[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Beast so cuntish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (596KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
596KB, 1000x1537px
Why is Beast so cuntish?
>>
Seeing "hardy har har" in comic not written by Giffen is weird to me.
>>
because beast is a self loathing hypocrite.
before banner got killed and the all confronted him.
beast hacked his computer and accused banner of experimenting on himself.
beast has done the same thing and don't forget messing with time lines with bringing the early x-men to the present/future.
even the watcher was disgusted with him
>>
I miss the times when Beast was likable.Once upon a time he was a fun science dude who looked like a furry. Now he's an asshole.
>>
>>85786119
>beast hacked his computer and accused banner of experimenting on himself.

That was the saddest shit about that whole issue. Mr. Holier than thou Hank fucking turned himself into a blue monkey McCoy saying "he's experimenting *ON HIMSELF*!!!"

When are they going to shoot him into the fucking sun, anon? When?
>>
>>85786220
I miss those days...
>>
>>85786017
This is like some kind of early 90s or 80s college flick. Revenge of the nerds or something similar. Is spiderman going to be drawn like a young John Cusack?
>>
>>85786017
He's a mutant, being a cunt was programmed into his genes.
>>
Spiderman could kick the shit out of Beast, right? I mean it probably wouldn't even look like a fight, it'd appear to be a grown man kicking a pile of blue yarn all over the frigging lawn. Right?
>>
>>85786017
Tell me Spider-Man out-scienced him
>>
>>85786991
>Tell me Spider-Man out-scienced him

History tells us that Beast's class science project was himself. They probably gave him a prehensile tail.
>>
File: image.jpg (443KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
443KB, 1000x1537px
>>85786991
Yes he did: Beast couldn't stop himself, interfered with his students project to make it 'perfect' and as a result wasn't paying attention to what his teleported was connected to resulting in everyone almost dying.

Beast is a cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (426KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
426KB, 1000x1537px
>>85787512
>>
>>85787528
who was the host?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.