[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superman Suit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1472145322077.gif (384KB, 541x825px) Image search: [Google]
1472145322077.gif
384KB, 541x825px
What the fuck was this garbage?

Why did they go from what was a really god damn good costume in Man of Steel to this plastic looking, fake ass muscle looking, awful bullshit in Batman v. Superman?
>>
It was a shit costume in MoS too.
>>
>>85762588
Nigga you nuts.
>>
File: 1463102190190.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1463102190190.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>85762581
>a really god damn good costume in Man of Steel

Cavill will NEVER, EVER have a good costume
>>
The BvS suit was better though.

I'm not crazy about either but at least the BvS suit looks more colorful and 'bold' with deeper colors.
>>
>>85762581
his poor hair
>>
> Immune to bullets
> Weak to male pattern boldness

Something pottery something something
>>
File: 1458411505825.jpg (65KB, 615x617px) Image search: [Google]
1458411505825.jpg
65KB, 615x617px
>>85762966
>boldness

fuck

I hope I don't go bold at his age
>>
>>85762581
BVS suit is better
But the classic trunks look is still the best
>>
>>85762854
>The BvS suit was better though.
>I'm not crazy about either but at least the BvS suit looks more colorful and 'bold' with deeper colors.

The colors were better.

But everything else was a straight downgrade.
>>
>>85763010
He's 33, so it's not really that bad an age.
>>
>>85762581
literally did not notice a difference.
>>
>The blue on the main section was arguably better.
>However them making the deviding bands & wrist pieces also blue was a harsh misstep, the contrast was fucking nice in Mos and would have been even nicer against the better blue in Bvs.
>The S probably looked better in Mos but not a big change.
>The added patterning across the S & shoulders is nice.
>The square buckle sitting all by itself in the middle looks cheap compared to the round Mos buckle that flowed from the outer bands.
>The groin lines which probably help in taking off the suit suck visually (more in photos then in the actual film).
>>
File: DoJ-Superman1.jpg (277KB, 1199x1850px) Image search: [Google]
DoJ-Superman1.jpg
277KB, 1199x1850px
>>85763069
No man, no. That S-shield is fucking immaculate. The scales looked more like chain-mail while still being unobtrusive. The pattern along the waist blends in more, making the belt pop without just being empty space. Also, the addition of the V-pattern along the top of the boots.

Honestly the only thing it needs to be truly perfect is a gold S-shield on the cape and thicker soles for the boots.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.