[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does he have a human penis or the red rocket thing dogs have?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Does he have a human penis or the red rocket thing dogs have?
>>
>>85785420
I have no idea, but I love the premise of this thread. Giving you a bump with the hope it recieves the debate it deserves.
>>
>>85785420
Obviously a beast like penis. I wonder if he fucked belle in beast form though.
>>
>>85785420
hmmmm...... really makes u think.......
>>
>>85785420
I'm voting for the rocket thing, if he had a big hairy human dick he would easily find love
>>
>>85785420
BOTH

PREPARE YOURSELF BELLE
>>
>>85785420
I bet he has a regular old human sized dick in a dog like sheaf. So it's completely useless as a dick. It's a fucking curse after all. It's gotta be all drawbacks.
>>
File: notafan.png (577KB, 740x477px) Image search: [Google]
notafan.png
577KB, 740x477px
sidenote, not a fan of the live action design for these guys
>>
>>85786029
I also am an avid visitor of r/4chan.
>>
>>85786339
>super strength
>longevity
>immortality
>cursed slaves
Dont sound like drawbacks to me.of i was him i would be going into the village and raping bitches every night.
>>
>>85785420
Probably one that looks more like a wildebeest's penis. Don't bother googling that, I couldn't find any results to post.
>>
File: kassos.png (597KB, 1274x673px) Image search: [Google]
kassos.png
597KB, 1274x673px
>>85785420
Bison penis, according to the Les Kassos episode.
>>
>>85786473
whoops, forgot link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J2Ki0dzY8g
>>
probably looks like something from bad dragon
>>
>>85785420
the default answer for anything like this is the same as the rest of his body: humanish-shaped but made of animalish parts. So like, does it have a baculum? Probably. Is the foreskin covered in fur? absolutely. But the shape of the dong itself, the shape of the glans, those are probably very humanlike. Which isn't to say that the glans absolutely DOESN'T flare out after orgasm to act as somewhat of a plug. it certainly might.
And as for size, I mean, it's probably not that big. Humans already have way bigger dongs than carnivores usually do, and he only has a few minor ungulate features.. and even then ungulate dongs are only that big to make up for their huge barrel chests. They don't go up to the hilt with those, y'know? So he's probably not packing a whole hell of a lot. 10 inches max.
>>
>>85786277
One of each
Human, dog, cat, horse and duck
Im partial to cat myself
>>
>>85786364
Oh dear god what the fuck
>>
>>85786455
Wildebeest is an antelope. Deer, antelope and gazelle dicks all look the same. Actually pretty much all ungulates except for horses. So Google deer dick and there you go.
>>
>>85788956
I'm impressed by your knowledge of various animal dicks, sir. Thanks for the info.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.