[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simpsons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Lady-Gaga-Simpsons-Topper.jpg (176KB, 575x330px) Image search: [Google]
Lady-Gaga-Simpsons-Topper.jpg
176KB, 575x330px
Worst episode of the Simpsons?
>>
>>85751842

That or boys of bummer. Probably that to be honest.
>>
>>85751849
>boys of bummer
Oh god that one, I had actually supressed the memory of that one...
>>
>>85751842
Anything after Beyond Blunderdome
>>
Any lisa-centric episode to be honest
>>
>>85751842
Yeah, the Lady Gaga episode was probably the one where I realised that the horse they were beating was nothing but broken bones.
>>
>>85751842
The worst episode that could still be considered real Simpsons was The Principal and the Pauper. All the other episodes /co/ is mentioning were Zombie Simpsons.
>>
File: 250px-Springfield_Monorail.png (73KB, 250x180px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Springfield_Monorail.png
73KB, 250x180px
>>85751842
Legitimized zaniness. Future writers felt they had to imitate or one up the oh so wacky storylines. The beginning of the end.
>>
>>85755017
>Good episodes make a show bad

This guy.
>>
File: 1466289336192.jpg (18KB, 261x260px) Image search: [Google]
1466289336192.jpg
18KB, 261x260px
>>85751849
Boys of Bummer pissed me off more than the Gaga episode ever could. That or the episode where Lisa gets the restraining order against Bart.
>>
>>85755821
He seems to be confusing the worst episode of a show with an episode that somehow caused it to become bad five years later.

For real, the monorail wasn't even the moment when the show jumped the shark; it had barely put on its water skis and leather jacket.
>>
>>85755017
I never got people bitching about the zanniness if the Simpsons, some of the great Simpsons episodes are off the wall insane
>Homer at the Bat
>Springfield Files
>Bart vs Australia
>Monorail
>Joy of Sect
>Homer the Great
Being zany has nothing to do with whether an episode is bad, there were just more zany episodes after the show went to shit because a lot of the regular episodes had already been done
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.