[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else excited about where this is going?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: RCO001_1470836762.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO001_1470836762.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Anyone else excited about where this is going?
>>
>>85813609
>cape
>going
It will go on forever, rebooting itself every few years.
>>
>>85813609
>clone saga
>good
Also the whole Iron Man schtick is boring to me.

That's why I'm more excited for something GOOD like the new Spider-Man Renew Your Vows Comics by Conway.
>>
Slott pls
The ONLY good thing that may come from this is acknowledging that it was a fucking crime to kill Mattie Franklin and an even worse one to never show JJJ grieving over that
I'm old enough to remember buying comics when the Clone saga was coming out and I hate that it's now "classic".
>>
> Slott

The man is king of good concepts let down by entirely mediocre to bad writing.

Not falling for it this time.
>>
>>85814540

Seriously, Spider verse was an awesome concept and look how that shit went down.
>>
>>85814598
Superior should have been good, and wasn't.

Peter having his own company definitely could have been good, and just never rose above an average by-the-numbers book.
>>
>>85813609
Spider-Man lifting something heavy?

No, I've read that story a million times.
>>
This Parker Insustries stuff is my favourite Ted Kord ongoing in years
>>
>>85813609
For fucks' sake, stop referencing shit and start making memorable shit
>>
Love this book, don't get the hate it's getting on /co/.
>>
Waiting for the comics to introduce black Mary Jane before I pick up another issue of Sipder-Man.
>>
>>85815161
Go away, Slott
>>
>>85813609
Dead no More? Is Octarior Spider Man comming back?
>>
File: 1446013314640.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1446013314640.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>85815656
Yup, Peter's all super pro-cloning now because reasons
>>
>>85814719
They could've spun off Superior as its own thing. Not sure why they want to bring back classic doc ock now, seeing how outdated of an C-lister he is.
>>
>>85814719

Superior showed that every other writer could write a good and interesting Spock. And Slott just relied on pissing people off and making Spock this undetectable keikaku master that manage to best Peter twice with ease.

That run shit on the supporting cast more than it shit on Peter.
>>
I don't like how Slott has Spidey facing existential threats to all of humanity

But then again, it's kind of emblematic of how bad he is at Spider-Man in general. The supporting cast he uses, especially the ones he created, are shit
>>
>>85815806
>>That run shit on the supporting cast more than it shit on Peter.
If Peter had randomly and without reason started talking like he was in a Shakespearian play it would have been more natural than Spock's dialogue
>>
>>85815850
Who's between Peter and Betty?
Ned Leeds

And why is Peter on a bike, Peter can't operate vehicles
>>
>>85815751
Anon, this is Clone Saga 3. He'll get brought back in his normal body, then be like "Jackal! Make me a Peter body!" And then he can just do the mindswap into a Peter clone.
>>
>>85815936
He owned a bike

>>85814510
>>85815585
Why do spiderfags tend to completely disregard any opinion other than that of the hivemind, often with a "fuck off [slott/bendis/quesada]"?
>>
>>85816386
Who else could possibly like their writing? It's godawful
>>
>>85813609
Mildly interested, not excited.
>>
Why has this one person been chosen to write spiderman for like 5 Years?

As a non spiderman reader please explain.
>>
>>85815884

That's what I don't get. It would've been so easy to just have him act like Peter around his loved ones. I mean, he did have Peter's memories for most of the time. But having him act so out of character and everyone is like "oh you" or think he's even better than before was stupid.

Then he wipes out Peter's memories and people start catching on.
>>
>>85816568
He knows where all the bodies are buried
>>
>>85816568

Because the sales were good. ASM sold like shit after OMD and OMIT, compared to how it sold previously. Slott comes in and people start buying again. Sales start to dip and he does Superior. Sales stay high up and he breaks records because people are desperate for a good Spider-man story, even if it's not actually good.

The worst thing is that because people bought into Superior, this gave Slott the indication that pissing people off is better than being a good writer. And he was right.

Thanks Brevoort.
>>
File: oh come on....jpg (26KB, 324x206px) Image search: [Google]
oh come on....jpg
26KB, 324x206px
>>85815850
>dat sameface
>>
>>85817012
Yeah man they both have like eyes and noses and mouths and shit.
>>
Anyone else like Slotts Hobgoblin? In the build up to Superior I loved his whole franchising villains thing.
>>
>>85816781
>Alpha 1st
Absolute kek. Funny that he was nerfed at the end of the arc only to be fully repowered by Spock in his minI, which was quite decent actually. Now Alpha is one of the strongest heroes on Earth but we never see him because nobody gives à shit about him, not even Slott.
>>
>>85815701

Cloning organs is way different than cloning people.
>>
>>85814719
>Superior should have been good

>Hur dur the villain kills teh hero and takes his place

Superior was a shitty idea from the word go.
>>
>>85813609
Marvel has no destination. The future has no connection to the past
>>
>>85817450

Yeah I loves me some Hobgoblin. I liked his Axis mini a lot. I just hope when they do bring him back they don;t turn him into Justin Hammer lite. I think he's coming back in Silk or Spider-Woman so hopefully he'll be written well. If not, he's got the whole "It wasn't me it was just some brainwashed asshole" card to pull.

Also, not Hobby related but it's nice to see Jackal in a new outfit. He doesn't rock a suit like Ock does but it's better than green Beast.
>>
>>85816386
The funny thing s they blame comics not even written by those writers and when they know beforehand it is a different writer oh suddenly "this is how ____ should be written all the time, fuck ____ for ruining the main book"
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.