826999
No you just have a weird complex about how people should feel about children
>>
>>85827006
It does make sense considering that when my friend had her abortion, her boyfriend was completely shaken. He was somewhat expecting to have a kid but she just decided to abort it without even mentioning her intentions.
>>
>>85827070
She doesn't abandon him because they stay in regular contact with each other.
Furthermore, it was never going to be long anyway.

>can't cope with the "phonies"
That's not really a major problem, since her friends actually are shitty losers. But it builds her character problem, which is dissatisfaction with herself and her shitty taste in friends is a reflection of that.

But again, not exactly a fault on par with "eats your food, pays no rent".

>while telling PB to go fuck himself
Didn't happen like that. It was her not wanting him to realize what she realized about herself, that she's not a heroic person who can do difficult things. What redeems it is the fact he never cared in the first place, and understood and forgave her for it.

Honestly, they're on par. Todd does no harm, but is an active drain on those around him (don't forget that PB actually blows money on his ideas), while Diane just makes shitty choices she can't follow through on based on who she thinks she is rather than who she actually is.
>>
>>85827224
A dog loves so innocently and purely.
>>
>>85826965
Um, that's Bojack. The main character.
The doctor is only a black person, nothing special.
>>
>>85827268
>rent
BoJack probably owns his place, and has it paid off. You mean utilities.
>>
>>85827224
I'm not saying mr PB will be done with her, I'm saying she'll be done with any chance of being a decent person.
>>
>>85827223
A lot of it is how you think about it.

For some women, it doesn't become another being in the mind until later; its just a part of the body at that point emotionally speaking. For men, because its an external thing, its automatically a baby.

Think about it like this. Upon finding out about a pregnancy, men start immediately thinking about its first year and what to do to support it. Women immediately think about the pregnancy, about this thing that's basically on par with an insect for two months, a rodent for two months after that, and a human start for the remaining five.

An extremely cynical woman for whom its basically a life-ending mistake could basically react to it like a cancer, its a literal unwanted parasite inside you that will ruin your life going forwards. Men don't have that reaction because, well, its not something inside you.
>>
>>85827422
I was thinking about it like a boarder, but that works too.
>>
>>85826786
some people are just like that anon.

my mom nonchalantly told me that she had abortions at least a couple times before getting pregnant with me, and decided to keep me because she felt ready to have children. it's kind of bizarre knowing i could have been one of those abortions if she had a second thought, but that's just the way things are sometimes.
>>
File: Horse_in_a_Bookcase.jpg (41KB, 567x394px) Image search: [Google]
Horse_in_a_Bookcase.jpg
41KB, 567x394px
>>85825856
Has he met her family? It would seem that she hates the idea of even potentially pushing her genes to him. Why become her mother, why have the idea of making Mr. Peanutbutter into her dad, and why have kids that would turn out as shitty as her and her family.

>She's fucking scared.

>and just maybe Mr. Peanutbutter can save her from that mindset

But Todd...

Fuck that guy! Regardless of what Bojack has negatively done to him; he has inadvertently left more doors open for him just for the fact that he lives with him and meets the right people at the right time. And all he does is fuck it his own way. Bojack just becomes the face of someone else fucking him over.

>CANCLE THE FUCKING CHECK YOU FUCKNUT!!!

>WHAT BANK WOULD LET THAT CHECK BE DEPOSITED AND/OR CASHED WITHOUT THE SIGNERS APPROVAL!!!
>>
>>85827446
this is actually a pretty good analogy. it makes sense why the most fervent anti-abortion advocates are men from this perspective. it isn't like you're pregnant for a few days and out comes the baby - a woman's body becomes an incubator for up to nine months. and some women don't want to go through with that unless they know they want to take care of what comes out, but men are already thinking ahead of that.
>>
>>85827509
BoJack calls him a "house guest"
>>
>>85826786
60's generation and up start to have a majority view of children as accessories that you can choose to want or not.

Definitely thanks to the Pill and feminist, casual sex 'free love' culture. If a pill can control when you're knocked up then, abortion is just a messier extension of the Pill.

Sometimes I feel I'd rather just be alone and masturbate forever than deal with that sociopathic sex that is has deemed mankind completely without worth and only worth living based on the whims of fucking females.
>>
>>85827614
As a dude, I can't even put myself in the mindset where it isn't a fucking nightmare. Just imagining you've been told its normal all your life, and a rush of maternal hormones, still seems horrifying.

You have another being inside you, slowly growing. Your entire body is changing permanently, and is going to be less attractive for the rest of your life. You are going to get hemorrhoids, your everything is going to be sore, and that's not even going into childbirth. At a certain point just knowing that the fucking thing can happen at any time, just out of nowhere. Being in the worst pain of your life, having people staring at your genitals for a third of an entire day while you shit yourself, piss yourself, scream, cry, and have a very good chance of your genitals tearing and suffering permanent damage. I mean, imaging that if trying to have a baby you can have your dick tear inside and you'll never get a full boner again, and sex could be very painful.

Then dealing with the possibility of birth defects, like if your baby comes out with something like (do not look this up, seriously) Harlequin-type ichthyosis and having to deal with that. Plus breastfeeding, which fucking hurts like hell and you have to deal with shit like milk duct infections...

Oh, and what if hubby runs out on you? Because that's always something that can happen.

Seriously. While an abortion is unfortunate, I can't imagine myself as a woman not getting one. Or not just getting the tubes tied and being done with it as soon as I hit 20, save some frozen egg cells to stick in some paid living incubator when you wanna have kids.
>>
>>85827268
>But again, not exactly a fault on par with "eats your food, pays no rent".

>Implying Diane doesn't eat PB's food without paying any rent
>>
>>85827446

I also think there's a certain sentimentality about being part of a family unit that is different for men and women. I think for a lot of men there's a huge insecurity around the idea that they're never really desired. That love is like prospecting for gold, putting forth massive effort for uncertain results. A family, particularly an idealized one? That's a kind of gilt-edged emotional bond.

