[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : subvillains who shoud have been the main ones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Helga.jpg (1MB, 1357x1770px) Image search: [Google]
Helga.jpg
1MB, 1357x1770px
ITT : subvillains who shoud have been the main ones
>>
>>85788862
Why? She worked well on the movie as a subvillain.

Is this just waifufaggotory?
>>
Her clothes spent the majority of the movie melting off her body in one form or another, which I liked but she was the wrong sex. can someone please do a Bara gender bend of her?
>>
>>85788862

>villians you wish were your subs

....or doms honestly, she seems like a dom, but damn that's a fine piece of animated ass.
>>
>>85788862
She was the reason why I like women instead of girls
She's the reason why I friend zone younger girls who went after so I could chased after their older sisters
>>
And she's voiced by Susan Ivanova from Babylon 5, so that's a plus.
>>
>>85789027
gae or grill?
>>
>>85789232
Me? I'm a homosexicle
>>
>>85788862
>>
>>85789027
Die.
>>
>>85788862
Much as I love Olga and Rourke as an evil double act, making them a singular character would have probably helped with the film's pacing issues. And ice cold bara proto-Nazi German American mercenary queen bitch voiced by James Garner. Boneriffic.

Actually, you know what would have actually helped with the film's pacing issues? Making it a fucking trilogy like it was intended to be.
>>
>>85791318
So what would the trilogy be split into?
>Expedition under the sea
>Expedition beneath the Earth
>Actually finding Atlantis
Or did they have different plans?
>>
>>85791318
Its another
>good writting = my fetish
Thread.
>>
>>85791427
his fetish is... trilogies?
>>
>>85791748
Try again.
>>
>>85791388
>expedition under the sea
>expedition under the Earth and Finding Atlantis
>Mingling with Atlantians and betrayal
>>
File: Ho Ho Ho no audio.webm (3MB, 1600x680px) Image search: [Google]
Ho Ho Ho no audio.webm
3MB, 1600x680px
>>85791796
but that is what he said would fix it

>Actually, you know what would have actually helped with the film's pacing issues? Making it a fucking trilogy like it was intended to be.
>>
>>85791880
Needs subtitles desu.
>>
File: Atlantis.jpg (34KB, 564x451px) Image search: [Google]
Atlantis.jpg
34KB, 564x451px
>>85788862
>Stargate is Atlantis
>Atlantis is Stargate
>>
>>85788862
i liked how she yelled at Rourke in a mildly annoyed tone of voice as she fell to her death. it takes serious focus to bitch at your coworker while you hurtle towards a grisly demise
>>
>>
>>85791880
>Much as I love Olga and Rourke as an evil double act, making them a singular character would have probably helped with the film's pacing issues. And ice cold bara proto-Nazi German American mercenary queen bitch voiced by James Garner. Boneriffic.
>>
>>85792216
Will we ever get lewds of them?
>>
>>85788862
Wait, racebent pocahontas was a badguy?
>>
>>85792515
>racebent
>implying it isn't gender bent John Smith
>>
>>85792600
Maybe she's their great great great ancestor.
>>
>>85792383
followed by
>actually
>blah blah blah
>a trilogy would fix it
>>
>>85792515
>>85792600
clearly she's just a descendant of Pocahontas & John Smith, and bleaches her hair.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.