[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Voltron Force: New Defenders Trilogy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: voltron_force.jpg (65KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
voltron_force.jpg
65KB, 600x366px
was it really so bad?
>>
File: mice390.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mice390.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
gotta love the mice
>>
>>85791643
The art style was about 15 years out of date.
>>
i feel that if this show had come out in the 90's, it might be considered okay saturday morning fare.

some of the concept art looks pretty good, tho.
>>
File: vfs2_chabot.jpg (352KB, 1000x1101px) Image search: [Google]
vfs2_chabot.jpg
352KB, 1000x1101px
Comic for Voltron Force season 2 (which never came about), by Jacob Chabot.
>>
>>85791643
From Bottom Left, Clockwise
>CDI Princess Zelda
>Handsome CDI Link
>Jackie Chan Adventures
>Green Lantern
>Two Ton 21
>>
Some of the concept designs are okay. The OCs turn a lot of people off, the animation itself is not good, and the CGI is wretched. Writing wise, it just sticks out as largely mediocre for me personally. It doesn't hit any highs and it doesn't hit any lows that cross over into being funny. Lotor and his weirdass lackey dude are amusing though. If there was more of them, I think it'd be more entertaining.

This guy has a pretty cool design too.
>>
Considering it came out in 2011, it felt like a 90s cartoon. It had DiC levels of animation and storytelling, and even though there was some effort put forth in the voice acting and some of the concepts, the whole thing was really awkward. I remember streaming it for people in the /vld/ threads and we all agreed it was actually worse than TTD.
>>
>>85795006
>and even though there was some effort put forth in the voice acting

It hurts me that they used the Vancouver VA's for this and not for Legendary Defender.

*sigh*
>>
File: keith_arus.jpg (52KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
keith_arus.jpg
52KB, 600x337px
In the episode "Crossing Signals", Keith is revealed to have Arusian ancestry, marking this series as the first to depict Keith as an alien.
>>
>>85791643
was this the series that made Voltron change depending of which lion was the chest? because that concept was kinda cool
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.