I mean, I've talked to gay men who talked about how they fantasized about being married and having kids. There was no sexual attraction to a woman involved, but the idea of being a father, of being part of that idealized family unit was still powerfully attractive.
>>
>>85827853
Pretty edgy
>>
>>85827924
/pol/tards tend to put all the blame on the jews while forgetting that their fathers are the ones who enabled it all..
>>
>>85827859

"If men got pregnant, not only would abortion be legal, you could get one at McDonalds."

I tend to think of every abortion as a failure. Someone failed to explain birth control to you, someone didn't make it available, the morning after pill wasn't available, someone didn't use it properly... and at the same time, I don't believe it should be made illegal or even seriously restricted, because unless we figure out how to make society perfect, we're going to need it to prevent worse outcomes.

I think I need to re-read "Left Hand of Darkness" again.
>>
>>85826786
If she was younger than 25 it was more than likely a good thing

You don't want more unwanted children in the world. End the cycle, you fucks.
>>
>>85825856
Mr. Peanutbutter wanted an abortion too though. He would have been a good father, and would have liked kids. He just didn't think he wanted them. It will be interesting to see how Diane reacts to finding out Bojack has a kid he thought was aborted in season 4
>>
>>85827898
Except men really don't. They think of the positives but they don't understand the negatives until it's too late. Not every guy is stupid and not every girl is cynical about it but a baby is a big deal and it has consequences.

And actually dealing with the baby is a completely different thing.
>>
>>85828082
>Mr. Peanutbutter wanted an abortion too though.
Did he really or did he just say that because that's what Diane wanted?
>>
>>85827859
Harlequin Ichthyosis is baby's stuff wordplay not intended.
Harlequin babies are entry level freaks. The people who grow up with it turn out fine anyway, they're just red, they need to avoid direct sunlight, their hair falls off, they need to constantly moisturize like a marine mammal and they always feel like they have an all-over sunburn. Sure it's hard but there are much worse defects.
>>
>>85827972
Yeah you can get that way when you realize all human rights are a farce and we're only allowed to exist based on the whims of women.
>>
File: index.jpg (11KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11KB, 196x257px
>>85827853
Its so funny when you compare oldschool feminists to third wave feminists.

In the pre-1940's, it was about contraceptives like condoms even existing within the country. Women had to smuggle homemade sheepskin condoms in their vaginas to sell in secret like prohibition booze.

In the 50's it became about being able to have a career at all.

In the 60's and 70's, it was about not having to get married or be publicly shamed at 20, to be able to fuck and be a sexual being. To be like guys and be able to say "Yeah, I'd hit that" or "Yeah, I hit that".

In the 80's it was about not having a limit to how far your career can go before it becomes a dead end job.

In the 90's it was about finally becoming equal in all fields so you could plaster half naked dudes as billboards and refer to male and females with the same words because anyone could do anything.

Then in the 2000's feminism kind of took a backseat to all the other bullshit culturally, then in the 2010's there was this nightmarish reversal where they wanted a complete lack of a gender reference at all, wanted a complete lack of sexuality, and wanted to shut down things simply because they only appeal to men and lesbians.

There's a reason the oldschool feminists distance themselves from the nutcases now. Like that feminist conference where the woman from Pakistan chewed them out for complaining about sexualized music videos while she was fighting to have a woman able to marry someone her parents didn't assign her to without being killed for it. Or that old French feminist woman that called modern American feminists "angry crazy lesbians".

Like the 2010's was a U-turn for feminism.
>>
>>85828146
They said it at the same time. He doesn't want to be a dad.
>>
>>85828146
you never know the Mr. Peanutbutter. Is he an idiot or just playing the role
>>
>>85828295
Little of both?
>>
Todd told Bojack that he never attempted to reform himself and hasn't worked for anything he had earned at that point. When he thought he had the chance to deny Bojack an Oscar and the payoff to decades of his work, he tried to go through with it because apparently the reforms Bojack went through before and after One Trick Pony didn't matter.

He said that after he lived off of Bojack's couch for who knows how long and used him to get out of his mob situation. After he built a shitty amusement park where people died, children were molested, and for which stole the Disneyland name because of a simple error. After he was able to get an executive position purely for knowing Mr. Peanutbutter despite others blatantly telling him they had to work hard and go to college just to get there, let alone hold down the job. After he turned a specialized business that he had no hand in helping setting up and was set in Bojack's house into a prostitution service because he never stopped to think about what he was doing. He said it because two lonely, consenting adults slipped up one night and he couldn't tell the girl he was so attached to for years about his sexuality.

At least Diane tried to go to Marriage Counseling.
>>
>>85828215
Good, hope they eat their own.
>>
>>85828255
He hesitated to ensure he said the same thing. All the guy wants is to make Diane happy. There's a reason he's a dog.
>>
>>85823673
the blue haired one
>>
>>85828403
Its kind of like current conservatism. To gain more power, they tried to reach out to the lunatics and it came back decades later to bite them in the ass in the biggest way, because its incredibly difficult to distance yourself from them and there's not really a way forward if you do.
>>
>>85828358
Todd is just the Forest Gump of Hollywoo
>>
>>85828255
Watch it again, he starts after her. And even if he didn't, it's obvious enough that Diane would want an abortion that he could guess it.
>>
>>85828428
No, he knows what he wants and is never afraid to argue wirh Dianne over it if it's something he cares about.
>Dianne, where the hell are you?
>>
>>85828428
You think he got her pregnant on purpose? If he runs for governor he's going to have to have a family
>>
>>85828038
I don't mind abortion. I think it should be allowed but I just can't stand the whole 'responsibility' argument that so many of its supporters and Diane herself used because it isn't responsible. The responsible thing would have been to have practiced safe sex in the first place instead of letting it get this far. Abortion isn't an act of responsibility, it's one of last resort and shouldn't be glorified or demonized the way it is. Instead it should just be seen as an unfortunate, frowned upon necessity.
>>
>>85828548
Sounds like Hillary's VP's (who really remembers the names of the two VPs, you could switch them and nobody would notice) position.

