[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil War II: Choosing Sides #5 Preview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

Marvel does not release a preview of the fifth chapter of Declan Shalvey's story this time.
>>
>>
The Daughters of the Dragon meet the Howling Commandos of S.H.I.E.L.D.
>>
Alpha Flight is still alive?
>>
>>85751921
>>
TIME FOR THE WEEDMAN OF CANUCKISTAN!
>>
>>85751931
>>
>>85751934

End preview
>>
bumo
>>
>>85751931
>>85751934
>>85751939
Is JT the hero we need?

I'd pay money to see him doing pushups with a baby panda on his back
>>
Marvel isn't even trying to pretend they aren't just a leftist propaganda machine now
>>
>>85753454
When did they ever?
>>
Are they really expecting us to buy a Trudeau sticking up for civil liberties? Especially a 616-Trudeau?
>>
>>85751921
>>85751928
Ugh. Why are Colleen and Misty enemies now?
>>
>>85751939
Mind my ignorance, but why would Alpha Flight have strong loyalties to Carol?
>>
>>85755353
Carol is the leader of Alpha Flight post-Secret Wars.
>>
>>85754387
WHat part of "civil war" don't you understand?
>>
>>85755353
Alpha Flight is SWORD's replacement. Carol's the leader.
>>
>>85755787
it sucks that they're dragged to be Captain Marvel's bitch
>>
>Carol keeps doing shit.
>SHIELD happily jumps on the train of doing whatever because fuck you.
>Carol is not taken down only because she's been building up a superhero powerbase.
How is she not a villian?
>>
I'm the guy who storytimed issue 4, and all I can say is that this whole run has been absolutely horrible. I wish I never paid money for this trash
>>
>>85751934
Wait why was Excavator trying to kill Piledriver?
>>
>>85756524
It's had its moments. The Damage Control one was great. Tom Foster's thing was decent.
The War Machine retrospective was nice too, even if it was entirely "the black people of the Marvel Universe". Nick Jr's shit drags everything down, though.
>>
>>85751931
>>85751934
>>85751939

Why is Marvel pushing Cuck Man so hard?
>>
>>85751931
>>85751934
>>85751939
Disgusting lefties propaganda
>>
>>85755729
>>85755787
But why is the leader of the Canadian superhero team an American military member?

And I was more curious I'd there was actual history between the Alpha Flight and Carol, not the recent comics. Like is there enough history for them to be believably more loyal to her over their own country?
>>
>>85755742

Even in the first Civil War Misty and Colleen stuck together. Sure they were on the opposite sides of Cage and Fist, but even then they were able to put aside their differences to work together in Shadowland.
>>
>>85751921
>>85751928

Where the fuck has Colleen been this entire time? How come she doesn't pop up as much as Luke, Danny and Misty?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.