[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he see Rose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1472229509120.png (675KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
1472229509120.png
675KB, 1280x719px
Why did he see Rose?
>>
because only recently did he realize that his mother killed other beings, and it's haunting him because now he had to essentially do the next worst thing, and he fears that he's just becoming her
>>
>>85799061
because of her every bad thing in his life happened
because of her he exists
>>
she doesn't approve of sharing her son with poo in loo
>>
>>85799061
Because she's his mother?
>>
File: ALeagueOfTheirOwnTHIS.jpg (118KB, 638x357px) Image search: [Google]
ALeagueOfTheirOwnTHIS.jpg
118KB, 638x357px
>>85799070
>>
>>85799070
Not only that but also having to live up to all the good that she did.
>>
>>85799061
The episode was about confronting the things that you're scared to think about

He's scared to think that maybe his mother was bad
>>
>>85799061
Now they're referencing Lion King. Where does it end?
>>
>>85799113
At the very least she wasn't as good as everyone has led him to believe
>>
>>85799140
Just wait until they make a follow up to KinderGarten Kid that's a parody of Tom and Jerry
>>
>>85799061
Lion King reference. Just another one of Rebecca Sugar's finest writing moments.
>>
>>85799061

Cause she's the final fucking boss anon

You saw it right here she looks like the flying spaghetti monster
>>
>>85799061
When your son becomes a trans, you'd also wanna have a talk.
>>
>>85799061
>>85799070
>>85799079
>>85799109
>>85799113

You're forgetting the biggest thing: That he's responsible for her "death", and despite never saying it, he probably has some massive buried feelings of guilt over that. She shows up alongside the other characters Steven feels guilty over "killing".
>>
>>85800799
Yeah, that was what I thought as well. Every other character was someone he hurt, just like Connie had done with that classmate.
>>
>>85799061
Hes mad she made him while leaving him behind, and doesnt like some of her actions
>>
>>85800799
Came here to say the same thing
>>
>>85799061
cant you fags stay in a containment thread?
>>
>>85799061
How come he didn't see Lars or Ronaldo in there?
>>
>>85800799
Hasn't he actually said he secretly feels like the crystal gems might secretly resent him for killing rose?
I believe something like that came out when he was hanging with the cool kids.
>>
>>85799061
His mom's a murderer and he has the soul of a murderer in his gut. Of course he only learned this after he murdered a few people himself in quick succession, meaning the murder is inside him as well. This is what happens when a murderer is impregnated to death by a murdercock and produces a murderbaby.
>>
Are you all seriously that fucking dense?

He saw rose because SHE DIED BECAUSE OF HIM.
>>
>>85801819
I don't think it's like that, Steven understood her choice and was grateful for it.
>>
>>85801064
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI

>here's your (You)
>>
>>85801880
He's right though. SU is fine in my book, but there doesn't need to be 4 or 5 fucking threads discussing the same show on one board. But that won't stop insufferable cunts like you from doing it anyway.
>>
File: 1459581288524.jpg (24KB, 373x560px) Image search: [Google]
1459581288524.jpg
24KB, 373x560px
>>85801877
Man, I think that was my 1st episode. I remember seeing the ads of the show and not thinking much of it, "just another thingie attempting to capture AT's audience", and then I turn on the TV and find this story about an all-powerful being that chose to give up her life just to experience the joy of building up an human family

>Everytime you love yourself, that's me loving you

Shiet man, I didn't expect that. The episode sold me the show alongside Too many birthdays and Giant woman
>>
>>85801424
They're human, they don't matter
>>
>>85802373
Why is David Tennant holding a sad fish?
>>
>>85799061
Because Rose's kill count is an extension of Steven's guilt.

Steven no longer is focusing on becoming Rose anymore. He is focusing on what aspects of Rose he shouldn't emulate.
>>
>>85800799
Dude, this comes right after we discovered Rose killed PD. That messed Steven up. That's why Rose looks menacing. Steven doesn't feel guilty about Rose. He is focused on not becoming Rose.
>>
You guys seem to be arguing points that aren't mutually exclusive. You are literally all right.

>Those feelings are complicated.

The reason why Rose stuff is so tricky for Steven is that it's a bunch of conflicting voices and thoughts all going at once. It's no wonder he's messed up about it.
>>
>>85801880
>here's your (You) for providing a completely valid complaint in a way that offends me and my precious cartoon

oh fuck off you pretentious cunt.
>>
>>85804890
It's not really a valid complaint thought is it? There's no real discussion to be gained from it. It's not going to do anything here. It's functionally useless and just makes you look like an obnoxious moron. Which, to be fair, is probably accurate. It would be a valid complaint on /q/, where you're better of doing it.

Now a much better way to voice your complaints in these threads is talk about what you don't like about the show. That way other people can join in and talk about what they also don't like or address what you do not. Otherwise you're pretty much just bumping the thread you don't like through people responding to you. This is assuming you were smart enough to sage, which you most likely weren't.

You'll notice that a number of people in this thread are also talking negatively about the cartoon. You're hardly alone in disliking it/elements. You're just retarded.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.