"I don't like it, but the government shouldn't be telling you that you can't get it."
>>
>>85828548
while i agree to an extent, you also need to consider the abortions that occur because the people in question didn't know how to practice safe sex. this kind of shit happens a lot with teens who are only taught about sex ed through abstinence, and then they do it anyway because they're horny but don't know how to be safe.
>>
>>85828546
>If he runs for governor he's going to have to have a family
Not in California.
>>
>>85828614
>Sounds like Hillary's VP's (who really remembers the names of the two VPs, you could switch them and nobody would notice) position.
Kane.

I can remember it because it's like that one movie and also the wrestler.

Also my mom said he was good when she lived in Virginia.
>>
>>85828215

The thing is, most of the easy problems are kinda sorta solved. De Jure sexism is (again, with exceptions) more or less off the books.

Now we're dealing with culture and its knock on effects. So instead of repealing or passing such and such a law, we're trying to figure out how do you make a not-sexist culture? This is, as far as I know, literally outside the realm of human experience. Even in a matriarchy you have gender roles.

Everything's gotten weird and nasty because there are no longer any shared external values we can use to judge an idea. You can no longer talk about the right to autonomy, or appeal to equality or meritocracy, because we're beyond discussions of specific laws or practices and into a wholesale cultural change.

Now, feminism is in no way equipped to create a culture that both men and women can prosper in, no matter how many times people repeat that feminism is about equality or that men need feminism too. Women who think they understand men's needs and emotional lives are going to do about as good a job as men who thought they had women sussed did.

Now, you might ask 'why does that make things vicious and weird'. Well how is culture propagated? How is culture enforced? Culture is personal. Culture is tribal. It is enforced and propagated through personal judgements and criticism.

So yeah. If I knew how to fix shit like this I'd go out and found myself a cult like everyone else who gets that kind of divine social insight does. I'm going to drink some more instead.
>>
>>85826046
>he has no drive or desires. he just wastes his friends money.

He singlehandedly built a theme park and co-founded a multi-million dollar company. Not to mention he had a rock opera that was going to go big until Bojack sabotaged it.
>>
>>85828898
Hey there Diane.
>>
File: Stages-of-Prostate-Cancer.jpg (42KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
Stages-of-Prostate-Cancer.jpg
42KB, 460x300px
>>85828898
True.

Look at how many women don't understand a man's literal biological need to masturbate.

I mean, prostate cancer. Second biggest cause of death in men after heart disease. Caused by the chemicals in the prostate basically going bad and crystallizing which irritates the highly sensitive tissues of the prostate and causes inflammation which becomes scar tissue which becomes a cancer in the same way that asbestos causes cancer in the lungs. Happens when not masturbating enough and not giving the prostate anal stimulation.

I mean, to grossly oversimplify it, if you don't jerk off regularly and don't get some butt play once in awhile, the fluid in the thing that helps make your orgasm feel good and regulate your pissing will rot and give you cancer.
>>
>>85829112
But... what if I don't like assplay?
>>
>>85828720
If there's anything both Trump and Hillary supporters can agree on, it's that both VP choices are as bland as dry toast
>>
>>85829105

Ar you saying I'm overly intellectual, with wishy washy vaguely left wing politics that I can't really commit to because I keep noticing shit about my erstwhile confederates, family/childhood issues that are motivating all of this no matter how much I pretend they aren't, and a desperate need to be right because in the end that's the single support I've built my self esteem on?

Because that's basically dead on.
>>
File: fig2a_2008_l.jpg (61KB, 575x284px) Image search: [Google]
fig2a_2008_l.jpg
61KB, 575x284px
>>85829201
You don't need to shove a vibrating dragon dildo up your ass.

Proctologists actually recommend a specific toy. The Aneros Helix. Thing is about the size of a pinky, and has a discount on lube when you buy it so it goes in without any more effort than spreading your cheeks.

It only hits the prostate when you clench your butt, and lifts when you relax, so you actually work it yourself as you feel comfortable. Its small so you don't get the "mind blowing hands-free orgasms" (which I think are bullshit for the record), but it does feel...tingly I guess? I have one, always makes me feel a little like I have to pee but also a bit like that good feeling of fapping while drunk.

You're supposed to fap at least once a week, and use this thing at least once every two months, and you reduce your chance of prostate cancer by 70%.

Problem is the fucking thing is expensive, around $100. I put it off for a long time for that reason, but I've been feeling myself getting older and worried more and more about that kind of thing. Plus, prostate problems REALLY suck. Make it hurt to walk, sit, and in some cases have to get a huge probe shoved up your ass or urethra. Urethra one is worse, it has a little cutter at the end so they can do your dick like a pap smear does a vagina. I figured "fuck it, at least this is painless, cheaper, and in my control".
>>
>>85829248
Friend me on facebook.
>>
>>85829248
Funny. I'm a PB. I'm surrounded by hostile conservatives and liberals, people doing dumb shit around me, and all I end up doing is being friendly and as helpful as anyone can expect of someone while burying myself in stupid shit for fun.
>>
>>85829328
Well I fire out some knuckle children about 3 times a day, so I think I can hold off for a little while, $100 is ridiculous
>>
>>85825679
either
>>
>>85829378

Here's what I mean about the dick pap smear thing. Linking because I can't figure out a way to censor it with a black box and still get the same effect.

http://theoncologyinstitute.com/types_of_cancer/prostate-cancer_img_7.jpg

Like I said, I got it because I hit 28 and started worrying about old people stuff happening to me. If you're younger than that, just keep it in your mind.

