[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Fantastic Four Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Would you like to see this team re-introduced in an ongoing, most likely an alt!world ongoing?
Hell, maybe even the Circle of Four incarnation?
How would you like them return. If they were on the current Earth 616, Earth Prime?, how would they be formed in a new fashion? I'd assume Logan would be replaced with his Old Self. & unfortunately we would have Cho Hulk, not a big fan, but otherwise, how would you see it?
>>
>>85799729
that is unfortunate lighting. when the hulk doesnt look green he doesnt look like the hulk

anyway this is a funny idea, since it'd be the most-tangled-possible movie-rights nightmare. generally if you have spider-man and wolverine on one thing, you know what you're looking at has been decided by committee trying to squeeze money out of the big moneymakers, and it's not going to be very true to either (since those execs who know spidey and bub sell don't think that angst or bloodshed sell)
>>
Well, it IS Fixit Hulk so he's grey.
>>
>>85799729
>Spider-Man as the Reed Richards of his team, current incarnation.
>Cho Hulk
>Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider
>X-23

bretty gud
>>
>>85803492
The Spider-Man should be Kaine. He can be as hardcore as he wants.
>>
>>85803492
>>85803685
It should be Miles since he goes with the whole teen replacement heroes motif.
>>
>>85803492
>>85804115
I like this. Would probably buy a New Fantastic Four/New Future Foundation book with this team, either having Pete or Miles as Spider-Man.
>>
File: circle_of_four_art_a.jpg (298KB, 900x1367px) Image search: [Google]
circle_of_four_art_a.jpg
298KB, 900x1367px
It's a fun team-up. I'd absolutely be down for another with the originals or with whatever replacements you can get to reference the originals.
>>
>>85804115
No. I think he's right, it should be Pete. Reason being is he'd be the oldest & wisest. That way, the team would be somewhat stable.
>>
File: 20835.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
20835.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
I love how weirdly optimistic this picture is.
>>
I like how they get together from time to time.
>>
I've never read Fantastic Four before. What's the definitive run of theirs?
>>
>>85804889
Same. Any recommendations on there run together. I hear they have al ot of what ifs & I guess they returned for fear itself? Infact, give me all their runs.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.