[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does his dream still possible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 2858066-professor_x.jpg (28KB, 285x400px) Image search: [Google]
2858066-professor_x.jpg
28KB, 285x400px
Does his dream still possible?
>>
>>85809900
Seeing how his son became Hitler and is cause of human hate, no.
>>
>>85809900
he ded
>>
>>85809900
Muties are filth and spend 99% of their time trying to prevent yet ANOTHER future thats fucked for muties because no matter how many times they alter history, fate keeps creating a new future were muties fuck everything up and die
>>
File: Onslaught_Wins.gif (15KB, 384x224px) Image search: [Google]
Onslaught_Wins.gif
15KB, 384x224px
>>
File: Joshua_Foley_(Earth-616)_0005.jpg (28KB, 405x400px) Image search: [Google]
Joshua_Foley_(Earth-616)_0005.jpg
28KB, 405x400px
The thing that bothers me with the mutant problem as presented in comics is that it's always a new excuse to be worse than it's ever been. The threats are more contrived than even your other, average superhero book.

I can't imagine that mutants would be as much of a problem in real life as they are in the comics. I mean sure there'd be discrimination and fear and shit but the potential that mutants represent as a resource is ludicrous, and is hardly ever touched on in the comics except in terms of slavery.

Mutant healers curing cancer. Mutant builders creating clean energy. Mutant entertainers doing shit no one else can do. There's a ton of potential for interesting stories about mutants becoming accepted in society not "because it's the right thing" but because it'd be stupid not to. But no, instead, let's have Wanda/The Inhumans/Strife/a bunch of ressurected villains magically put mutantkind on the brink of extinction for the hundredth time.
>>
File: JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>85809900

It's on hold until Fox lets go of the movie rights
>>
mutants are like SJW in real life. They won a long time ago but don't see it. So now they only make things bad for their cause.
>>
>>85810273
SJW have been fighting the man since day 1 anon. A few won battles dont mean the war is over. Theyre called warriors for a reason
>>
>>85810333
just like mutants, they keep inventing a new threat or oppressor.

even turning against natural allies, like the inhumans.
>>
>>85810217
Anon the west can barely accept blacks (at time of creation) and currently Islam/Muslims. You add super powers on top of that and you'll be seeing mutant gutanomos everywhere. There are a ton of books/comic that depict this better than cape books.

Strictly focusing on Marvel, you have to remember that we only see the upper crust of mutants in the book. There are far more freaks, useless powers, and accidents than is shown in the pages. We're pretty much a third world country trying to judge what the people of the US are like by watching the Olympics.

Wish I had that page with the vilean going off on a rant on the X-Men about how they don't really represent mutants and are just super models playing hero.
>>
>>85809900
I hate you ESL faggots so fucking much. I wish 4chan was a U.S. exclusive website that was blocked in all countries outside of North America.
>>
>>85809900
Do you think Prof X had that blanket around his legs because he was cold.
Or
Did he Swaddle his legs with a blanket to keep them from flopping around or spazing out.
Did they ever talk about this in the comics?
>>
>>85810630
It is there to hide his erection
>>
File: cyclops was right.jpg (512KB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
cyclops was right.jpg
512KB, 1280x1968px
The dream will never die.
>>
>>85810407

yeah that's like the entire point of the Morlocks
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.