[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you agree with this drunken maniac?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Superheros can solve ANYTHING.png (1MB, 694x882px) Image search: [Google]
Superheros can solve ANYTHING.png
1MB, 694x882px
Do you agree with this drunken maniac?
>>
Just look how great Marvel is doing by throwing superheroes at racism.

Oh hey, I just coughed up blood.
>>
File: 1.jpg (78KB, 393x385px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
78KB, 393x385px
I don't, but that comics was pretty great
>>
File: 1466471411602.png (389KB, 1299x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1466471411602.png
389KB, 1299x1322px
>>85801675
>My Struggle
>By Mel Gibson
>>
>>85801675

So why was Power Girl talking to a pile of organs? Why was Catwoman hitting on that disgusting alien thing? Why was Starfire quoting Lovecraft?

I'm not looking for meme-answers, I really want to know what the heck is going on. Do I have to read the previous stuff to understand?
>>
>>85801675
Ennis, I love you, but if you think children shouldn't have stories about accepting different kinds of people and understanding their problems, I want to know what you'll replace them with.
>>
>>85802000
Because Ennis.
>>
>>85802023

I've read his Punisher and Hellblazer, but this still explains nothing.
>>
>>85802018
Honestly the Dogwelder storyline is a well written black character with black problems in cursed dog welding form.
>>
File: Oh Tommy.jpg (74KB, 644x493px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Tommy.jpg
74KB, 644x493px
>>85802050
Read Hitman
>>
>>85802000
>So why was Power Girl talking to a pile of organs?
That 'pile of organs' is named Guts and she's a genuine superhero you anus.
>Why was Catwoman hitting on that disgusting alien thing?
She's a free woman, drunk and horny. Plus, she has good tastes.
>Why was Starfire quoting Lovecraft?
Because He is the eternal night, the whisperer in the Bleed, the primal death that comes before life. He comes.
>>
>>85802054
He's like Spawn, except he welds dogs to people.
>>
What
>>
>>85802000
Power Girl is an old-school feminist, and wanted Guts to take control of her relationship with Bueno.

Catwoman is drunk and horns, and has strange tastes in men.

Starfire's brain is going haywire over some extra dimensional intrusion.
>>
>>85802000
Read the DCYou Section Eight, its honestly worth the read, especially when Ettrigan came out of nowhere at the end and started rapping

Honestly it was the perfect dumb comic DC had been missing
>>
>>85802060
Do you know in which comic book(s) his face from that image made a "cameo" as a picture on the wall?
>>
>>85802000
Because personalitys are twisted a little in this

Starfires bit is out of fucking nowhere though its also fucking hilarious
>>
>>85801693
Well blue marvel was not that bad an attempt.

Except for the fact that the avengers responses to the blue marvel never matched up with what he said its like an eariler draft had him more bitter and they forgot to change the other characters dialouge when they rewrote his stuff.

Although the auctual story the racial stuff was alongside was horribly written almost like it was designed by committee
>>
>>85802400
I dont think any of those 3 were in all star section 8 anon
>>
>>85802414
The Section 8 comic, the issue with Wonder Woman.
>>
>>85802000

Reminder that it's all canon.
>>
>>85802548
I dont think it is
Which is a shame because i really like the idea of batman getting a parking ticket.
>>
File: I AM BAYTOR.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
I AM BAYTOR.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>85801675
I'm happy he's still finding work. Even if it's just cameos.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.