[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Little_comic_book_guy.png (154KB, 437x444px) Image search: [Google]
Little_comic_book_guy.png
154KB, 437x444px
Questions that don't deserve their own thread

I didn't see one in the catalog.

>Is there a comic similar to ...

>What are some good cartoons from your country?

>What are your favorite non-canon alternative universes and timelines?

>What's the best way to get into ... flowcharts

>Should I read the graphic novel before, after, or during the film/animated adaptation?

>Who do you think wrote and illustrated time travel plots the best?

>Should I watch the original before the remake or vice versa?

They all belong in this thread.

>So was it a clone or wasn't it?

>Wait so did grandfather paradox apply here or are we working with BTTF rules?

>Was he truly evil? Was she truly good?

>So wait, was this event canon relative to the current universe?

Why the hell not.
>>
>>85813847
OP kicking it off with some basic bitchery.

Are there any off-the-beaten-path recommendations for modern Western cartoons, with a bit of an edge without being edgy, with good dialogue, action, plot, and character development, in the vein of pic related, Young Justice, Venture Bros., Avatar The Last Airbender, etc?

Webcomics, webshows, indie work, international recommended.
>>
>>85813890
I'm too normie to answer this unless you somehow haven't watched Spectacular Spider-Man yet

free bump though
>>
>>85813890
Archer, and Titans #1-50
>>
>>85813890
The Maxx cartoon, The Spawn cartoon, Gargoyles
>>
>>85814105
Archer is great!
Frisky dingo was okay.

I never got around to Titans, after all these years.
>>85814059
>Spectacular Spider-Man
Heh interesting. I only watched some from both 81 series, the 94, and the 99 series.

The original X Men animated series, X-Men: Evolution, and Gargoyles were also top notch in this regard.

On that note, what happened to these kinds of shows? It seems that the "under 16" or "under 18" bloc had Ben 10 (and maybe Danny Phantom) as the closest approximation, and even so between the plots and dialogues the franchise seemed more "childish".

The rest of the "dark" animated series seemed to have been sucked up by prime time blocs or Adult Swim, and of course by that time the creators aren't as constrained by S+P, and sometimes needlessly add gore and >fuckfuckshitcuntfuckmanMIedgyNough4unao?

What happened to the middle ground? Is it just nostalgia glasses, or is this an actual phenomenon?
>>
Next question:
What are the best animated shows not from the US or Japan?

>>85814309
>The Maxx cartoon, The Spawn cartoon
Will check out.
>>
>>85814421
>What are the best animated shows not from the US or Japan?

Ed, Edd n Eddy
>>
>>85814358
Action cartoons are just too expensive to animate and right now the only way they've monetized them is action figures. Kids do still ask their parents for them, but they tend to spend their money in other ways too and the industry has not yet shifted to catch these cash flows. It's just not worth it to make something in the middle like that.
>>
Dump me all the flowcharts you've got, boys
>>
>>85814421

Most are from Canada or France:
- 6teen
- Total Drama Island
- Totally Spies
- Wakfu
- Miraculous Ladybug (kinda sucks, but visually beautiful)
- Lascars
>>
Are Dynamite's Grimm comics any good? I liked the show, although I lost track of it after a few seasons, and the upcoming omnibus caught my eye.
>>
>>85813847
Once I was surfing the channels and I saw some very creepy cartoon- it was about death of a little brother, and it was described in there how he would become cold etc. I think I was an older teen or a young adult at this point, but still I immediately turned it off because it felt so horrible and morbid. Maybe because I had lost a baby brother. It was a typical euro animation, artsy and sketchy, it had a feeling of something which was supposed to be educational, especially since I am pretty sure it ran on a national public TV. For some reason I feel it could have been Scandinavian. Anyone remembers something like this?
>>
Any cartoons with more than 2 main characters who are all male.

Besides South Park and Undergrads, being the first that come to mind.
>>
>>85816369
Beast Wars
All the main characters on the Autobot side were males. Man that show was awesome.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.