[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a teen titans or young justice be able to be adapted to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: TeenTitansTogether.png (177KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
TeenTitansTogether.png
177KB, 500x348px
Or would it end up as a shitty teen flick?
>>
>>85783085
>la movie?
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>85783085
Also, why do shows never seem to want to clarify which robin is being used?
>>
>>85783119
Live action.
>>
>>85783130
Teen Titans Robin was Dick Grayson

Young Justice Robin was also Dick Grayson and later Tim Drake(he was underused)

Teen Titans or Young Justice could work as live action movies but I honestly think they would work better as live action TV show.

DC's CW universe has flaws but I've enjoyed them more than the DCEU.

DCEU would probably do some edgy adaption and edge/ bad writers have been the downfall of Teen Titans and Young Justice.
>>
>>85783581
Wasnt young justice edgy though? It was pretty well loved.
>>
>>85783847
How was Young Justice edgy?

In the comics the cast of Young Justice became edgy after they were added to the Teen Titans roster(Johns is to blame for this and the writers that followed him made things worst).

The Young Justice comic was never edgy and I did not think the cartoon was edgy. The only problems I had with the cartoon were love triangles and the cast of the second season being underused.
>>
>>85784521
the second season of Young Justice was badly done in general sadly
>>
>>85784687
I liked Blue Beetle and Impulse but everyone else got neglected.I still think it was a good cartoon but I enjoyed Teen Titans more because the writers did not neglect the cast.
>>
>>85785092
that was the basic point, the first season focused a lot on group dynamics and character development but didn't have as much action as a result which meant that they weren't attracting the usual audience for animated superhero shows, so in the second season they focused more on a central protagonist (Blue Beetle) and made it more action oriented (at the cost of decent character development)
>>
>>85785646
Was blue beetle the central protag? Did not feel like it.
>>
>>85785680
He's the closest thing the series had to a central protagonist. He was part of the Reach's plan to conquer Earth and Impulse went back in time to prevent him from getting brainwashed.
>>85785646
The group dynamics of the first season were the main appeal of the show. I never understood why people complained about the "lack of action" in season 1. I thought the action was good.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.