Also, eat better. That's like the cure for damn near everything.
>>
>>85829378
Helix Classic is $50, Helix Syn which is a Helix but with a soft and safe silicone coating is $70, water-based natural lubricant is $12 but there's sometimes bundle deals that add it to a Helix package for $5 more.
>>
>>85829408
Couldn't I just, I don't know use my pinky?
>>
File: 1308624582988s.jpg (2KB, 126x91px) Image search: [Google]
1308624582988s.jpg
2KB, 126x91px
>>85829408
Welp, that's going to haunt my dreams
>>
>>85829345

Does your dick have a knot?

>>85829455

If you aren't already fingering yourself regularly, the helix is probably less of an adjustment, and doesn't require any new skills.
>>
File: F 11-11a Insulated resectoscope.jpg (17KB, 512x355px) Image search: [Google]
F 11-11a Insulated resectoscope.jpg
17KB, 512x355px
>>85829455
I don't think you could angle it to go far enough. You could get a girlfriend to do it, its called "penis milking" to get a prostate massage while being jerked off.

You could probably use a sharpie I guess? But you would have to fish around to get it at the right angle each time, and at that point you're fucking yourself with a sharpie rather than trying to prevent prostate cancer and get an added benefit.

>>85829471
Getting old sucks.

Here's the entire website.
http://www.theoncologyinstitute.com/?pgid=86&parid=10&rid=10

Oh, and the tool is called a "resectoscope" which uses electrodes and a cutting tool to shave off tissue.
>>
Diane at least acts like an adult, or at least a human being who's facing things in her life. She's not perfect but she is at least trying.

On the other hand, I have seen absolutely no redeeming qualities in Todd. In the beginning, it seemed like he really cared about Bojack but as the story progressed, his facade of being a nice person fell away. Now he just always bitter and blames Bojack for all of his problems.
>>
File: 1314081278816.gif (2MB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1314081278816.gif
2MB, 350x262px
>>85829508
oh god why did I just google resectoscope
>>
File: 1419305945699.jpg (25KB, 354x367px) Image search: [Google]
1419305945699.jpg
25KB, 354x367px
Anyone else absolutely despise the human characters in shows that have anthropomorphic animals? Regular Show included?
>>
>>85829546
He said while posting a cartoon that does exactly that.
>>
>>85829546
That's why Disney shorts only rarely used humans, and just made everyone look like Goofy instead.
>>
File: index.png (74KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
74KB, 220x229px
>>85829561
Most of the bugs bunny shorts don't have the animals living in human society, they live in the wild, they just so happen to be intelligent.
>>
>>85824704
>saying it's never fine is now controversial
Is he saying they can't do it, or that he isn't ok with it? There's a key difference.

I don't approve of it, and fuck you if you treat it nonchalantly. But it's your body and your dead kid. Go fucking nuts.
>>
>>85829596
It's not a kid yet.
>>
File: Princess_carolyn.jpg (29KB, 330x404px) Image search: [Google]
Princess_carolyn.jpg
29KB, 330x404px
>>85829546
Princess Carolyn a cute
>>
>>85829604
Fuck this meme man.
What the fuck is it then? A cat? Where is this logic coming from? The entire purpose of an abortion to avoid having a baby, yet they also somehow want to insist that it isn't a baby?

Is this a coping mechanism?
>>
>>85824452
I've had an abortion and didn't care. A lot of girls don't give a shit. It's not really traumatic, sorry.
>>
>>85829546
it's a nice way to show that the main characters are horrible, inhuman pieces of shit and that everyone else is a regular person
>>
>>85828428
We've been over this.
What sentence begins with
>Get an
that could possibly turn into suggesting to not get an abortion.
He didn't hesitate, he just phrased it differently, for a tiny joke.
>>
File: phototake_photo_of_8_week_fetus.jpg (17KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
phototake_photo_of_8_week_fetus.jpg
17KB, 493x335px
>>85829683
Generally speaking, people don't feel sympathy for something that hasn't even grown a brain capable of anything resembling thought yet.

If you were talking about 4-8 months, yeah, most people would care.
Prior to the fourth month, and you're talking about something that's sub rodent.
>>
>>85829732
that's what separates people from troglodytes anon

men can feel for people they've never even met, and from this arises civilization, as well as religion
animals need to have their empathy circuits stimulated by two large eyes above a small mouth to value life, and from this arises chaos and atheism

go to church son
ya'll need jesus

>>85829788
might as well kill toddlers if they're not speaking yet, they're sub-corvid in tool making ability.
>>
Why do people think PB didn't want the abortion? He said it at the same time and even if he likes kids, he also believes he and Diane are "five major fights away from a divorce." They just went through marriage therapy and having to patch shit up and are at an uncertain period of their relationship and he's had two failed marriages already. Of course he'd be hesitant to do a lifelong commitment with her.
>>
File: embryo-compare.jpg (259KB, 1293x1209px) Image search: [Google]
embryo-compare.jpg
259KB, 1293x1209px
>>85829788
I don't know if it might support your argument, but yea, even that thing prior to 4 months just resemble the fetus of any other creature.

Goes to show, the fetus is still a framework becoming human.
>>
>>85829818
K cool.
>>
>>85829818
>might as well kill toddlers if they're not speaking yet, they're sub-corvid in tool making ability.
Killing rodents is sometimes a necessary evil to maintain quality of life for humans.

I don't have respect for anyone who kills crows. They're the least shitty birds there are.
>>
>>85829818

For what it's worth I'm a man who's test has always been "Is it capable of surviving on its own?"

Basically, if it can be surgically removed and grow into a more or less normal person, it's a person. Otherwise? No, sorry.

Also, miscarriages, humans are set up to auto-abort about a quarter of all pregnancies for some damn reason.

