[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider-Girl General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Daily reminder that Mayday is still the best female spider.

>Complete archive of appearances:
https://mega.nz/#F!hk4z2D5T!lAv4zouAC53tjL_Myyfxpw
>>
>>85780256
Cool
>>
>>85780256
Thank you
>>
>>85780256
Delete Spider-Verse through to Web Warriors from the folder mate, according to Frenz, that's not the real Mayday
>>
>>85783135
It certainly helps to think of Spider-Verse Mayday as a different Mayday, but according to Marvel, that's not the case.
>>
Would you date a super powered woman while being just a normal guy? I don't know, feels so emasculating. And seeing her battling with super powered dude friends would make me feel bad except for the fact I'm the one fucking her, at least.
>>
>>85784576
It does. And DeFalco put just enough evidence for the reader to decide for themselves whether or not it's the same MC2.

Personally, I think Mayday's story ends at The End. But included Spider-Verse and Web Warriors in the archive because they are included officially by Marvel.
>>
>>85785157
I would do it. Would be cool. Would try to find some other way to be useful. Like building her gadgets or getting her intel or something.
>>
>>85785157
I'd be cool with it.
>>
>>85780256
Does anybody else have a problem with Mr. and Mrs. Spider-Man #1? I get a black screen when I open it.
>>
I hated how DeFalco left some dangling plots without being resolved.

The Parkers not knowing who Darkdevil really was or Peter telling May that Ben and Kaine are his clones, especially after the whole thing with April.

That said in the Secret Wars tie in Spider-Island Mayday calling Darkdevil "cuz" meaning she knew he was Ben Reilly's son but ughhh I still want to see how she found out.

>>85784576
Hopefully, I hate what Slott did to them and I hate hate hate that they got stuck with loser Spider Uncle Ben.
>>
>>85789199
I know it was supposed to be touching that Spider-Ben found a new home, but I just find it awkward that Mayday and MJ lose Peter and have his dead uncle from another universe move in.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.