[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite minor characters thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Cn_NxhBWgAU8ZAp.jpg (66KB, 1185x666px) Image search: [Google]
Cn_NxhBWgAU8ZAp.jpg
66KB, 1185x666px
Pic related, he's precious husbando material
>>
File: MiaMckibben.jpg (184KB, 560x246px) Image search: [Google]
MiaMckibben.jpg
184KB, 560x246px
Speaking of BJHM
I am glad she didn't end up with Todd, she deserves better.
>>
>>85788851
I keep expecting him to turn into a villain.
>>
>>85788997
Well, there was that whole secret merger meeting thing that never went anywhere.
>>
File: MsCarolynI.png (130KB, 294x442px) Image search: [Google]
MsCarolynI.png
130KB, 294x442px
>>85788997
Is it wrong that I keep hoping he won't be evil, and he'll just turn out to be an Okay And Helpful Guy?
>>
>>85789203

Did you watch the whole season?

Turns out he's not evil at all.

What a treasure.
>>
>>85789240
Yeah, but there are more seasons to come. I hope he keeps not being evil. I want him to be a shining bearded gem of professionalism and caring forever. I feel safe with Secretary Hobo.
>>
>>85789104

yeah what was up with that?
>>
>>85789104
>>85790030
Princess Carolyn is a shitty CEO, but she's a great agent. She was in the wrong job, and there's this guy who basically does everything for her being held back - not just from a job title, but in the decisions he makes that require her authorization - and she recognizes it. The merger is just his way of keeping the agency going in some form despite PC's fuckups, which is after all his job.

>>85789720
Granted, he could turn out (and probably will turn out) to be an even equally shitty person as everybody else in the show. Because I mean it is set in LA. Four million shitty people right there.
>>
File: adorable.jpg (122KB, 638x765px) Image search: [Google]
adorable.jpg
122KB, 638x765px
>>85788851
Does pic related count as minor? He was he best part of the episode.
>>
>>85789203
As soon as he brought the "I want 10% stake in the company instead of a raise" then made Carolyn sign a shitload of forms i was almost sure he'd end up fucking her over and stealing the company.

Turns out he was just a workaholic autist that wanted fair remuneration.
>>
>>85790581
>Turns out he was just a workaholic autist that wanted fair remuneration.
Truly the perfect employee.
>>
>>85790536
cute doggo
>>
What's going to happen is that PC is going to start to distrust Judah and think he's planning on making a movie with his stake in the company.
Then she'll betray him only to reveal that he was always genuine.

Then PC will be alone.
>>
File: tumblr_nrv6316vps1qbr65po1_1280.png (473KB, 753x455px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrv6316vps1qbr65po1_1280.png
473KB, 753x455px
>>
>>85788974
They could have shown her more.
>>
>>85790898
Can't do much with 10%. That would only work if he somehow starts getting more stake at the company.
>>
>>85791096
He's used just the right amount
>>
>>85790030
he said he would bring up the merger idea when the right time came

when that time did come he decided not to
>>
>>85788851
>having an aspie for a husbando
Anon pls
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.