Life is gradients and "maybe, kinda" anon. I hope you're right, and there is a God and there is a black and white clearly defined universal morality and a universal justice somewhere in this or some other life. For now, it's kinda sorta, and it's not kinda sorta human enough.
>>
>>85829826
it's already human by definition, just not fully grown

you only lack empathy for it because you don't value life unless it shows up on your cute and hominid looking radar

on the other hand, it doesn't represent a significant amount of expended resources and is a minor economic loss, so if you're an autismal utilitarian go ahead and codify that moral gray and hope that nobody after you uses it as a tobogan on a slippery slope of semen-lubricated brimstone and skates on a frozen lake of fire

where do you say "no"? when you're not saving money by killing someone?
>>
>>85827268
She totally does after a month in. She stops calling after 2 months and just trashes Bojack's house. Still shitty. Actually worse.
>>
>>85823673
todd, his head is retarded
>>
Abortion is murder

Human life is cheaper than anyone is comfortable admitting

I'm pro-abortion but laugh at people desperately trying to rationalize it as not being baby murder
>>
>>85830499
>pro-abortion
You mean pro-choice.
>>
>>85829732
Congratulations on your first infanticide! Francis Galton would be proud of you making the gene pool pure!!!
>>
File: bojack.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bojack.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
>>85823673
Diane by far

Todd is a happy idiot with a kind heart, Diane has consistently shown to be a self-centered person and will latch on to the latest fad if she thinks it will make her feel like she has friends.

The ending of season 2 showed this perfectly. Diane is going to join a radical feminist magazine to criticize and ridicule Mr.Peanutbutter. She isn't going to do it because she wants to, she's going to do it because she thinks it will make her popular with her new boss.

abortion argument aside, Diane is a terrible person.
>>
>>85829826
>the unborn human with human DNA isn't human because fetuses look similar early on

Fucking abortion supports, I fucking swear.
>>
>>85830526
>baby killers can't even admit to the blood on their hands in 2016

The choice you want is to abort human life based on any arbitrary desire. You're pro-abortion, accept that you want women to have the right to puncture the heads of fetuses and vacuum them out.
>>
>>85830576
u mean season 3
>>
>>85830526
Nah, I mean pro-abortion.

"It isn't a person NOW" is a stupid excuse.

But again, I still believe it should be legal because the last thing the world needs is yet another unwanted child
>>
>>85830580

Just because something is human doesn't mean its automatically entitled to life.

Most sane people wouldn't force a hospital to keep a brain dead patient 'alive' and fed for decades, just because he happened to be human.

That picture is there to point out that while the fetus is still human, it's no different to any other animal at that stage.

If you still want to state it should never be killed, feel free. But you better be a complete vegan who never, ever, ever kills any kind of animal big or small. And again, who demands that all brain dead patients are kept alive permanently. Because otherwise you're just a dirty hypocrite.

A mouse has more intellectual complexity to it than a fetus.
>>
>>85830725
>you're a dirty hypocrite

Nope, you're just a retard.

1. Animal life is not equal to human life. So no, I'll eat all the animal meat I want, faggot.

2. Brain dead patient is a fully developed person who will never get better from a essentially dead state. Saying that because it hasn't developed sentience yet is like saying we should be legally allowed to kill newborns because they're dependent and don't have thoughts outside basic desires.

3. I still have abortion sympathies in regards to genetic defects that leave children severely retarded or downright deformed vegetables like those internet abominations that are posted on 4chan from time to time. However like another anon said, I hate this attempt by "pro-choice" people to create a culture that says a human fetus isn't human. I want people to accept when they kill a down syndrome fetus, it's because the government gives them the right to kill dependent humans. It's bullshit that pro-choice fucks are creating a *shrug* "It's not real human life" culture.
>>
>>85830823
I'd rather kill a down syndrome fetus than raise it.

Nothing but pain and suffering raising a child with down syndrome.
>>
>>85826786
No, they just had the children they weren't prepared for, fucked up raising them out of incompetence, or abused them out of frustration.

Good times.
>>
>>85825700
Same here. He's my favorite character of the show, although the funniest scenes still belong to Bojack.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1920x1080px
>>85829913
>humans are set up to auto-abort about a quarter of all pregnancies for some damn reason

Did I just hear you saying that humans go through it too?
>>
>>85828179

Of course human rights are a farce. Laws are something we made up. Justice is something we MADE UP. Civilization is based on an uncountable number of willful lies and deceptions that we all choose to buy into. Its what we call the social contract, the implicit agreement that we both buy into the same underlying bullshit about how civilization is supposed to work.

And there's nothing wrong with that. Not be so damn existential, because down that road is lying awake at night dwelling on how you are a walking colony of parasites and microbes that have, for some goddamn reason, glopped together and convinced itself that you that it has a singular identity. Only 1/3rd of the cells in your body even have your DNA, the rest are just shit you depend on that's along for the ride. You don't see the world that's really there, only the convenient and easy to process movie based on the world that your brain edits for you in real time.
And when you stop existing you will be just as important tot he world as you were before you existed: not at all.

So in the meantime, don't be such a fucking sadsack. Just try to be the best version of yourself that you can be, and live life like it is meant to be enjoyed. You don't get points for having the correct answer in life, and thinking women are some kind of evil controlling force in your life honestly just makes me wonder which kind of fucked up relationship you had with your mom.
>>
>>85829913
>about a quarter

Miscarriage rates are that high? Gonna be honest, I'm kind of surprised.
>>
>>85832794

Most miscarriages happen early in the pregnancy. In many cases, the woman can miscarriage before they were even aware that they were pregnant at all, or miscarriage and lose a pregnancy and still never know that it happened.

