[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Implying you didn't freak out when you first saw this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: bane back break.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bane back break.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>Implying you didn't freak out when you first saw this
>>
>>85808980

With laughter?
>>
>>85809067
pretty much, it was so fucking fake looking
>>
>>85808980
By this part I already gave up on the movie so me and my friend were making joke the whole time, but when this scene came up I smiled and said "thank god they at least did that right"
>>
>>85808980
>crashing this spine.jpg
>>
File: Supahman.jpg (1MB, 1270x1966px) Image search: [Google]
Supahman.jpg
1MB, 1270x1966px
>>85808980
>Batman throws a gas bomb at a guy with a breathing mask, then proceeds to trade blows with a short stocky fellow in a badly choreographed scene.
And in a badly lit one, as if Bane figured poor lighting would give some advantage against another League trained assassin.
>>
>>85809211
He probably figured his size would give him an advantage.
>>
>>85809211
>Batman doesn't think to punch Bane in his breathing mask until someone tells him too
>>
It followed a really disappointing fight scene, so, no

Just because I recognize a scene from another thing isn't enough to make me happy. I didn't give a shit about Superman getting nuked in BVS either.
>>
>>85809285
He's a big guy
>>
>>85809211
Now, to be fair, Bane was born in the darkness, Batman merely adopted it. Or something like that.
>>
>>85809193
with no cervicals!
>>
>>85808980
Never seen it, and never will. Funny since Bane has always been one of my top favorite villains.
>>
Well I was kind of expecting it, being a Bane/Pseudo Knightfall story...
>>
>>85810867
https://youtu.be/GK3hrR5N24o
>>
>>85808980
Cool moment but it really wasn't given enough emphasis. It happened like any other attack.
>>
>>85808980
No, because I am no longer ten years old.
>>
>>85810742
Why not?
>>
>>85809487
For you.
>>
>>85811798
None of the trailers for it appealed to me at all. It just looked boring and generic as all fuck. Coupled with the fact that they whitewashed Bane into a stupid brit with a retarded voice, all the godawful cancerous memes that sprung forth from it, and clips I've seen that people post of scenes like talia dying and the godawful fight scenes just make it look really really bad. Nothing about it looked interesting to me at all. I'm glad they seemed to have gone with him being intelligent and not a mindless dumb brute though. So I guess that's one good thing.
>>
File: Bane_Empire_1.jpg (398KB, 1831x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Bane_Empire_1.jpg
398KB, 1831x2000px
>>85811873
>retarded voice

Can we talk about this? Why did he talk like that? It's not the mask that's doing it. The mask just muffles it. Is it some kind of accent?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.