[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Fantastic Four Recs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

Last thread died early. Can I get some?
>>
Anyone wanna Storyline?
>>
Bump one more time
>>
>>85808979
New FF as in your pic?
You mean outside their original appearance?
>>
>>85814697
Yes. Hell, even there original appearance. Did they return in the Fantastic Four issues. Thread died before I got any answers. Me & someone else wants recs.
>>
>>85813103
This
>>
>>
File: 1173131-fan_five.jpg (41KB, 300x452px) Image search: [Google]
1173131-fan_five.jpg
41KB, 300x452px
>>85819917
>>
Circle of Four
>>
>>85808979
Would love to see an animated short film of this concept but it would be cheaply made like their current cartoons.
>>
>>85808979
One of the tie-ins of the Age of Ultron event (yeah, I know, that one event) has a storyline of a one or two issues has the NFF reuniting as old dudes (except Ghost Rider that gets replaced) to take down the Master Mold that took over their earth
I really recomend it, but I hope some anon knows what issue i'm talkin about
>>
>>85811471
Yes
>>
Damn I love this team
>>
>>85808979
Why does this seems to work so well?
>>
File: ghostrider-vs-hulk-2.jpg (318KB, 1394x2016px) Image search: [Google]
ghostrider-vs-hulk-2.jpg
318KB, 1394x2016px
>>85808979
Wouldn't Spiderman and Wolverine be useless on a team like that?
>>
>>85829392
Spidey would be able to pull his weight, the only thing Wolverine is better at than any of the others is tracking
>>
>>85829421
Also disarming enemies.
>>
>>85829421
He's also the closest thing to a leader on the team, with the most experience and tactical/planning abilities. Someone has to pull together the very disparate personalities of the others, Wolverine can do that.
It's not like Mr. Fantastic was contributing that much to the combat effectiveness of the regular F4.
>>
>>85829934
That's true, Wolverine would be a good field leader and organize things on that front.

>>85829392
Spider-man, along with Bruce when he's not Hulk'd out, would be the brains of the operation. It's just that when Bruce goes into Hulk mode, that often leaves Spidey as the only one who can provide tech support for the team.

Plus, Spider-man isn't exactly a soft weight himself; he can hold his own decently enough. Probably better that Reed could in terms of an actual physical confrontation without relying on gadgets.
>>
File: What If Age Of Ultron 002-000.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
What If Age Of Ultron 002-000.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>85824252
You're right, it was this one.
>>
>>85829392
Hulk was Mr. Fixit at the times(not a superbrain), so spidey would science in for Mr. Fantastic.
>>
File: Circle of Four.jpg (587KB, 2900x1135px) Image search: [Google]
Circle of Four.jpg
587KB, 2900x1135px
Circle of Four was a neat little homage.
>>
Why the hell that Marvel doesn't just make New Fantastic Four series?
>>
>>85831767
Perfect
>>
>>85831810
Because if you read the original Simonson/Adams issues, they were clearly in only as a defender-esque made-up team assmbled by that female Skrull pretending to be Susan to get the supposed killers of the Fantastic Four who were other Skrulls
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.