[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: characters you do NOT want to meet face to face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: agents-of-shield-hive1.jpg (85KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
agents-of-shield-hive1.jpg
85KB, 620x420px
ITT: characters you do NOT want to meet face to face
>>
I want to meet Ward butt to dick
>>
I want my face to meet his dick
>>
I want my face to meet his dick
>>
>>85782208

I want his dick to meet my face
>>
So what has happened to him since I gave up at least one season ago?
>>
>>85784626
He got infected with an alien virus and forced dasiy to cure him using her vibration powers. but suffered amnesia from the cure , and dasit fell in love with the new him and they ar on the run from shield
>>
>>85784626

Coulson crushed his chest in with his cyborg hand, and then he died, and then a squid alien took over his body, and then Electro Ward flew him and SquidWard into outer space and exploded their ship and he died again
>>
>>85784626
He proved that he is, without a doubt, the best villain of the MCU and then proceeded to die shortly after.
>>
>>85784696
Jeez, seems like it was a good call to jump ship when I did...
>>
>>85782208
>implying Hive-Ward would give a flying fuck about a puny human

you're of no interest to him. He wouldn't look at you twice, if even once
>>
>>85782208
So I stopped watching this show part way through season 2. Why does Ward look like he's straight out of the thriller video?
>>
>>85784741
don't fall for it.
it's this >>85784699
>>
>>85784878
Exactly why he's scary. He would do that weird disengaging shit to you
>>
>>85784626
He was possessed by Hive, the first Inhuman, and became the leader of HYDRA.
>>
>>85784879
His corpse is being possessed by Hive.
>>
>>85784879
Because that's not Ward. It's Ward's dead corpse being used as a meat puppet for an ancient death god.
>>
File: Joker.jpg (192KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
Joker.jpg
192KB, 459x612px
This fucker.
He's not intimidating, he just seems like that kinda douche you see at a party who's constantly yelling, challenging people and getting into fights over dumb shit.
>BRO, YOU THINK YOU CAN DRINK?
>DUDE THIS PLACE FUCKING SUCKS
>COME ON FUCKER, LETS GO, COME ON, LETS GO
>>
File: 238320.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
238320.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>85784696
>>
>>85787024
Honka honka
>>
>>85784699
Nice bait
>>
File: 1471029655950b.gif (536KB, 320x199px) Image search: [Google]
1471029655950b.gif
536KB, 320x199px
>>85787350
That fucking dumb ads line.
Every time I hear it, I remember that one episode of Tom Goes to the Mayor with the saxman.
>Lou come on now, tot da tot the saxophone. Honka honka the saxophone. Tip-aty tip-aty top saxophone a go honka honka I don't like it!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.