[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Characters you just want to buy a basket of hot wings, give a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1396325010459.jpg (32KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1396325010459.jpg
32KB, 600x404px
Characters you just want to buy a basket of hot wings, give a hug, and tell them it'll be okay.
>>
>>85752462
What are you? Some kind of fruitcake?
>>
>>85752462
I got your hug right here. He he he.
>>
>Carl

Giving him hot wings
>"You serious? A-ha-ha-halright! This is gonna be frickin' awesome!"

Giving him a hug
>"'Ey woah woah woah woah woah, nah, no, we're not doin' that, I ain't no fruit!"

Telling him it'll be okay
>"You get the hell out of my house right now, you hear me? Right now!"
>>
>>85752472
but he's so sad ;_; don't you remember his christmas with the robots and the lasers
>>
File: vlcsnap-1250-12-17-16h05m45s046.png (346KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-1250-12-17-16h05m45s046.png
346KB, 853x480px
>>85752462
>>85752658

It's going to be okay, Carl. It's going to be okay. You need a hug? You need a hug there buddy?

Whoa, whoa... Alright, alright, no hugging! Maybe, we're not there yet. Maybe... you just need more time.

But Carl, those wings... They come with a bonus, Carl. They come with... A STORY! And I think you'll feel a lot better once you listen to it.

Okay, so... Where to begin. You recall my on-again off-again girlfriend Korra, or "that musky brown skank" as you called her, whom I performed much hate filled sexual relations upon... I think.

Well, somehow, despite my having protection in the form of an AK next to my bed... Which I don't have... a bed... or gun... nor the money to purchase which... Somehow, Carl, she ended up pregnant! And despite my offer to scoop that little amoeba out of her... whatever babies come out of - at half off I might add; that is a very good deal - she decided to keep it. And at some point, between one and twelve months later our daughter was born, Carl. A beautiful, human-cup abomination. And we loved her. Of course, you'll never guess what happened next!
>>
File: 1471904871999.gif (288KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471904871999.gif
288KB, 200x200px
>episodes where Carl and some or all of the Aqua Teens are actual bros
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>
>robot bursts into his room to tell him a story
>the way carl says "awright"
>>
>>85752829
>You can't eat cahpet. Silly daddy.
>>
>>85752850
Carl definitely seemed to have the best relationship with Meatwad overall
>>
>>85752829
He will look at the basket, take the wings, and shut the door on you so basically >>85752658

>>85752850
I love the frylock and shake ones. The shake ones like when they are that cow because it's 2 of them fucking around. He isn't really friends with frylock and kinda just takes his stuff/inventions but they have some good exchanges. I guess if he gets free shit you're his number one pal.
>>
>>85752462

Carl is a horrible human and you should never feel bad for him. You find out he had an abusive childhood, but everything else past that is his own doing.
>>
>>85753062
How is he horrible? He lives next to three guys who get him mutilated and tortured and killed daily
>>
>>85753166

are you new to the show, or just watch it for the pretty pictures.

he is a sexist, rapist, murdering, racist thief who spends all his day wanking off and taking out loans he will never be able to pay off to get hookers, cars, and gamble.

He stuck his mom in a home, steals her cheques, leaves her broke and is highly abusive.

He deserved every ounce of pain he got.
>>
>>85753211
You are way over-analyzing a fucking ATHF character, buddy.
>>
>>85753258

Other than the fact they made episodes to specifically show how horrible carl is so not to feel bad when he gets fucked up.
>>
>>85753211
>sexist
literally who cares
>rapist
since when?
>murdering
i don't know
>racist
literally who cares
>thief
you don't torture and mutilate thieves. maybe if momma had protected him from eating boiled carpet he'd care about her
>>
>>85753288

your dads sister didn't seem to mind when he raped her and you were born.
>>
File: 1411555441819.png (50KB, 900x1151px) Image search: [Google]
1411555441819.png
50KB, 900x1151px
>thread went from Carl appreciation to autists arguing over his morality
Well it was short but fun while it lasted.
>>
>>85753404
love the character. hate who the character represents
>>
>>85753458
good thing its a cartoon then. if ever you take characters that are obvious exaggerations and clearly not meant to be taken seriously you should probably consider suicide. and i mean that as unironically as possible.
>>
File: clay puppington.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
clay puppington.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>
>Tonight you will get your dick ripped off.

>That doesn't sound right does it.

That and getting raped by a hand/dog hybrid would probably scar an ordinary man for life.
>>
>>85752462
>tell them it'll be okay

I wouldn't lie to him. As long as the ATHF are his neighbors, his life will be hell.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.