[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Episodes/scenes in cartoons that made you hungry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: stupid hot dog.png (347KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
stupid hot dog.png
347KB, 512x384px
ITT: Episodes/scenes in cartoons that made you hungry
>>
Pork Butts and Taters
>>
>>85777322

weenie burgers
>>
>>85777322
That 'What A Cartoon!?' show with the stray dogs which ended in a massive flood of gravy and meats throughout the town.

I get hungry every time.
>>
File: kanker burger.png (437KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kanker burger.png
437KB, 640x480px
>>
Anything with food because I'm very poor and very hungry.
>>
>>85777361
This. I always wanted to eat a burger while watching the episode. Made me feel like I was eating with the eds. I was a fat kid.
>>
File: 1469712987230.png (1MB, 800x1348px) Image search: [Google]
1469712987230.png
1MB, 800x1348px
>>85777921
>iktf
>>
File: 344319.jpg (68KB, 601x400px) Image search: [Google]
344319.jpg
68KB, 601x400px
i always thought the bugs that timon and pumba ate in the lion king looked really tasty

slimy yet satisfying
>>
I always wanted a chicken nugget from that one KND episode where they panned the river for them
>>
The platter of hog jowls in that one episode of Ren & Stimpy were probably supposed to be gross, but the show played them up as so delicious that it worked for me.
>>
File: F.O.O.D.F.I.T.E..jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
F.O.O.D.F.I.T.E..jpg
36KB, 640x480px
This shit doesn't even look that bad, the KND are full of babies.
>>
I'm curious, does anybody have that guitar riff song from that episode? It's also played in the one where courage goes to the sun.
>>
File: IMG_1484.png (1MB, 871x1571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1484.png
1MB, 871x1571px
>>85778053
Seriously. Damn Lion King.
>Just got the Lion King on VHS; watched it constantly.
>Tell my mom not to worry about fixing a plate of dinner for me as I was excusing myself outside for my own Timon and Pumba approved meal.
>Scurry about in my back yard and find a big juicy looking mantis chilling out on a decent sized branch.
>Snatch him up and try to lower him into my mouth in an attempt to take a big chomp out of him (like in the cartoons!)
>Little bastard clamps onto my tongue with its arms and starts "biting" me with its mandibles.
>Scream bloody murder and run around my backyard screaming "My dinner's trying to make ME dinner" or some shit.
On the scale of "curious" to "Darwin Award Candidate", my kid self was probably teetering way to close to the latter.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.