[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

X-Men thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: CqQ369tVUAAHUU-.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
CqQ369tVUAAHUU-.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
Is this the most confidential cape film yet?
Anyhow, X-Men thread
Who is your favorite character?
Your least favorite character?
Your favorite potential/omega level mutant?
>>
>Who is your favorite character?
Nightcrawler
>Your least favorite character?
Don't have on yet.
>Your favorite potential/omega level mutant?
Magneto or Legion

Anyone got any runs they would recommend? I'm currently reading ashtonishing.
>>
>Favorite:
Tie between Cyclops, Nightcrawler, and Sam/Cannonball

>Least
There's so fucking many. I'd say Mondo from Gen X, but that dude wasn't even a character. Onslaught is up there probably. I think Apocalypse is just fucking lame other than his first outing.

>Potential/Omega Level Mutant
Probably Elixir before they forgot he was a character and Bendis replaced him with ANOTHER HEALER

Man, I don't usually like east meeting west, but I feel that Jojo's Bizarre Adventure does a better job at having unique powersets than X-men has done in the last decade. I guess the dude who's power is making people forget him was neat?
>>
>>85805785
> I guess the dude who's power is making people forget him was neat?
I remember that. It was pretty sad
>>
File: x-men rec list.jpg (532KB, 1071x1920px) Image search: [Google]
x-men rec list.jpg
532KB, 1071x1920px
>>85805773
>Anyone got any runs they would recommend? I'm currently reading ashtonishing.

I made this what feels like decades ago. It won't get you up to speed with the new stuff, but it'll give you the good shit.
>>
File: x-men starting points.jpg (459KB, 535x1920px) Image search: [Google]
x-men starting points.jpg
459KB, 535x1920px
>>85805826
>>85805773
Also made this if you looked at the blue list and went "man I don't wanna read all that shit".
>>
>>85805826
>>85805848
Thanks man. I'll definitely use this.
>>
>>85805826
>>85805848
I'm no rereading these and realizing I barely knew how to fucking write back then holy shit.
>>
>>85805888
Checked. Its alright, i'm pretty terrible when it comes to writing.
>>
>>85805693
Are you talking about wolverine 3

Yeah someone leaked some photos of wolverine and the professor wearing suits but that it, there was a leak that said that x- 23 will be send to the past to take logan place in the young x-men
>>
>>85805928
I like that you can tell how aged it is based off the red image when I wrote that House of M is "what X-men is all about these days!"
>>
>>85805947
> there was a leak that said that x- 23 will be send to the past to take logan place in the young x-men
X-men always fucking up the past. When are they going to do current x-men movies again?
>>
>>85805950
Ha i saw that
>>
>>85805693
>Who is your favorite character?
Magik
>Your least favorite character?
Jean Grey
>Your favorite potential/omega level mutant?
The Black Queen, Selene.
>>
>You'll never be able to love Mercury
>She'll never allow you to meld with her
>She'll never ooze into your urethra, climbing into your body and stimulating it from the inside.
>>
>>85805693
I don't get it. Also bump
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.