Late term miscarriages are the rare and dramatic ones.
>>
>>85824760
/pol/ isnt anti abortion you retarded fuck, theyre anti-jew/brown
>>
>>85829818
Please. Crows are much smarter than even most adult humans.
>>
>>85829683
>What the fuck is it then? A cat? Where is this logic coming from

By your own logic, pic related is already a 50 ft. tree.
>>
File: 2276918.jpg (89KB, 767x800px) Image search: [Google]
2276918.jpg
89KB, 767x800px
>>85832933
fuck sake
>>
>>85829913
Thats because for some reason human babys are extremely parasitic. Human women adapted to this by purging babies that werent parasitic enough causing our babies to jack directly into their mothers bloodstream and influence their hormones.
>>
File: princesscarolyn.jpg (52KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
princesscarolyn.jpg
52KB, 650x400px
Can we at least all agree that Princess Carolyn did nothing wrong and deserves none of the shit that happens to her?
>>
>>85824756
If you haven't watched at least one full season your opinion is invalid, no exceptions.
>>
>>85829683
>What the fuck is it then?

A fetus. It barely qualifies as a baby yet, let alone a kid.
>>
>>85827859
Anon, fucking everybody knows about harlequin babies. At least mention something interesting like ectopia cordis.
>>
>>85833076
She crossed the line for sure
>>
>>85833091
I'm not that guy but i watched the whole first season, liked it alright. But then i watched the first half of season 2 and stopped. I genuinely don't think it's very good. I'll never tell someone they shouldn't enjoy something though.unless it's rape or murder
>>
File: BoJack-205-Todd-Ideas-812x522.png (510KB, 812x522px) Image search: [Google]
BoJack-205-Todd-Ideas-812x522.png
510KB, 812x522px
desu you really have to have sex as a young person to understand abortions

yeah, its selfish, but humans are a selfish breed

i wouldnt want to throw my entire future comic and cartooning career out the window because the girl i had sex with on friday got pregnant
>>
>>85830823
Animal life Isn't equal to a Humans because?
>>
File: 1359298377824.png (927KB, 628x896px) Image search: [Google]
1359298377824.png
927KB, 628x896px
>>85828215
>angry crazy lesbians
>>
>>85826065

They did force her to watch videos of puppies getting killed.
>>
>>85829112
Yeah, keep the speculation to a minimum there.

That's the proposal for why masturbation helps with reducing prostate cancer... but guess what? It only helps in men in later life (50s).

Studies have found that high frequency masturbation in your 20s and 30s is linked to higher rates of prostate cancer.
>>
>>85829826
Man stage 1 is practically the same. why is nature so fucking lazy
>>
>>85833664
It's objectively good. You can still not like it, though.
>>
>>85833076

The situation with Kelsey is Bojack trying to not repeat the mistakes he made with Herb.

Bojack gets her fired. In the underwater episode he tries to reach out to her in a way shame kept him from doing with Herb. Then she comes to him as a friend and asks for a favor. He's given a chance not just to make what happened on Secretariat right, but to prove he's not the sort of person he was back when Horsin' Around was on.

And PC sabotages it for him. She may have her own reasons, and they may be good ones, at the same time, Bojack's anger is perfectly understandable.
>>
Oh man, it sure is nice to watch as this generations's counter culture gets super conservative and whatnot in response to the PC culture (so they can be special snowflakes who see beyond the "librul agenda").

It happens like this all the time. Younger generations just like being contrarian. We always think they are more liberal in the US, but not so. In Iran, there were young students who helped put up the current regime.
>>
File: 1430854265807.jpg (57KB, 565x515px) Image search: [Google]
1430854265807.jpg
57KB, 565x515px
>This entire thread
I never realized how awful Bojackfags were
>>
>>85825856
Just because you are good with kids doesn't mean you want them.
I am great with kids, my nieces and nephews love me and always want to play and I always do.
But ask me if I want kids and I will fuck no. Great thing about being an uncle is I can give them to their parents at the end of the day.
>>
>>85833856
It's just 4chan anon.

Nothing gives people more of an intellectual thrill than feeling like they are the enlightened ones (while they argue with the "uniformed").

Combine that with people who started out wanting to be unique, mix it with an anonymous platform and BAM

You get a bunch of idiots posting memes about how "edgy" atheism is, how evil abortions are, and how non-whites are inferior.
>>
>>85830526
Personally, I'm pro-abortion because I don't give a fuck about the choice side of the debate. I'm more concerned about the child than the mother, which is why I approve of mothers who think they'll be shitty parents going ahead and removing that possibility before the child can feel or think or experience life in any meaningful way. This world has enough shitty parents as it is, since every dipshit retard can hump uglies and pop out a baby they aren't ready for. We don't need more miserable children leading shit lives, turning to crime or becoming sociopaths or just the sadsack rejects that litter 4chan, all because their mom was forced into having a baby she didn't want and can't and/or won't take proper care of. All because people wanted to punish her for being a slut or try and force her to take responsibility. She's not the one who's going to be punished and she won't take responsibility she doesn't want, she'll just keep being a shitty person while the child bears the misery instead.
>>
>>85833805
She wasn't actively trying to sabotage it though
>>
>>85833960
Yeah, we have far too many unwanted kids as is, hell... we have far too many people as is.

I'd trust the pro-life side more if they put the funds in for programs to help raise the kids and make sure they didn't grow up neglected/without good role models... but as it stands, they don't care about the kid who will eventually grow up to (most likely) be a negative impact on society.

They will however complain about him/her being what is wrong with the country.
>>
>>85833856
Well at least there is something to discuss. 90% of everything else I watch is maybe enjoyable as well but so flat and wacky that there isn't anything you can say about it, at least not for more than a bunch of posts.
>>
File: 1466676612345.jpg (27KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1466676612345.jpg
27KB, 500x280px
>The only true, pure soul in the entire fucking show is Weird Al's character
Kind of appropriate I suppose
>>
>>85834122
That's because people who are loud or politicians barely ever care about anything, they just use agendas as tools to get votes or popularity or to feel like feel like the good guy that fights against evil.
>>
>>85833960
>people wanted to punish her for being a slut

This is the core of pro-life and it's why I think they're some of the worst people in the world. You don't fucking force a child to live a shitty life because you want to punish their mom. That is evil on so many levels it's not even funny. Yet somehow we have almost half of the population being in favor of it. People are horrible shitty monkeys.
>>
Reminder that Bojack is actually in healthier mental state than Diane right now.
Diane is still hungup over trying to earn her happiness and self-respect.
That's why she'll betray Mr. PB.

