[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you agree with him, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: max.png (74KB, 585x568px) Image search: [Google]
max.png
74KB, 585x568px
Do you agree with him, /co/?
>>
>>85761587
I want to see it, it looks really fun.

The fact that retards over here are getting trigered by it just goes to show that /comblr/ is real
>>
>>85761587
I do believe that he thinks that yes. Especially the part about the movie almost being made for him.
>>
>>85761587
Why I'm not surprised that he likes it?

He always seemed to have shit taste.

Also, why people post his opinion on anything ALL THE TIME here? Are you him OP?
>>
>>85761683
>Are you him OP?

Yes I am, anon.

Hi, I'm Max G. Ask me anything!
>>
>>85761693
Yo max can you draw me a sexy bun?
>>
>>85761587
Max G is a talented dude but due to the fact that I've never found a single one of his cartoons funny I think it's safe to say we have wildly different sense of humor, and thus I can't take much stock in his comedy recommendations.
>>
>>85761587
>Man with poor taste has poor taste
>>
>>85761631
What the fuck are you talking about? People here hate it because it's LOL COCKS: The Movie by the epitome of DUDE WEED LMAO faggots and the only attempt at any actual maturity is cringe-inducing fedora shit.

In what possible way is that Tumblr? Or are you one of those mouthbreathers who thinks "Tumblr" just means "anyone who disagrees with me"?
>>
he got a boner during the orgy scene, he's a disgusting foodie
>>
>>85761693
What does the G stand for?
>>
>>85761587
did he bitch about people making Sausage Party/Food Fight jokes
>>
I really, really liked the chewed up gum Stephen Hawking character
>>
>>85762157
I really wish they hadn't ruined his reveal in the trailers. the fucking Terminator gag was the most I've laughed in awhile
>>
>>85761631
It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
It's like a modern day Family Guy episode, only almost 2 hours.
>Lol weed and sex
>References that are too smart for the target audience, too dumb for everyone else
>Lol religious people are dumb but respect beliefs I guess even tho it's stupid and made up
>Lol the bagel is a jew and the firewater is an Indian chief lol get it

It's not even awful, it's just a stupid waste of time.
There's maybe three jokes that work and they're all sensible chuckles at best.
>>
>>85762114
His last name, Gilardi.
>>
>>85761679
Yeah, Max G is a good cartoonist/animator but his sense of humour is atrocious
>>
>>85761587
I thought he was dead
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.