Bojack hit bottom because he realizes that he can never earn his happiness. Happiness isn't something you can earn. His encounter with the "wild" horses will be a springboard for him to begin to feel happy with a family surrogate.

Meanwhile Diane will screwing over her actual family for cheap validation.
>>
>>85829913
What these morons think is that god is some singular entity. They don't even realize that god is the collective kindness and intelligence that beats in the hearts of every human to extremely varying degrees.
>>
>>85833076
everyone in this show did something wrong, most multiple things.

in said scenario related to your picture she did ALOT wrong. she didnt necessarily deserve as harsh a reaction but at the same time the reactions were also very understandable.
>>
File: 1451610669216.jpg (72KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451610669216.jpg
72KB, 720x720px
>>85833856
scrubs.gif

/co/ is the easiest board to troll, and /pol/ opinions is entry level troll material. It all fits together.
>>
>>85834234
There is some mass of people who rather destroy their own happiness in order to punish others whom they don't like than just leave other people in peace and enjoy their own life as well.
It's why there are so many people who vote for parties that will fuck up the entire country for decades, if not more. They are so focused on the people they hate that they are willing to sacrifice their own life just to make others unhappy.
>>
>>85830606
>Arbitrary desire
How about I know I'm not ready fiscally or mentally to raise a child properly. I wouldn't want to bring a child into the world without my own shit being together.
>>
>>85829954
It's considered about as humam as an egg before it grows a brain. Early abortions are no different than a late period.
>>
>>85835224
By what definition?

See, everyone tries to put hard definitions to it. I've killed human cells in the lab (HeLa) and no one raises a fuss. There was nothing functionally different about those cells and the ones I killed.

A brain matters. It's all that makes us individuals. If a non-human animal has high enough cognitive ability, it should have rights... if a mass of cells exists, even if it has unique human DNA (HeLa Cells, tumors, etc.) it doesn't have rights.
>>
>>85834316
this.
>>
>>85823673
I don't dislike either but Todd's bitch out and anger toward Bojack had some truth in it but was really unwarranted for the most part since Todd never wanted to fuck his friend in the first place, she was fair game, it shouldn't had been an awkward situation. His bitch out was also untrue in parts, even though you can rise above all the bad shit that's happened to you it'll always be a part of who you are.

On Diane, I was really surprised how faithful to PB she was, she's definitely developed as a character.
>>
>>85829784
Get an-other perspective on having a child.
>>
>>85823673
I hate to say it, but, Todd.

The whole asexual thing felt so forced it made the whole character feel like a waste of space and time. I liked him in the first couple seasons when he wasn't a little bitch who kept his feelings bottled in until the second to last episode (or one of the last, I can't remember off the top of my head).
>>
File: 1471191964560.png (279KB, 548x549px) Image search: [Google]
1471191964560.png
279KB, 548x549px
>>85829667
yes.
>>
>>85830684
>But again, I still believe it should be legal
Then why the fuck would you complain?
>>
>>85835760
I think they wanted to have all of Bojack's friends cut ties with him, I think they could've done Todd's part better but I can't think of how without making it out of place with what was happening that late in the season.
>>
File: 1346694339542.jpg (125KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1346694339542.jpg
125KB, 500x334px
>all this desperate samefaggotry trying to stir up more drama

If you can't even troll /co/ then you have officially failed as a troll.
>>
Diane is most likely going to come out as an asshole with the whole "writing a mean article about her husband who loves her" thing, but she's an author of two best-sellers who got caught in the "oh shit I'm successful now what" spiral. She tried war, it didn't work, she tried something stupid and vapid, it didn't work. If she does what was foreshadowed in her interview, then she's definitively an asshole.

Todd is a professional moocher who has 3 character moments total. He'll go with whoever will take him, as evidenced by improv. He's no where near as challenged or complex as Diane, and is thus a more meaningless character and less crucial from a story standpoint. He doesn't provide conflict unless he drops a big exposition bomb, otherwise he's off doing whatever the fuck like he was in season 2 (thank god they gave him more to do in S3, S2 really made me dislike him.)

Thus, Todd is a worse character, Diane is most likely going to be a worse person.
>>
>>85835355
I'm glad we agree.
>>
Anyone else surprised that Diane didn't fuck those dudes at the party?

I was fully expecting it.
>>
Diane actually works for a living. Todd is a fucking parasite who needs to get a job ASAP.
>>
>>85836626
Every time he tries to get a job Bojack sabotages it.
>>
>>85828146
its hard to compete against a puppy for attention
>>
>>85836626
It's not like BoJack gives him shit for not working. He openly enjoys having Todd live there, it's no secret. He just wants Todd to pick up his shit and save him some food.
>>
>>85836626
Why would she? That's not Diane, that's BoJack.
>>
>>85837983
meant for
>>85836367
>>
>>85832780
So you are pro baby murder then?
>>
>>85830857
If we start killing disabled people then how long before we can justify killing niggers and faggots
>>
File: 1414639025863.jpg (47KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1414639025863.jpg
47KB, 625x626px
Just give up already, you failed as a troll the moment you were called out.
>>
>>85829732

>nu-/co/
>>
>>85828428

If PB wanted kids he would've had them already. Diane is his 3rd wife and he's much older than her.
>>
>>85838326
PB has really awful taste in women.
>>
>>85829732
cunt
>>
>>85833797
not him, but "objectively good" is pretty much self-contradictory. i love bojack but that statement is fucking stupid, or ignorant at the least.
>>
File: 1472176140305.jpg (63KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1472176140305.jpg
63KB, 500x477px
>>85834164
Mr. PB is perfect though <3
>>
>>85838850
Fine, pedant, it's normatively good. By all standards that we as a society have developed for judging media, it's good. Happy?
>>
>>85826868
This. My grandma lost all of her siblings during WWII fleeing the Russians. People seem to forget that 100 years ago starving or freezing to death happened frequently, especially with young children, things like simple infections could easily kill them.
>>
>>85827515
If she had never had those abortions you would have never been born anon, not the other way around
>>
>>85839212
In places like Old Mesopotamia they usually didn't even bury dead toddlers like they buried adults and children - or at least not at the same locations. They're often buried outside of the settlement since they didn't consider them as real humans yet, I think this mostly only happened when they reached the third year or something.
>>
>>85823673
Todd. He is a filthy stoner bro-dude that will never be a decent useful member of society. Diane has flaws, but she's alright for now. Unless of course she backstabs Mr. Peanutbutter. Then she will be the Griffith of Bojack Horseman.
>>
>>85824452
>implying you should feel guilt or remorse for terminating a first-trimester embryo

seriously it's not like it's a person or something
>>
File: casual_dog.jpg (49KB, 493x367px) Image search: [Google]
casual_dog.jpg
49KB, 493x367px
>>85834264
>believing in God
>>
File: absolutely haram.jpg (56KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram.jpg
56KB, 531x471px
>>85838969
>writing Mr. Peanutbutter as Mr. Peanut Butter
>>
>>85841284
>caring
Why not get upset when people write BoJack as Bojack, or Diane as Dianne?
>>
>>85823735
Cannot unsee, you bastard
>>
>>85826638
>But let's not forget how seedy his company became, even if it was through his blind stupidity.
It seemed to be running completely legally and treating its employees well and lets be honest working for Mr. Peanutbutter and Todd was a 100% step up from where the sexy Orca's were working before.
>>
>this thread
https://soundcloud.com/nerve33/mr-peanutbutters-ringtone
>>
File: 1457736597353.jpg (14KB, 158x159px) Image search: [Google]
1457736597353.jpg
14KB, 158x159px
>Bojack thread turned into a fucking pro/anti-abortion thread

What the fuck is wrong with /co/ today?
>>
>>85833925
Amen. I love my niece and nephew to death, but I can't picture myself as a father at this point.
>>
>>85824704
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3MKSqUTr-A
>>
>>85843051
Discussed everything else that's series related and if the others are like me they don't have anything else to watch right now.
>>
>>85836626
Thing is, Todd has actually had some business ventures that were successful. If I recall correctly, he became an executive producer on PB's show and he had that taxi thing he did with Peanut Butter.

Also he appeared in a bourbon advertising campaign. If he got his act together, he could actually have quite the CV.
>>
>>85840407
yeah except Bojack sabotaged his musical
>>
>>85826900
He calls himself a "Golden Lab". So just a yellow lab, I guess. Labs are sweet dogs though.
>>
>>85826909

this is entirely false
>>
>>85829508
>Look up restrectoscope

Jesus Christ how horrifying.
>>
>>85845684
In the HWSWDTKDTKTLFO episode he calls himself a yellow lab.
>>
>>85832780
To paraphrase In The Loop: "You don't believe in it, I don't believe in it, but my God is it a useful hypocrisy."
>>
>>85842633
Wasn't it implied the driver were doing some prostitution?
>>
File: tumblr_lojs60SpHR1qc2wer.png (33KB, 121x268px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lojs60SpHR1qc2wer.png
33KB, 121x268px
>>85823735

it's beyond soejima levels
>>
>>85835760
It wasnt really that forced though, out of a ton of characters that wanted and had sex all the time he stayed pretty damn far away from it. It's what I expected, at least
>>
>>85824452
So she was just supposed to have the baby so you could shit on it later when it grew up, right? Because she'd be a fucking horrible mother and the kid would be absolutely terrible, and would probably suffer. And of course, more orphans is a great idea.
>>
>>85823673
>Who was worse?
Bojack. Did you not actually watch the show?
>>
>>85834028

Would that really matter? I mean if you were in that situation. If you had been given as close to a do-over as you could get for the worst thing you had done (to that point), and someone you trusted fucked it for you, would you really say "Yeah, I guess you had your reasons?".

>>85848258

"Everyone lives a lie, pick a lie you can live with"
>>
>>85850242
Worse, not worst, anon
>>
Todd, for perpetuating another bullshit, trendy "orientation"
>>
Todd is my cute virginal husbando
>>
>>85852307
We never really see todd exhibit any sort of real sexual attraction to anyone
it'd be stupid if we saw todd date someone in like season 1 and sex them up only to have them explain that away as him just trying to see if he liked it
but no, this is just backstory, they are allowed show new parts of old characters through flashbacks when those characters suddenly need to become fleshed out
>>
>>85824452
Neither her or Mr. Peanutbutter wanted it, and her pregnancy ce as a surprise. Not much emotional investment there.
>>
>>85838070
(you)'re really trying
>>
File: implying .png (40KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
implying .png
40KB, 184x184px
>>85824704

i wish moralfags would fuck off of 4chan
>>
>>85838580
Wow I'm surprised this thread is still going and that people are still mad. Why do you care? You never met the fetus and I doubt you care about every child killed in the world because of, I don't know, whatever you probably don't give a shit about or justify like imperial aggression if they are brown or black or something. Whether it's a person or not is debatable and not really relevant to me. I didn't want the baby and would have been a shitty mother and it would have been born into a shitty family. Some of us have been through foster care and all that jazz and want to prevent shit like that from happening again. I never got pregnant again and learned my lesson and don't really care that I did it or feel bad. Does that upset you? Are you sad? Mad? I don't understand why you have feelings at all about this but it's kind of funny.
>>
Why is /co/ full of so many moralfags? Is it because they rarely get laid and have to pretend that every person who has accidental pregnancies is one of the slutty normie sheeples? How can you hate abortions but then also probably whine about dumb bitch baby mamas, welfare, and psychotic women in custody courts?

Grow some balls and worry about yourselves, baby warriorz.
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.